PDA

View Full Version : Average Time Involved

Gayle in MD
04-20-2011, 11:34 AM
Before I see LWW and Steve shadow post me, is about six seconds, LMAO!

LOSERS!

EARTH TO RW LOSERS!

I DON"T CARE WHAT YOU THINK!

pooltchr
04-20-2011, 11:40 AM
Which is why you started this thread!

Talk about a loser!!!!!!!

Steve

LWW
04-20-2011, 11:58 AM
I see another green eyed monster thread has been started.

pooltchr
04-20-2011, 12:06 PM
It's another cry for help!

Steve

wolfdancer
04-20-2011, 12:20 PM
6 seconds, WOW...that could be a new entry into the Guinness book of records. Someone else is going to have to be "at the ready" to beat that.
Chasing someone around on an internet message board, for the purpose of trying to enhance one's own rep,(and gaining them valuable rep points) by putting the other person down....might be ok on myspace.....but is questionable on most other sites.
Are rep points like green stamps? If you get enough to fill a book of them...is their a $$ reward???

LWW
04-20-2011, 12:23 PM
I suppose so.

wolfdancer
04-20-2011, 03:29 PM
"teach' is slipping, took him all of 6 min to reply. Probably at an impotent <s>wardroom</s> er, boardroom meeting?
That's "important" ...my bad

pooltchr
04-20-2011, 03:31 PM
Another childish attack from the ankle biter!

Steve

wolfdancer
04-20-2011, 03:40 PM
I thought it to be in great humor. Exaggeration, for effect, is one form of humor....
You, who has been trolling Gayle for some time now, and lately trolling my posts as well...... Using NYC parlance;
you gotta,lotter, noive to call me that.

pooltchr
04-20-2011, 03:47 PM
I call 'em like I see 'em.

Steve

LWW
04-20-2011, 04:10 PM
Pit poodles will do that.

JohnnyD
04-20-2011, 05:45 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Before I see LWW and Steve shadow post me, is about six seconds, LMAO!

LOSERS!

EARTH TO RW LOSERS!

I DON"T CARE WHAT YOU THINK! </div></div>
Earth to NIT.

moblsv
04-20-2011, 09:00 PM
"Exaggeration, for effect"

* not intended to be a factual statement

wolfdancer
04-20-2011, 10:59 PM
This is my first? I believe, reply to you, and I know it will be my last.
I'm sure that lww, Sev, and JohnnyD's posts would best fit your reading habits. You are just a little late with your personal attack...Gayle, and Hondo are gone, and at my age.....I could give a flying **** about your opinions....you know what they say about opinions....have a nice life

JohnnyD
04-21-2011, 12:09 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">6 seconds, WOW...that could be a new entry into the Guinness book of records. Someone else is going to have to be "at the ready" to beat that.
Chasing someone around on an internet message board, for the purpose of trying to enhance one's own rep,(and gaining them valuable rep points) by putting the other person down....might be ok on myspace.....but is questionable on most other sites.
Are rep points like green stamps? If you get enough to fill a book of them...is their a $$ reward???
</div></div>
YOUR post is a Guinness record for stupidity!READ POSTS&gt;WHERE IS THERE A 6 SECOND REPLY?FOR YOUR FAMILYS SAKE QUITE MAKING A TOTAL ASS OUT OF YOURSELF.

JohnnyD
04-21-2011, 12:11 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I call 'em like I see 'em.

Steve </div></div>One thing about you all your posts are truthful.

JohnnyD
04-21-2011, 12:12 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: moblsv</div><div class="ubbcode-body">"Exaggeration, for effect"

* not intended to be a factual statement </div></div>
EXCELLENT POST.

JohnnyD
04-21-2011, 12:13 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> This is my first? I believe, reply to you, and I know it will be my last.
I'm sure that lww, Sev, and JohnnyD's posts would best fit your reading habits. You are just a little late with your personal attack...Gayle, and Hondo are gone, and at my age.....I could give a flying **** about your opinions....you know what they say about opinions....have a nice life </div></div>IF you don't give a flying f... about opinions why do you continue to cyberstalk everyone?Just plain dumber than dumb.Loser.

JohnnyD
04-21-2011, 12:50 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: moblsv</div><div class="ubbcode-body">"Exaggeration, for effect"

You speak the truth sir."They" do not like the truth.The truth will set them free."They" will never embrace the truth.Please sir we need more posts from people like you.Jesus loves you.

