PDA

View Full Version : Obama Releasing Birth Certif. Thank you Donald!!

Sev
04-27-2011, 07:36 AM
Well chalk one up to The Donald.
It appears all the pressure he has caused to build on the issue may have forced the presidents hand.

Of course the empty one will deny it.

Now we will see if its real.

Prepare for carbon dating. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Sev
04-27-2011, 08:01 AM
Hoop there it is!!

HAHHA!

Obama basically called Trump a Carnival Barker. HAHHHA!!!

The Carnival Campaign has officially begun. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Qtec
04-27-2011, 08:41 AM
LINK?????????

Q.....I don't believe it.

Sev
04-27-2011, 09:01 AM
Just turn on CNN or FOX.

God that was hilarious.

Sev
04-27-2011, 09:02 AM
Here ya go.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-503544_162-20057812-503544.html

Qtec
04-27-2011, 09:07 AM
What a friggin idiot. He should have waited till the 2012 election.

Q

Sev
04-27-2011, 09:29 AM
HAHAHA!!

I think it may have been more motivated to put The Donald at the head of the opposition pack. I have the feeling the administration believes Trump would be an easy victory for them.

Trump is a world wide player that everybody knows. And everybody knows he will say anything. It may have been determined to be an extra liability that at this time could not be afforded.

Qtec
04-27-2011, 09:33 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I think it may have been more motivated to put The Donald at the head of the opposition pack. </div></div>

Get real. <span style='font-size: 14pt'>You are SOOOOO wrong.</span>
This has destroyed any chance of Trump running for POTUS. He has based his whole pitch on this Birther issue. He just recently announced that Obama's BC didn't exist!

Trump just went down in flames.

Q

Sev
04-27-2011, 09:46 AM
Not so.

I am not saying Trump will make it to the nomination. However for the moment it sucks the oxygen out of the room.

With that subject off the table Trump my have to turn his guns on the republican hopefuls.

Of course as was said on the news Donald my use some "Trumpian", tactic to get out of the race once the Apprentice finally airs.

wolfdancer
04-27-2011, 11:53 AM
You are now claiming this as a win for Trump?
You really believe that someone, a non-citizen, could work their way up though the political system, and ultimately be elected POTUS? Well, Sarah almost made it, coming up just a few million short, and she may come from a different planet?
I think it absurd that after being elected to our nations highest office, his citizenship then came into question.
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Of course the empty one will deny it. </div></div>
Which one of your "troop" here, will deny it?

JohnnyD
04-27-2011, 12:17 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Not so.

I am not saying Trump will make it to the nomination. However for the moment it sucks the oxygen out of the room.

With that subject off the table Trump my have to turn his guns on the republican hopefuls.

Of course as was said on the news Donald my use some "Trumpian", tactic to get out of the race once the Apprentice finally airs. </div></div>
Bravo!Bravo!
What an excellent post.Donald won a big victory.
The truth will set them free.

eg8r
04-27-2011, 12:51 PM
I don't think he was ever serious about being the President. The pay just is not good enough.

eg8r

wolfdancer
04-27-2011, 12:57 PM
"another one bites the dust" !!!

Stretch
04-27-2011, 02:03 PM
Publicity stunt. Everyone got sucked in. St.

LWW
04-27-2011, 03:55 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">HAHAHA!!

I think it may have been more motivated to put The Donald at the head of the opposition pack. I have the feeling the administration believes Trump would be an easy victory for them.

Trump is a world wide player that everybody knows. And everybody knows he will say anything. It may have been determined to be an extra liability that at this time could not be afforded. </div></div>

It was done as a preemptive strike against Corsi's soon to be released book.

And, FWIW, this new BC ... which we had been assured could not legally be released even if Obama wanted to ... has several issues.

Sev
04-27-2011, 06:51 PM
Trump says he is worth 7 billion.

Doesnt need much in donations at that level.

Even with his various failures no one can deny that he has had a high level of success.
Being able to generate that much in assests if far more than either Obama or any of the republican hopefuls have ever achieved.

Trump also went head to head with the Chines and came out making 1 billion. That is a pretty big achievement.

I think the fun is just beginning.

Under
04-27-2011, 07:25 PM
Assessment

What we are witnessing today is a mass face saving. All those using the
term birther are on script. They were right all along. What was the
problem. This includes the Holy one.

Obama on the other hand saw the issue backfiring with the focus The
Donald was giving it. Marketing is not new to Donald Trump. It forced his
hand. Of course the cover story is that the birth certificate was a
distraction to the important work the President was doing. And according
to the President he decided this 2 weeks ago.

Well the poll numbers were not as bad 2 weeks ago as they were
yesterday. Thus presto, chango, and with finger in the wind, lets release
the birth certificate.

And that important business of fixing the economy and the unemployment
numbers saw another slight delay. The President had to go on Oprah
today and addend a fund raiser. If only the President could capture an
hour. These troublesome issues would dissolve under his intelligence.

Yes you can be sure the President is working full time, like a laser on the
most important issues of the day. That being one of self promotion.

As for The Donald, Obama did deliver a blow. Though Donald says he is
most proud of what he accomplished today. If being more proud was
even possible. And now The Donald moves forward to other sequestered
information such as college records. Yes the President has cleared up an
issue troubling to Conservatives at his own expense. And the remaining
Republican candidates, some of whom are Conservative thank him for it.

