PDA

View Full Version : Confessions of a leftist

LWW
04-23-2011, 02:17 AM
A recent C-Span conversation between NPR's Amy Dickinson and Mary Matalin:

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style='font-size: 11pt'>DICKINSON:</span> During the day, after Morning Edition I actually listen to Rush Limbaugh every day. You can almost set a clock when a story surfaces on Limbaugh, it's literally days before it surfaces elsewhere. They actually do cover stories that are not being covered elsewhere. Many days I hate myself.

<span style='font-size: 11pt'>MATALIN:</span> Rush is a conservative in the old-fashioned Edmund Burke rational. His daddy, his whole family comes from a family of brilliant jurists, and he's really smart and he prepares hard. If you disagree with his opinion, you may think it's shallow, but in addition to preparation, which takes really complex ideas and reduces them to clarity and enough to inspire you to want to dig deeper for yourself, he's very, very entertaining. My husband loves him. <span style="color: #3366FF">That would be James "CLOWN PRINCE OF ALL MOONBATS" Carville.</span> All the liberals I know, they laugh out loud.

<span style='font-size: 11pt'>DICKINSON:</span> He's really good on process. He's really, really good on politics and I've learned a lot from listening to Rush Limbaugh. </div></div>

Tis a shame that most leftists cower in fear of any data not spoon fed to them.
OH DEAR! (http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/home/daily/site_042211/content/01125111.guest.html)

llotter
04-23-2011, 04:42 PM
Rush is one sharp cookie and he makes talk radio seem so easy though sometimes I wish I could pull him further to the conservative side.

Sev
04-23-2011, 04:59 PM
Thanks for posting that. I could remember Dickinsons name to find it.

I was laughing my ass off when Rush played it.

The thought is that she is aiming to get fired from NPR and sign up on FOX.

pooltchr
04-23-2011, 05:05 PM
Moving from NPR to FOX would certainly be a career advancement!

Steve