PDA

View Full Version : Time for a Teahad......LOL

Qtec
04-15-2011, 01:59 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style='font-size: 14pt'>Tea Partier Grady Warren uses racism to explain that the Tea Party is not racist.</span> </div></div>

too funny (http://www.buzzfeed.com/gossipberry/the-most-racist-teabagger-ever-216i)

LMAO.

Q

LWW
04-15-2011, 03:23 AM
What are you claiming was "RACIST" in the statement?

Please be specific.

Stretch
04-15-2011, 05:56 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style='font-size: 14pt'>Tea Partier Grady Warren uses racism to explain that the Tea Party is not racist.</span> </div></div>

too funny (http://www.buzzfeed.com/gossipberry/the-most-racist-teabagger-ever-216i)

LMAO.

Q </div></div>

The best line in the comments under that clip was....

Welcome to Dumbfuckistan, population....this guy. lol

Second place goes to, It's pretty hard to convince people that your Party is not racist, when racists love your Party. St.

wolfdancer
04-15-2011, 11:57 AM
the whole shebang
The whole nine yards
the whole enchilada.....googling that saying...turns out it were
Clambake, er, Kalmbach "It was Herb Kalmbach, talking on the phone to Nixon's assistant John Erlichmann." Reading further:
Hmmm, well I don't know about corrupt, but I can't begin to tell you how impressed we apparently simple-Aussies were with the brilliant witticisms offered by the US president on his flying visit.

We learnt that he 'loves democracy', that our prime minister, Arnie and he 'married well', that our prime minister is a 'man of steel', and that he thought Australia would be 'just like Texas'. Oh dear!!!

I hope he wasn't too disappointed. Hell knows we weren't... he was everything we expected him to be (I'm afraid). Is it just me, or is it just that he behaves like this when he's visiting other countries and he's a tad nervous, or is he always this dopey?

cushioncrawler
04-15-2011, 03:19 PM
Our prime minister (malcolm frazer) found hizzself out on the street without any pants when a hooker took hiz wallet and hiz pants. I think this woz in Atlanta.
Which pm woz it re nixon???
mac.

wolfdancer
04-15-2011, 03:53 PM
Mac, the administer took away me pm privileges, and all my saved PMs as well. He didn't want me to be colluding, conspiring with other known liberals/democrats. It's Guilt by association.... as we may be hatching some nefarious plot...????

wolfdancer
04-15-2011, 04:04 PM
What's that old saying about pols? Something like don't get caught in bed with a dead hooker, or a live boy?
The pool hall where I used to work, was in the seedy Tenderloin district, and we took care of the local "working girls". We let them relax in the the private, 3 table pool room. They were good customers though...they drank "top shelf" and often ordered food there as well. They shared their "John" stories with each other, and in my presence. The one I remember was the guy that had hidden his watch, rings, and wallet, before he paid for play. After passing out on the bed, courtesy of a spiked drink, it took her just a few minutes to find the hidden cache in the toilet bowl tank.

LWW
04-15-2011, 05:28 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Welcome to Dumbfuckistan</div></div>

Aren't you the gubner?

LWW
04-16-2011, 03:13 PM
So what was racist?

Are any of the cabal anything more than a parrot?

LWW
04-17-2011, 05:57 AM
So did the cabal ever figure out what was racist?

Qtec
04-17-2011, 06:37 AM
Its too sad that you can watch that rant and not find it insulting to minorities.

Q

pooltchr
04-17-2011, 07:36 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So did the cabal ever figure out what was racist? </div></div>

Obviously, the answer is no.

Steve

LWW
04-17-2011, 08:02 AM
I'm starting to think they merely parroted the moonat crazy left's lies that were spoon fed to them.

Gayle in MD
04-17-2011, 09:10 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Its too sad that you can watch that rant and not find it insulting to minorities.

Q </div></div>

The typical befuddlement of most of the RWers in the fly-over states.

That's why they keep chanting that they want to take their country back! They really mean back before they lost the Civil War, lol.

They still haven't figured out what the Emancipation Proclamation meant! they're a little slow,k you know. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

pooltchr
04-17-2011, 09:37 AM
Typical response from someone who doesn't study history. The war of the states was not about slavery...it was about states rights.

Steve

LWW
04-17-2011, 10:01 AM
Then answer the question?

LWW
04-17-2011, 10:05 AM
[quote=Gayle in MDThat's why they keep chanting that they want to take their country back! They really mean back before they lost the Civil War, lol.[/quote]

Actually ... the democrooks lost the US Civil War, followed by their founding the Knights of the Klu Klux Klan and beginning a long term assault on the second amendment since they didn't want ... as aitch so eloquently put it on AZB ... "GDN's" being able to defend their homes and families when the democrook night riders came to call.

LWW
04-17-2011, 10:08 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">They still haven't figured out what the Emancipation Proclamation meant! they're a little slow,k you know. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif </div></div>

So, what did it mean?

Since I know you won't dare to read the document ... it meant that slaves of the Confederacy were to be considered free. Slaves in the non CSA states were still slaves.
OH DEAR! (http://www.archives.gov/exhibits/featured_documents/emancipation_proclamation/transcript.html)

LWW
04-19-2011, 06:09 AM
From this lack of any answer I must conclude that these claims of racism by the TPM are simply spoon fed rubbish that was repeated slavishly.

pooltchr
04-19-2011, 06:59 AM
Slavery still seems to be alive and well in this country. It's just handled by the Democrat party now. They are gradually enslaving the poor sould who believe that if they just follow the rules and support the party, the government will provide all their needs for them. That 45% who pay no taxes are the first group.

Steve

wolfdancer
04-19-2011, 12:43 PM
"teahad" ....great word /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Gayle in MD
04-20-2011, 11:32 AM
PEEEEERRRRRRFECT!

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif