PDA

View Full Version : Republican Gov's All Getting High Disapproval #'s

Gayle in MD
04-21-2011, 06:01 AM
Ha ha ha, even Christie, the obese Repiglican bully-hero, by double digits, has dropped in approval numbers, and Rick Scott, in Fla., at 48 Disapprove, to 35 Approve, lol....

HMMMMM, seems to be a trend.... /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

pooltchr
04-21-2011, 06:05 AM
And where have Obama's approval ratings gone?

Steve

Sev
04-21-2011, 06:55 AM
Wait for it. Wait for it.

LWW
04-21-2011, 02:06 PM
I wonder why there was no link?

pooltchr
04-21-2011, 03:28 PM
I was wondering the same thing.

Gayle....where's the link? Woofie wants to know.

Steve

wolfdancer
04-21-2011, 05:23 PM
I could care less, if she made it all up, just to get under your skin. It ain't like this is a "real" political discussion board.
I'm an invited guest on a serious political discussion site....and I don't post there as my comments/input would be too plebeian for the serious contributors there. I doubt if you would "fare" well there, as they don't "suffer fools gladly".

pooltchr
04-21-2011, 05:29 PM
I'm not surprised that you couldn't carry on a serious discussion. I am impressed that you recognize and admit it.

Steve

wolfdancer
04-21-2011, 05:40 PM
yes, it's too bad that you are not aware as well, of your own
shortcomings.

LWW
04-22-2011, 02:31 AM
So I guess woofie is right ... she fabricated from the emissions of a nether region.

Qtec
04-22-2011, 03:28 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">And where have Obama's approval ratings gone?

Steve </div></div>

What's that got to do with Christie? The topic is Christie, NOT OBAMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why can't you guys actually make a post that deals with the topic????????????????????

What does your hero LWW always say?? <span style='font-size: 14pt'>"..Buuuuuttttttttttttt Bushhhhhhhhhhhh........</span>

What do you say????,

"...but, but, but, buttttt...<span style='font-size: 14pt'>.Obamaaaaaaaaaaa</span>."...whaaaaaaaaaa..

See the similarity?

Q

Gayle in MD
04-22-2011, 06:08 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">And where have Obama's approval ratings gone?

Steve </div></div>

What's that got to do with Christie? The topic is Christie, NOT OBAMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why can't you guys actually make a post that deals with the topic????????????????????

What does your hero LWW always say?? <span style='font-size: 14pt'>"..Buuuuuttttttttttttt Bushhhhhhhhhhhh........</span>

What do you say????,

"...but, but, but, buttttt...<span style='font-size: 14pt'>.Obamaaaaaaaaaaa</span>."...whaaaaaaaaaa..

See the similarity?

Q </div></div>

Oh, and don't forget their favorite, Clinton's BJ! LMAO!

Stretch had it right long ago! Solution to LWW, Steve, Sev and Johnny D's posts....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpcTkV1tKDs&feature=related

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

eg8r
04-22-2011, 08:48 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What's that got to do with Christie? The topic is Christie, NOT OBAMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!</div></div>Oh shut up. Why don't you go to lww's thread where he referred to Obama's approval rating sinking and you start pointing out everything else. What a freaking hypocrite.

eg8r

Qtec
04-22-2011, 12:10 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Why don't you go to lww's thread where he referred to Obama's approval rating sinking</div></div>

WHAT THREAD????????????

<span style='font-size: 14pt'>NOW you should provide a link moron</span>!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Geez, how difficult is it?

Q

pooltchr
04-22-2011, 12:50 PM
How hard is it for you to pay attention???

Steve

LWW
04-22-2011, 02:11 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">And where have Obama's approval ratings gone?

Steve </div></div>

What do you say????,

See the similarity?

Q </div></div>

Actually the topic is that gee post an unsubstantiated claim and you licked the spoon while I wouldn't.

LWW
04-22-2011, 02:12 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Why don't you go to lww's thread where he referred to Obama's approval rating sinking</div></div>

WHAT THREAD????????????

<span style='font-size: 14pt'>NOW you should provide a link moron</span>!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Geez, how difficult is it?

Q </div></div>

Ask gee. She seems to be having many issues with it.

eg8r
04-22-2011, 02:27 PM
Here you go dilhole. LOL, it would be better for you to take the advice and just shut it up.

qtip earning his name...freaking hypocrite. (http://billiardsdigest.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showthreaded&Number=349395) Now I did mistakenly say LWW's thread when it turned out to be Sev's thread but that isn't what you were questioning. Your hypocrisy is so deep you don't even recognize you doing it.

