PDA

View Full Version : Knock, knock

wolfdancer
04-13-2011, 12:42 PM
Jennings knocked me for reneging on my announced intention to leave the site......and then this A.M., I remembered his grand announcement, from some time back, that he was finished with this site, and would be posting exclusively on AZB. ....(a new world to conquer, and to share his amazing insider's info, perhaps?)
Shortly thereafter, he returned, with the reasoning that
"HE.... couldn't let her get away with that".
HE... could not sit idly by and let Gayle post something that the rest of the board would not realize was in error. I thought that to be a quite an amazing self appraisal of his intelligence Vs the avg poster on the board at the time. Now we learn that he was offered keys to the executive washroom, (also to the supply closet, and his own executive mop and bucket?)
And then this latest revelation that he left the corporate world some 16 years ago (around age 40?)for the more lucrative career of pool teaching....mind boggling

LWW
04-13-2011, 12:55 PM
Some minds don't require much to become boggled.

pooltchr
04-13-2011, 01:45 PM
There you go, making up stuff again. If I had said that, I'm sure you would have saved it, and could easily produce a link.

BTW, how is life these days in Fantasyland?

Steve

JohnnyD
04-13-2011, 04:56 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Jennings knocked me for reneging on my announced intention to leave the site......and then this A.M., I remembered his grand announcement, from some time back, that he was finished with this site, and would be posting exclusively on AZB. ....(a new world to conquer, and to share his amazing insider's info, perhaps?)
HE... could not sit idly by and let Gayle post something that the rest of the board would not realize was in error. I thought that to be a quite an amazing self appraisal of his intelligence Vs the avg poster on the board at the time. Now we learn that he was offered keys to the executive washroom, (also to the supply closet, and his own executive mop and bucket?)
And then this latest revelation that he left the corporate world some 16 years ago (around age 40?)for the more lucrative career of pool teaching....mind boggling
</div></div>
Yet another dumb post.It really bothers you that he is somebody and you aren't!He has worked hard all his life and has earned respect something you will never achieve.

JohnnyD
04-13-2011, 04:57 PM
Now tell us how your iq is so much higher than anyone else.

wolfdancer
04-13-2011, 10:25 PM
I read your posts jennings, have a good laugh about them and then, check the rest of the board, as yours aren't worth saving.

pooltchr
04-14-2011, 05:58 AM
So you have no evidence that what you claim happened, actually happened?

In other words, it's just something else you made up?

I thought so.

Steve

wolfdancer
04-14-2011, 08:58 AM
here's another tip for you....if you have neither the courage, nor the conviction, to stand by what you are posting; then don't submit it. Take it over to MySpace instead, which come to think of it, is where all your posts belong...(imho)
I don't see a whole lot of support for your insider's uptake here, but I'm guessing that you are one of the most widely read and followed, on that other site?
I hardly see anybody online anymore...and "weren't" it supposed to attract a bevy of new members here; the combination of your posts, and Gayle's abstaining from such? I guess we can put that puppy to bed

pooltchr
04-14-2011, 09:46 AM
I never claimed to be in the business of bringing more posters to the forum.

This is the third lie you have created recently about me.

Care to go for four?

And was there any purpose to that post other than to make another personal attack against another forum member?
Have you read the terms of use for the forum lately?

Steve

wolfdancer
04-14-2011, 10:01 AM
nice try Jennings, at trying to shift the onus to me, while your own history is trailing behind Gayle, Hondo, and myself with your smarmy insults. Go ahead then, and have me banned again for replying to your insults....you might be doing me a favor, as I have been warned recently that the site is unsafe...also still plan on purchasing a gun for personal protection. As you doubt that, "come on down, we'll leave a light on for you"
I stand by everything that I claim about you....and I will swear an oath to that. Just because you deleted them....you can't undo the past.

pooltchr
04-14-2011, 10:16 AM
This thread was not about Gayle. Why do you bring her up.
You have accused me of a whole lot of crap, and have nothing to back it up. (Is that libel, or slander? )
Anyway, unless you have some evidence to back up your charges, I suggest you back off. You have admitted you encourage your friends to bring legal action against others on this board. Wouldn't it be ironic.........

