PDA

View Full Version : Where's the calling on Sack or Deeman?

sack316
04-20-2011, 02:06 AM
C'mon Dub, I know you love us! And we got our butts whipped with tornadoes last weekend! But we can't get a thread for Bama? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif

Most is well in Prattville, got out with 8 injuries and 3 missing for a while. No deaths and a few homes destroyed, but all in all nowhere near the damage we had a few years ago.

Other parts of the state didn't fare so well. But considering one count I heard of 60+ whoopinators hitting us, we came out alright.

Sack

Qtec
04-20-2011, 02:31 AM
Glad to hear you are ok.

Do you get a bailout to cover the damage?

Q

LWW
04-20-2011, 03:15 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sack316</div><div class="ubbcode-body">C'mon Dub, I know you love us! And we got our butts whipped with tornadoes last weekend! But we can't get a thread for Bama? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif

Most is well in Prattville, got out with 8 injuries and 3 missing for a while. No deaths and a few homes destroyed, but all in all nowhere near the damage we had a few years ago.

Other parts of the state didn't fare so well. But considering one count I heard of 60+ whoopinators hitting us, we came out alright.

Sack </div></div>

My bad, I hadn't heard that Alabama was hit also.

Glad that you are well.

Gayle in MD
04-20-2011, 10:47 AM
Good to hear from you, Sack. Glad your area survived without too much damage.

I didn't hear about any damage around here. Most bad weather seems to skip right by us, in my area, even when we have some snow, it seems to track on a diagonal, just to the north of us.

It seemed, from what I caught on the news, that North Carolina that got hit the worst of all the affected states?

G.

sack316
04-20-2011, 03:37 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Glad to hear you are ok.

Q </div></div>

Thanks, and I'm not sure what will happen on this one. The last real bad ones we had a few years ago we didn't get anything but the wonderful help of friends and neighbors. My town wasn't very bad this time around, though... so don't really know what all is going on with it.

Sack

sack316
04-20-2011, 03:38 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sack316</div><div class="ubbcode-body">C'mon Dub, I know you love us! And we got our butts whipped with tornadoes last weekend! But we can't get a thread for Bama? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif

Sack </div></div>

My bad, I hadn't heard that Alabama was hit also.

Glad that you are well. </div></div>

Eh I was just ribbing you a bit. Bama and Miss got a lot last Friday. But I've posted since then so figured you knew I was all good anyway /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

Sack

sack316
04-20-2011, 03:40 PM
Thanks Gayle. My parents still get very nervous when weather like that comes in (their house was hit a few years ago if you recall). But this time no biggie around mt close vicinity anyway. I actually went out storm chasing that night... was quite a rush!

Glad you are all OK up there!

Sack

LWW
04-20-2011, 04:09 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sack316</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Glad to hear you are ok.

Q </div></div>

Thanks, and I'm not sure what will happen on this one. The last real bad ones we had a few years ago we didn't get anything but the wonderful help of friends and neighbors. My town wasn't very bad this time around, though... so don't really know what all is going on with it.

Sack </div></div>

When we had the biggest wind storms in Ohio recorded history a couple years back it truly pulled the community together.

I have photos posted somewhere either here or on AZB.

We were unlucky/lucky enough to receive $38K in a new roof and about $5K in fencing.