PDA

View Full Version : Yes, it's True

llotter
04-21-2011, 08:41 PM
My new hero and truth lover, that racist Col. Allen West used the word 'dictator' to describe the arrogance of The Moron. Maybe the chickens are coming home to roost...I guess The Moron and the chickens have have intelligence in common.

LWW
04-22-2011, 02:47 AM
The Allen West unit can only be an Uncle Tom!

Qtec
04-22-2011, 03:58 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Putting Money Back into the Pockets of Americans:

In January 2011, America will witness the<span style='font-size: 17pt'> largest tax increase we have ever seen.</span></div></div>

Really?

Q

Gayle in MD
04-22-2011, 05:57 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: llotter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">My new hero and truth lover, that racist Col. Allen West used the word 'dictator' to describe the arrogance of The Moron. Maybe the chickens are coming home to roost...I guess The Moron and the chickens have have intelligence in common.

</div></div>

Name one thing that President Obama, has dictated, through executive order, without the traditional votes, from Congress?

JUST ONE!

Qtec
04-22-2011, 07:18 AM
<span style='font-size: 14pt'>Calling eg8r, LWW, Steve etc.</span>

If you say Bush was a great guy, no need to post a link because this is opinion.

If you cut and paste an article by someone else , <u>you should provide a link</u> but if you you don't, its no big deal. Just pasting the first line into google gets you a link to the org article on the first page.

BUT, if you make a claim like,

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">In January 2011, America will witness the largest tax increase we have ever seen. </div></div>

..then you should <u>certainly post a link</u> to back up this 'claim'.

See the difference?

Q

pooltchr
04-22-2011, 07:36 AM
Why did you direct that comment at 3 members who did not make the post?

Go back to sleep.

Steve

eg8r
04-22-2011, 08:54 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Calling eg8r, LWW, Steve etc.
</div></div>Don't ask me if I see a difference. You said if someone makes a claim then they need to produce a link. Act like a man and do what you tell others to do instead of your normal childish self that gets pissy when reminded of your hypocrisy.

eg8r

llotter
04-22-2011, 11:17 AM
just in case any of you missed Col. West's comments on Fox, have a look. Let's hope there will be more like him who don't let the plain truth fall victim to PC. Pretty devastating and poor Greta get befuddled dealing with someone who puts truth ahead of playing nice-nice with The Moron and his Marxist agenda.

http://gretawire.blogs.foxnews.com/rep-allen-west-on-the-record-2/

Qtec
04-22-2011, 12:24 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You said if someone makes a claim then they need to produce a link. </div></div>

..and now I am giving an clearer explanation of what I previously said...like an adult would do.

Stop your pouting and your false outrage, its not convincing.

Q

pooltchr
04-22-2011, 01:02 PM
So, you will get into a petty discussion about something completely off topic, rather than comment on Mr West's comments.

Do you have any original thoughts on the video? Or are you afraid if you speak out against it, you would be labeled racist?

I like the way he actually tells it like it is! Do you have a problem with that?

Steve

LWW
04-22-2011, 02:16 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style='font-size: 14pt'>Calling eg8r, LWW, Steve etc.</span>

If you say Bush was a great guy, no need to post a link because this is opinion.

If you cut and paste an article by someone else , <u>you should provide a link</u> but if you you don't, its no big deal. Just pasting the first line into google gets you a link to the org article on the first page.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">In January 2011, America will witness the largest tax increase we have ever seen. </div></div>

See the difference?

Q

</div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <span style='font-size: 14pt'>NOW you should provide a link moron</span>!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Q </div></div>

LWW
04-22-2011, 02:17 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You said if someone makes a claim then they need to produce a link. </div></div>

..and now I am giving an clearer explanation of what I previously said...like an adult would do.

Stop your pouting and your false outrage, its not convincing.

Q

</div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <span style='font-size: 14pt'>NOW you should provide a link moron</span>!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Q </div></div>

LWW
04-22-2011, 02:17 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So, you will get into a petty discussion about something completely off topic, rather than comment on Mr West's comments.

Steve </div></div>

Those were his orders.

eg8r
04-22-2011, 02:21 PM
Sorry but your excuse is only to save your own rear. Act like an adult for once and take some resposibility.

eg8r

Sev
04-22-2011, 03:15 PM
Was the tax increase a reference to Obamacare??

LWW
04-23-2011, 01:50 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Putting Money Back into the Pockets of Americans:

In January 2011, America will witness the<span style='font-size: 17pt'> largest tax increase we have ever seen.</span></div></div>

Really?

Q </div></div>

You are astounding.

1 - Had the Bush tax cuts not been renewed, that would have resulted in the largest tax increase we have ever seen.

2 - The only person who brought this up in this thread was ... why, it was you:

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style='font-size: 14pt'>Calling eg8r, LWW, Steve etc.</span>

See the difference?

Q

</div></div>

and to quote yourself on your opinion:

Q </div></div>