Gayle in MD
04-21-2011, 04:54 AM
I think you may have misunderstood Moblsv, he's on my side, or maybe I should say, on our side, he reads books, and avid reader, and he's very intelligent, so he isn't in favor of the ignorant stalkers on here..I think he was joking around with you, just defining, your, 'Exaggeration' comment

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

Gayle in MD
04-21-2011, 05:06 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">"teach' is slipping, took him all of 6 min to reply.

<span style="color: #660000"> <span style='font-size: 14pt'>That's because he was busy stalking behind two other posts of mine, while I was writing this one, lol</span>. </span>
Probably at an impotent <s>wardroom</s> er, boardroom meeting?
That's "important" ...my bad

<span style="color: #660000"> Yeah, the BS that was quoted, about his corporate rise to the top, is one of the funniest things I've ever read. That was one time I was glad someone quoted his Bull****! I'd have missed that laugh...

I have a friend who has a very high position, at Fed-X, Regional, lol, get my drift?

LMAO, now, in my world, climbing the "Corporate Ladder" would include rising to CEO, status, right?

Safe to say, at least, higher than a dispatcher, LMAO!

These righties are as hilarious with their lies, delusions of grandeur, and denials, as their beloved Repiglicans!

</span> </div></div> /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Gayle in MD
04-21-2011, 05:13 AM

Hi Friend,
Good to see you posting!

What are you reading these days?

As you can see, we've been invaded by a bunch of RW toddlers, from AZ, who took right up with the few toddlers who were already here.

Oh well, we lefties, have to do do more scrolling by, these days. As you can see, nothing they write here is accurate, documented, nor interesting.

I've been wondering how you're doing?

BTW, have you seen, or read, The Shock Doctrine? Bet you have....what did you think?
Gayle in MD.

pooltchr
04-21-2011, 05:42 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> ...Gayle, and Hondo are gone, </div></div>

You have absolutely no interest in the truth, do you? If you scroll down this very thread, you will see that, in fact, Gayle is not gone. H will be back in a couple of weeks.

However, I'm sure if she told you she was gone, you would believe it, even if she wasn't.

Steve

pooltchr
04-21-2011, 05:45 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I think you may have misunderstood Moblsv, he's on my side, or maybe I should say, on our side, he reads books, and avid reader, and he's very intelligent, so he isn't in favor of the ignorant stalkers on here..I think he was joking around with you.

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif </div></div>

Very good. Make sure you keep your troops in line. God forbid, one of them would say something against your wishes!

Steve

LWW
04-21-2011, 05:45 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> ...Gayle, and Hondo are gone, </div></div>

You have absolutely no interest in the truth, do you? If you scroll down this very thread, you will see that, in fact, Gayle is not gone. H will be back in a couple of weeks.

However, I'm sure if she told you she was gone, you would believe it, even if she wasn't.

Steve </div></div>

aitch was here this AM, gee never left, and the entire purpose of this rthread was to cause a new flame war.

LWW
04-21-2011, 05:47 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> This is my first? I believe, reply to you, and I know it will be my last.
I'm sure that lww, Sev, and JohnnyD's posts would best fit your reading habits. You are just a little late with your personal attack...Gayle, and Hondo are gone, and at my age.....I could give a flying **** about your opinions....you know what they say about opinions....have a nice life </div></div>IF you don't give a flying f... about opinions why do you continue to cyberstalk everyone?Just plain dumber than dumb.Loser. </div></div>

Because he is a troll following the orders of his cell's agitprop comradette ... who is following party orders which come direct from dear leader.

pooltchr
04-21-2011, 05:48 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

I have a friend who has a very high position, at Fed-X, Regional, lol, get my drift?

LMAO, now, in my world, climbing the "Corporate Ladder" would include rising to CEO, status, right?

Safe to say, at least, higher than a dispatcher, LMAO!

</div></div>

Since you know absolutely nothing about my past, you simply make yourself look like a bigger fool than we already know you are, when you make statements like this.

Besides, do you really expect us to believe you actually have a friend anywhere????????????

Steve

LWW
04-21-2011, 02:02 PM
Did you notice how many were concerned for her well being after the tornadoes ripped through Maryland?

wolfdancer
04-21-2011, 03:59 PM
Gayle, it's best not to have a "personal" discussion in the public forum here. It just allows more negative commentary,.. threats? by the AZB crew and their ("that's a 10-4, good buddy") here. I'll email you my reply.

pooltchr
04-21-2011, 04:09 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Gayle, it's best not to have a "personal" discussion in the public forum here. It just allows more negative commentary,.. threats? by the AZB crew and their ("that's a 10-4, good buddy") here. I'll email you my reply. </div></div>

So why are you always trying to make it personal??