Have a nice freaking day!

Steve

wolfdancer
04-14-2011, 10:57 AM
thanks for the good wishes.. I wouldn't mind reading about your demise, as that would really make my day
I think you should follow suit, on your implied suit against me.
Even though those posts were deleted.....I might end up owning Bubba Billiards.....

pooltchr
04-14-2011, 12:22 PM
Reports of my demise have been greatly exagerated.

Steve

wolfdancer
04-14-2011, 02:38 PM
A truly sad note then, and yet another black day for peace and harmony on the board.
I have to wonder....where are all the new members that were supposedly waiting (according to Sev?) until Hondo and Gayle stopped posting, before they would join up? Are their applications still being processed?

pooltchr
04-14-2011, 04:00 PM
I guess you will have to ask Sev. I, unlike you suggested, never said there would be more posters coming on here. But, the last time that happened, I recall you and your friends complaining about all of them.

Steve

wolfdancer
04-14-2011, 06:59 PM
we do have some high standards that we are trying to maintain on this board

pooltchr
04-14-2011, 07:01 PM
Too bad you haven't contributed to raising the standards.

Steve

wolfdancer
04-14-2011, 07:17 PM
Of course, I tried....but it turns out that I am an acquired taste.

pooltchr
04-14-2011, 07:35 PM
One that I would rate right up there with cod liver oil.

Steve

wolfdancer
04-14-2011, 08:35 PM
isn't that a given?

wolfdancer
04-14-2011, 08:40 PM
cod liver oil is very good for you. Vitamin A and D for kids and now for men. I'm glad that you made your post as that led me to research it, and I'm going to begin taking it, soon as I hit the drug store.

JohnnyD
04-15-2011, 05:37 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">cod liver oil is very good for you. Vitamin A and D for kids and now for men. I'm glad that you made your post as that led me to research it, and I'm going to begin taking it, soon as I hit the drug store. </div></div>
Remember to stay away from kids.

JohnnyD
04-15-2011, 05:39 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">thanks for the good wishes.. I wouldn't mind reading about your demise, as that would really make my day
I think you should follow suit, on your implied suit against me.
Even though those posts were deleted.....I might end up owning Bubba Billiards..... </div></div>
WHat a dumb post.Really shows your high iq,lol.

wolfdancer
04-15-2011, 06:47 PM
JohnnyD either spell out your accusations here, or apologize and then shut your pie hole. I have no problem being around children....but maybe you do, as that seems to be foremost in your mind?
You are quite the cheap shot artist here, with that punk remark.

JohnnyD
04-15-2011, 06:50 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">JohnnyD either spell out your accusations here, or apologize and then shut your pie hole. I have no problem being around children....but maybe you do, as that seems to be foremost in your mind?
</div></div>With your high iq you don't remember too well,lol.
You severely lack comprehension.You don't even know what you post once you hit submit.Sucks to be you,huh.

Stretch
04-16-2011, 02:46 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">JohnnyD either spell out your accusations here, or apologize and then shut your pie hole. I have no problem being around children....but maybe you do, as that seems to be foremost in your mind?
You severely lack comprehension.You don't even know what you post once you hit submit.Sucks to be you,huh. </div></div>

Is this how you and Teach and LWW get rid of people you don't like? Shadow post, harrass, hurl non stop accusations? Oh well, it seems to have worked against Gayle and Hondo. If you don't have any respect for yourself at least scrape a shred of dignity off the floor and take a break. Easter is coming, put on your Uber Christian persona again, and fake some serenity and happiness. St.

LWW
04-16-2011, 03:36 AM
Why does the left feel that it is justified in slinging crap like zoo monkeys and then wailing and gnashing their collectivist teeth when they receive a response?

That is the game you all play, and you fool nobody.

Stretch
04-16-2011, 01:23 PM
Please put your pit poodle on a leash. His constant wailing and knshing of teeth, while sad and pathetic, probably does your cause no good. St.