Thank you Mr. President, finally something benefiting a conservative. That
is demonstrating weakness and fear.

pooltchr
04-27-2011, 07:55 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
You really believe that someone, a non-citizen, could work their way up though the political system, and ultimately be elected POTUS? </div></div>

Work his way up? That would apply to someone who started out in local politics, then spent some time working at the state level, before running for congress, or maybe a governorship, putting in some time at that level, and then running for POTUS.

Obama did not work his way up. He was hand picked and placed there.

Steve

JohnnyD
04-27-2011, 08:33 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Under</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Assessment

What we are witnessing today is a mass face saving. All those using the
term birther are on script. They were right all along. What was the
problem. This includes the Holy one.

Obama on the other hand saw the issue backfiring with the focus The
Donald was giving it. Marketing is not new to Donald Trump. It forced his
hand. Of course the cover story is that the birth certificate was a
distraction to the important work the President was doing. And according
to the President he decided this 2 weeks ago.

Well the poll numbers were not as bad 2 weeks ago as they were
yesterday. Thus presto, chango, and with finger in the wind, lets release
the birth certificate.

And that important business of fixing the economy and the unemployment
numbers saw another slight delay. The President had to go on Oprah
today and addend a fund raiser. If only the President could capture an
hour. These troublesome issues would dissolve under his intelligence.

Yes you can be sure the President is working full time, like a laser on the
most important issues of the day. That being one of self promotion.

As for The Donald, Obama did deliver a blow. Though Donald says he is
most proud of what he accomplished today. If being more proud was
even possible. And now The Donald moves forward to other sequestered
information such as college records. Yes the President has cleared up an
issue troubling to Conservatives at his own expense. And the remaining
Republican candidates, some of whom are Conservative thank him for it.

Thank you Mr. President, finally something benefiting a conservative. That
is demonstrating weakness and fear.

</div></div>Sir you need to post here more often.
Excellent post.

JohnnyD
04-27-2011, 08:34 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
You really believe that someone, a non-citizen, could work their way up though the political system, and ultimately be elected POTUS? </div></div>

Work his way up? That would apply to someone who started out in local politics, then spent some time working at the state level, before running for congress, or maybe a governorship, putting in some time at that level, and then running for POTUS.

Steve </div></div>The truth has been told.

Stretch
04-27-2011, 08:45 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Steve </div></div>

If "working your way up" was a criteria then The Donald would never have had a chance to begin with. St.

JohnnyD
04-27-2011, 08:47 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Steve </div></div>

If "working your way up" was a criteria then The Donald would never have had a chance to begin with. St. </div></div>
YOU are so dense.

Stretch
04-27-2011, 08:55 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Steve </div></div>

If "working your way up" was a criteria then The Donald would never have had a chance to begin with. St. </div></div>
YOU are so dense. </div></div>

I know, a veritable diamond in the ruff, thankyou. St.

JohnnyD
04-27-2011, 08:58 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Steve </div></div>

I know, a veritable diamond in the ruff, thankyou. St. </div></div>
Jesus loves you.

pooltchr
04-27-2011, 09:07 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

That wasn't my point. Someone suggested that Obama worked his way up to President, and I just pointed out that it really didn't happen that way.

Steve

wolfdancer
04-27-2011, 09:28 PM
"hand picked and placed there"
I count everything that he did in life....as preparing himself for the nation's highest office, and leading up to his nomination and election by an overwhelming majority, to our nation's highest office. After 8 years of G(ee) W(hiz) Bush, it was an easy choice to make
He didn't even have "Daddy Warbucks" pulling and pushing him along.
I'd say his Harvard Law Degree, and 12 years as a Law Professor, helped a little. True he never owned a professional baseball team, and never was BCA certified, but......from a humble start as a community organizer, as Howard Stern once said "He could go all the way!!!" (and he did)
AND then he had the advantage of running against.....
"Dog lady laughed and danced, and lit the candles one by one; Danced to her tipsy music till her brew was done"

Stretch
04-27-2011, 09:38 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

That wasn't my point. Someone suggested that Obama worked his way up to President, and I just pointed out that it really didn't happen that way.

Steve </div></div>

Even if Obama entered the race as a dark horse (pun not intended) the average joe likes that. After all there have been 5 Presidents who were never elected to anything. They were:

Zack Taylor
Ulysses S. Grant
Herby Hoover
Ike Eisenhower
Billy H. Taft

St.

JohnnyD
04-28-2011, 12:03 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">[quote=Stretch]

Steve [/quote

Even if Obama entered the race as a dark horse (pun not intended) the average joe likes that. After all there have been 5 Presidents who were never elected to anything. They were:

Zack Taylor
Ulysses S. Grant
Herby Hoover
Ike Eisenhower
Billy H. Taft

St. </div></div>
Shameful racist post from the boards dense nit bigot.

LWW
04-28-2011, 03:37 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Steve </div></div>

Troo dat.

pooltchr
04-28-2011, 06:16 AM
Everything he did in life prepared him for the job? Then why does it seem he was so ill-prepared when he got there?

You site his college education, but I have seen very little information on that topic. What exactly has he done?

I was speaking with a guy (not that it matters, but he is black) who grew up in Chicago. He was talking about Obama, and he told me that even the people in Chicago didn't know anything about him or his experience. He said they were reading about all the wonderful things he had done in the city, and that people were scratching their heads wondering why they never heard about this man who was supposedly doing so much for the people of Chicago.

Come to think of it, it seems very few people ever heard of him before his wonderful nominating speech at the DNC. Up until then, he was a community organizer who learned to vote "present".

Steve

Sev
04-28-2011, 06:29 AM
HAHAHA!!
Diamond in the rough. Always liked that one.