PDA

View Full Version : Very inspirational photo

wolfdancer
04-14-2011, 09:24 AM
of our beloved and highly esteemed President and his family.
It's definitely a "keeper". I'm having my copy placed in a suitable frame, and I'm sure the nice folks on the right here, will also find a suitable receptacle for their copy. I especially
like the religious theme of the picture, as it kind of depicts that our beloved President, is now doing God's work here on earth.
God bless America, and God bless President Barack Obama!!!
http://www.whitehouse.gov/sites/default/files/imagecache/embedded_img_full/image/image_file/P032011PS-0857.jpg

LWW
04-14-2011, 09:36 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">our beloved President, is now doing God's work here on earth.
God bless America, and God bless President Barack Obama!!!
http://www.whitehouse.gov/sites/default/files/imagecache/embedded_img_full/image/image_file/P032011PS-0857.jpg </div></div>

The scary thing is that you actually believe that he is.

wolfdancer
04-14-2011, 09:43 AM
Oh ye of little faith.....like Didymus,
From John 20:25...:"..Unless I see the nail marks in his hands and put my finger where the nails were, and put my hand into his side, I will not believe it.'"

pooltchr
04-14-2011, 09:53 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">of our beloved and highly esteemed President and his family.
</div></div>

Very good! I'm starting to see your sense of humor coming through parts of your posts!

Steve

sack316
04-14-2011, 02:10 PM
That is a cool looking pic

Sack

cushioncrawler
04-14-2011, 04:41 PM
A lovely big statue of a zombie -- nice.
mac.

wolfdancer
04-14-2011, 07:46 PM
Mac, for some reason your remarks cracked me up. I have tears in my eyes.....
The new starter at the golf course is from Australia, a "banana bender" We had a pretty good conversation the other day....I still remember enough from my two trips there to make a pretty good inquiry, and offer a decent comment.

JohnnyD
04-14-2011, 08:09 PM
It's a real disgrace to have that muslim hussein in with a pic of the LORD.

wolfdancer
04-14-2011, 08:27 PM
???? who are you referring to?
You can always complain to the moderator here, if you think a post is objectionable, or a disgrace.

cushioncrawler
04-15-2011, 01:18 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Mac, for some reason your remarks cracked me up. I have tears in my eyes..... The new starter at the golf course is from Australia, a "banana bender" We had a pretty good conversation the other day....I still remember enough from my two trips there to make a pretty good inquiry, and offer a decent comment.</div></div>Since the floods etc bananas are $12 per kilo here in Ozz. Whats he doing in SF -- probly a poofta -- they are probly covertly taking over your club -- hav a carefull look around next saturday.
mac.

LWW
04-15-2011, 03:37 AM
The pic is, IMHO, quite beautiful ... and yet another attempt by the hierarchy of the O-cult to pose dear leader in a demigod messianic light.

The fact that people fall for this crap is what is terrifying about the O-cult.

Tyrants throughout history have used this exact same ploy.

Qtec
04-15-2011, 04:51 AM
<span style='font-size: 17pt'>The only people <u>who are obsessed</u> by Obama are people like you.</span>

Q

LWW
04-15-2011, 05:00 AM
So, in your delusional world where "BLACKWHITE" and "DOUBLETHINK" reign ... I started this thread claiming Obama was God's vicar on Earth and showing him in a messianic setting?

You are out there dude.

wolfdancer
04-15-2011, 11:04 AM
Mac, I left the Bay Area in 2003, and moved up here to Washington State. I have access to an apt back there, thanks to my friend and his wife, that reside in Reno, but maintain their SF apt.
I went back once... to be a "tour guide" for a family visiting from Singapore.
SF has a lot to offer for visitors....very scenic, great golf courses, restaurants, the nearby wine country, Angel Island, Tiburon, Sausalito, Cable cars......but, as someone was once quoted..."it's a great place to visit, but I wouldn't want to live there".
Mark Twain wrote "The coldest winter I ever saw was the summer I spent in San Francisco."
And Gertrude Stein wrote "Whenever you get there, there is no there there." (she had Oakland, just across the bay, in mind)
After getting away from the insane traffic congestion, the high cost of living,etc...this locale is like living in the outback. I'm on a first name basis at the golf course. In SF, I had to take a number.

wolfdancer
04-15-2011, 01:36 PM
Q, reading lww's reply to your post....he claims "he started this thread"....
I'm thinking that he may have gotten a bit confused as he starts about 70% of the threads here, and adds 90% of the comments that follow. Makes one wonder then about Sev's claim that "he" would attract a vast audience, if only....and "only" seems to have occurred, as both Hondo and Gayle have abandoned ship?

pooltchr
04-15-2011, 04:06 PM
I thought you said she was going on vacation....and hondo posted that he was going on a vacation as well. Doesn't sound like rats abandoning ship to me.

