PDA

View Full Version : Where Is SOFLASNAPPER???

Pages : [1] 2

Gayle in MD
04-22-2011, 03:31 PM
Don't tell me we lost yet another extremely intelligent forum member!!!

Can't say that I blame him, every other brilliant member, has left, due to the RW ignorant and childish idiots on here.

If he's gone, I will surely miss his excellent posts. His presence shined a spotlight, on the gross ignorance of the AZ cabal, along with their two CCB Lemmings, the admiring fellow ignoramuses.

I hope he returns! His posts were well documented, full of correct, factual information, and brilliantly presented.

G.

Sev
04-22-2011, 03:35 PM
I got tired of posting under that name. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/shocked.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

JohnnyD
04-22-2011, 03:38 PM
I changed names.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

WOLFE CALLED GAIL A LIAR.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

JohnnyD
04-22-2011, 03:39 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Don't tell me we lost yet another extremely intelligent forum member!!!

Can't say that I blame him, every other brilliant member, has left, due to the RW ignorant and childish idiots on here.

If he's gone, I will surely miss his excellent posts. His presence shined a spotlight, on the gross ignorance of the AZ cabal, along with their two CCB Lemmings, the admiring fellow ignoramuses.

I hope he returns! His posts were well documented, full of correct, factual information, and brilliantly presented.

G. </div></div>Another one that got fed up with your BS.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

LWW
04-23-2011, 02:02 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Don't tell me we lost yet another extremely intelligent forum member!!!

G. </div></div>Another one that got fed up with your BS.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH </div></div>

That's my guess.

It had to be extremely embarrassing to be seen as on the same side as gee, aitch and woofie.

Sev
04-23-2011, 11:32 AM
Been waiting for him to show up on AZ.

He would be a better fit over there.

LWW
04-23-2011, 03:20 PM
He strikes me more like Andrew Manning ... brainwashed, but not on the zombie juice yet.

Sev
04-23-2011, 04:57 PM
Sofla will concede points and continue the conversation without getting snarky.

He carries on a good conversation and I am fairly sure he would be an interesting person to meet in person.

pooltchr
04-23-2011, 05:07 PM
He's from South Florida...that scores him bonus points in my book.

Steve

Sev
04-23-2011, 08:39 PM
He could be bass fishing with Bob.

pooltchr
04-23-2011, 08:44 PM
I preferred deep sea fishing when I lived down there.

Steve

Sev
04-23-2011, 09:04 PM
Never been.

However I used to go on Ontario and fish for salmon.

LWW
04-24-2011, 02:53 AM
I do my fishing at Dorothy Lane Market.

pooltchr
04-24-2011, 07:01 AM
Last time I went, we came back with a boat load of king mackrel and grouper. Also learned very quickly that if you catch a baracuda, it's best to just cut the line and let them go...their oder is quite offensive if you get one up on the deck.

Steve

LWW
04-24-2011, 07:39 AM
I've met a few barracuda that fit this description.

Sev
04-24-2011, 11:42 AM
Some of em are toothless though. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

eg8r
04-24-2011, 06:28 PM
Another reason why there is no forum peace.

eg8r &lt;~~~hoping soflasnapper is on vacation or out and about having a great time

pooltchr
04-24-2011, 07:01 PM
He's posting on the main forum. Maybe he figured out that there is very little to be accomplished here. Much of what we see has all been posted before...and when someone does try to start a new discussion, someone will come along and blame Bush for whatever is wrong, and it all goes down hill again.

It's really a shame that there are only a few adults remaining here. We've lost several great members (Fran, Wendy, Dee, to name a few) because of the hatred and bitterness and personal attacks that fill the forum.

I may not be far behind.

Steve

Sev
04-24-2011, 08:00 PM
HA!!!

Dont make me Drive to NC!!

Qtec
04-25-2011, 12:46 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">He's posting on the main forum. <span style='font-size: 14pt'>Maybe he figured out that there is very little to be accomplished here.</span> </div></div>

Exactly.
When the person you are trying to talk to won't accept facts, there can be no real discussion.

Q

LWW
04-25-2011, 02:59 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">He's posting on the main forum. <span style='font-size: 14pt'>Maybe he figured out that there is very little to be accomplished here.</span> </div></div>

Exactly.
When the person you are trying to talk to won't accept facts, there can be no real discussion.

Q </div></div>

Don't you feel much better after confessing.

pooltchr
04-25-2011, 05:36 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Exactly.

Q </div></div>

That is what we have been trying to get through to you and your gang for a long time.

Steve

LWW
04-25-2011, 05:44 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Exactly.

Q </div></div>

That is what we have been trying to get through to you and your gang for a long time.

Steve </div></div>

Please be gentle with him.

He is merely at step #1, admitting that he has a problem and is powerless over his trolling and his posting has become unmanageable.

If he hangs in there he will soon progress to step #2, believing that a higher power can restore him to sanity.

We must encourage him.

Stretch
04-25-2011, 06:26 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Exactly.

Q </div></div>

Steve </div></div>

He is merely at step #1, admitting that he has a problem and is powerless over his trolling and his posting has become unmanageable.

If he hangs in there he will soon progress to step #2, believing that a higher power can restore him to sanity.

We must encourage him.
</div></div>

Step #3 is recognizing the useless crap you spin along with a the perfunctory addition of lame insults is the shortcut to knowhere. You lost, before you arrived, so to speak. Thanks for being a shining example of what to avoid at all costs. The ones you bullied off the board are the real winners here. St.

Sev
04-25-2011, 06:27 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Exactly.

Q </div></div>

Steve </div></div>

He doesnt stick around long enough. Told you he would post and run on AZ.

Qtec
04-25-2011, 07:06 AM
Ditto.

Q

Gayle in MD
04-25-2011, 07:58 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Exactly.

Q </div></div>

Steve </div></div>

We must encourage him.
</div></div>

Step #3 is recognizing the useless crap you spin along with a the perfunctory addition of lame insults is the shortcut to knowhere. You lost, before you arrived, so to speak. Thanks for being a shining example of what to avoid at all costs. The ones you bullied off the board are the real winners here. St. </div></div>

<span style='font-size: 11pt'>Yes, more lies from the ignorant stalkers. Wendy, Naz, Soflasnapper, Sonoma, Hondo, all from the left, and all left due to the stalking filth and ignorance of the AZ invaders, who were welcomed by FRAN, and joined by STEVE, while their arrival, clearly turned this forum into a cesspool! </span>

jimmyg
04-25-2011, 08:34 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
<span style='font-size: 11pt'>Yes, more lies from the ignorant stalkers. Wendy, Naz, Soflasnapper, Sonoma, Hondo, all from the left, and all left due to the stalking filth and ignorance of the AZ invaders, who were welcomed by FRAN, and joined by STEVE, while their arrival, clearly turned this forum into a cesspool! </span> </div></div>

Please seek professional help before it's too late.
J

Stretch
04-25-2011, 09:04 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Exactly.

Q </div></div>

Steve </div></div>

We must encourage him.
</div></div>

Step #3 is recognizing the useless crap you spin along with a the perfunctory addition of lame insults is the shortcut to knowhere. You lost, before you arrived, so to speak. Thanks for being a shining example of what to avoid at all costs. The ones you bullied off the board are the real winners here. St. </div></div>

<span style='font-size: 11pt'>Yes, more lies from the ignorant stalkers. Wendy, Naz, Soflasnapper, Sonoma, Hondo, all from the left, and all left due to the stalking filth and ignorance of the AZ invaders, who were welcomed by FRAN, and joined by STEVE, while their arrival, clearly turned this forum into a cesspool! </span> </div></div>

That was thier goal. Mission accomplished. St.

Gayle in MD
04-25-2011, 09:35 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> That was thier goal. Mission accomplished. St.
</div></div>

Yes, it was, but they can't win until they silence you and I, Q., and Jack, Hondo and Dick Leonard, Soflasnapper, who, I believe will be back, or at least I hope he will.

No facts or reason in anything they write, leaves them with nothing but their dirty pictures, and their filthy comments.

Toddlers having temper tantrums!

G.

sack316
04-25-2011, 12:45 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">... Soflasnapper, who, I believe will be back, or at least I hope he will.
</div></div>

I hope he will too. He was a very friendly and intelligent fellow.

Sack

wolfdancer
04-25-2011, 05:16 PM
I agree !!
He also just posted,presenting his info, thoughts, etc, in a non-confrontational way, and didn't make any pretentious claims,...like... that they were the lost (but since found) political equivalent of the "Dead Sea Scrolls"
He also .....wasn't trying to sound like Zoroaster......

pooltchr
04-25-2011, 07:32 PM
I like him too. He never tried to challenge anybody to a "who has the highest IQ" contest.

And he isn't a smart azz!

Lot to be said for that.

Steve

wolfdancer
04-25-2011, 09:15 PM
one of your pals here brought up the iq bs.
As I wrote...I'm comfortable with mine....if you have a problem with that...that is your problem.

Sev
04-25-2011, 09:18 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sack316</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">... Soflasnapper, who, I believe will be back, or at least I hope he will.
</div></div>

Sack </div></div>

Agreed.
I think he would be fun to toss a few back with a shoot some pool .

Stretch
04-26-2011, 12:29 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> That was thier goal. Mission accomplished. St.
</div></div>

Yes, it was, but they can't win until they silence you and I, Q., and Jack, Hondo and Dick Leonard, Soflasnapper, who, I believe will be back, or at least I hope he will.

No facts or reason in anything they write, leaves them with nothing but their dirty pictures, and their filthy comments.

Toddlers having temper tantrums!

G. </div></div>

Too true. Besides, I'm not going any where till after the next election. If Obama wins a second term i wouldn't want to miss the local Teahadists here self destructing and going on tilt. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif St.

jimmyg
04-26-2011, 07:14 AM
Could it be?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Td4RHvyAFsM

J

Sev
04-26-2011, 07:25 AM
You'll just get maniacal laughter from me. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Gayle in MD
04-26-2011, 07:38 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">one of your pals here brought up the iq bs.
As I wrote...I'm comfortable with mine....if you have a problem with that...that is your problem. </div></div>

He saw through the AZers, that's for sure, and did so immediately upon his arrival.

He blew away the righties on here, and did so in grand style!!!

It was a pleasure to watch, although, I must say, Q., and others of from the left, have been doing a fine job of that all along! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif Bush proved we were right, about everything, including his coming damages, which we lefties predicted, all along, and the failed Repiglican policies, which put America in a trick bag, <span style='font-size: 14pt'>RECORD BREAKING SPENDING BY BUSH AND THE REPIGLICAN EARMARK RECORD BREAKING SPENDING AND BORROWING TO PAY FOR THEIR RECORD BREAKING DEBTS, BUSH AND REPIGLICANS, HIS BLANK CHECK SUPPORTERS, AND THE MINDLESS FLY-OVER VOTERS, WHICH REPIGS MANIPULATE BY PLAYING OFF THEIR HATRED FOR OTHER GROUPS OF AMERICANS, TOGETHER, THEY DUG US A VERY DEEP HOLE WITH THEIR LIES, SPENDING, LOSING, WASTING AND BORROWING OF MONEY.... FAILED POLICIES!</span>G.

Sev
04-26-2011, 07:58 AM
It doesnt take much in the way of intelligence to predict that the government is going to end up screwing the nation no matter which party holds power.

wolfdancer
04-26-2011, 09:40 AM
Even more important.....where is johnnyd?

LWW
04-26-2011, 09:42 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Even more important.....where is johnnyd?
</div></div>

Perhaps they are one and the same?

Stretch
04-26-2011, 10:16 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Even more important.....where is johnnyd?
</div></div>

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! There, i threw in his contribution for him. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif St.

pooltchr
04-26-2011, 01:48 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It doesnt take much in the way of intelligence to predict that the government is going to end up screwing the nation no matter which party holds power. </div></div>

No it doesn't, but I suspect we have at least one around here with so little intelligence that, even after Obama breaks all of Bush's spending levels, they will ignore his contributions to the destruction of our economy, and continue to blame Bush.

Steve

wolfdancer
04-26-2011, 03:48 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">one around here with so little intelligence that, even after Obama breaks all of Bush's spending levels, they </div></div>
So which is it ....the singular "one", or the plural "they"?
I preferred Obama over McCain, and I am comfortable with my intellect, despite your..... claim.
Who one votes for hardly qualifies as an intelligence test...it's personal choice as guaranteed by the Constitution. I'm quite sure, and would be willing to bet the farm on it, that some very intelligent people voted for Obama, as I'm equally sure that some very intelligent people voted for McCain.
I would still vote for Obama today, over McCain.
Any new threats over that?

