PDA

View Full Version : Trump is a lying POS

Qtec
04-27-2011, 11:01 PM
link (http://ac360.blogs.cnn.com/2011/04/25/trump-claims-obama-birth-certificate-missing/)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">(CNN) – Real estate mogul Donald Trump's latest claim about President Obama's birth certificate is that it's missing.

"Well I've been told very recently, Anderson, that the birth certificate is missing," Trump told CNN's Anderson Cooper Monday. "I've been told that it's not there or it doesn't exist. And if that's the case it's a big problem."

When asked from whom he received the information, Trump said he didn't want to say and that he feels bad about the situation.

"I'd love for him to produce his birth certificate so that you can fight one-on-one," Trump said in an interview set to air Monday. "If you look at what he's doing to fuel prices, you can do a great fight one-on-one, you don't need this issue." </div></div>

So Obama releases BC.

End of story right? Time to move on right?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Trump: Obama Birth Certificate Needs Truth Test </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Trump: 'I've done a great service to the American people'
By: CNN's Rebecca Stewart

(CNN)– Now that President Barack Obama has released his long-form birth certificate, real estate mogul and possible presidential candidate Donald Trump is ready for other issues–one of them apparently whether he will pay the investigators he sent to Hawaii to look into the place of Obama's birth.

In an interview airing Wednesday on CNN's "John King, USA," Trump asserted, <u>"I don't make up anything,"</u> when asked about his earlier claims that Obama's birth certificate could be missing. Still, he is undecided about paying for the sleuths he sent to Hawaii to investigate the issue.

"Would I pay them? I don't know," he said. "I can say this, let me just tell you, I don't make up anything…I have done a great service to the American people."

When pressed on his role in stirring up birther controversy by CNN's Chief National Correspondent John King, Trump downplayed his actions by saying he didn't understand why President Obama didn't release his birth certificate earlier. "I heard everyone wanted to see it and I was the only one that got him to do it," he said.

"Every time I sit down with the press all they want to talk about is the birth certificate and I got him to do something that nobody else could get him to do and I take great credit for that."

Trump responded to the president's motivation for releasing his long form birth certificate as a way to end "silliness" by saying, "We have a president that's incompetent…I am a very serious person. I am a person that has made great wealth."

Trump, currently in the first-in-the-nation primary state of New Hampshire for several appearances, says <span style='font-size: 17pt'>he hasn't seen the long-form birth certificate but now hopes "a lot of experts will analyze it."</span> </div></div> link (http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2011/04/27/trump-ive-done-a-great-service-to-the-american-people/?iref=allsearch)

So now its a fake!

Q..............POS

watch (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6hsm81VXKY&annotation_id=annotation_412703&feature=iv)

JohnnyD
04-27-2011, 11:04 PM
Totally counterfeit.

LWW
04-28-2011, 03:31 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> So now its a fake!

Q..............POS </div></div>

And there you have it ... Snoopy admits to being a birther, and more.

Gayle in MD
04-28-2011, 03:41 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> link (http://ac360.blogs.cnn.com/2011/04/25/trump-claims-obama-birth-certificate-missing/)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">(CNN) – Real estate mogul Donald Trump's latest claim about President Obama's birth certificate is that it's missing.

"Well I've been told very recently, Anderson, that the birth certificate is missing," Trump told CNN's Anderson Cooper Monday. "I've been told that it's not there or it doesn't exist. And if that's the case it's a big problem."

When asked from whom he received the information, Trump said he didn't want to say and that he feels bad about the situation.

"I'd love for him to produce his birth certificate so that you can fight one-on-one," Trump said in an interview set to air Monday. "If you look at what he's doing to fuel prices, you can do a great fight one-on-one, you don't need this issue." </div></div>

So Obama releases BC.

End of story right? Time to move on right?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Trump: Obama Birth Certificate Needs Truth Test </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Trump: 'I've done a great service to the American people'
By: CNN's Rebecca Stewart

(CNN)– Now that President Barack Obama has released his long-form birth certificate, real estate mogul and possible presidential candidate Donald Trump is ready for other issues–one of them apparently whether he will pay the investigators he sent to Hawaii to look into the place of Obama's birth.