JohnnyD
04-16-2011, 01:25 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Please put your pit poodle on a leash. His constant wailing and knshing of teeth, while sad and pathetic, probably does your cause no good. St. </div></div>If you want wolfe to STFU then tell him.You should pay your bills.

JohnnyD
04-16-2011, 01:28 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Why does the left feel that it is justified in slinging crap like zoo monkeys and then wailing and gnashing their collectivist teeth when they receive a response?

That is the game you all play, and you fool nobody. </div></div>
Their HIGH iq's are kickin in.
They can't compete with you in a debate so they stoop to childish rants.Maybe they should do some house work and clean their crap up.

LWW
04-16-2011, 02:56 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Please put your pit poodle on a leash. His constant wailing and knshing of teeth, while sad and pathetic, probably does your cause no good. St. </div></div>If you want wolfe to STFU then tell him.You should pay your bills. </div></div>

And perhaps take a remedial spelling class.

wolfdancer
04-16-2011, 03:12 PM
I think "Pit Poodle" might be more apropos. I agree with your take ....he not only has nothing to offer in support of their cause, I
think he harms the cause...."because, because, because,....because of the <s>wonderful</s> er, dumb things he does" (namely: posting here)

JohnnyD
04-16-2011, 05:55 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Please put your pit poodle on a leash. His constant wailing and knshing of teeth, while sad and pathetic, probably does your cause no good. St. </div></div>If you want wolfe to STFU then tell him.You should pay your bills. </div></div>

And perhaps take a remedial spelling class. </div></div>
Excellent post.

JohnnyD
04-16-2011, 05:57 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I think "Pit Poodle" might be more apropos. I agree with your take ....he not only has nothing to offer in support of their cause, I
think he harms the cause...."because, because, because,....because of the <s>wonderful</s> er, dumb things he does" (namely: posting here) </div></div>
But yet you admit to doing it.Got another one on you wolfe.YOUR a lost soul seeking redemption will will never come.Loser.

Gayle in MD
04-17-2011, 10:25 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Jennings knocked me for reneging on my announced intention to leave the site......and then this A.M., I remembered his grand announcement, from some time back, that he was finished with this site, and would be posting exclusively on AZB. ....(a new world to conquer, and to share his amazing insider's info, perhaps?)
</div></div>

LOL, I remember when you sent me the link to that post of his.

G.

pooltchr
04-17-2011, 11:12 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">he left the corporate world some 16 years ago (around age 40?)for the more lucrative career of pool teaching....mind boggling
</div></div>

I wonder how many people would love to be able to walk away from a job like that, and trade it in for a career doing something they actually love doing.

I suspect the green eyed monster in you is really eating you up over that one.

Steve

sack316
04-17-2011, 11:58 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">he left the corporate world some 16 years ago (around age 40?)for the more lucrative career of pool teaching....mind boggling
</div></div>

I wonder how many people would love to be able to walk away from a job like that, and trade it in for a career doing something they actually love doing.

Steve </div></div>

I'd take loving what I do over loving how much I make any day

Sack

wolfdancer
04-17-2011, 12:19 PM
Sack, I read a story some years ago, about people that had given up their successful career, and forfeited all the associated trappings, to do something that they really loved to do. (they usually can afford to do that, I'm guessing?)

pooltchr
04-17-2011, 12:25 PM
You only have to be willing to live within your means.
I haven't had a credit card in years.

Steve

Gayle in MD
04-17-2011, 12:33 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sack316</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">he left the corporate world some 16 years ago (around age 40?)for the more lucrative career of pool teaching....mind boggling
</div></div>

Steve </div></div>

I'd take loving what I do over loving how much I make any day

Sack </div></div>

That might depend on whether or not you make enough money to live well on what you make, while doing something you love doing.

Most people love to do more than one thing, so getting paid to do something you love doing, might be nice, but it will get old fast, if it isn't a job that pays well enough that you are able to live well,.... you can't live on love, you know, /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif lol...

Don't ever let anyone tell you that teaching pool, provides a good living!

Only the Pro Players, are able to make a decent living at pool.

G.