LWW
04-26-2011, 03:49 PM
Beware the ankle biter.

Sev
04-26-2011, 04:04 PM
Seems to think every comment is directed at him.
A bit narcissistic if you ask me.

wolfdancer
04-26-2011, 04:38 PM
that was very considerate of you Stretch...saves him an entire post.

wolfdancer
04-26-2011, 05:17 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Please seek professional help before it's too late. </div></div>
Do you think we could get a group rate, as I concur with her claims?
She is just a Grandmother type, with some strong political convictions....who has become a target of the extremists, for not buying into the "Groupthink" here.

Sev
04-26-2011, 05:45 PM
Who are these extremists you speak of???

wolfdancer
04-26-2011, 08:02 PM
does it matter?
It is just my learned opinion about certain <s>people</s> others here....you may not concur....and isn't that what is great about a free society?....that we may both simultaneously hold different ideas/opinions.

LWW
04-27-2011, 02:51 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Please seek professional help before it's too late. </div></div>
She is just a Grandmother type, with some strong political convictions....who has become a target of the extremists, for not buying into the "Groupthink" here.
</div></div>

Then why, according to Maryland media, were charges filed against her once over a fight with some multi racial folks?

wolfdancer
04-27-2011, 04:33 AM
I have no idea why, nor do you. Just because the other party was multi-racial, and they initiated the suit, does not mean they didn't start the problem.
Why waste that attempted smear job here, when it would earn you rep points, maybe even a merit badge on the other site?
Getting back to the thread's title.......it's posts like yours that
probably made soflasnapper decide to leave the sandbox here.

LWW
04-27-2011, 05:21 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I have no idea why, nor do you. Just because the other party was multi-racial, and they initiated the suit, does not mean they didn't start the problem.
Why waste that attempted smear job here, when it would earn you rep points, maybe even a merit badge on the other site?

</div></div>

What attempted smear job?

I thought you wanted the facts ... and I'm presenting the fatcs as I have found them.

I have made no personal judgement as to what happened.

Qtec
04-27-2011, 06:33 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Then why, according to Maryland media, were charges filed against her once over a fight with some multi racial folks? </div></div>

How low can you go?

Well IMO you just hit rock bottom. You and the peanut gallery are just a bunch of bullies. Probably you were all bullied at school and now from behind a keyboard you exact some twisted revenge/satisfaction by ganging up on a soft target.

If you think its ok to post personal info on a billiard forum then I will do the same!

Listen up everybody. Never before seen footage of LWW at a Tea Party rally!!!

its really him (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgec9WX21ik)

Q........... /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

pooltchr
04-27-2011, 06:43 AM
I don't hear anyone denying that which Larry has posted. Do you have evidence that what he posted in not true? (Not true meaning, not true like your "rebuttle".

You are the one who has stooped too low, deliberately making up lies because you have no factual information to challenge the information he posted.

Challenge him on the issue...don't just make sh*t up.

Steve

Gayle in MD
04-27-2011, 06:50 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Please seek professional help before it's too late. </div></div>
</div></div>

These immature little twisted nutjobs, prove their addiction to my posts, relentlessly stalking and insulting someone they don't even know, relentlessly angry because a total stranger, on an internet forum, has different views to their own, and THEN....one of the agressors, suggests their target needs help?

LMAO!

<span style='font-size: 14pt'> BWA HA HA HA, what a well adjusted, and rational genius this guy must be,.... NOT! LMAO!</span>

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Sev
04-27-2011, 06:58 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Then why, according to Maryland media, were charges filed against her once over a fight with some multi racial folks? </div></div>

How low can you go?

Well IMO you just hit rock bottom. You and the peanut gallery are just a bunch of bullies. Probably you were all bullied at school and now from behind a keyboard you exact some twisted revenge/satisfaction by ganging up on a soft target.

Sorry. Larry is not from Nicaragua.
If you think its ok to post personal info on a billiard forum then I will do the same!

Listen up everybody. Never before seen footage of LWW at a Tea Party rally!!!

its really him (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgec9WX21ik)

Q........... /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif </div></div>

Sev
04-27-2011, 07:02 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Please seek professional help before it's too late. </div></div>
</div></div>

Then why, according to Maryland media, were charges filed against her once over a fight with some multi racial folks? </div></div>

They must have been conservatives. Plantation escapee's.

Qtec
04-27-2011, 08:55 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I don't hear anyone denying that which Larry has posted. </div></div>

Not the point.

Although I disagree with just about everything you say, I bear you no malice. I would never post personal info about you just to embarrass you or post things about your private life just to hurt you.

Can you and the peanut gallery say the same about how you all treat G?

This reminds me of...

"Have you no sense of decency Sir?"

link (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fqQD4dzVkwk&feature=related)

Q

Sev
04-27-2011, 09:09 AM
Would you say the same if it were for an achievement award or does it only apply to negative information?

Another thing to consider is that anything published by the press is in the public domain.

Qtec
04-27-2011, 09:30 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Another thing to consider is that anything published by the press is in the public domain. </div></div>

What I am saying is that this is a discussion forum. We discuss, debate and argue, but that's where it ends. What you do in your other life/real life is of no interest to me. I address myself to what you post, you guy's should do the same.

Q

Sev
04-27-2011, 09:40 AM
Perhaps.
However when an individual goes out of their way to constantly demonize entire sectors of a population said individual should perhaps not be living in a glass house and throwing stones.

It will in some way or form eventually come back to bite you.

JohnnyD
04-27-2011, 10:08 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">does it matter?
It is just my learned opinion about certain <s>people</s> others here....you may not concur....and isn't that what is great about a free society?....that we may both simultaneously hold different ideas/opinions. </div></div>
YES,THE TRUTH MATTERS&gt;
Do not fear the truth.
The truth will set you free.

JohnnyD
04-27-2011, 10:14 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Please seek professional help before it's too late. </div></div>
</div></div>

Then why, according to Maryland media, were charges filed against her once over a fight with some multi racial folks? </div></div>
Oh my!
I just knew there was more to this.
Thank you once again sir for unearthing the truth.
No wonder why they cyberstalk you.You have learned of some of their secrets.I would suggest sir that you be careful as they always speak of weapons and such.The one nut case they refer to as wolfy has admitted to getting a machine gun.He has a bunker inside of the row house he lives at.He is not a stable person as is evidenced by his daily cyberstalking and vile filled posts.

JohnnyD
04-27-2011, 10:22 AM
</div></div>What does that have to do with your sisters!
The cyberstalking continues.

JohnnyD
04-27-2011, 10:23 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Perhaps.
However when an individual goes out of their way to constantly demonize entire sectors of a population said individual should perhaps not be living in a glass house and throwing stones.

It will in some way or form eventually come back to bite you.

</div></div>
Excellent post sir sev.

JohnnyD
04-27-2011, 10:24 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Another thing to consider is that anything published by the press is in the public domain. </div></div>

What I am saying is that this is a discussion forum. We discuss, debate and argue, but that's where it ends. What you do in your other life/real life is of no interest to me. I address myself to what you post, you guy's should do the same.

Q </div></div> But you fear the truth.When you are confronted with the truth you make malicious attacks.
Accept the truth.

JohnnyD
04-27-2011, 10:28 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I have no idea why, nor do you. Just because the other party was multi-racial, and they initiated the suit, does not mean they didn't start the problem.

</div></div>You have no idea as you cannot accept the truth.The truth will set you free.
Accept the fact that you are a sinner and cannot deal with the truth.
Fact is gail,wolfy,han dough,stretch and q led to him leaving.He did not want to be around a bunch of villians.
Jesus loves you all.
Accept Christ into your hate filled lives.

JohnnyD
04-27-2011, 10:42 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">does it matter?
It is just my learned opinion about certain <s>people</s> others here....you may not concur....and isn't that what is great about a free society?....that we may both simultaneously hold different ideas/opinions. </div></div>
Yet you continue to be her pimp.The economy is bad and has dumped on you and your operation.

wolfdancer
04-27-2011, 11:27 AM
is that a way to treat someone that was concerned about your well being, and missed your dedicated input?

Gayle in MD
04-27-2011, 12:18 PM
</div></div>

That is a total lie, and I consider it slanderous of you to make such an outrageous statement!

I have never been involved in a fight, with multi-racial people, nor with ANY people, at all.

I suggest you remove this post, or have the moderator remove it, immediately.

Your statements are proof of your intent, to, with malice, post what is malicious slander, which is NOT legal, here, nor anywhere else.

I have notified the moderator, and I certainly hope, that he does the right thing, about this slanderous post. It is up to you, to make sure, it is removed, immediately!

G.

JohnnyD
04-27-2011, 12:40 PM
Is the truth here?

LWW
04-27-2011, 03:50 PM
Really?

Are you sure that this is the position you wish to take?

And, after all, we know we can't just take your word for this because according to you ... you never even read my post.

LWW
04-27-2011, 03:53 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I don't hear anyone denying that which Larry has posted. </div></div>

Not the point.

Although I disagree with just about everything you say, I bear you no malice. I would never post personal info about you just to embarrass you or post things about your private life just to hurt you.

This reminds me of...

"Have you no sense of decency Sir?"

link (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fqQD4dzVkwk&feature=related)

Q

</div></div>

Where was your outrage when the cabal posted PT's personal data?

Where was your outrage when woofie hacked my photobucket account ... including copyrighted material ... and posted some of it here?

All you have done is prove yourself to be a phony.

LWW
04-27-2011, 04:02 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I have never been involved in a fight, with multi-racial people, nor with ANY people, at all.

G. </div></div>

I can prove my statements are accurate.

I have chosen not to post the actual full data because it reveals quite a lot about you Ms Adkins.

If you wish to begin showing people the proper respect I have shown you, by not linking to the proof of my statements, I will allow your secret to remain a secret.

If you continue to cyberstalk ... lie ... issue "STFU" orders ... release personal dat on other members ... attack other people's business ... encourage your acolytes to sabotage the online accounts of others ... and other sins you commit on a regular basis, well I may feel my hand has been forced.

You, and you alone, are the driving force behind the pool being constantly peed in here.

Be a lady and act like one.

Please.

wolfdancer
04-27-2011, 05:46 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You, and you alone, are the driving force behind the pool being constantly peed in here.Be a lady and act like one,Please. </div></div>
She will,.... as soon as you "man up", and stop being the proverbial...turd in the swimming pool

Sev
04-27-2011, 06:40 PM
A Caddy Shack reference?? Really??

JohnnyD
04-27-2011, 06:57 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Really?

And, after all, we know we can't just take your word for this because according to you ... you never even read my post. </div></div>Oh my !Indeed.

JohnnyD
04-27-2011, 07:02 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I have never been involved in a fight, with multi-racial people, nor with ANY people, at all.

G. </div></div>

I have chosen not to post the actual full data because it reveals quite a lot about you Ms Adkins.

If you wish to begin showing people the proper respect I have shown you, by not linking to the proof of my statements, I will allow your secret to remain a secret.

If you continue to cyberstalk ... lie ... issue "STFU" orders ... release personal dat on other members ... attack other people's business ... encourage your acolytes to sabotage the online accounts of others ... and other sins you commit on a regular basis, well I may feel my hand has been forced.

You, and you alone, are the driving force behind the pool being constantly peed in here.

Please. </div></div>
Oh my!I will say this about LWW IF anything that a person can learn from his posts over time is that he does not fool around.He speaks the truth.The truth that some fear.The truth will set them free.

JohnnyD
04-27-2011, 07:03 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You, and you alone, are the driving force behind the pool being constantly peed in here.Be a lady and act like one,Please. </div></div>
She will,.... as soon as you "man up", and stop being the proverbial...turd in the swimming pool
</div></div>STOP trying to be a wanna be pimp!

Stretch
04-27-2011, 07:28 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I have never been involved in a fight, with multi-racial people, nor with ANY people, at all.

G. </div></div>

Please. </div></div>

Go ahead and link to these "secrets" i dare ya! I double dog dare ya! Put up or shut up, fish. St.

JohnnyD
04-27-2011, 07:29 PM
This is none of your business,NIT.

pooltchr
04-27-2011, 07:44 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Q

</div></div>

Q, I agree with what you are saying. Our differences are purley political. However, G is the one who went beyond the boundaries long ago, so if it is returned to her in kind, I'm not going to complain. I think the concept is called Karma.

Steve

Stretch
04-27-2011, 07:47 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This is none of your business,NIT. </div></div>

Oh it's everyones buisness now, Dumbass. St.

JohnnyD
04-27-2011, 08:02 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This is none of your business,NIT. </div></div>

Oh it's everyones buisness now, Dumbass. St. </div></div>
YOUR the dumbass,NIT.You just want to ruin gail.YOU dumbass NIT.

