PDA

View Full Version : Boehner? READY NOW, TO TAKE A LOOK@OIL SUBSIDIES?

Gayle in MD
04-26-2011, 08:24 AM
Boehner???? Admitting the oil companies are somewhat to blame????

Now, after protecting the oil industry, and helping them to bilk all of us, NOW< he's ready to "Take a look?"

<span style='font-size: 17pt'> <span style="color: #990000">bwa ha ha ha...it's a little late, isn't Johnny? </span> </span>

Boehner:
"Everybody wants to go after the oil companies, and frankly they've got some part of this to blame."

Reporter: "Would you be in favor of seeing some of these subsidies that are going to big oil, at times of record profits, and...
"

Boehner interrupts: "Certainly something that we ought to be looking at."

BWA HA HA HA!!!! Yep, I'd say so, Boehner! Time for you to "Look" at it!!!! BWA HA HA HA....

We're going down the drink, because you Repiglicans have kept our country in a dirty oil trick bag, blocking everything for subsidizing renewables, electric cars, solar and wind, and censoring scientific studies on global warming, denying and blockiing studies to research the cancers caused by the oil and gas, carcinogens, and protecting those who make us sick, and drop us when we get sick, and NOW???? NOW YOU"RE READY TO TAKE A LOOK????

Multiple wars, and un-necessary human suffering, while your Grand Oil Party, has been bilking America, for thirty years?

Yep, take a look, now, at something that had we done something, back when Reagan took over, listened to what Jimmy Carter warned us about, we could have avoided all of these wars in the Middle East, thousands of our young people and other innocents, in other countries, would be alive today.

BUT, you, and the Repiglicans blocked that could have prevented this mess, for thirty years!

Yep, Boehner, take a look!!!!

What a total crock!

G.

llotter
04-26-2011, 08:30 AM
Boehner is not a conservative and therefore he is not very smart. He is just another go-along-to-get-along politician and it is a shame that he is in the leadership of the Republicans. It is a signal that it is an endangered party with very little constituency.

Gayle in MD
04-26-2011, 08:36 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: llotter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Boehner is not a conservative and therefore he is not very smart. He is just another go-along-to-get-along politician and it is a shame that he is in the leadership of the Republicans. It is a signal that it is an endangered party with very little constituency. </div></div>

LMAO! He was voted Speaker Of The House, BY THE REPIGLICAN PARTY IN THE CONGRESS!

No, he'es not very smart, but Repiglicans, AND their voters, have a thirty years history of voting for people who aren't smart! THAT'S HOW WE GOT INTO THIS MESS!

LWW
04-26-2011, 09:37 AM
So why didn't the democrooks do something about it?

What's that?

BP was a huge Obama backer?

Algore got rich from Occidental Petroleum?

The left is so easily played.

LWW
04-26-2011, 09:38 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: llotter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Boehner is not a conservative and therefore he is not very smart. He is just another go-along-to-get-along politician and it is a shame that he is in the leadership of the Republicans. It is a signal that it is an endangered party with very little constituency. </div></div>

John isn't a dummy ... but he certainly isn't a conservative.

llotter
04-26-2011, 10:53 AM
The Republicans have mostly not taken their job in Congress as all that important. There is a tendency for those of us on the conservative side to think that because we are all Americans, that it is safe just to leave everything to the 'democratic process' and all will come out okay in the end if not for the best.

But, the truth is finally coming out in the open that there are American citizens among us that are hell bent on destroying the traditional America and replacing it with totalitarianism using our cherished 'democratic process', much like Hitler did.

Boehner is part of that old school that believed that democracy itself was automatically insulated from such attacks but many of us have come to realize that the Left is an enemy of the America that was the envy of the world. It may well be too late to put this enemy back under their commie rock and restore that Shining City on the Hill, but I hope it isn't.

llotter
04-26-2011, 11:04 AM
If not 'dumb', what word would you suggest to describe someone who cannot to understand the obvious? Savage calls it a 'mental disorder'. Maybe this is an opportunity to coin a word.