Gayle in MD
04-17-2011, 12:41 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">JohnnyD either spell out your accusations here, or apologize and then shut your pie hole. I have no problem being around children....but maybe you do, as that seems to be foremost in your mind?
You severely lack comprehension.You don't even know what you post once you hit submit.Sucks to be you,huh. </div></div>

Is this how you and Teach and LWW get rid of people you don't like? Shadow post, harrass, hurl non stop accusations? Oh well, it seems to have worked against Gayle and Hondo. If you don't have any respect for yourself at least scrape a shred of dignity off the floor and take a break. Easter is coming, put on your Uber Christian persona again, and fake some serenity and happiness. St. </div></div>

HA HA HA! Good one stretch!

G.

wolfdancer
04-17-2011, 12:48 PM
you mean ...you can't make a six figure income from teaching pool? But how about the thousands in each local community that are frothing at the bit to learn?
Well, maybe you could earn as much as $3000.99?... and if you brew your own "shine" (like in "Thunder Road"), slaughter your own pigs, and grow some collard greens......hell's fire, you would be considered wildly successful in big bubba country.

pooltchr
04-17-2011, 12:53 PM
It just kills you that someone can make a living working for themself, not dependent on the government, and actually do something they enjoy doing.

That's ok. My blood pressure is rock solid, my stress levels are extremely low, and I have plenty of people who see a lot of value in the service I provide.

Sorry your life didn't work out so well for you.

Steve

Gayle in MD
04-17-2011, 12:54 PM
/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

wolfdancer
04-17-2011, 02:09 PM
That seems to be your real problme.....you have to put everything in some comparitive mode. You put down,... well, you try to put down others,so that you can feel good about yourself.
It doesn't bother me if you have a gold plated toilet, or if you are still using an outhouse (and corn cobs). I'm very comfortable in my own small house, thank you, for which I paid a modest price, and I now have 3 toilets to use..... I've come a long away after having to share a toilet in a rooming house, many years ago.
Along the way, several decades ago....I had the occasion to visit the Crane Estate,in Ipswich,Mass., which is now publicly owned. Crane was/is a big name in toilets, and other bathroom fixtures. The guy I was working for had an interesting story about the Cranes.
He had attended a very private and exclusive school, for the sons of the very wealthy. Everybody had their own room, and one kid stood out as having none of the accroutements that accompany wealth. They felt sorry for him, and when he invited my employer to come home with him for the weekend....he was dreading a trip on a crowded commuter train. They did end up taking the train, but the other young man had his own private car, conplete with servants. The Cranes at the time were the 6th richest family in the U.S......but this was well before the oil "boom" and the noveau riche, created by the new auto industry

sack316
04-17-2011, 03:35 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
That might depend on whether or not you make enough money to live well on what you make, while doing something you love doing.

Most people love to do more than one thing, so getting paid to do something you love doing, might be nice, but it will get old fast, if it isn't a job that pays well enough that you are able to live well,.... you can't live on love, you know, /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif lol...</div></div>

Well that part is all true.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Don't ever let anyone tell you that teaching pool, provides a good living!

Only the Pro Players, are able to make a decent living at pool.
</div></div>

And that part is rather subjective and would vary according to what one may define as a "good" or "decent" living for themselves personally.

I can't speak for Steve by any means. But let's say he lived here in P'ville Alabama as I do. My tri-county area isn't exactly a hotbed of pool activity, but we have a fairly respectable number of amateur players in the APA always wanting to get better. We also have a very good cost of living.

Could he move here and live decently on his own? If decent to him would be enough to make car payments, own a modest home, and keep food on the table he'd be just fine. If decent to him is more of a luxury lifestyle where he had a big house, a few cars, boats to spend weekends on the rivers, etc. he'd have to do a little more.

Neither lifestyle is wrong to want or have, and either could be considered as a good life to that particular person.

Sack

Gayle in MD
04-18-2011, 08:33 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Don't ever let anyone tell you that teaching pool, provides a good living!

Only the Pro Players, are able to make a decent living by teaching pool.

G.
</div></div>

What I consider a good living, couldn't be covered by teaching pool, regardless of which region of the country you live in, unless you can charge what the pro players charge, and the BCA teachers, can't charge those prices, and get many takers...