Stretch
04-27-2011, 08:36 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This is none of your business,NIT. </div></div>

YOUR the dumbass,NIT.You just want to ruin gail.YOU dumbass NIT. </div></div>

So now you are defending her? Good call. Gayle has nothing to hide and i believe her so let her accuser post up or STFU simple simple. St.

JohnnyD
04-27-2011, 08:41 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">is that a way to treat someone that was concerned about your well being, and missed your dedicated input? </div></div>
Jesus loves you.

JohnnyD
04-27-2011, 08:45 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This is none of your business,NIT. </div></div>

So now you are defending her? Good call. Gayle has nothing to hide and i believe her so let her accuser post up or STFU simple simple. St. </div></div>
All he (and others in the past)are requesting is that she use some courtesy when posting.I know that is hard for a NIT like you to understand but try real hard,OK.Read ALL posts NIT.It is NONE of your business.LWW does not fool around.IF he says he has this info i believe him 100%.He has proven over the years to unearth the truth.
So stay out of it,NIT!

Stretch
04-27-2011, 09:06 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This is none of your business,NIT. </div></div>

So now you are defending her? Good call. Gayle has nothing to hide and i believe her so let her accuser post up or STFU simple simple. St. </div></div>
All he (and others in the past)are requesting is that she use some courtesy when posting.I know that is hard for a NIT like you to understand but try real hard,OK.Read ALL posts NIT.It is NONE of your business.LWW does not fool around.IF he says he has this info i believe him 100%.He has proven over the years to unearth the truth.
So stay out of it,NIT! </div></div>

You've been played,LWW has nothing. And i will NOT stay out of this. Cry all you want. St.

JohnnyD
04-27-2011, 09:31 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This is none of your business,NIT. </div></div>

You've been played,LWW has nothing. And i will NOT stay out of this. Cry all you want. St. </div></div>
You'll be the one crying,NIT.

Stretch
04-27-2011, 10:05 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This is none of your business,NIT. </div></div>

You've been played,LWW has nothing. And i will NOT stay out of this. Cry all you want. St. </div></div>
You'll be the one crying,NIT. </div></div>

Over what? A slime bag that threatens to post embarassing personal information about another member? Ya lets all defend and encourage THAT practice. Get a friggin life! St.

JohnnyD
04-27-2011, 11:03 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This is none of your business,NIT. </div></div>

Over what? A slime bag that threatens to post embarassing personal information about another member? Ya lets all defend and encourage THAT practice. Get a friggin life! St. </div></div>
I didn't know anyone had called gail a "slime bag".I wish shit stirring NITS like you would let her alone.

Stretch
04-27-2011, 11:46 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This is none of your business,NIT. </div></div>

Over what? A slime bag that threatens to post embarassing personal information about another member? Ya lets all defend and encourage THAT practice. Get a friggin life! St. </div></div>
I didn't know anyone had called gail a "slime bag".I wish shit stirring NITS like you would let her alone. </div></div>

Now that you've gone into Moron mode, i'll leave you wondering wtf is going on. You obviously have no clue. St.

JohnnyD
04-27-2011, 11:56 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This is none of your business,NIT. </div></div>

I didn't know anyone had called gail a "slime bag".I wish shit stirring NITS like you would let her alone. </div></div>

Now that you've gone into Moron mode, i'll leave you wondering wtf is going on. You obviously have no clue. St. </div></div>
Yes i do know!All the pm's i'm gettin,believe me i know..The few people like you that will talk crap and cyberstalk her and defame the greatest poster here which is LWW should just mind your own business.He is not one to mess with..Known for his compassion and understanding he is trying to work things out.
So go do your homework junior.
Do something useful at han dough's trailer.He said he had alot of crap caked on things in his filthy house.That's a job just made for you.

Gayle in MD
04-28-2011, 03:26 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Really?

And, after all, we know we can't just take your word for this because according to you ... you never even read my post. </div></div>

No, I don't read your filth, nor your delusions of grandeur, nor your vicious, twisted lies, but other's remarks to you in this thread, about your post, and some who e-mail me to let me know when you are committing malicious slander against me, bring them to my attention, on occasion, when I do read usualy the one in question.

This last vicious lie of yours, clearly a malicious act of slander, another personal attack, is not true.

I will say it again. I have never been in a fight in my life. YOU are truly a sick individual, to write such lies about someone you do not even know.

And If that is actually you, in the video which Q. posted, you're even worse than I had imagined. It is a picture of a raging maniac, which is exactly how you come off.

I suggest you end your on-going vicious lies and attacks, and contact Billiards Digest, and beg them to remove this slanderous attack.

You have broken the law, when you slander someone, with malice, on an internet forum.

If Billiards Digest doesn't do the right thing, regarding your slanderous statements, in that post, then I will.

G.

Gayle in MD
04-28-2011, 03:34 AM

G. </div></div>

Please. </div></div>

You're a sick person, and a LIAR. You can't prove a damn thing, except what many of us already know, that you are a LIAR&gt;

Nothing you have written about me, and nothing that your allieshere, write about me, is true.

My friends, on this forum, know what all of you are....AND they know ME!

Now, go your own way, and leave me, and my name, out of your vicious, lies, and sick attacks.

You have gone too far with this vicious slander, and it will not end here. You can't just lie about people, and slander them, over and over, as you have done to me, for years on this forum, and expect that they will never take any action.

G.

LWW
04-28-2011, 03:50 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Go ahead and link to these "secrets" i dare ya! I double dog dare ya! Put up or shut up, fish. St. </div></div>

Your school boy taunts have no effect upon me as I am the least respondent to peer pressure of anyone here.

I will say this ... gee will not repeat the dare that you made.

My posting further is totally dependent upon her becoming a kinder and gentler forum member.

I have no desire to expose anything more.

That being said, to use an old county phrase ... sometimes you can get the mule to move by dangling a carrot, sometimes you need to use a board.

Gayle in MD
04-28-2011, 03:50 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">one of your pals here brought up the iq bs.
As I wrote...I'm comfortable with mine....if you have a problem with that...that is your problem. </div></div>

He has a problem, with everything, that doesn't support his misguided views.

He can't write a single post, without some nasty wisecrack aimed at either me, or you, or Q.

Sicko!

Gayle in MD
04-28-2011, 03:52 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Go ahead and link to these "secrets" i dare ya! I double dog dare ya! Put up or shut up, fish. St. </div></div>

Your school boy taunts have no effect upon me as I am the least respondent to peer pressure of anyone here.

My posting further is totally dependent upon her becoming a kinder and gentler forum member.

That being said, to use an old county phrase ... sometimes you can get the mule to move by dangling a carrot, sometimes you need to use a board. </div></div>

YOU ARE A sicko AND A LIAR!

LWW
04-28-2011, 03:57 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You're a sick person, and a LIAR. You can't prove a damn thing, except what many of us already know, that you are a LIAR&gt;

Nothing you have written about me, and nothing that your allieshere, write about me, is true.

G.</div></div>

Were you or were you not in an altercation with Linda, Murphy and Billy Smilardo?

Did they or did they not press charges against you?

Did you or did you not press charges against them?

Did you or did you not file a lawsuit against them?

Were or were not charges dropped against the Smilardos?

Are or are not the Smilardos multi racial?

Before you respond, in fairness I must tell you a few things:

1 - All the data I have is in the public domain.

2 - The root source of me getting to this data is a member of this board who was sick of your conduct and let a few cats loose from the bag.

Gayle in MD
04-28-2011, 05:20 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sack316</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">... Soflasnapper, who, I believe will be back, or at least I hope he will.
</div></div>

Sack </div></div>

Yes, Sack, he is. I loved reading his posts. I do hope he returns, but I can surely understand why he wouldn't care to deal with what goes on here.

I wish he had just put the lemmings on ignore, and continued to enjoy discussing current events, and debating policy matters, with others here, who enjoy debating, and just ignored the trashing and attacking from the radical right, whose goal is to spread gossip, insult other members, and destroy any rational communication.

G.

LWW
04-28-2011, 05:35 AM
Why did you duck the questions Charlotte?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sack316</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">... Soflasnapper, who, I believe will be back, or at least I hope he will.
</div></div>

Sack </div></div>

Yes, Sack, he is. I loved reading his posts. I do hope he returns, but I can surely understand why he wouldn't care to deal with what goes on here.

I wish he had just put the lemmings on ignore, and continued to enjoy discussing current events, and debating policy matters, with others here, who enjoy debating, and just ignored the trashing and attacking from the radical right, whose is to spread gossip, insult other members, and destroy any rational communication.

G. </div></div>

LWW
04-28-2011, 05:42 AM
Let me add another question ... do you deny that a county circuit court judge ruled that delays at your request caused the Smilardo's rights to be violated?

As a follow up, do you deny that a district court had made the same ruling earlier?

Sev
04-28-2011, 06:14 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

You've been played,LWW has nothing. </div></div>

Its quite possible you are in error in this.

LWW
04-28-2011, 06:18 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

You've been played,LWW has nothing. </div></div>

Its quite possible you are in error in this.

</div></div>

Anyone who follows my posting history knows that El Dubb never bluffs.

LWW
04-28-2011, 09:12 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">YOU ARE A sicko AND A LIAR! </div></div>

<span style='font-size: 11pt'>REALLY?</span> <span style='font-size: 14pt'>REALLY?</span> <span style='font-size: 17pt'>REALLY?</span>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Charges against three members of <span style='font-size: 11pt'>a Chesapeake Beach family won't be prosecuted because their rights to a speedy trial were violated, a county Circuit Court judge ruled yesterday.</span>

Judge Clayton Greene Jr. <span style='font-size: 11pt'>upheld an earlier District Court ruling throwing out assault and battery charges against Linda and Murphy Smilardo of Chesapeake Beach, and Billy Smilardo</span>, who now lives in Colorado.

The trio was involved in a bar fight July 28, 1996, at Skipper's Pier and Restaurant in Deale. <span style='font-size: 11pt'>A lawyer for the Smilardos said the fight involved James K. Adkins and Charlotte G. Adkins</span> of XXX XXXXXXXXXX XXXX., West River.

Federal law dictates the speedy trial rule in District Courts. There is no set limit of days in which to address a case, unlike the state 180-day rule used in Circuit Court, said James N. Papirmester of Suitland, the Smilardos' lawyer.

He argued during a hearing in Annapolis yesterday that there were multiple and lengthy delays - at the state's request - which hurt his clients, who had reported for court and were ready for trial.
Assistant State's Attorney Danielle Mosley, who has handled the case from the beginning, said the prosecution was responsible for only about six months of valid delays.

Here's how the case unfolded:

July 28, 1996 - The altercation occurs. County police respond but make no arrests.

July 29, 1996 - <span style='font-size: 11pt'>The Smilardos file charges against the Adkins in District Court.</span>

Aug. 2, 1996 - The Smilardos learn the Adkins had filed charges against them.

Dec. 2, 1996 - The Smilardos' first court date is postponed after a state request to consolidate the cases.

March 28, 1997 - The Adkins are acquitted. The Smilardos' cases aren't heard when the court runs out of time.

May 27 - <span style='font-size: 11pt'>The state requests a postponement because of a death in the Adkins family.</span>

June 5 - District Court Judge Robert C. Wilcox <span style='font-size: 11pt'>grants the Smilardos' motion to dismiss for lack of a speedy trial.</span>

July 16 - Judge Nancy Davis-Loomis <span style='font-size: 11pt'>upholds that dismissal</span>.

October 29 - <span style='font-size: 11pt'>Judge Greene uphold her decision</span>, after Ms. Mosley appealed.
Kristin Riggin, spokesman for the State's Attorney's Office, said prosecutors would be studying the case to see if it qualifies for a higher appeal.

The Adkins and Smilardos declined comment, citing the pending lawsuit.

<span style='font-size: 11pt'>The West River couple is seeking $1.25 million on each of eight counts against the Smilardos.</span></div></div>

I really don't want to post the link since it reveals more data about you.

LWW
04-28-2011, 09:23 AM
And, according to Anne Arundel County records:

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Defendant Name: SMILARDO, LINDA
Race: WHITE, CAUCASIAN, ASIATIC INDIAN, ARAB </div></div>

It appears to me that Ms Smilardo is multi racial.

Sev
04-28-2011, 09:31 AM
10,000,000 dollars huh?

And people wonder why there are screams for Tort reform.

hondo
04-28-2011, 09:39 AM
Gayle, I will look into possible charges you can bring against him and PM you.

hondo
04-28-2011, 09:45 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">And, according to Anne Arundel County records:

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Defendant Name: SMILARDO, LINDA

It appears to me that Ms Smilardo is multi racial. </div></div>

OMG! THEY WERE MULTI-RACIAL! OH, NO!
I once knocked out a black man who grabbed my girl friend's boobie.
Perhaps you can dig this up as proof that I ... ?
As proof of what, you creep?