In an interview airing Wednesday on CNN's "John King, USA," Trump asserted, <u>"I don't make up anything,"</u> when asked about his earlier claims that Obama's birth certificate could be missing. Still, he is undecided about paying for the sleuths he sent to Hawaii to investigate the issue.

"Would I pay them? I don't know," he said. "I can say this, let me just tell you, I don't make up anything…I have done a great service to the American people."

When pressed on his role in stirring up birther controversy by CNN's Chief National Correspondent John King, Trump downplayed his actions by saying he didn't understand why President Obama didn't release his birth certificate earlier. "I heard everyone wanted to see it and I was the only one that got him to do it," he said.

"Every time I sit down with the press all they want to talk about is the birth certificate and I got him to do something that nobody else could get him to do and I take great credit for that."

Trump responded to the president's motivation for releasing his long form birth certificate as a way to end "silliness" by saying, "We have a president that's incompetent…I am a very serious person. I am a person that has made great wealth."

Trump, currently in the first-in-the-nation primary state of New Hampshire for several appearances, says <span style='font-size: 17pt'>he hasn't seen the long-form birth certificate but now hopes "a lot of experts will analyze it."</span> </div></div> link (http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2011/04/27/trump-ive-done-a-great-service-to-the-american-people/?iref=allsearch)

So now its a fake!

Q..............POS

watch (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6hsm81VXKY&annotation_id=annotation_412703&feature=iv)

</div></div>

Yes, Trump is a POS! He is absolutely disgusting. I have no respect for that man, at all! I would think that many Americans, are disgusted with his lies about, and slander of the President.

G.

LWW
04-28-2011, 04:07 AM
OH DEAR! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQAqvtXenKg)

Could it be fake as Snoopy claims?

<span style='font-size: 26pt'>FIFTY</span> different layers!

Barrrrrrrry ... you got some splainin to do!

LWW
04-28-2011, 04:12 AM
Anyone with even moderate PHOTOSHOP skills, and a little time, can see that THIS (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m2L5a_KS6iw) document has numerous issues.

Qtec
04-28-2011, 04:18 AM
Yes LWW. You are definitely on to something here.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_I2uQkGxIykM/SoLEhXvquuI/AAAAAAAAGFU/Fbgdz-2H1_U/s400/awaiting-xenus-orders-500x375+mcs.jpg

LOL

Q

LWW
04-28-2011, 04:25 AM
As you have freely admitted ... the truth pains you.

How about an explanation of how and why this document has 50 layers in PHOTOSHOP when it is supposedly simply a color scan?

What's that?

You will answer as soon as the party tells you what you think.

Qtec
04-28-2011, 04:33 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">As you have freely admitted ... the truth pains you.

How about an explanation of how and why this document has 50 layers in PHOTOSHOP when it is supposedly simply a color scan?

What's that?

You will answer as soon as the party tells you what you think. </div></div>

As the President predicted,

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <span style='font-size: 20pt'>I know that there's going to be a segment of people for which, no matter what we put out, this issue will not be put to rest.</span><span style="color: #990000"> ie dumb a$$e$ like you,</span> But I'm speaking to the vast majority of the American people, as well as to the press. <span style='font-size: 17pt'>We do not have time for this kind of silliness. We've got better stuff to do.</span> I've got better stuff to do. We've got big problems to solve. And I'm confident we can solve them, but we're going to have to focus on them — not on this.

Thanks very much, everybody.</div></div>

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_I2uQkGxIykM/SoLEhXvquuI/AAAAAAAAGFU/Fbgdz-2H1_U/s400/awaiting-xenus-orders-500x375+mcs.jpg

Q

LWW
04-28-2011, 05:28 AM
Dude ... you make this so EZ:

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">As you have freely admitted ... the truth pains you.

<span style='font-size: 11pt'>What's that?

You will answer as soon as the party tells you what you think.</span> </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style='font-size: 11pt'>As the President predicted,</span>

Q </div></div>

LWW
04-28-2011, 05:30 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">How about an explanation of how and why this document has 50 layers in PHOTOSHOP when it is supposedly simply a color scan?</div></div>

Nobody actually thought you had one.

Did you even watch the videos?

Of course not.

Gayle in MD
04-28-2011, 05:35 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">As you have freely admitted ... the truth pains you.

