PDA

View Full Version : The American awakening continues ...

LWW
04-14-2011, 04:12 AM
Even the poor, the ones this regime has pimped brutally to gain and maintain power, now approve of dear leader at less than 50%.

As I predicted in January of 2009 ... Obama would arouse conservatism in this land at a rate which the republichickens couldn't even imagine.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">President Barack Obama’s approval among the poorest Americans dropped to an all-time low of 48 percent last week, according to the Gallup poll, leaving the president with less-than-majority approval among all income brackets reported in Gallup's presidential approval surveys. </div></div>

GO AMERICA GO! (http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/gallup-obama-s-approval-drops-below-50-p)

pooltchr
04-14-2011, 06:03 AM
Now, if we could just find a true conservative to run against him next year......

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif

Steve

Sev
04-14-2011, 06:27 AM
I'll do it.

It will be a bumpy ride. But hey. SNL needs new material.

LWW
04-14-2011, 09:00 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Now, if we could just find a true conservative to run against him next year......

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif

Steve </div></div>

I know of a true conservative that is considering challenging Obama in the democrook primaries.

In 2008 Obama, Hillary, and Clinton all 3 refused to debate him.