Sev
04-28-2011, 10:07 AM
Why did you make this response to me??

As far as Larry posting something that is in the pubic domain, especially a news paper, I think you will find that search will go nowhere.

It is after all news. You might as well try to go after the paper that published it in the first place.

Gayle in MD
04-28-2011, 10:25 AM
Thank you dear firend.

I cannot comment on any of this, except to say, I have never been involved in a fight.

IMO, LWW should be banned.

I don't intend to dicsuss this further, other than to say, apparently, STEVE, ran into a thug, who is firends with the people being mentioned.started this intimidation on here, taunting me, for over a year, and has releted his gossip, to LWW....

Nuff said for the time being.

Love,
Gayle

hondo
04-28-2011, 10:55 AM
Gayle, the people that care about you know that this is a despicable act by a truly vile person. Please do not respond to this thug.

hondo
04-28-2011, 10:59 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Why did you make this response to me??

As far as Larry posting something that is in the pubic domain, especially a news paper, I think you will find that search will go nowhere.

It is after all news. You might as well try to go after the paper that published it in the first place. </div></div>

Perhaps you are right.
But your creepy friend has hit a new low.
He just gets worse and worse.

Sev
04-28-2011, 11:16 AM
Perhaps. Perhaps not.

However what I find interesting about the article, assuming of course that it is Gayle that is being referenced, is the suing for for 10 million.

The courts are clogged with frivolous law suits. Nothing more than a means to try to make a cheap buck.

I know you and I disagree on a lot of subject matter. However I doubt you would ever consider suing anybody you got into a brawl with. Perhaps seek a rematch but not a court date.

Stretch
04-28-2011, 11:17 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Go ahead and link to these "secrets" i dare ya! I double dog dare ya! Put up or shut up, fish. St. </div></div>

That being said, to use an old county phrase ... sometimes you can get the mule to move by dangling a carrot, sometimes you need to use a board. </div></div>

This is extortion! You are lower than dog crap. Who will be next on your hit list? St.

Stretch
04-28-2011, 11:31 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Why did you make this response to me??

It is after all news. You might as well try to go after the paper that published it in the first place. </div></div>

Perhaps you are right.
He just gets worse and worse. </div></div>

I have notified the moderator about this heinous act of charactor assasination and would encourage anyone with an ounce of integrity to do the same. LWW and his fawning sycophant Johnny have obliterated any chance of discussing anything. Now that personal information is being used to gag discourse there is no alternative for any sane person to participate. Either they ban these morons or they shut this hell hole down. St.

LWW
04-28-2011, 12:10 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">And, according to Anne Arundel County records:

It appears to me that Ms Smilardo is multi racial. </div></div>

OMG! THEY WERE MULTI-RACIAL! OH, NO!
I once knocked out a black man who grabbed my girl friend's boobie.
Perhaps you can dig this up as proof that I ... ?
As proof of what, you creep? </div></div>

So far, it's proof that she lied when she said it never happened.

LWW
04-28-2011, 12:20 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Perhaps. Perhaps not.

However what I find interesting about the article, assuming of course that it is Gayle that is being referenced, is the suing for for 10 million.

The courts are clogged with frivolous law suits. Nothing more than a means to try to make a cheap buck.

I know you and I disagree on a lot of subject matter. However I doubt you would ever consider suing anybody you got into a brawl with. Perhaps seek a rematch but not a court date. </div></div>

Might I add that the records show that this suit was dismissed.

And, for the peanut gallery, I have never stated that Charlotte did or did not cause the altercation.

The facts of the matter are:

- The event took place.

- The police made no arrests.

- The Smilardos filed charges against the Adkins'.

- The Adkins' filed charges against the Smilardos.

- The Smilardos are multiracial.

- Neither was convicted.

- The Adkins sued the Smilardos.

- The Adkins lost.

- Charlotte lied about it all.

- The cabal has pursued personal acts of vengeance against Steve, JohnnyD, and myself.

- They cannot take it when a little of it comes back their way.

- Charlotte has claimed she has never bought personally or professionally anything not made in the USA for decades, in spite of the fact that her company has sold over $2,000,000.00 per year in largely imported goods.

- Charlotte professes to be a champion of the poor and hater of the rich, while owning a yacht.

- Charlotte claims to be a champion of the unions, yet runs a non union business or two.

Those are the statements that I have made and they all bear out to be correct to the best available information.

OTOH the cabal slimes and smears anyone not drinking their brand of Kool Ade and does such with maliciousness and threats of violence and legal actions and threats of fabricating complaints to government agencies ... whicj appears to what happened to the Smilardos?

Sev
04-28-2011, 12:25 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Why did you make this response to me??

Perhaps you are right.

I have notified the moderator about this heinous act of charactor assasination and would encourage anyone with an ounce of integrity to do the same. LWW and his fawning sycophant Johnny have obliterated any chance of discussing anything. Now that personal information is being used to gag discourse there is no alternative for any sane person to participate. Either they ban these morons or they shut this hell hole down. St. </div></div>

How is character assassination when the information was filed in the public record.

Embarrassing perhaps but assassination?

LWW
04-28-2011, 12:40 PM
It's typical leftist doublethink.

I gave her the chance to keep it all quiet if she would simply stop attacking and lying and trolling.

What's really funny is that stretch begged and dared me to post the data and swore I was bluffing ... and now has his shorts all in a knot because I gave him what he asked for.

LWW
04-28-2011, 12:47 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Why did you make this response to me??

Perhaps you are right.

I have notified the moderator about this heinous act of charactor assasination and would encourage anyone with an ounce of integrity to do the same. LWW and his fawning sycophant Johnny have obliterated any chance of discussing anything. Now that personal information is being used to gag discourse there is no alternative for any sane person to participate. Either they ban these morons or they shut this hell hole down. St. </div></div>

Stretch, Stretch, Stretch ... I have long said there will be peace in the forum when the cabal wants peace in the forum.

The cabal, sadly, despises peace in the forum.

This last debacle was all the fault of the cabal and it's hate filled tactics.

I am not one who makes a good target.

There is a concurrent thread laced with the hate filled vulgarity of your group and it's prediliction for violence.

If you want a better forum, become a better member and improve yourself.

As for me, I treat people as I see them treat others ... and Charlotte IMHO is a serial abuser of people.

Sev
04-28-2011, 01:04 PM
If I may interject. Didnt Gayle post of bunch of Steve's information a few years ago?

I guess she gets a pass for that.

Some times it takes a while for things to go full circle.

JohnnyD
04-28-2011, 01:11 PM
I have posted many times before that "the truth will set them free".How dumb can these high iq people be.This is really tragic all because of people like stretch trying to ruin our forum.

JohnnyD
04-28-2011, 01:14 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Why did you make this response to me??

Perhaps you are right.

Stretch, Stretch, Stretch ... I have long said there will be peace in the forum when the cabal wants peace in the forum.

The cabal, sadly, despises peace in the forum.

This last debacle was all the fault of the cabal and it's hate filled tactics.

I am not one who makes a good target.

There is a concurrent thread laced with the hate filled vulgarity of your group and it's prediliction for violence.

If you want a better forum, become a better member and improve yourself.

As for me, I treat people as I see them treat others ... and Charlotte IMHO is a serial abuser of people.

</div></div>YOU always treat people well sir.I don't know why these high iq people act so stupid.I posted a warning to everyone that you always speak the truth.
Another thing they do not comprehend is that you have come here in peace.They have tormented you since day one.
I stand behind you 100% sir.
Jesus loves you.
Your friend.
JohnnyD.

LWW
04-28-2011, 01:15 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If I may interject. Didnt Gayle post of bunch of Steve's information a few years ago?

Some times it takes a while for things to go full circle. </div></div>

That and her pit poodle woofie hacked into my personal photobucket account, containing many copyrighted photos from which I earn an income, and then distributed the access to Charlotte and aitch. Probably others as well.

JohnnyD
04-28-2011, 01:15 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Gayle, the people that care about you know that this is a despicable act by a truly vile person. Please do not respond to this thug. </div></div>
Your high iq ain't workin again.Read her posts.
Clean the crap caked in your home and try for some common sense.
Stay away from children.

JohnnyD
04-28-2011, 01:17 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Why did you make this response to me??

Perhaps you are right.
WHY DO YOU LIE SO MUCH?

PRETENDOR

LIAR

FRAUD

JohnnyD
04-28-2011, 01:19 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Go ahead and link to these "secrets" i dare ya! I double dog dare ya! Put up or shut up, fish. St. </div></div>

This is extortion! You are lower than dog crap. Who will be next on your hit list? St. </div></div>
Your as dumb as they come.What did i tell you !
The truth hurts you people that hide things.

LWW
04-28-2011, 01:19 PM
Thank you JD.

I again offer the cabal peace.

If they treat others with the respect they want for their own selves, they can post her in a forum filled with peace and tranquility.

JohnnyD
04-28-2011, 01:20 PM

Perhaps you are right.

I have notified the moderator about this heinous act of charactor assasination and would encourage anyone with an ounce of integrity to do the same. LWW and his fawning sycophant Johnny have obliterated any chance of discussing anything. Now that personal information is being used to gag discourse there is no alternative for any sane person to participate. Either they ban these morons or they shut this hell hole down. St. </div></div>I have notified the world about your stupidity.They need to ban you and your other high iq morons.

JohnnyD
04-28-2011, 01:22 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Gayle, the people that care about you know that this is a despicable act by a truly vile person. Please do not respond to this thug. </div></div>
YOU going to send me another pm requesting homosexual sex?
What a vile person you are.

LWW
04-28-2011, 01:27 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Gayle, the people that care about you know that this is a despicable act by a truly vile person. Please do not respond to this thug. </div></div>
What a vile person you are. </div></div>

I forgot about that part of the cabal's abuse.

Let's not forget their calling blacks men "BOY" and telling people of color to aske their "MAMMY" also.

JohnnyD
04-28-2011, 02:02 PM
Yes,but they want respect.Bottom line they don't think with their high ig's.

ugotda7
04-28-2011, 02:28 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Gayle, I will look into possible charges you can bring against him and PM you. </div></div>

That dog don't hunt. Public record......note the word public. And besides....the truth is the best defense.

And why even post this publically? Why not PM it? You're going to PM the answer anyway right? You wouldn't be trying to intimidate anybody with an empty threat would you?

Nice try.......well, not really.

ugotda7
04-28-2011, 02:42 PM
TOTAL IGNORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LWW
04-28-2011, 05:40 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yes,but they want respect.Bottom line they don't think with their high ig's. </div></div>

Respect is earned JD, they haven't earned mine.

LWW
04-28-2011, 05:43 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ugotda7</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Gayle, I will look into possible charges you can bring against him and PM you. </div></div>

That dog don't hunt. Public record......note the word public. And besides....the truth is the best defense. </div></div>

It's merely another lame attempt at intimidation by the cabal.

If Charlotte wants to dispute this still, I can post the link ... which I have elected not to do since it reveals even more data about her.

I'm hoping this ends her attempted reign of terror and disrespect.

wolfdancer
04-28-2011, 05:44 PM
Damn, that ruins my whole day, what's "left" of it.
I can't see how you could respect yourself, let alone others.....
and that's all I have to say about that.....

hondo
04-28-2011, 07:16 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ugotda7</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Gayle, I will look into possible charges you can bring against him and PM you. </div></div>

That dog don't hunt. Public record......note the word public. And besides....the truth is the best defense. </div></div>

If Charlotte wants to dispute this still, I can post the link ... which I have elected not to do since it reveals even more data about her.

I'm hoping this ends her attempted reign of terror and disrespect. </div></div>

I have no doubt that being the slimy creep you are, you'll eventually post it.
The lowest of the low.
I do have to admit that even you surprised me this time.
I imagine that getting tossed from AZ for racist comments pushed you off the deep end.

JohnnyD
04-28-2011, 07:26 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ugotda7</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Gayle, I will look into possible charges you can bring against him and PM you. </div></div>

The lowest of the low.
I imagine that getting tossed from AZ for racist comments pushed you off the deep end. </div></div>
AND YOU WANTING HOMOSEXUAL SEX FROM ME!

YOUR THE CREEP!
READ YOUR OWN PM TO ME !
AND YOU WERE A TEACHER!

STAY AWAY FROM CHILDREN!CREEP.

