PDA

View Full Version : Perhaps we are getting closer to the truth?

LWW
04-25-2011, 05:24 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The lone Republican in the Hawaii State Senate told a radio interviewer today he believes "the real issue" stopping Barack Obama from releasing his long-form birth certificate is something the president has to hide, perhaps even the name of his actual birth father.

Hawaii State Sen. Sam Slom further told the host of "Aaron Klein Investigative Radio" on WABC 770 AM in New York City that so long as Obama refuses to be transparent about his past, questions about the president's birth remain "a legitimate issue."

"My particular point of view and why I haven't identified myself as a 'birther,' per se is that [Obama] probably was born [in Hawaii] and that the real issue is not the birth certificate, but what's on the birth certificate," Slom told Klein.

Asked what that could be, Slom said, "It could have to do with what his name is on the birth certificate, who is actually listed as his father, the citizenship of the father."

He continued, "My belief is that there is a birth certificate, he was born here, but that there is information that for reasons known only to him he doesn't want released. If it were just the birth certificate, that would be one thing, but it's his school records, it's employment records. Why would anybody, let alone the president of the United States, spend millions of dollars in legal fees to keep that hidden?"

"As long as that goes on," he concluded, "I think it's a legitimate issue."

Make your contribution to the TV ad campaign for Jerome Corsi's "Where's the Birth Certificate?" now. Donations of $25 or more gets you a first-edition, author signed copy of the book as soon as it rolls off the presses.

As WND has reported, besides Obama's actual birth documentation, the president has refused to release his Punahou school records, Occidental College records, Columbia University records, Columbia thesis, Harvard Law School records, Harvard Law Review articles, scholarly articles from the University of Chicago, passport, medical records, files from his years as an Illinois state senator, Illinois State Bar Association records, baptism records and his adoption records.

The interview with Slom can be heard below, with his comments about Obama's father coming near the end, after the 10-minute mark:

Slom told Klein that he knew the Obama family well. He said he lived in the same building as Obama near Honolulu's Kapiolani Medical Center where many speculate Obama was born when the future president was a teenager, worked with Obama's maternal grandmother and buried his father in the same cemetery where Obama's Grandfather Dunham was buried. Slom said one of his own sons was born in Kapiolani only a few years after Obama was born.

But as WND reported, that hasn't stopped Slom from asking other people a simple question: "You've got to have [a birth certificate to present], why don't we require that of the president?"

Though Slom had previously refused the label of "birther," he told Jeff Katz of WXKS Radio in Boston, "Why would anybody, let alone the president, spend all this money, all this time, all this effort, not to disclose the information? And of course, we can come up with several different possibilities, but as Donald Trump and others have said, gee, it would be so much simpler if he just disclosed it and we move on."

Klein also asked Slom about recent statements made by former Hawaii Health Director Dr. Chiyome Fukino to MSNBC, in which she claimed Hawaii law prevents Obama's long-form birth certificate from being disclosed, even to Obama himself.

"I didn't hear the statements on MSNBC," Slom admitted, "but I do not believe that part is true."

Read more: Hawaii senator questions Obama's true birth father http://www.wnd.com/?pageId=291041#ixzz1Ka2L5ILk </div></div>

Hmmmmmmmm ... (http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=291041)

pooltchr
04-25-2011, 07:36 PM
He sure doesn't want the world to know much about him, does he?

Steve

Sev
04-25-2011, 09:23 PM
He was smuggled into the country by a midwife???

wolfdancer
04-25-2011, 09:26 PM
So now the issue isn't whether he was in fact, born in Hawaii, but who the mysterious egg donor was? Karl Marx, Adolf Hitler, maybe?
Please keep the board updated on your latest discovery/find re: the "Manchurian Candidate"
OR...delving deeper into the unknown....he may be the new Anti Christ.
"The AntiChrist", co-written by Charlotte Gainsbourg.

Stretch
04-26-2011, 12:18 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So now the issue isn't whether he was in fact, born in Hawaii, but who the mysterious egg donor was? Karl Marx, Adolf Hitler, maybe?
Please keep the board updated on your latest discovery/find re: the "Manchurian Candidate"
OR...delving deeper into the unknown....he may be the new Anti Christ.
"The AntiChrist", co-written by Charlotte Gainsbourg.

