PDA

View Full Version : House Democrats Punk Republicans On Budget Vote

Qtec
04-17-2011, 04:07 AM
LOL.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">WASHINGTON -- House Democrats showed Friday that they, too, have it in them to pull the kinds of parliamentary tricks on the House floor that Republicans mastered when they were the minority.

During a series of votes on alternative budget proposals, <span style='font-size: 14pt'>Democrats made a play to sucker GOP lawmakers into passing a proposal from the conservative Republican Study Committee that calls for dramatic cuts that even some GOP Members would find too drastic.</span>

At one point during the vote, a majority of Republicans were on record in favor of the RSC budget. Democrats then began casting votes as “present,” rather than “no,” as they would be expected to do. Without the Democratic "no" votes, the amendment would be adopted and would supersede Budget ranking member Paul Ryan’s (R-Wis.) ballyhooed budget.

After time for the vote expired, Republicans held it open so that enough of them could switch their votes to prevent the RSC budget from passing.

<span style='font-size: 17pt'>In the end, only 119 of the 176 RSC Members voted for their own budget proposal,</span> authored by Rep. Scott Garrett (R-N.J.). </div></div>

LMAO

bravo (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/04/15/house-democrats-republicans-budget_n_849715.html)

The Dems made the GOP look like a bunch of scoolboys in short trousers. Ha.

Q

pooltchr
04-17-2011, 07:14 AM
The Ryan budget passed the house.
The RSC bill didn't.

Who are the schoolboys?

Steve

LWW
04-17-2011, 07:41 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The Ryan budget passed the house.
The RSC bill didn't.

Who are the schoolboys?

Steve </div></div>

Whoever dear leader tells him the schoolboys are.

Gayle in MD
04-17-2011, 09:52 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">LOL.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">WASHINGTON -- House Democrats showed Friday that they, too, have it in them to pull the kinds of parliamentary tricks on the House floor that Republicans mastered when they were the minority.

During a series of votes on alternative budget proposals, <span style='font-size: 14pt'>Democrats made a play to sucker GOP lawmakers into passing a proposal from the conservative Republican Study Committee that calls for dramatic cuts that even some GOP Members would find too drastic.</span>

At one point during the vote, a majority of Republicans were on record in favor of the RSC budget. Democrats then began casting votes as “present,” rather than “no,” as they would be expected to do. Without the Democratic "no" votes, the amendment would be adopted and would supersede Budget ranking member Paul Ryan’s (R-Wis.) ballyhooed budget.

After time for the vote expired, Republicans held it open so that enough of them could switch their votes to prevent the RSC budget from passing.

<span style='font-size: 17pt'>In the end, only 119 of the 176 RSC Members voted for their own budget proposal,</span> authored by Rep. Scott Garrett (R-N.J.). </div></div>

LMAO

bravo (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/04/15/house-democrats-republicans-budget_n_849715.html)

Q </div></div>

It's going nowhere!

People around this country are going to be thanking their stars, that Repiglicans don't have a majority in the Senate!

I have two elderly relatives, one living in a senior citizen's community. All of her friends, are saying they won't vogte Repiglican again!

Nothing is more fun, than watching the Repiglicans, cut their own throats!
/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

wolfdancer
04-17-2011, 10:09 AM
Good morning Gayle!!
I see you are still "rattling cages" here. Watch out for the
"sniper fire", and.... there are them "brilliant" shadow posts from Bubba, which supposedly "cut you to the quick"
Question: can somebody a little s-l-o-w, cut another to the quick?
That's today's conundrum

LWW
04-17-2011, 10:15 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">LOL.

LMAO

Q </div></div>

It's going nowhere!

People around this country are going to be thanking their stars, that Repiglicans don't have a majority in the Senate!

I have two elderly relatives, one living in a senior citizen's community. All of her friends, are saying they won't vogte Repiglican again!

Nothing is more fun, than watching the Repiglicans, cut their own throats!
/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif
</div></div>

I would never vogte a republichicken either.

Gayle in MD
04-17-2011, 10:19 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Good morning Gayle!!
I see you are still "rattling cages" here. Watch out for the
"sniper fire", and.... there are them "brilliant" shadow posts from Bubba, which supposedly "cut you to the quick"
Question: can somebody a little s-l-o-w, cut another to the quick?
That's today's conundrum </div></div>

Good Morning friend!

How are you today? Great, I hope.

The Repiglican REBONICS words for the week? "Premium Support" /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif aka, Ryan wants to throw the old and the ill, into the JAWS of the Health Insurance Sharks!

I am just so happy it is dizzying, watching the Repigs, cut their own throats!

Joy! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

G.

pooltchr
04-17-2011, 11:07 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
I see you are still "rattling cages" here. </div></div>

Rattling cages? I think it's more like stepping in s**t.

But I can see how you wouldn't notice. After all, if that is one's normal environment, it wouldn't appear unusual at all.

Steve

wolfdancer
04-17-2011, 02:45 PM
you are right, I don't usually wallow in excremement. And I acquiesese to your having much more experience in that.

LWW
04-18-2011, 03:07 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

But I can see how you wouldn't notice. After all, if that is one's normal environment, it wouldn't appear unusual at all.

Steve </div></div>

More like rolling in it.

Turning a thread into a slimefest is their entire goal ... like hogs in slop, they thrive on it.

Stretch
04-18-2011, 05:24 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Steve </div></div>

More like rolling in it.

Turning a thread into a slimefest is their entire goal ... like hogs in slop, they thrive on it. </div></div>

That was the best description of what you do yet. Top slop poster and laping the field! St.

LWW
04-18-2011, 05:41 AM
How does one lape a field?

Stretch
04-18-2011, 05:57 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">How does one lape a field? </div></div>

By dropping the "e". Run Forrest run! St.

Gayle in MD
04-18-2011, 08:46 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">How does one lape a field? </div></div>

By dropping the "e". Run Forrest run! St. </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Run Forrest run! St.
</div></div>

<span style="color: #660000"> <span style='font-size: 14pt'>HA HA HA HA!!! That fits both of them!

Where does he get off being critical of anyone else for typos??? I see loads of mistakes just in his thread titles, and Steve has been famous around here for misspellings, for years.

More of their delusions of grandeur??? Or just more Bubba hypocrisy?

Gotta give the small minded people something to use to distract from the horrible disastrous policies of their ridiculous, beloved Repiglicans, I suppose.

Run Forest Run! PERFECT! </span> </span> /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

LWW
04-18-2011, 03:42 PM
I do believe Forrest could spell it.