PDA

View Full Version : CALLING ON POOLTEACHER!

LWW
04-18-2011, 05:01 AM
I know that the east coast was battered by the storms yesterday.

Mt prayers go out for you and yours and all the good people that have suffered from this.

pooltchr
04-18-2011, 06:40 AM
I was driving an animal rescue transport Saturday down to Myrtle Beach. The trip down was fine, and some puppies now have a new home and escaped the gas chamber. As I was getting ready to return home, the first tornado warning was issued for the county I was in. I made a little detour and managed to avoid that one. Then about half way home, I ran into another one, and decided the smart move was to get off the road, so I found a restaurant and had a late lunch. Drove through some very heavy rain, but no major problems.

NC was hit very hard, with two different tornado tracks, each about 60 miles long. But both were in the eastern part of the state, and the damage is widespread and devistating. The governor has declared the state a disaster area to allow for more rapid response to the stricken area.

Thanks for inquiring. The TCHR family is all safe and well, but there are many who need your prayers as they deal with this disaster.

Steve

LWW
04-18-2011, 03:24 PM
And those people have them.