Are you making thing up again?

Steve

wolfdancer
04-15-2011, 05:05 PM
Both Gayle and Hondo pm me, and they both have warned me to remove myself from this site. They may post here again...when their anger subsides? I would think that neither one wants you nor lww to take credit for forcing them to quit.
Now you are now calling them "rats", just because they don't dance to the beat of your drummer,and that they don't think much of your posts? You just can't help adding insulting commentary to all of your posts. That alone tells me you have some irrational and egocentric problems to deal with....
BUT, lets be honest here...these baiting posts of yours, this constant need to post insultingly behind me, to troll my posts...have but one purpose,....you are trying to repeat your major triumph here....that of getting me suspended, over some angry reply you are trying to elicit from me.

JohnnyD
04-15-2011, 05:34 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Q, reading lww's reply to your post....he claims "he started this thread"....
I'm thinking that he may have gotten a bit confused as he starts about 70% of the threads here, and adds 90% of the comments that follow. Makes one wonder then about Sev's claim that "he" would attract a vast audience, if only....and "only" seems to have occurred, as both Hondo and Gayle have abandoned ship? </div></div> LWW is the most interesting poster for sure.He speaks the truth something you know nothing about.

JohnnyD
04-15-2011, 05:35 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Both Gayle and Hondo pm me, and they both have warned me to remove myself from this site. They may post here again...when their anger subsides? I would think that neither one wants you nor lww to take credit for forcing them to quit.
Now you are now calling them "rats", just because they don't dance to the beat of your drummer,and that they don't think much of your posts? You just can't help adding insulting commentary to all of your posts. That alone tells me you have some irrational and egocentric problems to deal with....
BUT, lets be honest here...these baiting posts of yours, this constant need to post insultingly behind me, to troll my posts...have but one purpose,....you are trying to repeat your major triumph here....that of getting me suspended, over some angry reply you are trying to elicit from me.

</div></div>AND you continue to cyberstalk ever good poster.What a racist and bigot you are.

LWW
04-15-2011, 05:44 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

</div></div>

How did anyone force them to quit?

They both threatened me and my family and when they were called out on it they claimed victimhood and ran away like their arses were on fire.

wolfdancer
04-15-2011, 06:29 PM
whatever floats your boat, Johnny.
I find him less interesting, then offensive, but.....here's a great idea for you. His posts could get lost in the "quagmire", or just "lost in translation"
With your financial assistance, he could begin his own website, where he would not have to compete for acclaim? I'd even suggest he add a webcam so that you and the interested others, could watch as he types. Next best thing to actually being there,maybe?

wolfdancer
04-15-2011, 06:38 PM
I doubt that very much. Gayle, a 60'ish Grandmother is going to physically threaten your family....and this after your Rocky/Rambo style claims? Hondo is going to run away from you? Sorry, but your post sounds a bit far fetched to me.

JohnnyD
04-15-2011, 06:39 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">whatever floats your boat, Johnny.
I find him less interesting, then offensive, but.....here's a great idea for you. His posts could get lost in the "quagmire", or just "lost in translation"
With your financial assistance, he could begin his own website, where he would not have to compete for acclaim? I'd even suggest he add a webcam so that you and the interested others, could watch as he types. Next best thing to actually being there,maybe? </div></div>Tell us again about your high iq,lol.
Go to handoe's house and clean it up for him he said it was filthy.That will give you something to do for a few days.Then you can tell all his neighbors about your high iq.I'm sure they will be impressed.lol.After you clean up his filthy house you both can meet gail off the coast of somalia in her row boat.The fishin is great there.

wolfdancer
04-16-2011, 12:56 PM
amazing how your mind works. From a thread about a nice photo, to a row boat off of Somalia.....too bad though, that you can't connect the dots.
As to your constant "keep away from children" addendum to your posts, I'm reminded of this:
"How we see others is a reflection of ourselves."
I then guess that this constant allusion to pederasty that seems to be on the forefront of your thoughts, might be your own conscience, or inner self, warning you?
Don't you find it odd that you are the only one here, expressing such phony concerns?