No, actually his mother was obducted by alliens and impregnated. Obama is half man half God. This is sure to be in LWW's prime source, the National Enquirer, in the near future. St.

</div></div>

LWW
04-26-2011, 02:13 AM
The NE beats the NYT.

LWW
04-26-2011, 02:13 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">He sure doesn't want the world to know much about him, does he?

Steve </div></div>

Notice how riled up the O-cultists get whenever the divinity of dear leader is brought into question?

pooltchr
04-26-2011, 05:47 AM
The way they have elevated him way above mear mortal status, I'm starting to wonder myself.

Superior intelligence
Great oratory skills
Ability to mesmorize huge numbers of humans

Did you ever watch the TV show "V"?
"My name is Anna and we come in peace."

Yeah.....right!!

Steve

LWW
04-26-2011, 06:09 AM
The Obama campaign actually protested that show if I remember right, as it exposed the idea that sheep love to be led to slaughter.

Stretch
04-26-2011, 06:40 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">He sure doesn't want the world to know much about him, does he?

Steve </div></div>

Notice how riled up the O-cultists get whenever divinity of dear leader is brought into question? </div></div>

Oooooooo ya i really see how riled up the left is over that......where exactly was that again? lmao St.

wolfdancer
04-26-2011, 09:57 AM
/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Obama is half man half God. This is sure to be in LWW's prime source, the National Enquirer, in the near future. St. </div></div>
I always thought Bush was half man, half beast of burden
They don't feature the National Enquirer on the check out lines here anymore....that's why I can't keep up with the latest Republican "charges" and have to read them here

LWW
04-26-2011, 02:00 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Obama is half man half God.</div></div>

Don't you feel better now that you have voiced your true beliefs.

LWW
04-26-2011, 02:02 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">"The AntiChrist", co-written by Charlotte Gainsbourg.</div></div>

I thought it was Charlotte Adkins?

pooltchr
04-26-2011, 02:36 PM
Isn't that a diet in one of the fly over cities?

Steve

LWW
04-26-2011, 02:52 PM
From my info the Atkins diet is for getting an arse a half of an axe handle wide ... the Adkins diet is for getting an arse two axe handles wide.

Stretch
04-27-2011, 02:14 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Obama is half man half God.</div></div>

Don't you feel better now that you have voiced your true beliefs. </div></div>

I'll let you know when i do. Till then it's fun to postulate. Oh dear, i forgot that you're context impaired. Tell you what, just for you, I'll give you a heads up and declare "this is my true belief"! K?

Lets do a test run shall we?

THIS IS MY TRUE BELIEF! You are a Moron. St.

Qtec
04-27-2011, 05:04 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Notice how riled up the O-cultists get whenever the divinity of dear leader is brought into question?</div></div>

St, this is the classic strawman tactic they love to use. They create a false persona and then use it to attack. I can't ever remember you or g or W or any on the left side of the board calling Obama the 'saviour', only the RW have ever said that.

Q

LWW
04-27-2011, 05:26 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Notice how riled up the O-cultists get whenever the divinity of dear leader is brought into question?</div></div>

St, this is the classic strawman tactic they love to use. They create a false persona and then use it to attack. I can't ever remember you or g or W or any on the left side of the board calling Obama the 'saviour', only the RW have ever said that.

Q </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Obama is half man half God.</div></div>

Shall I dig up the quotes where aitch claimed to be possessed by spirits and told to vote for Obama ... or where he saw Obama on the Shroud of Turin ... or woofie's recent photos showing Obama in a messianic light?

Qtec
04-27-2011, 05:50 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Notice how riled up the O-cultists get whenever the divinity of dear leader is brought into question?</div></div>

Q </div></div>

Shall I dig up the quotes where aitch claimed to be possessed by spirits and told to vote for Obama ... or where he saw Obama on the Shroud of Turin ... or woofie's recent photos showing Obama in a messianic light? </div></div>

Is Hannity a relation of yours?

