PDA

View Full Version : CALLING ON HONDO!

LWW
04-18-2011, 05:05 AM
I know Virginia was hit by the storms. I'm hoping WV didn't get hit, and if it did that no major damage or loss of life occurred.

My prayers go out for the people of the state of WV.

LWW
04-18-2011, 04:27 PM
Well brother, wherever you are, I hope that you and your family and friends are safe.

sack316
04-20-2011, 01:50 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I know Virginia was hit by the storms. I'm hoping WV didn't get hit, and if it did that no major damage or loss of life occurred.

My prayers go out for the people of the state of WV. </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Well brother, wherever you are, I hope that you and your family and friends are safe. </div></div>

Once again, very nice sentiment good sir

Sack

Qtec
04-20-2011, 02:47 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Once again, very nice sentiment good sir

Sack </div></div>

Are you joking?

As soon as H replies, LWW will be attacking him again.
JohnnyD will jump in with a 'Jesus loves you' or a vitriolic rant. [ a 'Johnny' is slang for condom! Coincidence? ]

<span style="color: #990000">Steve will parrot any delusional utterance that LWW makes!</span> Whether it makes sense or not!
Q

LWW
04-20-2011, 03:17 AM
And, thanks again.

LWW
04-20-2011, 03:18 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Once again, very nice sentiment good sir

Sack </div></div>

Are you joking?

JohnnyD will jump in with a 'Jesus loves you' or a vitriolic rant. [ a 'Johnny' is slang for condom! Coincidence? ]

<span style="color: #990000">Steve will parrot any delusional utterance that LWW makes!</span> Whether it makes sense or not!
Q </div></div>

Is there nothing that you won't troll?

wolfdancer
04-20-2011, 04:29 AM
lol,
Q, I was thinking along those same lines....if those phoney best wishes towards people that he has expressed his hatred for,imo, aren't taking hypocrisy to a new level....
AND now he has both johnnyd and Sack, addressing him as sir!!
Next they will be calling him :
"Lord High Everything Else" (from "The Mikado")...which, come to think of it......fits him to a tee !!

LWW
04-20-2011, 04:30 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">lol,
Q, I was thinking along those same lines....if those phoney best wishes towards people that he has expressed his hatred for,imo, aren't taking hypocrisy to a new level....
"Lord High Everything Else" (from "The Mikado")...which comes to think of it......fits him to a tee !! </div></div>

We knew there was nothing that you wouldn't troll.

wolfdancer
04-20-2011, 04:35 AM
there are no limits in re: to you. 15k + insulting, mocking, threatening, posts...cannot be excused by one phoney
"concerned"?????????? post. It's total bs on your part

LWW
04-20-2011, 04:40 AM
I should put this thread "WHY THERE IS NO FORUM PEACE"

wolfdancer
04-20-2011, 04:58 AM
YES, why don't you?
as an addendum.....I think you are the phoniest **** on the board.

Sev
04-20-2011, 06:42 AM
Hopefully the car on blocks in the front yard wasnt damaged. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Now doesnt that make everybody feel warm and fuzzy?

LWW
04-20-2011, 11:32 AM
The sad thing is that the cabal is so F'ed in the head that they can't comprehend that someone would actually set aside political differences and care for their fellow man's well being.

pooltchr
04-20-2011, 11:37 AM
I honestly don't know how anyone can be consumed with as much hatred as the radical left. It can't be good for their mental heal........oops, I guess that is pretty obvious!

Steve

LWW
04-20-2011, 11:56 AM
It's sickening.

Start a thread about photography ... <span style='font-size: 11pt'>here come the trolls.</span>

Start a thread about shooting ... <span style='font-size: 11pt'>here come the trolls.</span>

Start a thread about vintage base ball ... <span style='font-size: 11pt'>here come the trolls.</span>

Start a thread about hobby collections ... <span style='font-size: 11pt'>here come the trolls.</span>

Start a thread about charitable works ... <span style='font-size: 11pt'>here come the trolls.</span>

Start a thread about hoping people are well and safe ... <span style='font-size: 11pt'>here come the trolls.</span>

pooltchr
04-20-2011, 12:03 PM
They know absolutely nothing except attack, attack, and attack!

They are sick, pitiful, small minded people!

Steve

LWW
04-20-2011, 12:24 PM
I've tried to reach them, I truly have.

wolfdancer
04-20-2011, 12:27 PM
I easily can...just not when it comes to such a purveyor of hatred, and self-imagined superiority, such as yerself, and your minions.