JohnnyD
04-28-2011, 07:28 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ugotda7</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Gayle, I will look into possible charges you can bring against him and PM you. </div></div>

The lowest of the low.
I imagine that getting tossed from AZ for racist comments pushed you off the deep end. </div></div>
THe truth will set you free.

JohnnyD
04-28-2011, 07:43 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Damn, that ruins my whole day, what's "left" of it.
I can't see how you could respect yourself, let alone others.....
and that's all I have to say about that..... </div></div>
Your sisters say the same about YOU!

pooltchr
04-28-2011, 08:13 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If I may interject. Didnt Gayle post of bunch of Steve's information a few years ago?

In all fairness to Gee, she never posted any personal information about me that anyone with a computer, internet, and half a brain couldn't find. My issues with her are based on the actions she took to undermine my business and attack my livelihood.

Now, she and friends appear to have possibly broken the law in their efforts to find and reveal private information about some other members.

I am straightforward and honest with people I deal with, so I have no problem with people knowing who I am, and how to reach me. I have never tried to hide my identity on the forum.

It would appear that someone has found a way to find that same kind of information about her, and that seems to be an issue for her. One might assume that someone has some secrets they would have preferred not be brought to anyone's attention.

Steve

wolfdancer
04-28-2011, 08:44 PM
I have a short memory....who then did threaten to post some info
re: her, and a legal problem that she had some time ago? That matter was not known to the public.Who would take the time to do that kind of research, unless they intended to use it against her?
If you are claiming that I ? (being her friend) tried to find out personal info about you.....I'm not interested enough to look at your website. I'd rather check out some porn sites.
If anybody did take the trouble to do that, (but why would they bother?)and, if as you say, that info is freely available.....it's no harm/ no foul????
When are you doing to tire of this kind of harassment?

JohnnyD
04-28-2011, 09:03 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I have a short memory....who then did threaten to post some info
re: her, and a legal problem that she had some time ago? That matter was not known to the public.Who would take the time to do that kind of research, unless they intended to use it against her?
If you are claiming that I ? (being her friend) tried to find out personal info about you.....I'm not interested enough to look at your website. I'd rather check out some porn sites.
If anybody did take the trouble to do that, (but why would they bother?)and, if as you say, that info is freely available.....it's no harm/ no foul????
</div></div> STOP CYBERSTALKING!

Sev
04-28-2011, 09:25 PM
Porn sites???

Wolfdancer Jack of the hairy palm????

OMG!!! Thats just to funny!!!! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Stretch
04-28-2011, 10:24 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I have a short memory....who then did threaten to post some info
</div></div>

Probably when he runs out of right wing extremists to do his dirty work for him. Bullies always hunt in packs as they are essentialy cowards. St.

wolfdancer
04-28-2011, 10:30 PM
I don't have a hair left, on my palm, haven't since I hit my teens.
However.....this is the space age and VHS porn tapes are passe, as are inflatable dolls. The latest gadget is the Accujack
"A friend who worked as an EMT while getting her RN told me that at least once every month she and her crew would pull a dead dude out of a wrecked car with an Accujack clamped on his dick.

An Accujack is male masturbation technology that you have to see to believe. Aficionados of masturbation call machinery like the Accujack "automatic ejaculation devices. "It is apparently increasingly popular to plug them into automobile cigarette lighters and use them on road trips or long commutes.

So, remind me: Why are we illegalizing cell phones in cars?"

Gayle in MD
04-28-2011, 10:35 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If I may interject. Didnt Gayle post of bunch of Steve's information a few years ago?

In all fairness to Gee, she never posted any personal information about me that anyone with a computer, internet, and half a brain couldn't find. My issues with her are based on the actions she took to undermine my business and attack my livelihood.

<span style='font-size: 11pt'> <span style='font-size: 14pt'>You are a liar. I have never done a single thing to you, ever.</span><span style='font-size: 14pt'>You owe me an apology, not that I'd ever get one from you. I actually have no interest in you, your business, your opinions, or anything else about you, hence, I don't even see anything you write here, unless someoone else, quotes it, just as Wolfdancer did, now.

Attack your livelihood???? That is a complete fabrication. </span> </span>

Now, she and friends appear to have possibly broken the law in their efforts to find and reveal private information about some other members.

<span style='font-size: 11pt'> <span style='font-size: 14pt'>Another vicious, malicious lie. Total fabrication.</span> </span>

I am straightforward and honest with people I deal with, so I have no problem with people knowing who I am, and how to reach me. I have never tried to hide my identity on the forum.

It would appear that someone has found a way to find that same kind of information about her, and that seems to be an issue for her. One might assume that someone has some secrets they would have preferred not be brought to anyone's attention.

Steve </div></div>

YOU relayed gossip about me, to LWW's attention, which he then tried to use against me, threatening to expose it here.

He then quoted misinformation, and has made an effort to use that misinformation, to slander me, here.

I suppose, that makes you an accessory, to his act, of malicious slander.

Perhaps, you should make some phone calls, and do some research, of your own.....

I would think that the last thing you might want to be doing, at this point, is to be writing lies about me, accusing me of taking actions, which I have never taken, accusing me of doing something to you, or your "Livelihood"....which I have never done!

Stop NOW with the lies you are telling about me!

G.

JohnnyD
04-29-2011, 12:19 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If I may interject. Didnt Gayle post of bunch of Steve's information a few years ago?

<span style='font-size: 11pt'> <span style='font-size: 14pt'>You are a liar. I have never done a single thing to you, ever.</span><span style='font-size: 14pt'>You owe me an apology, not that I'd ever get one from you. I actually have no interest in you, your business, your opinions, or anything else about you, hence, I don't even see anything you write here, unless someoone else, quotes it, just as Wolfdancer did, now.

<span style='font-size: 11pt'> <span style='font-size: 14pt'>Another vicious, malicious lie. Total fabrication.</span> </span>

Steve </div></div>

YOU relayed gossip about me, to LWW's attention, which he then tried to use against me, threatening to expose it here.

He then quoted misinformation, and has made an effort to use that misinformation, to slander me, here.

Perhaps, you should make some phone calls, and do some research, of your own.....

I would think that the last thing you might want to be doing, at this point, is to be writing lies about me, accusing me of taking actions, which I have never taken, accusing me of doing something to you, or your "Livelihood"....which I have never done!

G.

</div></div> YOUR stuck on dumb too!You and wolfy have been cyberstalking and invading their privacy for months now.steve and lww for many months have endured your vile racist and bigoted comments.They have asked you politily to quit many times.All they want is to debate issues here and you and wolfy and that goofy so called retired worthless teacher harrass and cyberstalk...
Well people have had enough and are fighting back to your assine posts.I warned lil puppet stretch not to push lww but he continued to taunt him.I knew it was true as lww has a staff of reviewers that get articles for him.They review all his posts for authenticity.He deals in the truth as evidenced in his almost 16,000 quality truth posts.
You folks with your high iq's are just so damn dumb you can't comprehend anything.Let the street walker on the street and the pimps out.Then this place will be cleaned up.

JohnnyD
04-29-2011, 12:24 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If I may interject. Didnt Gayle post of bunch of Steve's information a few years ago?

Steve </div></div>

G.

</div></div>It's in the paper and on the internet.The more you open your stupid mouth the more trouble you get in..Leave and quit harrassing and cyberstalking the wonderful posters here.Stop lying.

JohnnyD
04-29-2011, 12:29 AM

Steve </div></div>

G.

</div></div>waile this makes you a malicious slanderer and liar.Steve could recoup thousands in lost wages from you cyberstalking him and telling of your hatred about an innocent man.You are just too dumb
You are going to end up loosing everything in court...
STOP WITH YOUR HARRASING OF PEOPLE.

JohnnyD
04-29-2011, 12:48 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Gayle, the people that care about you know that this is a despicable act by a truly vile person. Please do not respond to this thug. </div></div>
What a vile person you are. </div></div>

I forgot about that part of the cabal's abuse.

Let's not forget their calling blacks men "BOY" and telling people of color to aske their "MAMMY" also. </div></div>Your a wonderful leader always there trying to instill peace for all people.some hooligans with high iq's just do not comprehend things.You and others have posted many times about their errors yet they continue to post and support lies.
They are not stable.Perhaps now i am beginng to see the picture.Gail the loose one and wolfe are together they have created their inbred family of han dough and cretch.The whole family is just gross.That was inexceusible for them to burgalarize your face book.The authorities will give stiff penalities to all involved.
Keep up your wonderful writings sir.There is a growing popularity on your face book of influencial people that really enjoy your truthful candor.Thank you sir for standing by the truth.The truth will set them free.

LWW
04-29-2011, 03:17 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">In all fairness to Gee, she never posted any personal information about me that anyone with a computer, internet, and half a brain couldn't find.

Steve </div></div>

And that's all that I did, and everything posted is in the public domain.

LWW
04-29-2011, 03:21 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">[YOU relayed gossip about me, to LWW's attention, which he then tried to use against me, threatening to expose it here.

G.

</div></div>

No he didn't and no I didn't.

Again, I really don't want to post the links ... so just woman up, for once.

pooltchr
04-29-2011, 05:59 AM
Just so that you know the facts, not that facts would be of interest to you, but I was aware of a lot of what has recently been brought to light here long ago. I did not have to go digging for it...the information was sent to me by someone who shall remain nameless. I will only say it was someone you have counted on your list of friends.

Now think about it. If someone would send it to me, it stands to reason it could have been sent to anyone. I suspect much is known about you that nobody even bothers to share.

You have spent a lot of time on this forum posting your negative, hateful garbage. Did it ever cross your mind that you have quite possibly pizzed off a lot of people? Isn't that what you attempt to do, every time you turn up the volume on your hate speech? Do you yoe your cutsey little haveful names (Repiglicans, Limpballs, etc) for entertainment value, or do you use them in an attempt to get an emotional response?

It would seem that you have indeed succeeded in that regard. And, once again, you seek to blame someone else for circumstances that you yourself created.

This whole mess is of your own doing. Don't blame me for it.

Steve

Sev
04-29-2011, 06:25 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I don't have a hair left, on my palm, haven't since I hit my teens.
However.....this is the space age and VHS porn tapes are passe, as are inflatable dolls. The latest gadget is the Accujack
"A friend who worked as an EMT while getting her RN told me that at least once every month she and her crew would pull a dead dude out of a wrecked car with an Accujack clamped on his dick.

An Accujack is male masturbation technology that you have to see to believe. Aficionados of masturbation call machinery like the Accujack "automatic ejaculation devices. "It is apparently increasingly popular to plug them into automobile cigarette lighters and use them on road trips or long commutes.

So, remind me: Why are we illegalizing cell phones in cars?" </div></div>

Good grief!!!

HAHHAHHAHA!!!

Sev
04-29-2011, 06:28 AM
Duplicate. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/blush.gif

Sev
04-29-2011, 06:39 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Just so that you know the facts, not that facts would be of interest to you, but I was aware of a lot of what has recently been brought to light here long ago. I did not have to go digging for it...the information was sent to me by someone who shall remain nameless. I will only say it was someone you have counted on your list of friends.

Now think about it. If someone would send it to me, it stands to reason it could have been sent to anyone. I suspect much is known about you that nobody even bothers to share.

You have spent a lot of time on this forum posting your negative, hateful garbage. Did it ever cross your mind that you have quite possibly pizzed off a lot of people? Isn't that what you attempt to do, every time you turn up the volume on your hate speech? Do you yoe your cutsey little haveful names (Repiglicans, Limpballs, etc) for entertainment value, or do you use them in an attempt to get an emotional response?

It would seem that you have indeed succeeded in that regard. And, once again, you seek to blame someone else for circumstances that you yourself created.

Steve </div></div>

Libs are best at blaming everybody else rather than taking personal responsibility for their actions.

hondo
04-29-2011, 06:41 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">[YOU relayed gossip about me, to LWW's attention, which he then tried to use against me, threatening to expose it here.

G.

</div></div>

</div></div>

But we know you will, pig.
And, yes, you want to.

BTW, what you are doing now is clear extortion, threatening
to expose a person's privacy and expose them to danger unless
they shut up.
Clear extortion, and, yes, yugo and sev, he is breaking the law this time.

hondo
04-29-2011, 06:43 AM
You must be very proud.

Sev
04-29-2011, 07:00 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">[YOU relayed gossip about me, to LWW's attention, which he then tried to use against me, threatening to expose it here.

G.

</div></div>

</div></div>

And, yes, you want to.

they shut up.
Clear extortion, and, yes, yugo and sev, he is breaking the law this time. </div></div>

The article has already been posted so nothing can be extorted. The link doesn't count for much.
Personally I would have not used Larry's particular wording.