Steve

pooltchr
04-21-2011, 04:16 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

I have a friend who has a very high position, at Fed-X, Regional, </div></div>

What is this "Fed-X" you speak of. I've heard of Federal Express and even FedEx. Is Fed-X some new government program Obama recently started? (He's growing the government so quickly, it's difficult to keep up.) If you have a "friend" there, I would assume it must be something like that, since the only people who would even want to associate with you would be those few remaining obamatrons.

Steve

wolfdancer
04-21-2011, 04:29 PM
Wow, her little mocking post, merited two angry replies from you.
It's a little bothersome when you are on the receiving end of these jibes, insults...etc???

wolfdancer
04-21-2011, 04:40 PM
read the posts about my sisters...and then ask about making it personal. Damn, I fergots,... they been deleted by the originator.
Since you add personal insults to every post that you troll Gayle with....I think you would be the last one to ask that question??

pooltchr
04-21-2011, 04:41 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Wow, her little mocking post, merited two angry replies from you.
It's a little bothersome when you are on the receiving end of these jibes, insults...etc???
</div></div>

like a misquito...but if I treated it as such, I would be accused of making threats.
She is the one all up in arms, with your full support, about personal attacks, but she has no problem dealing them out. And don't hand me that "she's just an old lady" crap. She is as hateful and vicious as a rattlesnake.

However, if that is the game she wants to play, I will be more than happy to join in. I know more about her than she thinks I do.
Steve

wolfdancer
04-21-2011, 05:11 PM
Since you troll behind her every post...YOU are now bothered that she one ups you, every time, with her replies? Do you really believe that you gain respect here, or the other site with your personally insulting replies to her?
E.G. she will post something from a Huffpo column....you then attack her, and not the column for doing so, and ...then re-post that on ...?
It seems to me that you are the "game player" here, and now you are threatening to use your "trump card" against her?

pooltchr
04-21-2011, 05:26 PM
I'm not threatening anything, woofie. I'm just saying that I am willing to play by the same rules she plays by. I doubt very seriously that she wants to go there, but as you frequently point out, she's a big girl who can handle herself.

Now run along like a good little boy and tell her whatever it is you are supposed to tell her.

Steve

wolfdancer
04-21-2011, 06:53 PM
you wouldn't mind then if I added your comment to all my posts....as sort of a tag line?
Wait....didn't you get someone suspended for doing the same thing?
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I know more about her than she thinks I do.
Steve </div></div>

pooltchr
04-21-2011, 07:26 PM
Post it all you want, woofie. You just keep telling yourself that I'm nothing but an ignorant bubba. And tell granny to do the same thing. It makes it so much more fun when the awakening finally comes.

Steve

wolfdancer
04-21-2011, 07:57 PM
That is your latest threat? no longer just having her suspended; but now you are going to confront her, and beat the beJesus out of her? It sounds like a physical threat to me. I really do believe you are one troubled individual.
That post with your "day of awakening" bs says a lot about you. It'll be interesting to see just what you have in mind for her.
And if you are talking about coming out here to assault me, I can save you the trip......I have plans to head east this summer, not to meet you, but to join my family....and that's only 500 mi away from you.
I'm going to copy your threatening post and take it down to the police station and the sheriff's dep't, and for sure now I am buying a pistol. I'll leave a light on for you.

Sev
04-21-2011, 08:34 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I think you may have misunderstood Moblsv, he's on my side, or maybe I should say, on our side, he reads books, and avid reader, and he's very intelligent, so he isn't in favor of the ignorant stalkers on here..I think he was joking around with you, just defining, your, 'Exaggeration' comment

I would think that if that is the case the individual in question does not require you to put words in his/her mouth as he/she should be perfectly capable of speaking for his/her self.

I could not help but notice the registration date. You digging up old members in an attempt to from a new posse?

Sev
04-21-2011, 08:37 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

What is this "Fed-X" you speak of. I've heard of Federal Express and even FedEx. Is Fed-X some new government program Obama recently started? (He's growing the government so quickly, it's difficult to keep up.) If you have a "friend" there, I would assume it must be something like that, since the only people who would even want to associate with you would be those few remaining obamatrons.

Steve </div></div>

ques in this thread Steve.
The old girls gone sexual innuendo on us. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

LWW
04-22-2011, 02:36 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Gayle, it's best not to have a "personal" discussion in the public forum here. It just allows more negative commentary,.. threats? by the AZB crew and their ("that's a 10-4, good buddy") here. I'll email you my reply. </div></div>

So why are you always trying to make it personal??

Steve </div></div>

Why does a hawg roll in slop?

LWW
04-22-2011, 02:38 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Steve </div></div>

ques in this thread Steve.
The old girls gone sexual innuendo on us. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif </div></div>

She's been infatuated it up with me for some time, perhaps she finally has taken the hint.