Most old timers would agree, teaching pool, is nothing to count on, when it comes to making a "Good Living," unless you are a leading pro player. Simple facts, regardless of where you live.

Ask Dick Leonard. I'm sure he'll back up my statements. Also, there is plenty of proof written by other old timers on here, in the archiives.

G.

pooltchr
04-18-2011, 09:09 AM
That is probably true for you, Gayle. It would be difficult to make a living if you had as little to offer as you seem to have.

Although, maybe we should get a union to represent us so we can live up to your standards!

You have no idea what my standard of living is, so you might just as well be blowing bubbles out of your butt, as to try and use this topic as another platform for your endless personal attacks.

You seem to think that you are just so much better than anyone else. Let me tell you something, chickie. You aren't any better than anybody. Your crap stinks just like everybody elses. And there is no way I would want to trade my comfortable, reletively stress free, great life, for a big fancy house and boat, if it meant I would end up as bitter and hateful as you.

I'll take my life over yours any day!

Steve

pooltchr
04-18-2011, 09:24 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Don't ever let anyone tell you that teaching pool, provides a good living!

G.
</div></div>

</div></div>

More of your spouting off and showing everyone how little you actually know. I can count on my fingers the number of Pro players who actually make a good living playing pool. If they don't have another source of income, they are financially strapped.

Steve

wolfdancer
04-18-2011, 01:36 PM
"I can count on my fingers"
I'm sure that you not only can, but do!!

Gayle in MD
04-18-2011, 01:40 PM
/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

I don't think he can. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

pooltchr
04-18-2011, 02:43 PM
So once again, rather than address the comment, you and gee just go into attack mode.

Name me more than 10 professional pool players who make a living without an outside source of income.

You can ask Gayle, since she pretends she doesn't read my posts. Between the two of you, maybe you can come up with 2 or 3.

Steve

wolfdancer
04-18-2011, 03:15 PM
I could care less about who may, or may not be able to earn a living playing pool. The game doesn't televise well, and the playing field is too small to seat a large paid viewing audience. Anybody that decided on that for a career should have studied the earnings of the top 10 or top 20 pro pool players. They might have then figured out they could earn more $$ as a
Wal-Mart greeter.
I'd like to earn a living playing checkers, but the $$, if any, seems to be in Chess, and I don't want to end up as Bobby Fischer did....living on frozen sealburgers in Iceland
I attended all the Reno and Sacto pro events for many years, and optimal seating is limited. The grandiose plans of Kevin Trudeau, and his IPT did not pan out....I did attend the inaugural event in Vegas...nicely done, but a big time money loser.

JohnnyD
04-18-2011, 09:16 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I could care less about who may, or may not be able to earn a living playing pool. The game doesn't televise well, and the playing field is too small to seat a large paid viewing audience. Anybody that decided on that for a career should have studied the earnings of the top 10 or top 20 pro pool players. They might have then figured out they could earn more $$ as a
Wal-Mart greeter.
I'd like to earn a living playing checkers, but the $$, if any, seems to be in Chess, and I don't want to end up as Bobby Fischer did....living on frozen sealburgers in Iceland
I attended all the Reno and Sacto pro events for many years, and optimal seating is limited. The grandiose plans of Kevin Trudeau, and his IPT did not pan out....I did attend the inaugural event in Vegas...nicely done, but a big time money loser. </div></div>
You should live in your row house.What you admitted to last week is disgusting.No wonder you have no friends.

JohnnyD
04-18-2011, 09:18 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">you mean ...you can't make a six figure income from teaching pool? But how about the thousands in each local community that are frothing at the bit to learn?
Well, maybe you could earn as much as $3000.99?... and if you brew your own "shine" (like in "Thunder Road"), slaughter your own pigs, and grow some collard greens......hell's fire, you would be considered wildly successful in big bubba country. </div></div>Your really jealous of someone working.Just because your an alcoholic and got dumped by family.Collect that welfare.