Assuming the article in question references both her and her husband and is accurate then no lies have been issued. However if the article is inaccurate then Gayles issue is with the news paper for providing inaccurate information.

I believe Gayle has been hoisted by her own petard.

People that live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

hondo
04-29-2011, 07:09 AM
Of course you wouldn't have used that wording.
He is threatening that he will cause her further harm unless she does what he wishes.
A clear case of extortion.
Spin it how you will.
I hope she files charges.
Somebody has to call you guys on your hate campaign.

hondo
04-29-2011, 07:14 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">[YOU relayed gossip about me, to LWW's attention, which he then tried to use against me, threatening to expose it here.

G.

</div></div>

</div></div>

And, yes, you want to.

they shut up.
Clear extortion, and, yes, yugo and sev, he is breaking the law this time. </div></div>

The article has already been posted so nothing can be extorted. The link doesn't count for much.

Assuming the article in question references both her and her husband and is accurate then no lies have been issued. However if the article is inaccurate then Gayles issue is with the news paper for providing inaccurate information.

People that live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. </div></div>

"The link doesn't count for much."

And now you know, Gayle.
Sev sent it to jennings and dub hoping one of them
would be the fall guy.
And now the genius is committing extortion by threatening further action against you.
Gayle, I would also look into malicious intent and cyber stalking.
Perhaps multiple charges can be filed.

Qtec
04-29-2011, 07:16 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">People that live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. </div></div>

If you think its OK to post personal info on this forum then give us your real name. Post your BC, that would be nice. Then we can check you out. Just to make sure YOU are not living in a glass house.

Q

Sev
04-29-2011, 07:26 AM
My name and information are out there.
Go search for it.
There is nothing interesting to be found.
Well aside from that speeding ticket I received when getting a hummer while driving back in the 80's that is. Funny thing it occurred in Deposit NY. How ironic.
Other than that a model citizen. No lawsuits. No arrests.
Accused but never convicted as they say. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif
Oh and being constantly late for paying the outrageous school and property taxes.

Other than that nothing note worthy.

Qtec
04-29-2011, 07:56 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Accused but never convicted as they say. </div></div>

Rings a bell.

Q

Sev
04-29-2011, 07:58 AM
Actually that's "Ring My Bell". A disco song from the 70's.

It was a joke Q.

Gayle in MD
04-29-2011, 08:05 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Just so that you know the facts, not that facts would be of interest to you, but I was aware of a lot of what has recently been brought to light here long ago. I did not have to go digging for it...the information was sent to me by someone who shall remain nameless. I will only say it was someone you have counted on your list of friends.

Steve </div></div>

Just so YOU know, YOU were the person who exposed my legal first name on this site, and began the threats of exposing whatever GOSSIP, you HEARD. I stated then, as I state now, I have nothing to hide about my life, rather, I have been very blessed, to live the life I have lived.

I have never lied, on this forum, nor anywhere else.

I have stated, I have never been in a fight, ever, in my life. Those are the facts.

LWW's information, is not only completely incorrect, but it is an act of vicious malice, meant to hurt me, my husband, and my business, hence, since YOU decided to take jokes, which I made long ago, and refer to them as threats, all of this has occured, and none of it could have occured, without your own vicious intentions, and your own exposure of my legal first name.

It might interest you to know, that not everything you HEAR, about someone, is true. One would think, a man your age, would have learned by now, in your life, that gossip is seldom accurate.

I, too, have heard things about you, but I have enough sense to know, that gossip, is not reliable. for you to suggest that I would bother to go our of my way, regarding anything about you, or your life, is a supreme act of delusion, regarding your importance, to me, and my life. As I have told you, many times, I have no time, nor any interest of any kind, in you, or in your opinions, hence, it is a piece of cake for me to ignore you, something that you and your littel band of attackers, absolutely cannot do in return.

Too bad, for you, Steve. As usual, you and LWW, remain in the dark, grasping for an opportunity to attack another forum user, create more distention here, and deny the obvious low intentions, which drive both of you, as demonstrated by your actions, both of you.

And now, as usual, you will go back to IGNORE, as is your lying ally in the HATE GAYLE, pitiful little band of juveniile, misguided curmudgeons, which I and my friends here have to put up with, in order to meet here, and enjoy our mutual friendships and share our thoughts.

You two have accomplished nothing here, accept to further prove, with yet another example, your own on-going issues of hate, apparently, your much needed experience of imagined retribution which you think, can hurt other people, all because they think differently, from your own twisted views.

Additionally, you have both proven what my very good friends, on this forum, have always witnessed about the two of you, that you are both unable to decipher the difference between a JOKE, and a THREAT, but also, once again, you chose to intentionally blow things out of proportion, in your mutual quests, to deceitfully play the victim roles, while seeking to deny your own obvious aggressions, which all have seen.

You are both unable to deal with the wonderful realities of ADULT life, among them, that the world, is a far more interesting place to live, because each of us IS so unique, in our opinions, views, decisions and experiences of life, and that that phenomenon, is meant to broaden us, and add to our pleasures, if, as well adjusted adults, we understand that reality, and embrace and enjoy, those differences, and above all, if we know our place...and respect the privacy, and uniqueness of all the people, in the world. That opportunity, does not include exposing ourselves to the sort of people who are carrying grudges in their hearts, or are so unstable, that they seek to attack strangers, for their expessions of individuality.

My life has been about my family, my dear friends, and hard work. I have never sought to hurt another human being, ever. I am drawn to the experience of being a medic, not a warrior, as I travel my own path, of life, and to be a friend to the growth of my friends and family, and assuage their plights, when possible, as I grieve for all those in the world, less fortunate, than I.

I have always adhered to a strict policy, of no retaliations, against the ill and confused, who are often the aggressors, and I have always chosen to move on, and away from the sorts of self-hating individuals, the negative sorts, who are always losing propositions, for all around them. No WIN PEOPLE.

Which is exactly how I handle your, and LWW's consistant, on-going, non stop, stalking attacks, lies and slander against me, asking only, over and over, that for the general welfare of the forum, that you go your own way, and cease reading my opinions, since you can't handle them, nor my silly little jokes, about public people, people about whom every comedy program in the world, makes jokes, in public, and in the media. You really should try to find a way to learn to live with that reality, since you're never going to change it, and since it is such an issue for you, that I call, for example rush Limbaugh, Rush Limpballs, something, I might add, that sends many of my friends howling and holding their sides!

YOU do not get to dictate, to me, what I can, and can't write about, or JOKE about, and your inability to deal with that, might suggest to you, that perhaps, you should talk to someone, who might be able to assist you in learning how to grow up enough to accept it, rather than becoming so disturbed, about something that you can't change.

But, you, and LWW are the agressors here, everyone here sees and knows who the vicious stalkers, are. No amount of denial, twisting of the facts, and childish evasions of responsibility for your own hateful actions, can cover the fact, that you two, and a few others, are unable to control yourselves, whether they, or you and LWW, fail to admit to it, or not.

My friends, here, are the only people on this site whose opinions I care about, and fortunately for me, you and your buddies mutually hateful acts, have no impact, on my life. So, all for naught. A true waste of your time, though it is yours to waste, it adds nothing of value in reality, for you to continue with you nastly little, red and sore, psychological BOIL.

My friends here know, not only the true story, which LWW, has completely butchered, in classic LWW style, twisting and muddying of facts, and with misstatements, and lies, but, in fact, most of my close friends here, already knew the true story, and know as well, that I have never been involved in a fight.

Perhaps you should look up the word, "fight" so you can fully grasp the definition of it, because the misinformation, posted here, in an effort to embarrass me, or hurt me in some way, is not only a vicious act, against the quoted rules of this forum, which seem to never be enforced, upon certain chosen few, who are allowed to commit outrageous acts of rule breaking, with no reprimand from the moderator, but in fact, this incident, has all occured, solely because of your own hatred, for me, and your own taunting references, taunting and threatening, more than once, to reveal this supposed disgraceful information, which you took, as truth, and have, in your own statements and actions here, over many years, tried to to use to threaten and imtimidate me, while I chose to keep you almost completely on ignore. BOTH OF YOU!

I trust you have enjoyed another of your usual unrealistic, twisted, skewed and denied, attempts to find another venue for that seething boil, you wear, like a medal, for all to see, as you polish, embrace and feed it, through your own attachment to it, that, the true definition of self destructive behavior, or as some have written, the badge of a seething boil, which is HATE.

I am thankful, that I am not like the two of YOU.

G.

Qtec
04-29-2011, 08:06 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Other than that a model citizen. No lawsuits. No arrests. </div></div>

That's what this guy said as well! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif link (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ted_Bundy#Arrest_and_first_trial)

Q

Sev
04-29-2011, 08:12 AM
Thats just not right. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

So your saying its the quiet ones you have to keep an eye on huh???

Sorry the only stabbing I have done on woman was with a blunt object that they asked for and generally left them laughing in the sheets. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

LWW
04-29-2011, 02:17 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Bullies always hunt in packs as they are essentialy cowards. St. </div></div>

So you are now renouncing the cabal?

BRAVO!

LWW
04-29-2011, 02:23 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">[But we know you will, pig.
And, yes, you want to.</div></div>

If I wanted to, I already would have.

And, if this is extortion ... please post the quote that makes you believe this troll boy.

What I have demanded of her is civility.

What I have threatened her with is a measure of her own acts cast back upon her.

That is not extortion my friend ... that is demanding a level playing field.

What you, she, and all members of the far eft want is the ability to attack, malign, lie, defame, and accuse with impunity.

Real life doesn't work that way.

As I've always said ... this forum will have peace when the cabal wants peace.

I am now convinced it has no desire for peace. The only question remaining is how much of your own village are y'all willing to burn.

LWW
04-29-2011, 02:27 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">LWW's information, is not only completely incorrect

G. </div></div>

Are you saying that I can't produce the link to back up what I have posted?

Choose your words wisely.

I honestly had hoped this would end by now and that you would have enough sense to back down off of your jihad of hate.

If you wish to be exposed further, I am willing to oblige.

Again, I don't want to ... but I won't allow you to continue in your hateful ways unopposed.

LWW
04-29-2011, 02:29 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">My name and information are out there.
Go search for it.
Well aside from that speeding ticket I received when getting a hummer while driving back in the 80's that is. Funny thing it occurred in Deposit NY. How ironic.
Accused but never convicted as they say. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif
Oh and being constantly late for paying the outrageous school and property taxes.

Other than that nothing note worthy. </div></div>

I wrote an entire thread on mine on AZB once.

I'm not proud of everything I've ever done ... nor am I a hypocrite who swears to be one thing while in reality being quite another.

Sev
04-29-2011, 02:41 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">[YOU relayed gossip about me, to LWW's attention, which he then tried to use against me, threatening to expose it here.

G.

</div></div>

</div></div>

And, yes, you want to.

they shut up.

And now you know, Gayle.
would be the fall guy.
And now the genius is committing extortion by threatening further action against you.
Perhaps multiple charges can be filed. </div></div>

You really have a habit of jumping to wrong conclusions.
Might I remind you of your assertion that I was JohnnyD.

Please reread what I posted. I do give you some credibility as to having the adequate comprehension ability.

wolfdancer
04-29-2011, 02:55 PM
I think you are just blowing smoke, and that you ain't gots nuthin on her.
I also believe that you owe both her, and her husband, Jim,as well as the entire board, an honest apology.

LWW
04-29-2011, 02:56 PM
He's merely defending his queen.

FTR ... for Charlotte's story to be true, I must be in cahoots with the Smilardos, and the local newspaper, and a legal office, and the county of Anne Arundel's court system.

What we are witnessing IMHO is a serial fibber doing a total meltdown trying to safe face ... even though she is causing her own misery.

IMHO, neither aitch nor woofie nor stretch actually believe her ... they are just so heavily invested in the cabal's ideology of hate that they feel compelled to march forth like lemmings toward the cliff's edge.

I'm honestly feeling sorry for this crew to the point I may let them off the hook. They need help, badly, and I hope they seek it.

Sev
04-29-2011, 03:13 PM
You can expect no less from a personal tool. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

wolfdancer
04-29-2011, 03:18 PM
For what purpose did you bring up this lawsuit,which has been settled by both parties involved?
I believe her 100%....so don't make any lying claims involving me.
You have zero facts as to the merits, or the disposition of this tort,and your allegations are more then likely, both unfounded and untrue.
You are letting me off the hook? what hook would that be....for supporting her in your attack?

LWW
04-29-2011, 03:33 PM
What allegation did I make?

pooltchr
04-29-2011, 07:38 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">[YOU relayed gossip about me, to LWW's attention, which he then tried to use against me, threatening to expose it here.

G.