What's that?

You will answer as soon as the party tells you what you think. </div></div>

As the President predicted,

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <span style='font-size: 20pt'>I know that there's going to be a segment of people for which, no matter what we put out, this issue will not be put to rest.</span><span style="color: #990000"> ie dumb a$$e$ like you,</span> But I'm speaking to the vast majority of the American people, as well as to the press. <span style='font-size: 17pt'>We do not have time for this kind of silliness. We've got better stuff to do.</span> I've got better stuff to do. We've got big problems to solve. And I'm confident we can solve them, but we're going to have to focus on them — not on this.

Thanks very much, everybody.</div></div>

Q </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <span style='font-size: 14pt'>ie dumb a$$e$ like you, </span> </div></div>

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif Exactly!

LWW
04-28-2011, 05:37 AM
That wasn't nice Charlotte.

Why are you attacking another multiracial person?

eg8r
04-28-2011, 06:27 AM
Why hasn't anyone from the left just asked Obama what took him so long? Would any of this be a question or issue if he presented this in the beginning?

Wouldn't you expect people to be skeptical about the origination of the certificate when it has taken this long to produce?

eg8r

eg8r
04-28-2011, 06:34 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I know that there's going to be a segment of people for which, no matter what we put out, this issue will not be put to rest.</div></div>All this means is that he is trying to cover his rear end.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">We do not have time for this kind of silliness. We've got better stuff to do. </div></div>Then the idiot should done this in the very beginning so it would not be taking away from the more important work during his actual presidency.

His explanation is no different than McGwire saying yes I did steroids, and I know there are going to be some people that think steroids helped me hit homeruns but I have more important things to do than prove those people wrong. Only the dimwits believed McGwire and those same dimwits are the ones that believe Obama.

eg8r

eg8r
04-28-2011, 06:34 AM
What are you referring to?

eg8r

LWW
04-28-2011, 07:37 AM
A story I found regarding Ms Adkins.

Sev
04-28-2011, 07:54 AM
I love Trump. Worth 7 billion and a carnival ring master.

Can he keep it going for another 633 days though?

Qtec
04-29-2011, 04:48 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Why hasn't anyone from the left just asked Obama what took him so long?</div></div>

For a start he already released his BC that was issued by the govt of Hawaii. Now, if that's not good enough for some people well then that's just too bad.
Secondly, he is the POTUS! He doesn't have to answer to the beck and call from the lunatic RW fringe. Anyway,he has already been in office for 2 years, so the question of eligibility is moot. He IS POTUS therefore he MUST have been born in in the USA.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Would any of this be a question or issue if he presented this in the beginning? </div></div>

Its a disgrace for the country and somewhat humiliating for him personally, that the first American black POTUS has to PROVE to all those nutjob white folks out there that he is legally the POTUS.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Wouldn't you expect people to be skeptical about the origination of the certificate when it has taken this long to produce?

eg8r </div></div>

Again, he didn't have to do this.

Q

Qtec
04-29-2011, 04:50 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Anyone with even moderate PHOTOSHOP skills, and a little time, can see that THIS (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m2L5a_KS6iw) document has numerous issues. </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The Corner

About | Archive | E-mail | Log In to Comment

PDF Layers in Obama’s Birth Certificate
By Nathan Goulding
Posted on April 27, 2011 2:35 PM

We have received several e-mails today calling into question the validity of the PDF that the White House released, namely that there are embedded layers in the document. There are now several other people on the case. We looked into it and dismissed it.

The PDF is composed of multiple images. That’s correct. Using a photo editor or PDF viewer of your choice, you can extract this image data, view it, hide it, etc. But these layers, as they’re being called, aren’t layers in the traditional photo-editing sense of the word. They are, quite literally, pieces of image data that have been positioned in a PDF container. They appear as text but also contain glyphs, dots, lines, boxes, squiggles, and random garbage. They’re not combined or merged in any way. Quite simply, they look like they were created programmatically, not by a human.

What’s plausible is that somewhere along the way — from the scanning device to the PDF-creation software, both of which can perform OCR (optical character recognition) — these partial/pseudo-text images were created and saved. What’s not plausible is that the government spent all this time manufacturing Obama’s birth certificate only to commit the laughably rookie mistake of exporting the layers from Photoshop, or whatever photo editing software they are meant to have used. It’s likely that whoever scanned the birth certificate in Hawaii forgot to turn off the OCR setting on the scanner. Let’s leave it at that.

