PDA

View Full Version : Just goes to show ya

Voodoo Daddy
09-12-2002, 06:24 PM
As cruel as it was I did a lil board research. Last night I posted under Bluto. I wasnt very surprised to see how nice everyone was..even downtown{he wasnt very Fran-friendly, HAHAHAHAH}. So my question is, why do we go out of our way to battle with people we post with daily but can be so freaking nice to a stranger? Maybe this will teach us all a lil something....

stickman
09-12-2002, 07:41 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Voodoo Daddy:</font><hr> As cruel as it was I did a lil board research. Last night I posted under Bluto. I wasnt very surprised to see how nice everyone was..even downtown{he wasnt very Fran-friendly, HAHAHAHAH}. So my question is, why do we go out of our way to battle with people we post with daily but can be so freaking nice to a stranger? Maybe this will teach us all a lil something.... <hr></blockquote>

LMAO, Good one Voodoo! Cruel? Nope, cruel got used up in another thread. /ccboard/images/icons/wink.gif

Kato
09-12-2002, 08:18 PM
God I hated that Bluto guy. Besides, I know for a fact Bluto gives Voodoo the blood ball and 9-7 in one pocket/ccboard/images/icons/laugh.gif

Kato

jjinfla
09-12-2002, 08:31 PM
Hey Voodoo, Looks like Keyser Soze and Maine E Ack had your number. The rest were all heard to be shouting, "I saw him first" as they led you to the slaughter. LOL Jake

09-13-2002, 08:30 AM
Because after getting comfortable posting here awhile some people begin to get territorial, condescending, pretentious and confrontational out of boredom and/or ego. We don't want to scare away the fresh meat!