</div></div>

Poor Hondo...can't even get his facts straight, but loves to post his opinions as facts. As far as I know, this information was first discovered by one of Gayle's friends (since Sev spends half of his time on her TI list, I don't think he qualiifies) It was that "friend" that made sure the information was available.

So, in fact, it did not go from Sev to me to Larry. I do have to wonder on what you based that illogical and quite incorrect opinion.

Steve

</div></div>

And, yes, you want to.

they shut up.

And now you know, Gayle.
would be the fall guy.
Perhaps multiple charges can be filed. </div></div>

pooltchr
04-29-2011, 07:47 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

I have never lied, on this forum, nor anywhere else.

I have stated, I have never been in a fight, ever, in my life. Those are the facts.

I have never sought to hurt another human being, ever.

I have always adhered to a strict policy, of no retaliations, against the ill and confused, who are often the aggressors, and I have always chosen to move on,

<span style="color: #CC0000">I'm not sure who you are talking about, but it certainly isn't yourself! </span>

I call, for example rush Limbaugh, Rush Limpballs, something, I might add, that sends many of my friends howling and holding their sides!

</div></div>

<span style="color: #FF0000">That would be natural. I would expect vicious haters to enjoy each other's company, and find humor at the expense of others.
If disparaging others is your idea of humor, you are sick.

Steve

Steve </span>

Sev
04-29-2011, 08:30 PM
The Limpball jokes are funny to your friends?

I wonder if Sambobama would be side splitting to them as well???

Its just a joke after all. Right?

wolfdancer
04-29-2011, 09:08 PM
Rush is an overinflated bag of wind,imo and most political leaders are the butt of rude commentary, like that. Your slur though is a racial insult, and I thought the country had moved beyond that...but apparently not.

Sev
04-30-2011, 06:27 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Rush is an overinflated bag of wind,imo and most political leaders are the butt of rude commentary, like that. Your slur though is a racial insult, and I thought the country had moved beyond that...but apparently not. </div></div>

Little Black Sambo lived in Africa.

So your saying Sambobama is not funny?? I would think it goes quite well with the birth certificate controversy.

LWW
04-30-2011, 06:35 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What allegation did I make? </div></div>

Why can't you answer woofie?

hondo
04-30-2011, 06:44 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">[But we know you will, pig.
And, yes, you want to.</div></div>

If I wanted to, I already would have.

And, if this is extortion ... please post the quote that makes you believe this troll boy.

What I have demanded of her is civility.

What I have threatened her with is a measure of her own acts cast back upon her.

That is not extortion my friend ... that is demanding a level playing field.

What you, she, and all members of the far eft want is the ability to attack, malign, lie, defame, and accuse with impunity.

Real life doesn't work that way.

As I've always said ... this forum will have peace when the cabal wants peace.

I am now convinced it has no desire for peace. The only question remaining is how much of your own village are y'all willing to burn. </div></div>

You have threatenened to post further information about her which you said you imagined would be damaging to her if she does not conform to your wishes.
This is clear extortion in any court.
Whether she files charges against you is up to her.
I would.

hondo
04-30-2011, 06:46 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">LWW's information, is not only completely incorrect

G. </div></div>

Are you saying that I can't produce the link to back up what I have posted?

I honestly had hoped this would end by now and that you would have enough sense to back down off of your jihad of hate.

Again, I don't want to ... but I won't allow you to continue in your hateful ways unopposed. </div></div>

This is clearly extortion. Choose your words wisely.

hondo
04-30-2011, 06:47 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">My name and information are out there.
Go search for it.

Other than that nothing note worthy. </div></div>

I wrote an entire thread on mine on AZB once.

I'm not proud of everything I've ever done ... nor am I a hypocrite who swears to be one thing while in reality being quite another. </div></div>

ROTFLMFAO!

hondo
04-30-2011, 06:49 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I think you are just blowing smoke, and that you ain't gots nuthin on her.
I also believe that you owe both her, and her husband, Jim,as well as the entire board, an honest apology. </div></div>

I feel he is committing extortion by threatening to post further information against her unless she shuts up.
He is committing a criminal act and should be prosecuted.

hondo
04-30-2011, 06:51 AM
You are starting to sound scared.
I suggest you read up on the definition of extortion.
You may very well end up in the slammer.

hondo
04-30-2011, 06:53 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What allegation did I make? </div></div>

You are trying to extort Gayle to get her to shut up.
You are breaking the law.
She can afford a lawyer.
I wonder if you can.
SSI doesn't pay much.

Stretch
04-30-2011, 09:00 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What allegation did I make? </div></div>

She can afford a lawyer.
I wonder if you can.
SSI doesn't pay much. </div></div>

I just can't believe that Larry (real name?) isn't banned over this. I mean really. Now it seems we are all free to dig around in other peoples buisness and post our findings along with demands to silence or control another person under threat of discloser. A very dangerous precedent has now been set and endorsed by the BD staff.

On another note, perhaps the Mod. saved Little Johnny from severe mental trauma at seeing his beloved guiding light and Master thrown in the penalty box. He'd be lost........I suppose he could "latch" onto Steve. It would sure be a conundrum. St.

wolfdancer
04-30-2011, 09:05 AM
I'm wondering how it is that you are allowed to keep posting that attempted smear as a tag line, while others here, have been suspended for doing the same?

wolfdancer
04-30-2011, 09:14 AM
Hondo, besides the extortion tactics, he is in violation of a statute covering such disclosure...

wolfdancer
04-30-2011, 09:46 AM
it doesn't matter (I would think) what demands, money, sex, or some form of compliance,etc, that he wants from her in exchange for him keeping quiet.It sounds like extortion to me?
He admits to both a demand and a threat for non-compliance to his demand......in his post to you.

hondo
04-30-2011, 09:51 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What allegation did I make? </div></div>

She can afford a lawyer.
I wonder if you can.
SSI doesn't pay much. </div></div>

I just can't believe that Larry (real name?) isn't banned over this. I mean really. Now it seems we are all free to dig around in other peoples buisness and post our findings along with demands to silence or control another person under threat of discloser. A very dangerous precedent has now been set and endorsed by the BD staff.

On another note, perhaps the Mod. saved Little Johnny from severe mental trauma at seeing his beloved guiding light and Master thrown in the penalty box. He'd be lost........I suppose he could "latch" onto Steve. It would sure be a conundrum. St. </div></div>

For the 1st time ever I tried to notify mod over his post.
I was informed that they were already notified about that post.
Twice on AZ I notified mod about posts and both times was almost immediately tossed off forum.
Thus my reluctancy. But this goes way beyond anything I have ever seen.
Gayle should file legal charges against him.

hondo
04-30-2011, 09:53 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm wondering how it is that you are allowed to keep posting that attempted smear as a tag line, while others here, have been suspended for doing the same?
</div></div>

He has been cyber-stalking me and harassing me for a long time now.
Apparently, rules do not apply to him, lww, bobroberts, sev, and punter.

hondo
04-30-2011, 09:54 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">it doesn't matter (I would think) what demands, money, sex, or some form of compliance,etc, that he wants from her in exchange for him keeping quiet.It sounds like extortion to me?
He admits to both a demand and a threat for non-compliance to his demand......in his post to you.
</div></div>
EXACTLY. She should definitely file charges.

LWW
04-30-2011, 10:56 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You have threatenened to post further information about her which you said you imagined would be damaging to her if she does not conform to your wishes.
I would. </div></div>

That is a lie ... but, you already knew that.

LWW
04-30-2011, 10:58 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
I feel he is committing extortion by threatening to post further information against her unless she shuts up.
</div></div>

That is also a lie ... and you undoubtedly know that also.

LWW
04-30-2011, 10:59 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">For the 1st time ever I tried to notify mod over his post.
I was informed that they were already notified about that post.
Twice on AZ I notified mod about posts and both times was almost immediately tossed off forum. </div></div>

The first statement is confirmed to be a lie by the second statement.

You crack me up dude.

LWW
04-30-2011, 11:00 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm wondering how it is that you are allowed to keep posting that attempted smear as a tag line, while others here, have been suspended for doing the same?
</div></div>

Apparently, rules do not apply to him, lww, bobroberts, sev, and punter. </div></div>

That was simply precious.

Sev
04-30-2011, 12:50 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm wondering how it is that you are allowed to keep posting that attempted smear as a tag line, while others here, have been suspended for doing the same?
</div></div>

Apparently, rules do not apply to him, lww, bobroberts, sev, and punter. </div></div>
Why do you keep bringing me into the equation???

http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t278/Sevelli/Amusing%20Pictures/dog_butt-4069.jpg<span style='font-size: 11pt'>
I've warned you about sticking your nose in where it doesnt belong?
</span>

hondo
04-30-2011, 01:11 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
</div></div>

That is also a lie ... and you undoubtedly know that also. </div></div>

I can smell your fear all the way in WV.
You have broken the law.
My suggestion is that you consult a lawyer immediately.

hondo
04-30-2011, 01:14 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You have threatenened to post further information about her which you said you imagined would be damaging to her if she does not conform to your wishes.
I would. </div></div>

That is a lie ... but, you already knew that. </div></div>

Quote LWW:

"Your school boy taunts have no effect upon me as I am the least respondent to peer pressure of anyone here.

That being said, to use an old county phrase ... sometimes you can get the mule to move by dangling a carrot, sometimes you need to use a board."

hondo
04-30-2011, 01:17 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You have threatenened to post further information about her which you said you imagined would be damaging to her if she does not conform to your wishes.
I would. </div></div>

Quote LWW:

" I really don't want to post the link since it reveals more data about you.:

hondo
04-30-2011, 01:21 PM
I would. </div></div>

Quote LWW:

"It's typical leftist doublethink.

I gave her the chance to keep it all quiet if she would simply stop attacking and lying and trolling.

What's really funny is that stretch begged and dared me to post the data and swore I was bluffing ... and now has his shorts all in a knot because I gave him what he asked for."

This line is particularly interesting:

'I gave her the chance to keep it all quiet if she would simply stop attacking and lying and trolling."

Clear extortion in any court in the land.

hondo
04-30-2011, 01:23 PM
I would. </div></div>

Plus this implied threat:

'Thank you JD.

I again offer the cabal peace.

If they treat others with the respect they want for their own selves, they can post her in a forum filled with peace and tranquility."

hondo
04-30-2011, 01:28 PM
I would. </div></div>

Quote LWW. Clear extortion:

'It's merely another lame attempt at intimidation by the cabal.

I'm hoping this ends her attempted reign of terror and disrespect'

His 2nd sentence is a clear threat.
Sue him, Gayle.
Extortion and malicious intent.

hondo
04-30-2011, 01:30 PM
I would. </div></div>

Quote LWW:

"

Again, I really don't want to post the links ... so just woman up, for once."

A clear threat.

hondo
04-30-2011, 01:33 PM
I would. </div></div>

For all to see. Quote LWW:

"Are you saying that I can't produce the link to back up what I have posted?

Again, I don't want to ... but I won't allow you to continue in your hateful ways unopposed."

File charges, Gayle.

hondo
04-30-2011, 01:43 PM
I have posted his quotes so it doesn't matter whether he deletes them or not.
His only hope now is that the mod boots Gayle and Hondo and removes the entire thread , which wouldn't surprise me.
But be aware , Gayle, that these posts are never really gone and a lawyer could supeona them.
I absolutely feel that criminal charges should be filed against LWW.

LWW
04-30-2011, 02:37 PM
So wanting someone to:

1 - Obey the rules of the forum.

2 - Follow the rules of common decency.

3 - Behave in a civil manner.

amounts to extortion?

You have taken trip but never left the farm brother.

You may now resume your regularly scheduled delusion.

hondo
04-30-2011, 02:52 PM
So let me get this straight. You dig up a 20 year old court case to try and humiliate Gayle, emphasizing that one was "multi-racial" and then threaten to expose more intimate details unless she tows the line?

and you call this;

I'm sure your cronies will go to bat for you but any
judge and prosecuting attorney in America will see this as extortion and malicious intent.

Frankly, you sound scared to death and you should be.
I sincerely hope Gayle presses charges against you.
You are truly vile.

JohnnyD
04-30-2011, 03:13 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So let me get this straight. You dig up a 20 year old court case to try and humiliate Gayle, emphasizing that one was "multi-racial" and then threaten to expose more intimate details unless she tows the line?

and you call this;

judge and prosecuting attorney in America will see this as extortion and malicious intent.

You are truly vile. </div></div>
Frankly you should clean your crap caked house.

Stretch
04-30-2011, 07:24 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So let me get this straight. You dig up a 20 year old court case to try and humiliate Gayle, emphasizing that one was "multi-racial" and then threaten to expose more intimate details unless she tows the line?

and you call this;

I wonder how long he would have lasted if he did that to a member over at AZ. St.