LWW
04-22-2011, 02:39 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I think you may have misunderstood Moblsv, he's on my side, or maybe I should say, on our side, he reads books, and avid reader, and he's very intelligent, so he isn't in favor of the ignorant stalkers on here..I think he was joking around with you, just defining, your, 'Exaggeration' comment

I would think that if that is the case the individual in question does not require you to put words in his/her mouth as he/she should be perfectly capable of speaking for his/her self.

I could not help but notice the registration date. You digging up old members in an attempt to from a new posse? </div></div>

She is the sockpuppetmaster and doesn't seem to care for independent thought from them.

LWW
04-22-2011, 02:41 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That is your latest threat? no longer just having her suspended; but now you are going to confront her, and beat the beJesus out of her? It sounds like a physical threat to me. I really do believe you are one troubled individual.</div></div>

If you are seriously idiot enough to believe that statement, Ihope for your own safety that are institutionalized soon?

We know you look under your bed for B-B-B-BOOOOSH!!!! ... but this is absolute dementia.

LWW
04-22-2011, 02:45 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm not threatening anything, woofie. I'm just saying that I am willing to play by the same rules she plays by. I doubt very seriously that she wants to go there, but as you frequently point out, she's a big girl who can handle herself.

Now run along like a good little boy and tell her whatever it is you are supposed to tell her.

Steve </div></div>

You know what ... I've thought the same thing.

Unlike the braggarts here who think they are big time because they know a Fed Ex middle manager ... I'm on a first name basis with a few members of congress and a VP for a national law firm.

I've toyed with the idea of calling their bluff on sicing the law on people and doing it to them.

In the end, at least so far, I've taken solace in knowing that collectively they couldn't defend in court against a traffic ticket.

Qtec
04-22-2011, 04:09 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">She is the sockpuppetmaster </div></div>

Can't you guys make up your mind. One minute she is the master manipulator and the next she is a loony, stupid, vicious fruitcake!

Q

Gayle in MD
04-22-2011, 05:45 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Gayle, it's best not to have a "personal" discussion in the public forum here. It just allows more negative commentary,.. threats? by the AZB crew and their ("that's a 10-4, good buddy") here. I'll email you my reply. </div></div>

The Bubbas are hilarious. How many threads have they started directed solely at me?

Steve, has been pushing this, "Threat" of "I know something about you" and if you don't watch out, meaning, I suppose, I must start thinking like he thinks, about politics, the he...."I might just tell everyone what I know."

BWA HA HA HA HA!

First time he threatened me with that one, I told him "Bring it on, Bubba, I have nothing to hide."

But, he'd rather just let it dangle out there, as if he has any clue about me, which he doesn't, and yet, he still pulls that out. Now, IMO, that's considered to be a malicious threat.

The bottom line, their stalking on here is a matter of record, easily proved, and then, you know about those pictures (Drawings?) I have copies of....

They think their mission in life, is to intimidate people who do not agree with their Bubba Nation, idiocy.

A lot of that comes from the fact that we from the left, have correctly predicted the demise of the Repiglicans policies, and all of the damages from Bush, and his blank check record breaking, spending and borrowing, Repiglican Congress, which burried us in debt, and debt obligations, and we predicted all of that, in advance, and it's killing them, that we were right, all along, and THEY WERE WRONG!

Funny, just this week, we saw a good example of how the Baby Boomers, want their cake and eat it too, hmmmm, who said that?

And we saw the outrage of the fly-over, Koch heads, the Tea Partiers, once again proving there is no accounting for their irrational demands.... 'NO SOCIALISM, Don't Touch Me Medicare" only now, they're showing up everywhere, whiniing annd crying over what the repiglicans are trying to do to them, JUST LIKE WE SAID THEY WOULD!

Here's what I think of Repiglicans, and their demented followers, who consistantly vote against their own best interests, and then blame everyone else, except their own REpiglican Party, who made all of these disastrous situations, so they threaten and attack those of us who warned them all along, and since, they have shown their own ignorance, AGAIN, as they react to the facts, like irrational little toddlers, all because they have had to watch it all come down, just as we told them it would....... /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpcTkV1tKDs&feature=related

pooltchr
04-22-2011, 06:10 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That is your latest threat? no longer just having her suspended; but now you are going to confront her, and beat the beJesus out of her? It sounds like a physical threat to me.