LWW
04-26-2011, 02:03 PM
Shrewd, and I don't mean that necessarily as a compliment.

LWW
04-26-2011, 02:10 PM
So am I to assume that you believe we should also end subsidies of solar and wind?

pooltchr
04-26-2011, 02:37 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Shrewd, and I don't mean that necessarily as a compliment. </div></div>

Is that past tense of shrew?

Steve

LWW
04-26-2011, 02:53 PM
That would be shrewed.

wolfdancer
04-26-2011, 04:05 PM
...."Boner" the speaker of the house.....is not a true conservative and not very smart? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif
And now the "party" is endangered because....
Last I looked, they Republicans gained 63 seats and now have a 242 to 193 plurality.

Sev
04-26-2011, 04:21 PM
Latest poles say only 46% will def vote for Obama.

5-6 dollar gas will drop the number is it holds come winter.

wolfdancer
04-26-2011, 04:33 PM
very few Presidents gain in popularity, after being elected.
If "the Donald" gets elected, it will be the second sign of the Apocalypse, GWB being the first. I'll be leaving the country shortly thereafter, as $$ becomes the new Godhead, and anybody receiving SS will be on someone's "hit" list.

llotter
04-26-2011, 04:43 PM
gosh, Boehner doesn't seem particularly shrewd to me though I would like to be surprised.

LWW
04-27-2011, 02:41 AM
Again, that wasn't a compliment. Obama is also shrewd.

LWW
04-27-2011, 02:43 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">very few Presidents gain in popularity, after being elected.
If "the Donald" gets elected, it will be the second sign of the Apocalypse, GWB being the first. <span style='font-size: 11pt'>I'll be leaving the country shortly thereafter</span>, as $$ becomes the new Godhead, and anybody receiving SS will be on someone's "hit" list. </div></div>

That garnered more voted for Trump than his own statements have.

Gayle in MD
04-27-2011, 02:31 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: llotter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The Republicans have mostly not taken their job in Congress as all that important. There is a tendency for those of us on the conservative side to think that because we are all Americans, that it is safe just to leave everything to the 'democratic process' and all will come out okay in the end if not for the best.

But, the truth is finally coming out in the open that there are American citizens among us that are hell bent on destroying the traditional America and replacing it with totalitarianism using our cherished 'democratic process', much like Hitler did.

Boehner is part of that old school that believed that democracy itself was automatically insulated from such attacks but many of us have come to realize that the Left is an enemy of the America that was the envy of the world. It may well be too late to put this enemy back under their commie rock and restore that Shining City on the Hill, but I hope it isn't.

</div></div>

Your Point Of View, is so far away from reality, that it isn't even worth it to me, to respond to your misguided statements..

G.

Sev
04-27-2011, 06:53 PM
And yet you have.

LWW
04-28-2011, 03:03 AM
Amazing from someone who has the majority of North America on <span style='font-size: 26pt'>"TOTAL IGNORE"</span> isn't it.

pooltchr
04-28-2011, 06:00 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">And yet you have. </div></div>

Kinda like the little school girl who calls up one of her classmates to tell her she isn't speaking to her!

Most outgrow this childish behavior...but obviously, some don't!

Steve

LWW
04-28-2011, 06:08 AM
Passive aggressive types ... and we have a few here, including one who brags about having a prison record ... behave like this more often than not.

I have even offered one of them tat they can either present their own side of a sordid tale ... or buy my silence by simply behaving.

So far all I've stated has been a "TEASE" to coin a phrase.

I wonder what members of a yacht club might think?

Stretch
04-28-2011, 07:32 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Passive aggressive types ... and we have a few here, including one who brags about having a prison record ... behave like this more often than not.

I have even offered one of them tat they can either present their own side of a sordid tale ... or buy my silence by simply behaving.

So far all I've stated has been a "TEASE" to coin a phrase.

I wonder what members of a yacht club might think? </div></div>

I don't know, ask them? St.

LWW
04-28-2011, 07:46 AM
OK ... Ms Adkins, how do you think they would feel?