PDA

View Full Version : Bravo! Ensign Finally Resigns!

Gayle in MD
04-22-2011, 03:20 PM
Of couse, he didn't have any option, but to resign.

They were about to put all of his corrupt behavior out in the open, which may well have put his ass in jail!

Good! Glad he's gone! A liar and yet another corrupt Repiglican womanizer, who used bribery to cover up his lies!

Another one bites the dust!

G.

Sev
04-22-2011, 03:33 PM
At least Republicans have the courtesy to resign.
Democrats believe they are above it.

I guess you didnt complain about Ted the murderer Kennedy womanizing. Or perhaps Clinton. Hmmmmmmmm?

JohnnyD
04-22-2011, 03:40 PM
Mary jo will never forget drunken FAT ted.WORTHLESS DEMOPIG.

JohnnyD
04-22-2011, 03:40 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Of couse, he didn't have any option, but to resign.

They were about to put all of his corrupt behavior out in the open, which may well have put his ass in jail!

Good! Glad he's gone! A liar and yet another corrupt Repiglican womanizer, who used bribery to cover up his lies!

Another one bites the dust!

G. </div></div> STFU

pooltchr
04-22-2011, 04:24 PM
Have you ever seen anyone who gets so much joy and excitement at the misfortune of others?

I guess that's the leftist version of "compassion".

Steve

LWW
04-23-2011, 02:03 AM
Please don't stoop to her level.

Gutter politics is beneath you.

The swine are best left in their own slop.

LWW
04-23-2011, 02:04 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">At least Republicans have the courtesy to resign.
Democrats believe they are above it.

I guess you didnt complain about Ted the murderer Kennedy womanizing. Or perhaps Clinton. Hmmmmmmmm? </div></div>

And she never will.