It was quite clear in the subject heading of the thread and the article that Sev was focusing on Obama's approval rating. You decide to quote everything else that doesn't relate along with your own text stating something like "they aren't listening anymore". I guess you are right. His approval rating is taking and no one is listening to him anymore.

eg8r

LWW
04-22-2011, 02:36 PM
I disagree ... Snoopy listen's intently ...
http://www.periodpaper.com/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/8022f01105bea4edf676ba39d5976c14/O/L/OLD_123_18.JPG

ugotda7
04-22-2011, 02:46 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I could care less, if she made it all up, just to get under your skin. It ain't like this is a "real" political discussion board.
I'm an invited guest on a serious political discussion site....and I don't post there as my comments/input would be too plebeian for the serious contributors there. I doubt if you would "fare" well there, as they don't "suffer fools gladly". </div></div>

How much less?

LWW
04-23-2011, 01:53 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ha ha ha, even Christie, the obese Repiglican bully-hero, by double digits, has dropped in approval numbers, and Rick Scott, in Fla., at 48 Disapprove, to 35 Approve, lol....

HMMMMM, seems to be a trend.... /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <span style='font-size: 14pt'>NOW you should provide a link moron</span>!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Q </div></div>

Sev
04-23-2011, 11:44 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I could care less, if she made it all up, just to get under your skin. It ain't like this is a "real" political discussion board.
I'm an invited guest on a serious political discussion site....and I don't post there as my comments/input would be too plebeian for the serious contributors there. I doubt if you would "fare" well there, as they don't "suffer fools gladly". </div></div>

Open invitation you say?
The board must be looking for a forum Jester. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

LWW
04-23-2011, 03:25 PM
My guess is that it's DU.COM.

Gayle in MD
04-26-2011, 09:06 AM
I'm so glad I started this thread.

It is a prime example of the flushable BS that the right posts on this forum.

First tactic, always.... change the subject, and insult the leftie who wrote the thread...

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

This thread is NOT about Democratics. This thread is about the tanking poll numbers, for Repiglicans! It's about the very same Tea Partiers, now showing up and booing Repiblicans, and thheir policies!

Particularly, Paul Ryan. But, Boehner, McConnell, and the rest, are all getting yelled at by their Tea Party, Fly-overs, lol, who are finally, waking up!

NOW, Boehner is even talking about removing subsidies, for the extremely profitable, crooks, in the OIL INDUSTRY!!!!

BWA HA HA HA&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;

That's a good one!

pooltchr
04-26-2011, 01:42 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
NOW, Boehner is even talking about removing subsidies, for the extremely profitable, crooks, in the OIL INDUSTRY!!!!

BWA HA HA HA&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;

That's a good one!

</div></div>

That is what Obama wants to do, and give the money to GE, who already doesn't even pay taxes, unlike Shell or Exxon.

Just another way to push gas prices even higher.

Steve

LWW
04-26-2011, 02:13 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">NOW, Boehner is even talking about removing subsidies, for the extremely profitable, crooks, in the OIL INDUSTRY!!!!</div></div>

So are people that are extremely profitable in other ventures ... say color printing cartridges ... also crooks?

LWW
08-18-2011, 04:28 AM
TIME FOR AN UPDATE DEARHEART:

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">New Jersey Gov. Christopher Christie stops his slide and flattens out with <span style='font-size: 11pt'>a 47 - 46 percent job approval rating from New Jersey voters</span>, his best score in four months, according to a Quinnipiac University poll released today. But women voters still disapprove by big margins.

This compares to a negative 44 - 47 percent score in a June 21 survey by the independent Quinnipiac (KWIN-uh-pe-ack) University. In today's survey, <span style='font-size: 11pt'>approval is 84 - 12 percent among Republicans and 53 - 39 percent among independent voters.</span> Democrats disapprove 76 - 17 percent. ...

<span style='font-size: 11pt'>By a 50 - 35 percent margin, New Jersey voters like Gov. Christie</span> as a person. ...

<span style='font-size: 11pt'>New Jersey voters say 39 - 31 percent that Christie is a better cost-cutter and budget- balancer than Cuomo</span> ...

<span style='font-size: 11pt'>President Barack Obama is headed in the wrong direction as New Jersey voters disapprove 52 - 44 percent of the job he is doing, down</span> ...