JohnnyD
04-18-2011, 09:19 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That seems to be your real problme.....you have to put everything in some comparitive mode. You put down,... well, you try to put down others,so that you can feel good about yourself.
It doesn't bother me if you have a gold plated toilet, or if you are still using an outhouse (and corn cobs). I'm very comfortable in my own small house, thank you, for which I paid a modest price, and I now have 3 toilets to use..... I've come a long away after having to share a toilet in a rooming house, many years ago.
Along the way, several decades ago....I had the occasion to visit the Crane Estate,in Ipswich,Mass., which is now publicly owned. Crane was/is a big name in toilets, and other bathroom fixtures. The guy I was working for had an interesting story about the Cranes.
He had attended a very private and exclusive school, for the sons of the very wealthy. Everybody had their own room, and one kid stood out as having none of the accroutements that accompany wealth. They felt sorry for him, and when he invited my employer to come home with him for the weekend....he was dreading a trip on a crowded commuter train. They did end up taking the train, but the other young man had his own private car, conplete with servants. The Cranes at the time were the 6th richest family in the U.S......but this was well before the oil "boom" and the noveau riche, created by the new auto industry </div></div>
Is that why you got fired.What about sisters.

JohnnyD
04-18-2011, 09:20 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif </div></div>Do you make alot of money working the streets.

JohnnyD
04-18-2011, 09:21 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Don't ever let anyone tell you that teaching pool, provides a good living!

G.
</div></div>

What I consider a good living, couldn't be covered by teaching pool, regardless of which region of the country you live in, unless you can charge what the pro players charge, and the BCA teachers, can't charge those prices, and get many takers...

Most old timers would agree, teaching pool, is nothing to count on, when it comes to making a "Good Living," unless you are a leading pro player. Simple facts, regardless of where you live.

Ask Dick Leonard. I'm sure he'll back up my statements. Also, there is plenty of proof written by other old timers on here, in the archiives.

G.

</div></div>You like walkin the streets.
Angry because of no customers.

wolfdancer
04-18-2011, 10:23 PM
you are accusing Gayle of being a ....?
And the administrator allows that?

JohnnyD
04-18-2011, 10:26 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">you are accusing Gayle of being a ....?
And the administrator allows that? </div></div>
YOU said it i didn't.Forgot what you say again!
Cyberstalking again.
Accusing other people of what you do.
Oh my!
Gee wiz!
Loser.
High iq!

LOL.

JohnnyD
04-18-2011, 10:29 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">you are accusing Gayle of being a ....?
And you admit to doing that last week and !
Loser.

wolfdancer
04-18-2011, 10:35 PM
Since nobody could really be as stupid as you come across to being ...on a computer, I have to believe this is some sick running gag of yours?
CyberStalk away jd, or whomever your real alias is...Larry?

JohnnyD
04-18-2011, 10:38 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Since nobody could really be as stupid as you come across to being ...on a computer, I have to believe this is some sick running gag of yours?
CyberStalk away jd, or whomever your real alias is...Larry?
</div></div>
MORE OF YOUR CYBERSTALKING&gt;
ANOTHER WORTHLESS CRAP POST FOR QUANITY&gt;

LOSER&gt;

ROW HOUSE MANAGER.

Stretch
04-19-2011, 12:09 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">you are accusing Gayle of being a ....?
Cyberstalking again.
Oh my!
Gee wiz!
Loser.
High iq!

LOL. </div></div>

You get more Bizzar by the day. St.

JohnnyD
04-19-2011, 01:51 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">you are accusing Gayle of being a ....?
Cyberstalking again.
Oh my!
Gee wiz!
Loser.
High iq!

LOL. </div></div>

You get more Bizzar by the day. St. </div></div>
Learn to read and post well.Stop making an ass out of your self like wolfii and wail.

Stretch
04-19-2011, 03:23 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">you are accusing Gayle of being a ....?
Cyberstalking again.
Oh my!
Gee wiz!
Loser.
High iq!

LOL. </div></div>

Learn to read and post well.Stop making an ass out of your self like wolfii and wail. </div></div>

Or what......St.

