PDA

View Full Version : Hey Mac. This ones for you.

Sev
04-20-2011, 07:44 PM
Gravity is an allusion.

http://bcove.me/gy730vze

JohnnyD
04-21-2011, 12:52 AM
Mac knows all about that stuff.

Sev
04-21-2011, 06:54 AM
Yup.
Thought he would like it.

cushioncrawler
04-21-2011, 05:54 PM
Verlinde's gravity theory iz a sort of entropy theory. Unfortunately for Eric, mac duznt beleev in entropy. Entropy iz bullshit.
Firstly entropy iz bullshit.
Secondly entropy iz a useless theory or law.
Thirdly, entropy duznt help anyone to answer any sort of question.
Fourthly, entropy duznt help anyone to calculate anything.
Filthy, entropy duznt explain anything.

Things, gravity, everything, happens koz of basic forces. Simple.
Now we havta explain what a force or forces iz or iznt etc.
mac.

wolfdancer
04-21-2011, 06:32 PM
if you don't believe in entropy...do you believe in enthalpy?
It's been awhile since I studied thermodynamics....and something marginally related?, like the conservation of energy?.
Now I try to conserve energy by turning off my furnace at night...which also cuts down on the gas bill.....which, then allows me to buy top shelf gin, and not the bathtub variety.
I think that is the third law of thermodynamics?

cushioncrawler
04-21-2011, 10:03 PM
I had a look at wiki enthalpy and enthalpy looks ok.
Entropy still looks shit.

mac's Thermodynamix Terms.
Enthaltropy.
A term deskribing useless terms that deskribe something that iz infinitely obvious and infinitely useless and iz so highly theoretikal that observers feel colder and look for a warmer issue, whilst the total care-faktor of the system approaches zero.

cushioncrawler
04-22-2011, 05:25 AM
New news -- entropycysts are trying to make a link tween entropy and time. They say that koz entropy kan only go one way (mostly, most of the time, apart from when it duznt, some of the time) then it iz highly highly highly linked to time, in that time kan only go one way too.

But i wouldnt hold my breath for someone to win a Nobel Prize for anything even remotely linked to entropy, koz scientists know that this sort of stuff iz diffikult to proov, just like Einstein's relativity never won anyone a Nobel Prize, certainly not Alby.
mac.