PDA

View Full Version : Paul Ryan Goes Home To Angry Constituents

Gayle in MD
04-21-2011, 08:51 AM
Is it time to raise taxes on the wealthy? Ryan goes home to angry constituents who laugh in his face, and boo him, when he tries to justify addressing the Deficit by gouging the poor, the old, and the middle Class, whiole giving more pay nouts to the wealthy!!!!

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540/vp/42693475#42693475

pooltchr
04-21-2011, 10:32 AM
Maryland recently raised taxes on the wealthy in your state. Tell us how that worked out.

Steve

wolfdancer
04-21-2011, 10:53 AM
Amazing...you post, and your posts are always followed immediately,
"if not sooner" by your usual detractor with some attempted put down, .....yet, when you replied, in kind to him........

pooltchr
04-21-2011, 11:09 AM
Since you feel it necessary to interject yourself into this discussion, why don't you ask her to answer my very simple question? I'm just wondering, if she still is so sure that raising taxes on the wealthy will increase revenues, what happened when they actually tried it in Maryland.

There is nothing sinister there, no threats, no attacks, none of the cutsy little name calling that she is so well known for, nothing other than a very simple question...one that should be easily answered by someone who claims to be in the know about such things.

Steve

wolfdancer
04-21-2011, 11:31 AM
She has no interest in answering your posts. When posts something that she thinks to be of interest,then you are free to disagree with that, and also add your own trite comments to the thread. If you have a problem now, with her ignoring you....do what you did when she was replying to you.
I just checked and their are no rules that state one must reply to anyone; especially someone that constantly, incessantly, posts behind them.
If a liberal did that...it would be considered....trolling?
I may have interjected, but it is in her defense....., don't bother me with your complaints, as I find them to be trivial.

pooltchr
04-21-2011, 12:51 PM
I don't really blame her. If I had posted the post she put up there, and someone asked that question of me, I would be too embarassed to answer it as well. Of course, I already know the answer, and it goes completely contrary to what she posted.

I didn't really expect you to put her on the spot. But, I know she saw it, and I know she knows how badly a similar idea failed in her own state. Yes, if I were her, I would hide from questions like that as well.

But thank you for reminding me, once again, that the left really doesn't like the truth.

Steve

LWW
04-22-2011, 02:25 AM
I suspect her trips might be because she is just another fleebagger who spends 183 days out of Maryland in what she calls "flyover country" to avoid the taxes ...

Gayle in MD
04-22-2011, 06:44 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Amazing...you post, and your posts are always followed immediately,
"if not sooner" by your usual detractor with some attempted put down, .....yet, when you replied, in kind to him........ </div></div>

He's not worth my time! He is the most ignorant, deceitful, twisted, filthy minded, misogynistic and grossly uninformed person I have ever encountered in my lifetime, and his BUBBABULLIES, fit that same definition.

You are exactly right, I have no interest in attempting to communicate with people who stalk, slander, threaten, and write, <span style='font-size: 14pt'>or draw</span>, their sicko ill wishes toward other forum members.....

Qtec
04-22-2011, 06:55 AM
When there are calls to raise taxes on the rich, the GOP calls it 'redistribution of wealth'.
When the MC has to take wage cuts, SS cuts, pension cuts [ work till you are 70] social spending cuts, etc etc etc all the time widening the wage inequality and the power shift even more, the GOP calls it an neccessity.

Q

Gayle in MD
04-22-2011, 01:03 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">When there are calls to raise taxes on the rich, the GOP calls it 'redistribution of wealth'.
When the MC has to take wage cuts, SS cuts, pension cuts [ work till you are 70] social spending cuts, etc etc etc all the time widening the wage inequality and the power shift even more, the GOP calls it an neccessity.

Q </div></div>

<span style='font-size: 11pt'> "Entitlements" is their big buzz word, to turn the right against themselves, and their fellow American workers, for what is actually an insurance plan, which we all, all American workers, pay into, as medical insurance when we're retired, and retirement INSURANCE, which they now want to refuse to honor, because they, spend and borrow Repiglicans, destroyed the country, with Bush's help, who never saw a spending bill, he didn't like, and never paid for a damn thing in eight damn years!

RW Rebonics, lol... they use the word, "Entitlements" as a way of throwing smut on working people, trying to make it seem that working Americans, think the world owes them a living, when that, in and of itself, is a huge lie!

It's used by Repiglicans, to confuse the nutty rightwing nutjobs, the Lemmings, who have been following the Repigs off the cliff for thirty years, buying their BS about Trickle Down, in spite of the proven facts, proving that tax cuts for the wealthy top one percent, do not create jobs, and tax cuts, in and of themselves, do not pay for themselves!

VOODOO RW ECONMICS, all in the interest of bringing about fascism, THE SHOCK DOCTRINE.

Are they really so stupid that they think Wall STreet isn't corrupt? Dumb enough to think that the wealthhy Wall St. "gamblers," aren't driving up the prices at the pump? Do they think Wall street is an example of The Free Market????