<span style='font-size: 11pt'>New Jersey voters say 49 - 45 percent that Obama does not deserve to be reelected</span> ...

<span style='font-size: 11pt'>From August 9 - 15, Quinnipiac University surveyed 1,624 registered voters</span> with a margin of error of +/- 2.4 percentage points. Live interviewers call land lines and cell phones.

The Quinnipiac University Poll, directed by Douglas Schwartz, Ph.D., conducts public opinion surveys in Pennsylvania, New York, New Jersey, Connecticut, Florida, Ohio, Virginia and the nation as a public service and for research. For more data or RSS feed- http://www.quinnipiac.edu/polling.xml, call (203) 582-5201, or follow us on Twitter. </div></div>

<span style='font-size: 26pt'>CHRISTIE POLLS SIGNIFICANTLY HIGHER THAN OBAMA IN A STATE WHERE THE LEFT SWEARS CHRISTIE IS HATED AND THAT HAS LONG BEEN A FORTRESS OF LEFTIST POLITICS! (http://www.quinnipiac.edu/x1299.xml?ReleaseID=1637)</span>

Soflasnapper
08-18-2011, 09:23 AM
From polling a month ago:

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Obama leads Christie in New Jersey

by Jed Lewison

(Jonathan Ernst/Reuters)

Public Policy Polling (7/15-18, New Jersey voters, 1/6-9 in parens):

Barack Obama (D): 56 (55)
Chris Christie (R): 39 (38)

It's not exactly a shock that President Obama would lead a potential Republican rival in New Jersey—he won the state by more than 15 points in 2008 and the last time New Jersey went for a Republican was in 1988.

But Chris Christie isn't just any old Republican: he's supposedly one of their great big hopes for winning the presidency in 2012. And he can't even carry his home state.

Obama was leading Christie by the same margin in January, but the fact that Chris Christie's job approval is tanking can't help:

Do you approve or disapprove of Governor Chris Christie’s job performance?

Approve: 43 (48)
Disapprove: 53 (45)

I guess it turns out that being an asshole bully doesn't win you as many friends as Republicans may have once dreamed.</div></div>

Note, as the parenthesis figures show, back in January of this year, Christie had (slightly) BETTER job approval ratings than now (48-45), and STILL trailed Obama at that time, in a hypothetical showdown in Christie's home state.

Soflasnapper
08-18-2011, 09:27 AM
If you dismiss Public Policy Polling as a biased polling organization, here's Rasmussen saying the same thing in late May:

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> N.J. voters would pick Obama over Christie in presidential race, poll says

Published: Friday, May 27, 2011, 3:29 PM Updated: Friday, May 27, 2011, 3:33 PM

TRENTON — If Gov. Chris Christie ran for president in 2012, he would lose to President Barack Obama in New Jersey, according to a Rasmussen poll released today. </div></div>

Link (http://www.nj.com/news/index.ssf/2011/05/gov_christie_would_lose_to_oba.html)

Gayle in MD
08-18-2011, 10:46 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If you dismiss Public Policy Polling as a biased polling organization, here's Rasmussen saying the same thing in late May:

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> N.J. voters would pick Obama over Christie in presidential race, poll says

Published: Friday, May 27, 2011, 3:29 PM Updated: Friday, May 27, 2011, 3:33 PM

TRENTON — If Gov. Chris Christie ran for president in 2012, he would lose to President Barack Obama in New Jersey, according to a Rasmussen poll released today. </div></div>

Link (http://www.nj.com/news/index.ssf/2011/05/gov_christie_would_lose_to_oba.html) </div></div>

Just love observing how easily both you, and Q. so effortlessly shoot down the meanderings of the Turrettes style posting of our irrational forum member, known for his profuse non-stop yapping, all of it RW Bull****, and Fux Noise Lies!

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

I see he is coming up on twenty thousand posts, in under four years, most of them to himself! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Guess he never learned how to use the edit function???

LMAO!

G.

Soflasnapper
08-18-2011, 10:49 AM
Also, he apparently never saw the 'delete' option in the edit option.

Because if you can't say something nice about a person,... /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smirk.gif

Gayle in MD
09-14-2011, 10:20 AM

Steve </div></div>

What do you say????,

See the similarity?

Q </div></div>

<span style='font-size: 20pt'>We must destroy Repiglican Fascism before it's too late! </span>