<span style="color: #FF0000">Where did I ever make such a comment. Actually, it seems you are the one trying to bring about some sort of physical confrontation. You are one sick person. </span> I really do believe you are one troubled individual.
That post with your "day of awakening" bs says a lot about you. It'll be interesting to see just what you have in mind for her.
And if you are talking about coming out here to assault me, I can save you the trip......I have plans to head east this summer, not to meet you, but to join my family....and that's only 500 mi away from you.
I'm going to copy your threatening post and take it down to the police station and the sheriff's dep't, and for sure now I am buying a pistol. I'll leave a light on for you.

</div></div>
<span style="color: #FF0000">Please, by all means, do that. Our police officers work very hard putting their lives on the line. I'm sure they could use a good laugh!

Steve </span>

Gayle in MD
04-22-2011, 06:22 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">you wouldn't mind then if I added your comment to all my posts....as sort of a tag line?
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I know more about her than she thinks I do.
Steve </div></div>
</div></div>

He posts approval and cheers on, every disgusting filthy post that his RW cronies direct at me, then he wants to pretend that he's so above it all, LMAO.... doesn't contribute to the nastiness on here? YET HE IS THE STALKER????

Delusional!

So Stevie Boy....

You like to twist things around to deny your own vicious stalking on here, and your approval of every filthy thing that is posted against Jack and I, and follow up yourself with non stop stalking, slander, insinuations, insults.

SO STEVIE BOY, PUT UP OR SHUT UP. NAME YOUR SUPPOSED INFORMER, AND POST THE HORRORS OF MY LIFE WHICH YOU INSINUATE ABOUT AND USE AS A THREAT AGAINST ME, AND HAVE DONE SO ON THIS FORUM FOR YEARS, OR SHUT UP ABOUT IT.

Let's see if you have any *****, which I seriously doubt!

PUT UP OR SHUT UP, BULLY BOY!

G.

pooltchr
04-22-2011, 07:29 AM
"I do add to the negativity...

Now, in the future, I am not going to write anything at all about them, on those occasions, when one of my friends here, highlights their nastiness, and their failure to address the subject, at hand, and instead, reduce a thread to nothing more than juvenile attacks. I will not refer to any of them, in any way, at all, going forward.

G."

Loss of self control???????????

LMAO!!

Girlie, you really don't want to go there. As for my "informant", if I were to give you a name, it would only reveal what some of your "friends" really think. But, I respect their privacy.

Steve

Steve

LWW
04-22-2011, 02:04 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">obviously, I'm the stalker, lol

Love,
Gayle</div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">STFU!.

G. </div></div>

Sev
04-22-2011, 03:21 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">you wouldn't mind then if I added your comment to all my posts....as sort of a tag line?
Steve </div></div>
</div></div>

He posts approval and cheers on, every disgusting filthy post that his RW cronies direct at me, then he wants to pretend that he's so above it all, LMAO.... doesn't contribute to the nastiness on here? YET HE IS THE STALKER????

Delusional!

So Stevie Boy....

You like to twist things around to deny your own vicious stalking on here, and your approval of every filthy thing that is posted against Jack and I, and follow up yourself with non stop stalking, slander, insinuations, insults.

SO STEVIE BOY, PUT UP OR SHUT UP. NAME YOUR SUPPOSED INFORMER, AND POST THE HORRORS OF MY LIFE WHICH YOU INSINUATE ABOUT AND USE AS A THREAT AGAINST ME, AND HAVE DONE SO ON THIS FORUM FOR YEARS, OR SHUT UP ABOUT IT.

Let's see if you have any *****, which I seriously doubt!

PUT UP OR SHUT UP, BULLY BOY!

G. </div></div>

Uh oh Steve. She's getting frisky. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

JohnnyD
04-22-2011, 03:29 PM
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AH

JohnnyD
04-22-2011, 03:29 PM
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

pooltchr
04-22-2011, 04:20 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Uh oh Steve. She's getting frisky. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif </div></div>

Can you just picture that vein in the side of her forehead bulging? I think her frustration level is reaching new heights. Hey, you wanna share that popcorn?
/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Steve

JohnnyD
04-22-2011, 04:53 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">obviously, I'm the stalker, lol

Love,
Gayle</div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">STFU!.

G. </div></div>
</div></div>
BRAVO!

Friend,what a wonderful post.Friend i wish you well for the Easter weekend.

LWW
04-23-2011, 02:08 AM
And the same to you and yours.

Sev
04-23-2011, 11:34 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Uh oh Steve. She's getting frisky. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif </div></div>

Can you just picture that vein in the side of her forehead bulging? I think her frustration level is reaching new heights. Hey, you wanna share that popcorn?
/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Steve </div></div>

Its getting tough out there fo sure.
Cant wait to see her defend Boeing not being aloud to move their facility to NC.