JohnnyD
04-16-2011, 01:13 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I doubt that very much. Gayle, a 60'ish Grandmother is going to physically threaten your family....and this after your Rocky/Rambo style claims? Hondo is going to run away from you? Sorry, but your post sounds a bit far fetched to me.

</div></div>Your a liar too.Making stuff up again and cyberstalking.

JohnnyD
04-16-2011, 01:13 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">amazing how your mind works. From a thread about a nice photo, to a row boat off of Somalia.....too bad though, that you can't connect the dots.
As to your constant "keep away from children" addendum to your posts, I'm reminded of this:
"How we see others is a reflection of ourselves."
I then guess that this constant allusion to pederasty that seems to be on the forefront of your thoughts, might be your own conscience, or inner self, warning you?
Don't you find it odd that you are the only one here, expressing such phony concerns?

</div></div>Remember to keep away from children.

JohnnyD
04-16-2011, 01:16 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I doubt that very much. Gayle, a 60'ish Grandmother is going to physically threaten your family....and this after your Rocky/Rambo style claims? Hondo is going to run away from you? Sorry, but your post sounds a bit far fetched to me.

</div></div>A grandma!She talks trash like a street ho.You off your rocker wolfe.Stay away from children.

JohnnyD
04-16-2011, 01:23 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">whatever floats your boat, Johnny.
With your financial assistance, he could begin his own website, where he would not have to compete for acclaim? I'd even suggest he add a webcam so that you and the interested others, could watch as he types. Next best thing to actually being there,maybe? </div></div>Your HIGH iq floats your boat.Your full of hot air.Loser.
Stop cyberstalking.

Stretch
04-16-2011, 01:41 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">whatever floats your boat, Johnny.
With your financial assistance, he could begin his own website, where he would not have to compete for acclaim? I'd even suggest he add a webcam so that you and the interested others, could watch as he types. Next best thing to actually being there,maybe? </div></div>Your HIGH iq floats your boat.Your full of hot air.Loser.
Stop cyberstalking. </div></div>

As the cyberstalker crys about cyberstalking. lol What a moron. St.

JohnnyD
04-16-2011, 01:44 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">whatever floats your boat, Johnny.
Stop cyberstalking. </div></div>

As the cyberstalker crys about cyberstalking. lol What a moron. St. </div></div>YOU sure are a moron and a cyberstalker.Did you pay for your groceries?Loser.

wolfdancer
04-16-2011, 01:54 PM
You might already be "in the sauce", being this "late" in the day, (1pm here), but had you been cognizant enough to be able to follow the thread, you would have observed that larry replied to my post, and then I merely responded in kind, to his reply.
Which begs the question.....how does one cyber-stalk a dedicated cyber-stalker?

JohnnyD
04-16-2011, 02:08 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You might already be "in the sauce", being this "late" in the day, (1pm here), but had you been cognizant enough to be able to follow the thread, you would have observed that larry replied to my post, and then I merely responded in kind, to his reply.
Which begs the question.....how does one cyber-stalk a dedicated cyber-stalker? </div></div>
You finally admit to it.I knew you would crack.Loser.
Ask wail about cyberstalking.
Glad you finally admitted it.The truth will set you free.

wolfdancer
04-16-2011, 02:19 PM
sign off, and have some more Glenfiddich
As the line goes in "Officer and a Gentleman"
Jack Nicholson: "You can't handle the truth"
You seemingly have the comprehension level of a 4th grader.
Are you, as my "Okie" friend would say "stuck on stupid"?

LWW
04-16-2011, 03:05 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">"But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies ..."
-Second Epistle of Peter 2:1-</div></div>

wolfdancer
04-16-2011, 03:42 PM
I liked the photo, and understand that you might not. End of story.
I wonder why you add the "deep thinker" comment to your posts? It was made tongue-in-cheek, and I believe made to be derisive?
You thinking it to be a compliment and including it as a tag line in your posts....only adds to the derision.
I guess you are starving for any kind of acknowledgment?

JohnnyD
04-16-2011, 05:38 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">sign off, and have some more Glenfiddich
As the line goes in "Officer and a Gentleman"
Jack Nicholson: "You can't handle the truth"
You seemingly have the comprehension level of a 4th grader.
Are you, as my "Okie" friend would say "stuck on stupid"? </div></div>YOU sure are stuck on stupid.YOU and your high iq.lol.

JohnnyD
04-16-2011, 05:39 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">"But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies ..."
-Second Epistle of Peter 2:1-</div></div> </div></div>Excellent post.