UPDATE: I’ve confirmed that scanning an image, converting it to a PDF, optimizing that PDF, and then opening it up in Illustrator, does in fact create layers similar to what is seen in the birth certificate PDF. You can try it yourself at home.

UPDATE II: For those of you who still aren’t convinced, here’s a one-page PDF that I just scanned and optimized, so you can see for yourself that an optimized PDF shows up in Illustrator as layers. (I didn’t spend hours getting the settings right.) </div></div> NRO (http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/265767/pdf-layers-obamas-birth-certificate-nathan-goulding)

Q

LWW
04-29-2011, 05:27 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">He IS POTUS therefore he MUST have been born in in the USA.

Q </div></div>

Do you realize how ridiculous that statement is?

To apply the same logic, that's using absurdity to point out absurdity, I left my front door open last night so that lobsters could walk in. Since no lobster arrived, lobsters must not exist.

Sev
04-29-2011, 05:52 AM
Perhaps they should put it under glass next to the Declaration of Independence.
Apparently there are 2 original copies now in Washington.

Qtec
04-29-2011, 06:02 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">He IS POTUS therefore he MUST have been born in in the USA.

Q </div></div>

To apply the same logic, that's using absurdity to point out absurdity, I left my front door open last night so that lobsters could walk in. Since no lobster arrived, lobsters must not exist. </div></div>

Did anyone walk into your house last night?
No?
I guess<u> people don't exist </u>either!

Obama DID provide a BC. Here it is.

http://www.adrienneshouse.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/obama-bc1.jpg

See what it says at the bottom?

<span style='font-size: 20pt'> "This copy serves as prima facie evidence of the FACT of birth in ANY court preceding."</span>

It must have been accepted as proof by the lawyers who check these things [ like it should be ], otherwise he would not be POTUS.

Its only those who will never accept Obama as POTUS that continue this nonsense.

Q

LWW
04-29-2011, 06:29 AM
Even the regime now admits that this is not his real BC.

Qtec
04-29-2011, 06:57 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Even the regime now admits that this is not his real BC. </div></div>

What's a REAL BC?

Are you saying the one I posted is a fake?

Q

eg8r
04-29-2011, 07:28 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">For a start he already released his BC that was issued by the govt of Hawaii. </div></div>Darn, you fail right out of the gate. If he provided what was requested we would not be hearing about it now. Quit defending stupidity.

Why are you avoiding such simple questions?

eg8r

Qtec
04-29-2011, 07:44 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If he provided what was requested </div></div>

..by whom? The legal authorities or the RW fringe nutjob crowd?

Q

Sev
04-29-2011, 07:46 AM
Just remember. Hillary's people started this.

Now what is Hillary??? Oh yah. A democrat.

Qtec
04-29-2011, 07:48 AM
It was started by a few extreme Hillary supporters who couldn't accept her losing the nomination to Obama, not her or her campaign.

Every party has nutjobs.

Q

Sev
04-29-2011, 07:50 AM
They put the blood in the water.

The entire BC episode is nothing more than political gamesmanship. Its all political triangulation.

eg8r
04-29-2011, 08:57 AM
Who cares. This whole media storm did not come out of no where.

eg8r

Gayle in MD
04-29-2011, 09:13 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Even the regime now admits that this is not his real BC. </div></div>

What's a REAL BC?

Q </div></div>

The real Birth Certificate, is the Certificate that the president issued, from the very beginning, the official Hawaiian document of live birth, just as every other Hawaiian resident recieves, and it is the same identical certificate, that both my own neice and nephew, who were both born in Hawaii, have as well.

Just another attempt, by the Republicans, and their fringenuts, to refuse to accept that they lost, and hence, seek to delegitimize a Democratic Presidential Win, like always.