You quoted,

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">St..."Obama is half man half God." </div></div>

If you had posted the WHOLE thing it would have said,

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">No, actually his mother was obducted by alliens and impregnated. Obama is half man half God. This is sure to be in LWW's prime source, the National Enquirer, in the near future. St. </div></div>

<span style='font-size: 20pt'><span style="color: #990000">, which is TOTALLY THE OPPOSITE OF WHAT YOU WERE IMPLYING.</span></span>

just like LWW (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/04/26/anderson-cooper-sean-hannity_n_853705.html)

Q

JohnnyD
04-27-2011, 10:39 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Obama is half man half God.</div></div>

I'll let you know when i do. Till then it's fun to postulate. Oh dear, i forgot that you're context impaired. Tell you what, just for you, I'll give you a heads up and declare "this is my true belief"! K?

THIS IS MY TRUE BELIEF! You are a Moron. St. </div></div>
Terrible,childish post.No comprehension involved.
But,everone knew that.

Stretch
04-27-2011, 02:28 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Notice how riled up the O-cultists get whenever the divinity of dear leader is brought into question?</div></div>

Q </div></div>

Shall I dig up the quotes where aitch claimed to be possessed by spirits and told to vote for Obama ... or where he saw Obama on the Shroud of Turin ... or woofie's recent photos showing Obama in a messianic light? </div></div>

Is Hannity a relation of yours?

You quoted,

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">St..."Obama is half man half God." </div></div>

If you had posted the WHOLE thing it would have said,

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">No, actually his mother was obducted by alliens and impregnated. Obama is half man half God. This is sure to be in LWW's prime source, the National Enquirer, in the near future. St. </div></div>

<span style='font-size: 20pt'><span style="color: #990000">, which is TOTALLY THE OPPOSITE OF WHAT YOU WERE IMPLYING.</span></span>

just like LWW (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/04/26/anderson-cooper-sean-hannity_n_853705.html)

Q </div></div>

Q, of course he is well aware of that, but he is so far gone that even his blatant, lieing, a$$ backward brain thinks that what he writes is somehow truth. It's too bad, Larry could have had a good job writing fiction. That is....untill he snaped. St.

LWW
04-28-2011, 03:18 AM
Again, I was merely using the quoting standards that the cabal has insisted were legitimate when they have been used by the MSM to slant the news.

You are the one using the double standard, not I, as I remind you from a lomg ago thread where Limbaugh was quoted in a truncated manner.

Stretch
04-28-2011, 07:44 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Again, I was merely using the quoting standards that the cabal has insisted were legitimate when they have been used by the MSM to slant the news.

You are the one using the double standard, not I, as I remind you from a lomg ago thread where Limbaugh was quoted in a truncated manner.

</div></div>

WTF are you talking about now. You defend your continuous use of twisted lies because of what someone said about Limpballs? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!! No wonder you're so f'd up. St.

wolfdancer
04-28-2011, 03:27 PM
One has to wonder about the thought processes, or lack thereof, that went into that justification for his absurd posts? AND then one has to also wonder about the people that have made him their "spiritual" leader here, and on the other site?
Kind of reminds me....but, it's a stretch (no pun intended) of
Jim Jones and the Peoples Temple group....
I wonder what flavor Kool-Aid one must drink to then be posting such gushing accolades, as someone here does, about his idol?

LWW
04-28-2011, 05:49 PM
I guess I should end each post with eh, eh.

That way you might be able to comprehend a bit better, eh.

LWW
04-28-2011, 06:14 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">AND then one has to also wonder about the people that have made him their "spiritual" leader here, and on the other site?</div></div>

I am nobody's "SPIRITUAL LEADER" ... what confuses you is that I and they bought embrace the truth while you and the cabal embrace the lie.

JohnnyD
04-28-2011, 07:15 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I guess I should end each post with eh, eh.

That way you might be able to comprehend a bit better, eh. </div></div>He still won't get it.

JohnnyD
04-28-2011, 07:19 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Obama is half man half God.</div></div>

THIS IS MY TRUE BELIEF! You are a Moron. St. </div></div>
Your dumber by the day.