PDA

View Full Version : CALLING ON GAYLE IN MD!

LWW
04-18-2011, 05:07 AM
I know Maryland was hit by the storms as well.

My prayers go out to the people of Maryland and that you and yours are safe.

LWW
04-18-2011, 04:21 PM
Well Gee, I see you are safe and sound ... and I'm happy to know that.

sack316
04-20-2011, 01:49 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I know Maryland was hit by the storms as well.

My prayers go out to the people of Maryland and that you and yours are safe. </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Well Gee, I see you are safe and sound ... and I'm happy to know that.
</div></div>

very nice sentiment good sir.

Sack

LWW
04-20-2011, 03:16 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sack316</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I know Maryland was hit by the storms as well.

My prayers go out to the people of Maryland and that you and yours are safe. </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Well Gee, I see you are safe and sound ... and I'm happy to know that.
</div></div>

Sack </div></div>

Thanks.

JohnnyD
04-20-2011, 05:21 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sack316</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I know Maryland was hit by the storms as well.

</div></div>

Sack </div></div>
Sir Sack this is a wonderful post.Thank you for posting sir.

JohnnyD
04-20-2011, 05:22 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I know Maryland was hit by the storms as well.

Sir you always show the most class of all.No wonder why you are our forum leader.Have a wonderful day sir.

LWW
04-21-2011, 02:34 AM
Thanks JD, you are a gentleman and a scholar.