PDA

View Full Version : Lefties new hero!!!

eg8r
04-18-2011, 07:51 AM
Jesse Jackson Jr blames the iPad for killing jobs. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

The iPad is taking away American jobs (http://www.engadget.com/2011/04/18/the-ipad-is-taking-away-american-jobs-jesse-jackson-juniors-sa/)

Pretty funny. Now if we can get this idiot to start attacking welding robots maybe we will have more manufacturing jobs. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif Imagine all the jobs those "pick and place" machines removed?

Another lefty nutjob on the prowl. Man, we need to take the mic away from these people before the looney left start attacking anything with a microchip.

eg8r

pooltchr
04-18-2011, 08:53 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Jesse Jackson Jr blames the iPad for killing jobs. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

The iPad is taking away American jobs (http://www.engadget.com/2011/04/18/the-ipad-is-taking-away-american-jobs-jesse-jackson-juniors-sa/)

Pretty funny. Now if we can get this idiot to start attacking welding robots maybe we will have more manufacturing jobs. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif Imagine all the jobs those "pick and place" machines removed?

Another lefty nutjob on the prowl. Man, we need to take the mic away from these people before the looney left start attacking anything with a microchip.

eg8r </div></div>

I think it's been pretty well established over the years that Jesse Jackson is an idiot. Here is just one more example.

Steve

wolfdancer
04-18-2011, 10:43 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Another lefty nutjob on the prowl. Man, we need to take the mic away from these people before the looney left start attacking anything with a microchip. </div></div>
From your post I gather that you consider anyone not buying into your own political beliefs, to be deranged?????
Thank God that political dissension, diversity ,
is still allowed in this country, after an 8 year Constitutional attack under Bush .......
"the constitution is only a piece of paper"
Another 4 years under Herr Bush, and everybody might have a microchip........planted in their heads

eg8r
04-18-2011, 01:38 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">From your post I gather that you consider anyone not buying into your own political beliefs, to be deranged?????
</div></div>From your response I gather you have not been following the other lefties on this board and their attitudes towards those on the other side of the aisle.

eg8r

LWW
04-18-2011, 03:51 PM
He was recently in the news bragging about how the iPad was creating jobs.

JJ Jr is simply another statist pimp who tells whatever story the current audience of bots wants to hear.

wolfdancer
04-18-2011, 06:23 PM
sorry, but I am my own man. I do not agree with everything that Gayle writes, I do tend to agree, actually learn even? from almost everything that Sofla... writes, and think Hondo and Q to be a great addition to this board.
I also have grudging respect for your own input, as you are obviously a very intelligent man, and unlike a few others here do not need to advertise that....you let your (typing) fingers do the talking (another weak attempt at humor, by me)

JohnnyD
04-18-2011, 09:08 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">sorry, but I am my own man. I do not agree with everything that Gayle writes, I do tend to agree, actually learn even? from almost everything that Sofla... writes, and think Hondo and Q to be a great addition to this board.
I also have grudging respect for your own input, as you are obviously a very intelligent man, and unlike a few others here do not need to advertise that....you let your (typing) fingers do the talking (another weak attempt at humor, by me) </div></div>
Your a follower never a leader.Plus you admitted to the other.What a losr.

wolfdancer
04-18-2011, 10:12 PM
I'm still wondering how it is you get away with the cyber stalking and personal attacks, etc....while anybody considered a Dem ,or on the left gets tossed for not even coming close to your **** attacks?
I guess anything goes if you are a so called conservative.
I can't even complain about you doing this as my PMs are turned off.

JohnnyD
04-18-2011, 10:22 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm still wondering how it is you get away with the cyber stalking and personal attacks, etc....while anybody considered a Dem ,or on the left gets tossed for not even coming close to your **** attacks?
</div></div>Just look at your posts everyday.Attacks on everyone.Your denial is what makes you a failure.
Your cyberstalking is second to none.
#1 failure is what you are.

Stretch
04-19-2011, 12:32 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm still wondering how it is you get away with the cyber stalking and personal attacks, etc....while anybody considered a Dem ,or on the left gets tossed for not even coming close to your **** attacks?
</div></div>

Hang in there Wolf. We all know what he's trying to do. It's a travesty that the powers that be are turning a blind eye to such blatant, persistent, abusive, cyberstalking. Everyone here gets thier shots in, but Johnny's WAY beyond. St.

Qtec
04-19-2011, 01:09 AM
The loony left have very little influence with the Dem Party. OTOH, the GOP is now ruled by the loony right.

Q

LWW
04-19-2011, 03:54 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">sorry, but I am my own man. I do not agree with everything that Gayle writes</div></div>

Link me to the last time you disagreed with her then.

pooltchr
04-19-2011, 06:37 AM
</div></div>

Maybe Johmmy is the mod!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Steve

eg8r
04-19-2011, 10:47 AM
LOL, the looney left are headed by pelosi and reid.

eg8r

eg8r
04-19-2011, 10:48 AM
Yet you say nothing about her subject headings.

eg8r

wolfdancer
04-19-2011, 11:22 AM
She gets enough criticism from your side over anything and everything that she posts. I'm not about to add to the "noise".
She may write something that you disagree with, and somehow your side here thinks that then allows them to mock her and her family with crude sexual remarks, and even physically threatening her?
Don't look now, but I believe that she is taking those threats seriously, and has abandoned the site, as has Hondo.
You have only to look over in the <s>sand</s> shout box to see what has happened to this site, and why there are so few members
<s>left</s> remaining. Apparently JohnnyD is the new voice of the right, replacing lww. Are those the type posts that are supposed to attract many new members here, as soon as the purging is complete? That was Sev's claim
A once "busy" site now is fortunate to have 3-5 registered members

LWW
04-19-2011, 04:56 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm still wondering how it is you get away with the cyber stalking and personal attacks, etc....while anybody considered a Dem ,or on the left gets tossed for not even coming close to your **** attacks?
</div></div>

Maybe Johmmy is the mod!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Steve </div></div>

You know the cabal will now accept that as "TRUTH" being that it fits their agenda.

LWW
04-19-2011, 05:00 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">sorry, but I am my own man. I do not agree with everything that Gayle writes</div></div>

Link me to the last time you disagreed with her then. </div></div>

Obviously, you never have.

eg8r
04-20-2011, 06:43 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">She gets enough criticism from your side over anything and everything that she posts. I'm not about to add to the "noise".
</div></div>All you would be doing is agreeing with me but you can't do that in front of her can you.

I cannot say that I am sad if hondo left. What has happened here is basically his fault and he has admitted to taunting them enough to get them over here.

eg8r