JohnnyD
04-16-2011, 05:40 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I liked the photo, and understand that you might not. End of story.
I wonder why you add the "deep thinker" comment to your posts? It was made tongue-in-cheek, and I believe made to be derisive?
You thinking it to be a compliment and including it as a tag line in your posts....only adds to the derision.
I guess you are starving for any kind of acknowledgment? </div></div>
YOU admitted to it now live with it.YOU did it and no one else.Loser.
Stay away from children.

JohnnyD
04-16-2011, 05:42 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I liked the photo, and understand that you might not. End of story.
I guess you are starving for any kind of acknowledgment? </div></div> YOU have a hard time figuring anything out.How many times do people have to tell you.YOU admitted to it now live with it.IT is your problem.
High iq.HAHAHAHAHAHA

wolfdancer
04-17-2011, 05:27 PM
The story you are about to hear is true...only the names have been changed to protect the innocent,... also, the idiots
Dumb de dumb dumb....it's Sunday, April 17, but my name is Friday, You may have heard of me, as in T.G.I.F.....I was working the day watch when JohnnyD, a local character of questionable intellect, came into the candy store, to buy his weekly supply of bubble gum.
Right away, I knew something was wrong as he didn't have his usual "handlers" with him......

JohnnyD
04-17-2011, 05:35 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The story you are about to hear is true...only the names have been changed to protect the innocent,... also, the idiots
Dumb de dumb dumb....it's Sunday, April 17, but my name is Friday, You may have heard of me, as in T.G.I.F.....I was working the day watch when JohnnyD, a local character of questionable intellect, came into the candy store, to buy his weekly supply of bubble gum.
Right away, I knew something was wrong as he didn't have his usual "handlers" with him...... </div></div>
AND YOU ADMITTED TO IT.LOL.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAH

wolfdancer
04-17-2011, 05:59 PM
I think that you may have "lost it". You never did make much sense and now you are not making any sense. Why not pack up, leave this site where few are interested in whatever it is that you are bragging about...AND, go back to whence you came from...myspace, <s>myazb</s>....?
You remind me of the old joke, where a guy says: "I'd love to get into your panties, and the gal replies "Why, I've already got one a**h**e in there, why would I want another?"
WE too have our fair share here, so you really are redundant....

JohnnyD
04-17-2011, 06:06 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I think that you may have "lost it". You never did make much sense and now you are not making any sense. Why not pack up, leave this site where few are interested in whatever it is that you are bragging about...AND, go back to whence you came from...myspace, <s>myazb</s>....?
You remind me of the old joke, where a guy says: "I'd love to get into your panties, and the gal replies "Why, I've already got one a**h**e in there, why would I want another?"
WE too have our fair share here, so you really are redundant.... </div></div>
It was you that wrote it i didn't.YOU admitted to it!
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

CYBERSTALKER

LOSER

JohnnyD
04-17-2011, 06:07 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I think that you may have "lost it". You never did make much sense and now you are not making any sense. Why not pack up, leave this site where few are interested in whatever it is that you are bragging about...AND, go back to whence you came from...myspace, <s>myazb</s>....?
WE too have our fair share here, so you really are redundant.... </div></div>
Now you are writing about gail's panties,WHY?

What does that have to do with anything?

GROSS

wolfdancer
04-17-2011, 07:39 PM
I read your constant, insipid, unmensch, stalking posts, made just to insult others, and wonder just how I got banned for posting behind "teach", and then for just quoting him?
You wear pretty thin, pretty fast. I'm also wondering when "they" will take notice that you are a prime reason the active membership here has dwindled?
Who on God's green planet, wants to read your drivel,
on a daily basis?

JohnnyD
04-17-2011, 08:11 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> I read your constant, insipid, unmensch, stalking posts, made just to insult others, and wonder just how I got banned for posting behind "teach", and then for just quoting him?
You wear pretty thin, pretty fast. I'm also wondering when "they" will take notice that you are a prime reason the active membership here has dwindled?
Who on God's green planet, wants to read your drivel,
on a daily basis?

</div></div>Look in the mirror it's YOU that is the problem.
Plus the things you did are inexcusable.You know who,said you did it.
Your a loser.Cyberstalking everyone and your constant,insipid,unmensch,stalking posts,constantly insulting others are just plain beyond stupid.But like they say about YOU "stupid is as stupid as ever".YOU are what you are,a total failure and loser.YOU got banned because of your cyberstalking and foul launguage.When other people do it to you you cry like the baby you are.
At least you admitted to doing that and the truth must now set YOU free.
LOSER.