How damn stupid can they be? America has no Free Market Economy, it's just a big ponzi scheme, for the wealthy, period!

G. </span>

pooltchr
04-22-2011, 01:16 PM
If you see several men wearing white coats coming toward you...

<span style='font-size: 20pt'>RUN!!</span>

They probably have a special jacket with long sleeves and straps waiting for you.

This has been a public service announcement.

Steve

Sid_Vicious
04-22-2011, 01:27 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">When there are calls to raise taxes on the rich, the GOP calls it 'redistribution of wealth'.

Q </div></div>

<span style='font-size: 11pt'> "Entitlements" is their big buzz word, to turn the right against themselves, and their fellow American workers, for what is actually an insurance plan, which we all, all American workers, pay into, as medical insurance when we're retired, and retirement INSURANCE, which they now want to refuse to honor, because they, spend and borrow Repiglicans, destroyed the country, with Bush's help, who never saw a spending bill, he didn't like, and never paid for a damn thing in eight damn years!

RW Rebonics, lol... they use the word, "Entitlements" as a way of throwing smut on working people, trying to make it seem that working Americans, think the world owes them a living, when that, in and of itself, is a huge lie!

It's used by Repiglicans, to confuse the nutty rightwing nutjobs, the Lemmings, who have been following the Repigs off the cliff for thirty years, buying their BS about Trickle Down, in spite of the proven facts, proving that tax cuts for the wealthy top one percent, do not create jobs, and tax cuts, in and of themselves, do not pay for themselves!

VOODOO RW ECONMICS, all in the interest of bringing about fascism, THE SHOCK DOCTRINE.

Are they really so stupid that they think Wall STreet isn't corrupt? Dumb enough to think that the wealthhy Wall St. "gamblers," aren't driving up the prices at the pump? Do they think Wall street is an example of The Free Market????

How damn stupid can they be? America has no Free Market Economy, it's just a big ponzi scheme, for the wealthy, period!

G. </span> </div></div>

You know who's the dumbest Gayle?. It's the people just like us in the middle class sector who swallow this BS from the Reps, all the while they themselves are being reamed out just like the rest of the non- wealthy. Not THAT is what I call dumb! I never have figured out how some people continue do it to themselves. Some hard rights may be the religious, and stay purely for abortion reasons, but even that is an issue that the reps don't have sincerity. The reps are just playing them like a fiddle for votes with that issue, and they fall for it. The non religious middle class people electing to be righties are just plain brain dead idiots, or hate mongers, cuz they are in the same line for vasiline jobs on their rears that the rest of the non wealthy are getting. It's just plain nuts Gayle. sid

Gayle in MD
04-22-2011, 02:29 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sid_Vicious</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">When there are calls to raise taxes on the rich, the GOP calls it 'redistribution of wealth'.

Q </div></div>

G. </span> </div></div>

You know who's the dumbest Gayle?. It's the people just like us in the middle class sector who swallow this BS from the Reps, all the while they themselves are being reamed out just like the rest of the non- wealthy. Not THAT is what I call dumb! I never have figured out how some people continue do it to themselves. Some hard rights may be the religious, and stay purely for abortion reasons, but even that is an issue that the reps don't have sincerity. The reps are just playing them like a fiddle for votes with that issue, and they fall for it. The non religious middle class people electing to be righties are just plain brain dead idiots, or hate mongers, cuz they are in the same line for vasiline jobs on their rears that the rest of the non wealthy are getting. It's just plain nuts Gayle. sid </div></div>

I agree, Martin.

It's clear, the Republican Party, protects the very corruption that must be addressed.

Clear, they always vote against equal rights, for all, including our own gay soldiers, women, and the polluters and corrupt gougers of the country.

This is the first timie, in thirty years, that I have seen Republican Voters, finally start to see the light, on the Repiglicans.

There were two public employees, on The Ed Show, last night, each of them stating they were leaving the Republican Party. One was a Fireman, and the other, a Policeman. Each of them said they were disgusted with Republicans slandering them, and demonizing them, for being middle class workers, who belong to a Union.

The wealthy want us to all settle for slave wages here, clearly, they have Repiglicans on their side.

But the right, never stops to consider the sacrifices our public employees, make. They'd prefer to see them as losers, looking for a hand out, when in fact, considering the dangers, and the abnormal life styles they all live, they are the heroes of our communities, and our teachers, as well.

I'm very active at my Granddaughter's school, and I know how many teachers stay late, every day, and also dip into their own pockets, to insure their kids have everything they must have, in the classroom.

The hateful rhetoric, coming from the Repiglicann Party, is truly a disgrace.

They have torn the country apart, with their usual hateful and divisive lies.

I find them completely ignorant and disgusting, as a Party, and think, just as you do, that without their manipulation of uninformed Americans, they'd never get away with the damages they cause in our country.

How they can call themselves, "Christians" is beyond me!

G.

LWW
04-22-2011, 02:46 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sid_Vicious</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><u><span style='font-size: 26pt'>Not THAT is what I call dumb!</span></u></div></div>

I truly enjoy reading the rants the cabal members post on this forum.

I truly do.