Stretch
04-30-2011, 07:28 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So let me get this straight. You dig up a 20 year old court case to try and humiliate Gayle, emphasizing that one was "multi-racial" and then threaten to expose more intimate details unless she tows the line?

and you call this;

I wonder how long he would have lasted if he did that to a member over at AZ. St. </div></div>

They should at least be warned prior to his next return of his new found hobby for "research". St.

hondo
04-30-2011, 07:32 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So let me get this straight. You dig up a 20 year old court case to try and humiliate Gayle, emphasizing that one was "multi-racial" and then threaten to expose more intimate details unless she tows the line?

and you call this;

I wonder how long he would have lasted if he did that to a member over at AZ. St. </div></div>

It would depend on who it was.

hondo
04-30-2011, 07:35 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So let me get this straight. You dig up a 20 year old court case to try and humiliate Gayle, emphasizing that one was "multi-racial" and then threaten to expose more intimate details unless she tows the line?

and you call this;

They should at least be warned prior to his next return of his new found hobby for "research". St. </div></div>

I stopped posting on there, Stretch.
I broke my promise of June 1st on here because I feel lww should be indicted for extortion and malicious intent and I hope we can convince Gayle to press charges.
I really mean that.

pooltchr
04-30-2011, 08:43 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I feel lww should be indicted for extortion and malicious intent and I hope we can convince Gayle to press charges.
I really mean that. </div></div>

What are you now, some kind of wannabe rocking chair lawyer?

Steve

hondo
04-30-2011, 09:02 PM
I am a decent human being who has witnessed the scummiest, sleaziest act of extortion I have ever seen on a forum.
I know you hate Gayle and love dub but if you condone what he has done you are no better than him.
Spin it however you like, tchr.

wolfdancer
04-30-2011, 09:05 PM
Your "root source" used you to post this crap? Seems like then you are the person that would have take responsibility, and he or she is off the hook? Did he or she also force you to add in your own claims as to the reasons for the tort? It sounds like the old Flip Wilson remark..."the devil made me do it"
You have no right to ask her questions about the details and then demand that she answer them... and,....she probably can't answer them, as in many of these type settlements, neither party is free to speak about the agreement reached.
Since you have dug that deep to uncover this, maybe if you keep digging.....you'll end up in China?

hondo
04-30-2011, 09:05 PM
Anyone notice the extortion has stopped?
You can smell the fear oozing out of his grimy pores.
Get a lawyer, Gayle.
My wife has read this thread and feels you should not let him get by with this.

hondo
04-30-2011, 09:09 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Your "root source" used you to post this crap? Seems like then you are the person that would have take responsibility, and he or she is off the hook? Did he or she also force you to add in your own claims as to the reasons for the tort? It sounds like the old Flip Wilson remark..."the devil made me do it"
You have no right to ask her questions about the details and then demand that she answer them... and,....she probably can't answer them, as in many of these type settlements, neither party is free to speak about the agreement reached.
Since you have dug that deep to uncover this, maybe if you keep digging.....you'll end up in China?

</div></div>

He should end up in jail.
If Gayle pursues this he will be prosecuted.

wolfdancer
04-30-2011, 09:27 PM
it does read a little like extortion...but there is also another statute that covers this...it reads something like releasing information about someone that would generally not be known...for the purpose of causing them harm...i.e. damage their reputation, or employment...
For example if Julius Caesar were alive today, and you repeated this not so commonly known line....
"every woman's man, and every man's woman"....they might have busted him down to PFC from General.

pooltchr
04-30-2011, 09:27 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I am a decent human being who has witnessed the scummiest, sleaziest act of extortion I have ever seen on a forum.
I know you hate Gayle and love dub but if you condone what he has done you are no better than him.
Spin it however you like, tchr. </div></div>

Your entire post is based on false assumptions on your part. First, I do not hate Gayle. I do hate the way she fills the forum with bitter, mean spirited, hateful posts day after day.

I also do not love Lww. I agree with much of what he posts, and, if you believe Gayle is nothing more than very passionate, than you would also have to agree that LWW is no different. He seems to be as sick of Gayles crap as the rest of us.

I haven't seen anything he posted that isn't supported by facts. He also hasn't posted anything that many other forum members weren't already aware of. This information has been around for a while. I was made aware of it years ago by someone who is on her list of "trusted friends", and someone who she has never claimed to put on total ignore.

We have all asked her to tone down the hateful rhetoric to no avail. And I doubt that this information being posted will really create any change.

You keep stirring it up with your numerous posts suggesting she get a lawyer. Let me ask you why you feel it is necessary to keep telling her the same thing over and over. Do you think she has you on ignore, and didn't read your suggestion the first time you posted it? Or do you think that she is a little slow, and you need to repeat the same thing over and over so she will understand what you are saying?

As you and woofie state over and over, she is a big girl who can take care of herself. If that's true, then she doesn't need you telling her what to do.

But, I'm sure you will continue to add your two cents to the discussion. Totally unnecessary...but then, so are many of your posts.

Steve

hondo
04-30-2011, 09:32 PM
Fair enough.
One last comment and I'll let it go.
Gayle, I strongly recommend that you get a lawyer and file charges against lww for extortion and malicious intent.
Per tchr's request I will not ask you again.

Happy, "tchr"?

hondo
04-30-2011, 09:37 PM
But, I'm sure you will continue to add your two cents to the discussion. Totally unnecessary...but then, so are many of your posts.

Steve

I am sure dub and the klan would like to see this go away.
dub has gotten himself in serious trouble if Gayle pursues this.
If she doesn't he has dodged a serious bullet and , hopefully,
figured out that he is not the bright dude he thinks he is.

wolfdancer
04-30-2011, 10:49 PM
lol !!!
In LWW's defense....I don't think he meant to violate any law, and was just trying to apply some "leverage", a little bullying, maybe.
I don't believe Gayle has any intention of pursuing the issue.
I was more concerned about his remarks that her business was "untrustworthy", but he didn't state that as a fact.
I do know for a fact, that her husband takes great pride in his craftsmanship, and has strong demand for his products!!
My Grandfather was a skilled carpenter/cabinet maker, but I didn't inherit that gene...I can barely nail two pieces of wood together. I didn't even inherit the pool gene from the gene pool.
I did buy the "CueSmith" lathe with the idea of eventually making cues....the closest I came was taking a nice one piece Dufferin house cue, and making a "Sneaky Pete" out of it. It paid for itself though eventually, doing tip replacements, ferrules, joint work...but it was a "labor of love"

LWW
05-01-2011, 05:30 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I broke my promise of June 1st on here because I feel lww should be indicted for extortion and malicious intent and I hope we can convince Gayle to press charges.

I hope you do also.

Let's bring it all to court here.

Let's then subpoena the body of the work of you, woofie, and Charlotte including PM's and e-mails.

I assure you that it will not only make the news here, but in West River and West Virginia.

This is simply riotous.

LWW
05-01-2011, 05:32 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You have no right to ask her questions about the details and then demand that she answer them... and,....she probably can't answer them, as in many of these type settlements, neither party is free to speak about the agreement reached.

</div></div>

You simply cannot tell the truth can you.

In fact, you can't even recognize it.

LWW
05-01-2011, 05:35 AM
And using Canadian wood after this comment:

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I refuse to buy anything that isn't made in America, not in my private life, and not in my business life, AND I have had this commitment since the early seventies.

G.</div></div>

LWW
05-01-2011, 05:36 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I don't believe Gayle has any intention of pursuing the issue.</div></div>

I could have told you that from the very beginning.

Gayle in MD
05-01-2011, 06:09 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Rush is an overinflated bag of wind,imo and most political leaders are the butt of rude commentary, like that. Your slur though is a racial insult, and I thought the country had moved beyond that...but apparently not. </div></div>

Only the Liberals, have really moved beyond racism.

The Right, want's to take the country back, back to before the South, lost the Civil War, lol.

Now, they have a big push, trying to re-write THAT history, too. They are claiming that it wasn't about slavery, it was about State's rights, LMAO!!!!

Southern State's refusal to give up their slaves,....is the real truth.

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smirk.gif

"All Republicans aren't racists, but all racists, ARE Republican"

LOL, Maher nails it again. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

Gayle in MD
05-01-2011, 06:21 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Fair enough.
Gayle, I strongly recommend that you get a lawyer and file charges against lww for extortion and malicious intent.

Happy, "tchr"? </div></div>

You post to me whatever you wish.

I'm going to call you today...later...

G.

LWW
05-01-2011, 06:25 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Fair enough.

G. </div></div>

And there we have a confession to the existence of a conspiracy.

Thanks.

hondo
05-01-2011, 07:14 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I broke my promise of June 1st on here because I feel lww should be indicted for extortion and malicious intent and I hope we can convince Gayle to press charges.

I hope you do also.

Let's bring it all to court here.

Let's then subpoena the body of the work of you, woofie, and Charlotte including PM's and e-mails.

I assure you that it will not only make the news here, but in West River and West Virginia.

This is simply riotous. </div></div>

Seriously, dude, I can smell your fear.

hondo
05-01-2011, 07:18 AM
OTOH, I believe she will.
She has a strong case.
As for your childish threats of using the woofing on here as a defense for your extortion, that is just precious.
Don't let Wolfie's post alleviate your fears, he's wrong this time.

hondo
05-01-2011, 07:22 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Fair enough.

G. </div></div>

And there we have a confession to the existence of a conspiracy.

Thanks. </div></div>

Am I advising her to file charges? Yep.
I can hear you now.

"Judge, they talk to each other on the phone.
Ain't that a conspiracy or something?"

You poor sad, scared, pathetic little man.

ROTFLMFAO!

You should be scared, dub. You are guilty of extortion and malicious intent.

pooltchr
05-01-2011, 07:58 AM
I hope she gets better legal advice from a real lawyer than what she gets from you.

I can hear it now.
But your honor, he posted a link to a newspaper article about a law suit I was involved in, and another link to my husband's business!

Judge: (Can't even respond because he is ROTFLHAO)

Steve

Sev
05-01-2011, 08:55 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">it does read a little like extortion...but there is also another statute that covers this...it reads something like releasing information about someone that would generally not be known...for the purpose of causing them harm...i.e. damage their reputation, or employment...
For example if Julius Caesar were alive today, and you repeated this not so commonly known line....
"every woman's man, and every man's woman"....they might have busted him down to PFC from General. </div></div>

Sorry that is a non starter.
The news papers released it into the public domain. Therefore no reasonable right to privacy can be expected.

hondo
05-01-2011, 09:02 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I hope she gets better legal advice from a real lawyer than what she gets from you.

I can hear it now.
But your honor, he posted a link to a newspaper article about a law suit I was involved in, and another link to my husband's business!

Steve </div></div>

Judge: You say you threatened to publish further details
that would damage her on a public forum unless she remains quiet?
( Looks at dub with horror and disgust)

hondo
05-01-2011, 09:05 AM
No argument from me. What I am addressing are his threats of extortion and malicious intent.
I have quoted him in several posts threatening to publish more damaging info unless she stops complaining.
Spin it how you like.

pooltchr
05-01-2011, 09:51 AM
Except for the fact that he hasn't published anything. He has posted links to something that has already been published.

If the information in the link is wrong, then she might have a legitimate beef with the newspaper. It's no different that posting some links to something HuffPo published. Reposting it is perfectly legal. How many articles have been posted here that painted someone in a bad light? Who is responsible, the person who posted it here, or the one who originated it.

HuffPo could publish a story that might damage someone's reputation. Once it's done, you guys have no problem reposting that information here. So, should Sarah Palin be suing the members here for reposting, or going after the person who originally wrote the article?

I know that's probably complicated, but since you are the new armchair lawyer for the forum, you should be able to figure it out.

Steve

Sev
05-01-2011, 11:06 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">No argument from me. What I am addressing are his threats of extortion and malicious intent.
I have quoted him in several posts threatening to publish more damaging info unless she stops complaining.
Spin it how you like. </div></div>

Its the internet Hondo. The case would be weak at best. It also crosses state lines. Many states have no policies concerning internet squabbles.
If there is a case Gayle would have to travel to OH. It would be weak at best.
It would most likely be thrown out of court.
Not really worth the expenses incurred.

Now you could argue the matter good and poor taste. However there are no laws concerning that.

ugotda7
05-01-2011, 11:31 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I hope she gets better legal advice from a real lawyer than what she gets from you.

I can hear it now.

Steve </div></div>

Judge: You say you threatened to publish further details
that would damage her on a public forum unless she remains quiet?
( Looks at dub with horror and disgust) </div></div>

What's the damage?