Gayle in MD
04-19-2011, 11:26 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">you are accusing Gayle of being a ....?
Cyberstalking again.
Oh my!
Gee wiz!
Loser.
High iq!

LOL. </div></div>

Learn to read and post well.Stop making an ass out of your self like wolfii and wail. </div></div>

Or what......St. </div></div>

Guess he decided to drop his BS Godly Front, huh?

What a pitiful excuse for a human being.

He's LWW, and most of us have known that all along. between the two member names, LWW manages to bury the posts where Q and Sofla expose his lies, hence, the numerous posts, one sentence each. Same tactic he uses to keep any insulting threads directed at me, alive.

Have you ever witnessed such ignorance and immaturity from a supposed grown man.

SICKO!

wolfdancer
04-19-2011, 12:21 PM
Gayle,after I read the juvenile garbage that he has posted in the
<s>sand</s> shout box...then I discover that even though I have my own shovel and pail...I'm not allowed to post there. I guess they didn't want me to raise the bar?
I believe that who is ever in charge here, should ban all "lefties" and appoint lww/johnnyd..."Chief of Protocol"

Gayle in MD
04-19-2011, 02:07 PM
I never see anything in the shout box, they are all on ignore.

wolfdancer
04-19-2011, 04:20 PM
I can honestly say....you ain't missing much. JohnnyD has apparently decided that since nobody pays him much attention on the NPR, this might be a way to get noticed?
Here's one of his latest "shouts":
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">see.AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH </div></div>

JohnnyD
04-20-2011, 05:30 PM
And wolfe is still a NIT TROLL with his high iq!LOL.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Wolfe-high iq=nit=troll.LOL.
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Gayle in MD
04-21-2011, 05:33 AM
There is no Johnny D., just LWW, posting as Johnny D.

It's all part of the LWW Delusions of Grandeur, neurosis. sort of like the Climbing the Corporate Ladder, neurosis.... /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif LOL.

pooltchr
04-21-2011, 06:02 AM
Kinda like people who think they actually have friends!

BTW, how did that whole lawsuit thing work out for you?

Steve

LWW
04-21-2011, 01:55 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">He's LWW, and most of us have known that all along.</div></div>

I'll offer you the same challenge I offered aitch ... $10K says we aren't the same?

Have the ovarian fortitude to back up your bluster?

Or, will the man of the house not let you dip into the butter and egg money?

LWW
04-21-2011, 01:57 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">LWW manages to bury the posts where Q and Sofla expose his lies, hence, the numerous posts, one sentence each. Same tactic he uses to keep any insulting threads directed at me, alive.</div></div>

1 - That's truly funny.

2 - Even if it were true, how would you possibly know?

3 - You are nothing more than a trollette.

LWW
04-21-2011, 01:59 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">There is no Johnny D., just LWW, posting as Johnny D.
</div></div>

$10K ... EZ money.

wolfdancer
04-21-2011, 04:51 PM
I think you have overused the cutesy "ovarian fortitude" to the point of nausea. Just because a female won't back down from your posts, does not mean she needs any female "testosterone" to stand up to you,Rambo.

pooltchr
04-21-2011, 05:22 PM
And yet, you have no problem with your queen's over use of her cutsey little names to the point of nausea.

You really are a tool. I can almost see her pulling your strings to make you dance.

Steve

wolfdancer
04-21-2011, 05:37 PM
why are you butting into my conversation with lww?. He's more then capable of arguing on his own right, and doesn't need your "help"
Few here, if any, ....need your "help"
Just another personal attack on your part, in a conversation that excluded you. I know it's just a ruse to get me mad enough to make a remark that you can report.

pooltchr
04-21-2011, 06:30 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">why are you butting into my conversation with lww?. He's more then capable of arguing on his own right, and doesn't need your "help"
</div></div>

I'm still learning the rules around here since I've only been her for around 10 years. So let me get this straight. It's ok for you to butt into my posts directed toward others, but you don't like it when someone does the same thing to you.

Is that about right?