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

wolfdancer
04-29-2011, 10:00 AM
apparently this hasn't put an end to what should have been a non issue in the first place.... Next they will demand to do a forensic examination of the certificate, carbon date it, etc, and subpoena the entire hospital staff that was on duty that day.
They'll probably want all the "insider's info" that was published here as well.
I asked the President personally,why he hadn't produced the certificate as demanded here by the ccb birther's....he gave me an unprintable reply...something about a rosy red...?

eg8r
04-29-2011, 10:16 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">apparently this hasn't put an end to what should have been a non issue in the first place.... Next they will demand to do a forensic examination of the certificate, carbon date it, etc, and subpoena the entire hospital staff that was on duty that day.
</div></div>This mentality is not segregated to only a few people or maybe this instance alone. It happens in nearly every circumstance in the world. You ask someone for something and they refuse to give you what you are asking (Obama did not provide what they were asking for). You keep asking for a long time (2 years in this case) and then the person finally produces it. What is the next step, you grille the authenticity of what was provided simply because if it was available back then why hold on to it till now.

Why do you act like this is not a natural progression?

eg8r

Gayle in MD
04-29-2011, 10:29 AM
LOL, just as the President stated, there are sadly some, in our country, that will never accept what was clearly, the official proof, from the start.

The President, IMO, did the correct and reasonable thing. He did not put any power, into the zaney accusations, which, in and of themselves, were insulting, and irrational.

He chose to rise above their foolishness and absurdity.

I'm sure he never dreamed that such a ridiculous accusation, would be expanded, twisted and blown into such irrational "theories" which any reasonable person, would never have given a thought.

Says a lot about the angry, in some cases, racist, very radical sorts. Sore losers, who need to engage in some act of hatred, to assuage their blooming boils.

G.

wolfdancer
04-29-2011, 11:18 AM
Don't you think it to be a little suspect on the part of your birther party, to wait until after the "illegal alien" is sworn into the nation's highest office...to then question his birth?
Just how stupid do you believe his political opponents over the years have been, that they did not think to claim he was born into some headhunter's tribe in Kenya, smuggled here as an infant,and raised to become the "Manchurian Candidate"
I believe he has been vetted many times over the course of his careers....and I believe he doesn't have to respond to every nutcase demand. By not replying as demanded, He may have been defending the Office of the President, rather then himself, from this kind of attack.
He is the legitimately elected President; defeating your candidate by a sizable margin.....deal with it. Get yourselves a real candidate to oppose him next time....and who knows? Every good President is forced to make political decisions that some group will oppose, thus lowering his approval ratings.
Maybe Sarah will pick a stronger running mate, or even go for the top spot herself? Say...Sarah and Limbaugh....wouldn't that
be a rush.
In the meantime I suggest that you support President Obama in the same manner that we supported Cheney, our defacto President

LWW
04-29-2011, 02:39 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Even the regime now admits that this is not his real BC. </div></div>

What's a REAL BC?

Q </div></div>

Perhaps a fake, but not even a fake BC.

What t is ... spoon fed pablum for the O-cult.

wolfdancer
04-29-2011, 03:49 PM
Q, imagine some poor, uneducated tribal, Kenyans...pulling this complicated "sting" on the leading nation of the free world?
They must be sitting around the campfire in their loin skins, drinking some fermented coconut juice, and having a good laugh over this. I used to know a related story about a white baby that was raised by a tribe of natives and became somewhat of a great and wise leader....(not Tarzan)...his name was something like Ishii. I attended a lecture given on him in a large auditorium. I asked a school Psychologist if you could take a baby from a primitive tribe, and raise him to become a pHd. He explained why that couldn't happen...nature and nurture....

eg8r
04-29-2011, 04:01 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Don't you think it to be a little suspect on the part of your birther party, to wait until after the "illegal alien" is sworn into the nation's highest office...to then question his birth?
</div></div>You suffer some serious revisionist history. It has already been documented on the board these questions were asked by hitlary campaign. LOL, a bit surprised to include her in the birther party.

eg8r

wolfdancer
04-29-2011, 04:34 PM
most people with any common sense, have abandoned the issue. It would have had to have been the biggest conspiracy, since Bush and 9/11.
But why press me for details?.....smarter men then you have accepted that Obama "he am what he claims he am" (to paraphrase Eminem)
Wow !!! "documented on the board" Wow!!! how impressive is that?
You are about the only one on the right here,besides Dee, that I respect for your intelligence...but like a couple of your cohorts here, I believe you are a cyber bully

Qtec
04-30-2011, 01:27 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What is the next step, </div></div>

The next step is to accept it! He is the POTUS you know. He does deserve <u>some</u> respect.

link (http://www.truthorfiction.com/images/birth-certificate-correspondence.pdf)

To believe the idea that he would produce a fake BC <span style='font-size: 14pt'> ,when he didn't have to produce one at all</span>, puts you firmly in the same league as the tin foil hat mob.

