PDA

View Full Version : Money for nothin'...chicks for free

pooltchr
04-26-2011, 10:23 PM
Well, maybe not the chicks part, the the fed is now admitting they just went ahead and printed over a trillion dollars to buy worthless mortgages!

http://usawatchdog.com/bernanke-admits-printing-1-3-trillion-out-of-thin-air/

I guess, as long as we have printing presses, we will never be broke!

I heard that the fed has created more money in the past two years, than they did in the previous two hundred years.

This is your fiscally responsible government hard at work!

Steve

sack316
04-26-2011, 11:42 PM
The Fed's reckless printing of money is also an element of increased oil prices which seems to generally be left out of the conversation. I almost started a thread about it, then remembered how it would probably be pointless to do so. Those that care already know this, those who will deny wouldn't change their perspective anyway.

Sack

sack316
04-26-2011, 11:45 PM
oh, on a positive note... we can devalue our dollar enough to pay off all our debts real cheap like! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

Sack

LWW
04-27-2011, 03:08 AM
We have been monetizing the debt for nearly a century.

pooltchr
04-27-2011, 06:00 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sack316</div><div class="ubbcode-body">oh, on a positive note... we can devalue our dollar enough to pay off all our debts real cheap like! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

Sack </div></div>

Sure. Of course, a loaf of bread will then cost $50...
There is only one way to turn around our economy...reduce the size of government, and cut way back on spending.

Steve

cushioncrawler
04-27-2011, 06:38 AM
I thort it woz "chits are free" and "chits for free".
I feel sure that the widely accepted lyrics "chicks are free" and "chicks for free" are mistaken.
The delivery man sez he sayd "chicks are free". But all the same i feel sure the song goze "chits" not "chicks".
And some say it iz "chips" which definitely aint so.
mac.

Qtec
04-27-2011, 06:38 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> 21 April 2010 </div></div>

???????????

Try and keep up. This is old news.

BTW, its other countries like China who are keeping the Dollar high.

If you have a trillion $ and the $ drops 5%, you lose a lot of money.

Q

cushioncrawler
04-27-2011, 06:43 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sack316</div><div class="ubbcode-body">oh, on a positive note... we can devalue our dollar enough to pay off all our debts real cheap like! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

Sack </div></div>Sure. Of course, a loaf of bread will then cost $50... There is only one way to turn around our economy...reduce the size of government, and cut way back on spending. Steve</div></div>Frayed knot. If usofa duz that a loaf of bread will cost about $1, but it will go mouldy koz no-one will hav any dollars.
mac.

Sev
04-27-2011, 06:52 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sack316</div><div class="ubbcode-body">oh, on a positive note... we can devalue our dollar enough to pay off all our debts real cheap like! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

Sack </div></div>

Geitner denies that strategy.

Here Here!!!! Watch the shiny object!!!