PDA

View Full Version : Dem threatens to "F'ng decapitate" employees!

LWW
04-21-2011, 02:24 PM
So ... how outraged will the cabbal be over this abuse of what they refer to as the "little people" they swear they are so concerned about?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano's outgoing communications chief is known for his combative style. But in a confrontation that was undisclosed until now, he once threatened to "f---ing decapitate" the staff at the immigration office press shop.

The email outburst from Assistant Secretary for Public Affairs Sean Smith so startled one of the employees on the receiving end that she made an internal complaint against him. She described the threat as "serious misconduct" and requested a "full investigation" from the Office of Inspector General.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2011/04/.../#ixzz1KBuvKXk3 (http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2011/04/20/decapitate-email-prompted-complaint-outgoing-homeland-security-official/#ixzz1KBuvKXk3) </div></div>

pooltchr
04-21-2011, 03:31 PM
They should be just fine with this.

Steve

wolfdancer
04-21-2011, 04:21 PM
People often say outrageous things in anger, that they have no intention of following through on. While it's not my place to comment, I think he probably regretted it as soon as he said it, and I'm sure he has been spoken to about it.....end of story.

LWW
04-22-2011, 02:29 AM
You were right.

Qtec
04-22-2011, 03:02 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So ... how outraged will the cabbal be over this </div></div>

LOL. Yes, I'm sure they all thought he would come round and chop all their heads off!!!!! LMAO.

Q

pooltchr
04-22-2011, 06:02 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So ... how outraged will the cabbal be over this </div></div>

LOL. Yes, I'm sure they all thought he would come round and chop all their heads off!!!!! LMAO.

Q </div></div>

So, you don't believe he meant it literally. And yet, when the infamous Palin chart was published, you were sure that the survey symbols used on it were targets, and meant she wanted to go out and shoot people!

You're just another tool.

Steve

LWW
04-22-2011, 06:41 AM
1 - You are asking to revert to oldthink and abandon doublethink.

2 - You are holding the bar way too high again.

3 - We are both guilty of crimethink.

LWW
06-03-2011, 05:24 AM
This seems to need more discussion ... where, oh where, are the leftists condemning the oppression and hatred of gubmint workers?