LWW
04-20-2011, 12:34 PM
Sorry sir, but you are simply a petty, ugly, hateful, little man.

wolfdancer
04-20-2011, 12:45 PM
I like the "Sir" title to begin your rant.
As Jack Nicholson said, in "A Few Good Men:
"I think I've earned it!!!"
CALLING ON HONDO....in caps violates internet protocol, and tells me that you really do, pathetically, need the attention.
Get thee to a Shrink.....get yerself shrink wrapped

pooltchr
04-20-2011, 02:08 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I like the "Sir" title to begin your rant.
As Jack Nicholson said, in "A Few Good Men:
"I think I've earned it!!!"
</div></div>

As I recall, Nicholson also played the part of an egotistical, oberbearing, officer who had severe ego problems, and ended up getting locked up in the end.

Yes, perhaps you have both earned the same title.

Steve

Sev
04-20-2011, 02:34 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I easily can...just not when it comes to such a purveyor of hatred, and self-imagined superiority, such as yerself, and your minions. </div></div>

What are these minions you speak of????

pooltchr
04-20-2011, 02:40 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I easily can...just not when it comes to such a purveyor of hatred, and self-imagined superiority, such as yerself, and your minions. </div></div>

What are these minions you speak of???? </div></div>

I think they are miniature condiments that are often found on hamburgers and hot dogs.

Steve

wolfdancer
04-20-2011, 03:21 PM
I think you have me confused both with your pal, lww, and yerself
You both are the ones running around here making exorbitant claims about your own intellect, and your alleged "insider's info".
You both remind me of Fiorella Laguardia reading the Sunday comics to the kids during the newspaper strike at the time....only in your case.....you are reading the G. Beck comics to the rest of the board
I'm on record here as claiming only avg.intelligence. And how smart I am does not depend one iota on how smart you believe that you are. By the way titles in Caps. is considered both rude and shouting.

pooltchr
04-20-2011, 03:29 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

</div></div>

No, I just double checked and, I had it right the first time.

Steve

wolfdancer
04-20-2011, 03:33 PM
do you have a mirror?...and then there is...well the minions ,it seems, have capitulated, or maybe just gone further over to the dark side? (Star Wars lingo)

LWW
04-20-2011, 04:05 PM
woofie is closer to a bunion than a minion IMHO.

His sole purpose of entering this thread was to turn human compassion into a pizzing contest, and I'm embarrassed that I engaged the Nit Brothers on this.

LWW
04-20-2011, 04:15 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

</div></div>

No, I just double checked and, I had it right the first time.

Steve </div></div>

The sad part is that I don't even think aitch would troll a thread like this.

And, not hearing a peep from him makes me worry for him and his family, although after this I'm doubting that the cabal is capable of human compassion.

JohnnyD
04-20-2011, 04:29 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Once again, very nice sentiment good sir

Sack </div></div>

Are you joking?

Q </div></div>The fourth post and you have to make the usual ass out of yourself.Just read the posts between you and wolfe.Nuff said.

JohnnyD
04-20-2011, 04:30 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I think you have me confused both with your pal, lww, and yerself
You both are the ones running around here making exorbitant claims about your own intellect, and your alleged "insider's info".
You both remind me of Fiorella Laguardia reading the Sunday comics to the kids during the newspaper strike at the time....only in your case.....you are reading the G. Beck comics to the rest of the board
I'm on record here as claiming only avg.intelligence. And how smart I am does not depend one iota on how smart you believe that you are. By the way titles in Caps. is considered both rude and shouting.
</div></div>Your sisters were right what a total ass you are!

JohnnyD
04-20-2011, 04:32 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">YES, why don't you?
as an addendum.....I think you are the phoniest **** on the board. </div></div>There you go again with your high iq.LOL.Everyone would have been better off years ago if you would have stayed in the row house.What a disgrace to family you have been.

JohnnyD
04-20-2011, 04:33 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">there are no limits in re: to you. 15k + insulting, mocking, threatening, posts...cannot be excused by one phoney
"concerned"?????????? post. It's total bs on your part </div></div>
Cyberstalking again.
The authorities need to keep you away from children as you won't do it yourself.

JohnnyD
04-20-2011, 04:34 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It's sickening.

Start a thread about photography ... <span style='font-size: 11pt'>here come the trolls.</span>

Start a thread about shooting ... <span style='font-size: 11pt'>here come the trolls.</span>

Start a thread about vintage base ball ... <span style='font-size: 11pt'>here come the trolls.</span>

Start a thread about hobby collections ... <span style='font-size: 11pt'>here come the trolls.</span>

Start a thread about charitable works ... <span style='font-size: 11pt'>here come the trolls.</span>

Start a thread about hoping people are well and safe ... <span style='font-size: 11pt'>here come the trolls.</span> </div></div>
Sir without a doubt you always have the most creative posts.

JohnnyD
04-20-2011, 04:48 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">lol,
"Lord High Everything Else" (from "The Mikado")...which, come to think of it......fits him to a tee !! </div></div>
You don't deserve to be called sir.You have no respect for yourself nor anyone else.Your old row house tendencies have followed you in life and you have become the ass of all time.So don't even think of being called sir.