Q

Qtec
04-30-2011, 01:29 AM
link (http://www.truthorfiction.com/rumors/l/lawyersues.htm)

How many lawsuits did Hillary bring against Obama?

How many did the RW nutjobs?

Q

Qtec
04-30-2011, 01:31 AM
Funny you should say that.

LOL (http://billiardsdigest.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=350354#Post350354)

Q

LWW
04-30-2011, 02:40 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">They must be sitting around the campfire in their loin skins, drinking some fermented coconut juice, and having a good laugh over this.</div></div>

What kind of racist crap is this?

LWW
04-30-2011, 02:41 AM
He is the POTUS ... that does not confer respect onto the individual.

Stop being a hypocrite.

LWW
04-30-2011, 02:49 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> link (http://www.truthorfiction.com/rumors/l/lawyersues.htm)

How many lawsuits did Hillary bring against Obama?

How many did the RW nutjobs?

Q </div></div>

The first one by Phillip Berg.

You are such a tool.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style='font-size: 11pt'>Linda Starr, aka Linda Sue Belcher, invented the birfer story in June 2008. An avid Hillary Clinton supporter and feminist, Linda fully admits to doing the research</span> which will lead to the Usurper's downfall.

Unable to obtain a copy of Barack Obama's Hawaiian birth certificate, and knowing that Obama's father was from Kenya, Linda correctly deduced that Obama Jr. must have been born in Kenya. <span style='font-size: 11pt'>Linda also dredged up Obama's Indonesian school records which list his childhood name as Barry Soetoro and his religion as Muslim.</span>

With these facts in hand, <span style='font-size: 11pt'>Linda approached Phil Berg. Phil invented a Canadian BC signed by Dudley Doright and submitted a non-existent interview with Obama's grandmother as evidence in his initial court filings. </span>And that's how the birfer story took off.

But what else has Linda given us? Thankfully, she herself tells us.

1) <span style='font-size: 11pt'>Linda was instrumental in the Rathergate affair.</span> She supplied the infomation to CBS News about George Bush's malfeasance during his days flying jets for the National Guard. Why? Linda claims her distaste for Bush stems from the fact that Bush physically assaulted her in the nineties, leading to a long term debilitating depression which left her unable to work.

2) <span style='font-size: 11pt'>Linda claims she has evidence that teenaged Laura Bush murdered her 17 year old boyfriend</span> back in the sixties.

3) <span style='font-size: 11pt'>Linda claims that she has evidence that Michelle Obama was disbarred in Illinois in 1993</span> for insurance fraud.</div></div>

This is the Clinton slime machine's work.

I believe they know that something embarrassing to Obama is in the file, they just haven't figured out a way to get it out.

Snoopy's painful truth. (http://opengov.ideascale.com/a/dtd/7665-4049)

Qtec
04-30-2011, 03:04 AM
Your hero.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Philip J. Berg (born April 13, 1944) is an American activist attorney <span style='font-size: 26pt'>who brought a RICO lawsuit charging president George W. Bush and 154 others with complicity in the 9/11 attacks,</span>

This lawsuit made hundreds of allegations including allegations that the Twin Towers were destroyed by means of "controlled demolitions;" that members of the FDNY were ordered, on instructions of the CIA, not to talk about it; that the FDNY conspired with Larry Silverstein to deliberately destroy 7WTC; that projectiles were fired at the Twin Towers from “pods” affixed to the underside of the planes that struck them;<span style='font-size: 14pt'> that FEMA is working with the US government to create “American Gulag” concentration camps which FEMA will run once the federal government’s plan to impose martial law is in place;</span> that phone calls made by some of the victims, as reported by their family members, were not actually made but were "faked" by the government using "voice morphing" technology; that a missile, not American Airlines Flight 77, struck the Pentagon; that United Airlines Flight 93 was shot down by the U.S. military; that the defendants had foreknowledge of the attacks and actively conspired to bring them about; that the defendants engaged in kidnapping, arson, murder, treason, conspiracy, trafficking in narcotics, embezzlement, securities fraud, insider trading, identity and credit card theft, blackmail, trafficking in humans, and the abduction and sale of women and children for sex.[7] </div></div>

LOL

Q

Qtec
04-30-2011, 03:07 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">How many lawsuits did Hillary bring against Obama? </div></div>

Your answer is NONE.