Steve

wolfdancer
04-21-2011, 06:50 PM
sounds about right....you should wait till you have been around long enough to grow whiskers.
Butting in, just to add some smarmy, punk comment isn't right for anyone, myself included. However, when you are attacking a friend, in this case a helpless Grandmother, it's time for someone to step in and redirect your attack. She has enough on her plate to be dealing with right now, without putting up with your cyber stalking.
Soflasnapper, is a good match up for you....he also posts things that the Fox folks and therefore you, do not agree with...so why not pick on him, and stop badgering Granny Gayle?
If you find yourself in disagreement with her, I'm sure you can point that out without adding in the schoolboy like insults....or maybe you just can't control yourself, as you enjoy playing the role of a schoolyard bully?

pooltchr
04-21-2011, 07:17 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">a helpless Grandmother, </div></div>

With the temperment of a sunburned rattlesnake!

And considering how strongly she claims to feel about age and sex discrimination, I doubt she would appreciate your comment.

Steve

wolfdancer
04-21-2011, 07:26 PM
I think that despite her strong talk....you could take her one on one in a fist fight. Your posts stop just short of "calling her outside the bar".....
You just cain't stand it, can you....that she won't back down, that you can't intimidate her, and that you can't come even close to undermining her posts?????????????

pooltchr
04-21-2011, 07:32 PM
You're kidding, right? Why would you even mention such a disgusting idea as getting into a fist fight with a woman. Is that your MO?

As for her outpouring of slime on the fourm, she is so easily discredited that it is a joke.

I will give you fair warning though...if she were to stop short, you might find your nose in a rather unpleasant location.

Unless you're the lead dog, the view is pretty much the same.

Steve

Stretch
04-21-2011, 08:15 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">sounds about right....you should wait till you have been around long enough to grow whiskers.
Butting in, just to add some smarmy, punk comment isn't right for anyone, myself included. However, when you are attacking a friend, in this case a helpless Grandmother, it's time for someone to step in and redirect your attack. She has enough on her plate to be dealing with right now, without putting up with your cyber stalking.
Soflasnapper, is a good match up for you....he also posts things that the Fox folks and therefore you, do not agree with...so why not pick on him, and stop badgering Granny Gayle?
If you find yourself in disagreement with her, I'm sure you can point that out without adding in the schoolboy like insults....or maybe you just can't control yourself, as you enjoy playing the role of a schoolyard bully? </div></div>

I can see them all stanking around now, planing thier next assault on the left. LWW says "i'll spam the board with thousands of lies and twisted rhetoric". Johnny chimes in with " yes, and i'll pose as a maniac simpleton and plaster my laughter and abuse everywhere". Then Steve who's feeling supremely aggressive bouyed by his plotting comrades shouts "Ya, and i'll get Granny!......."

The teahad trio stikes again! St.

wolfdancer
04-21-2011, 09:49 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I will give you fair warning though...if she were to stop short, you might find your nose in a rather unpleasant location.
Steve </div></div>
Just some more punk *** comments...your typical trolling posts behind her and myself.
And you are threatening her...and myself.... with what?

pooltchr
04-22-2011, 05:56 AM
I'm not threatening anyone. I'm just pointing out the dangers of having your nose too far up someone's butt.

Steve

Gayle in MD
04-22-2011, 06:34 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I will give you fair warning though...if she were to stop short, you might find your nose in a rather unpleasant location.
Steve </div></div>
Just some more punk *** comments...your typical trolling posts behind her and myself.
And you are threatening her...and myself.... with what? </div></div>

MORE OF HIS NON STOP <span style='font-size: 17pt'>FILTH! </span>

Disgusting excuse for a human being.

OK Steve, put up or shut up. You threaten me that you have some horrible information about me, that you might just post on here???

<span style='font-size: 20pt'>PUT UP OR SHUT UP!!! I TOLD YOU THE FIRST TIME YOU THREATENED ME WITH REVEALING YOUR SO CALLED, "information" BRING IT ON, BUBBABULLY, I HAVE NOTHING TO HIDE, NOTHING!

PUT UP OR SHUT UP!</span>

G.

pooltchr
04-22-2011, 07:31 AM
Why? so you can threaten me with legal action for an invasion of privacy?

Nice try.

Steve