PDA

View Full Version : Hey Where is the calling on Sev??

Sev
04-20-2011, 10:58 AM
Tornadoes have been plunking down around here as well.

I am beginning to feel like an orphaned red headed step child.

Sure sure. They were were F0 and F1 but they still count.

LWW
04-20-2011, 11:53 AM
I didn't know Tennessee was hit either.

Besides, if I'm found out being too nice to Tenneseans they'll void my Kentucky Colonelship. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Sev
04-20-2011, 02:32 PM
HAHAHHAHA!!!

Dont let em know I am originally from NY then. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

wolfdancer
04-20-2011, 03:49 PM
I think that you missed your calling, some years back.

Good to hear that the tornadoes did not damage your home or property.

JohnnyD
04-20-2011, 04:57 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Tornadoes have been plunking down around here as well.

I am beginning to feel like an orphaned red headed step child.

Sure sure. They were were F0 and F1 but they still count. </div></div>Glad to hear that you are well sir Sev.May you always live in peace.Jesus loves you.
Your good friend
JohnnyD

Sev
04-20-2011, 05:01 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I think that you missed your calling, some years back.

Good to hear that the tornadoes did not damage your home or property. </div></div>

Its quite possible. I thought I heard something years ago, however I believe I was distracted by a large set breasts at the time. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

wolfdancer
04-20-2011, 05:29 PM
I was originally going to reply to your thread with Slim Whitman's
"Indian Love Call"....but one would have to be near my age to remember that.
Extasy (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ndChcyOAEcs&feature=player_detailpage)

cushioncrawler
04-20-2011, 05:39 PM
Luvs tornados. Did i ever say that i know more about tornados than anyone. I meen re what makes a tornado a tornado. One day i shood tell the scientists. At prezent they aint even looking throo the korrekt door.
mac.

JohnnyD
04-20-2011, 05:44 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: cushioncrawler</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Luvs tornados. Did i ever say that i know more about tornados than anyone. I meen re what makes a tornado a tornado. One day i shood tell the scientists. At prezent they aint even looking throo the korrekt door.
mac. </div></div>Sir you are a smart person.With your experience with paddlewheelers praps you could design one that would survive a tornado.
Sir i will see you soon for lunch and a photo shoot of your origial paddlewheeler as it glides smoothly across the waters by the Statue of Liberty.Have a very fine day down under sir.
ps.remember in the desert not to squat over cactus.

wolfdancer
04-20-2011, 05:55 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> ps.remember in the desert not to squat over cactus. </div></div>
"In the desert you can remember your name, cause there ain't no one for to give you no pain"

Sev
04-20-2011, 07:29 PM
My better half hates that song.

LWW
04-21-2011, 02:42 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">HAHAHHAHA!!!

Dont let em know I am originally from NY then. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif </div></div>

I wouldn't talk about that much in Tennessee either.

Sev
04-21-2011, 06:53 AM
There is that.
However I always point out I am from the Catskills first.

LWW
04-21-2011, 02:03 PM
Good call.