PDA

View Full Version : At what age did finally believe in Santa?

cushioncrawler
04-23-2011, 05:53 PM
HERE IZ ONE ANSWER.
PRAPS U KAN ADD ONE OF YOUR OWN.
MAC.

I began to hav doubts about the existance of Santa when about 4, but i sort of played along till i woz about 7.
After i left college i began to read the Golden Book of Santa. I learnt about Santa's home at the north pole, and about Santa's little helpers, and Santa's reindeer.
Then, one Xmas, when i woz about 33yrs, i had been thinking how nice it would be to get a Matador outfit for Xmas, and when i ripped open my Xmas packet there woz a beautifull Matador outfit.
The hair stood up on my neck. I had never mentioned one word to anyone.
Now, whenever i find myself having any doubts about life or Santa, i put on my Matador outfit.
My life haz changed for ever.
(anon).

Sev
04-23-2011, 08:41 PM
Perhaps stabbing all those hoppers acted as hint to someone?

LWW
04-24-2011, 02:50 AM
I once new a member of a dyslexic witches coven.

They would regularly get together and worship Santa.

cushioncrawler
04-24-2011, 04:00 AM
Not to froget the coven that worshipped Dog.
mac.

wolfdancer
04-25-2011, 06:22 PM
Mac, I was in my 30's when I not only begin believing in Santa Claus, I met him personally. "Uncle" Louie lived in my rooming house,and his one job every year, was a short holiday stint as the Macy's Santa Claus. The rest of the year he devoted to his favorite pastime ....drinking.

cushioncrawler
04-25-2011, 07:29 PM
He kood hav moonlighted by being jesus at easter.
mac.

Stretch
04-26-2011, 12:52 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: cushioncrawler</div><div class="ubbcode-body">He kood hav moonlighted by being jesus at easter.
mac. </div></div>

Yes i think that being reborn, or resurrected at Easter would be a far better gig than having screaming kids piss on your lap at the mall. St.

cushioncrawler
04-26-2011, 01:50 AM
I would think that the nailing up on the crucifix would suck. But they kood uze the old holes (in your wrists and feet) eech year praps -- its an old trick.
Or praps the old fake arms trick, and fake blood. And fake feet.
Hell, why not just uze a fake jesus. I meen, the only pipple watching will be fake christians.
mac.