Thank you for your honesty.

Q

LWW
04-30-2011, 03:10 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Your hero.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Philip J. Berg (born April 13, 1944) is an American activist attorney <span style='font-size: 26pt'>who brought a RICO lawsuit charging president George W. Bush and 154 others with complicity in the 9/11 attacks,</span> </div></div>

LOL

Q </div></div>

Who said he was my hero?

You asked how many suits were brought on behalf of Hillary.

I showed you that it began with Hillary ... in fact "BIRTHERISM" has been a staple of democrook politics for over a century ... and then you use weasel words such as you did?

Nobody ever needs to slime you brother ... you wallow in it.

LWW
04-30-2011, 03:12 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">http://www.spitzerstories.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/ostrich_head_in_sand.jpg

Q </div></div>

Qtec
04-30-2011, 03:20 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You asked how many suits were brought on behalf of Hillary. </div></div>

NO I DIDN'T. Words MEAN things.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Q said;...."How many lawsuits <span style='font-size: 17pt'>did Hillary</span> bring against Obama? " </div></div>

Even when you know you will be caught out you can't help making things up to try and save your a$$.

Q

LWW
04-30-2011, 04:27 AM
Ahhh ... Clintonian word parsing.

So, how many did Trump bring?

wolfdancer
04-30-2011, 11:28 AM
Q, nothing they can say will alter the fact....that he is the legitimately elected POTUS. I thought there was a much better case to disqualify GWB, but that didn't work out (neither did his Presidency)

LWW
04-30-2011, 02:32 PM
Still suffering from ADD I see.

Gayle in MD
05-01-2011, 09:09 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Don't you think it to be a little suspect on the part of your birther party, to wait until after the "illegal alien" is sworn into the nation's highest office...to then question his birth?
Just how stupid do you believe his political opponents over the years have been, that they did not think to claim he was born into some headhunter's tribe in Kenya, smuggled here as an infant,and raised to become the "Manchurian Candidate"
I believe he has been vetted many times over the course of his careers....and I believe he doesn't have to respond to every nutcase demand. By not replying as demanded, He may have been defending the Office of the President, rather then himself, from this kind of attack.
He is the legitimately elected President; defeating your candidate by a sizable margin.....deal with it. Get yourselves a real candidate to oppose him next time....and who knows? Every good President is forced to make political decisions that some group will oppose, thus lowering his approval ratings.
Maybe Sarah will pick a stronger running mate, or even go for the top spot herself? Say...Sarah and Limbaugh....wouldn't that
be a rush.
In the meantime I suggest that you support President Obama in the same manner that we supported Cheney, our defacto President
</div></div>

Truly, what is so pitiful about this whole birther BS, is that we have a political Party, so low down, that they did not once, stand up and lead.

They only had to get out in front one time, and say, "We are not on board with the "birther" theories. President Obama, is an American Citizen, duly elected, and we do not condone this process of delegitimizing our president, and failing to honor the office of the presidency, at such an important time for our country, and in the midst of our many pressing, national concerns."

Instead, with their usual filthy political policies, they stood back and tried to take some votes out of an irrational, ignorant, uneducated segment of racists, among their base, in spite of the FACT, that their own Party, and Republican President, created all of the disastrous circumstances, that this president, inherited!

Now to me, their behavior was absolutely disgraceful, given the level of responsibililty that they had, for the circumstances, that Bush handed over, and it proved, again, that ONLY POWER, is their goal, regardless of how much our country is at threat, from their own actions, and inactions, and more reason, why I would never vote for anyone, involved with the Republican Party.

G.

pooltchr
05-01-2011, 10:01 AM
In an ideal world, you might expect that to happen. But, just consider for a moment, if the situation were reversed, and it was a Republican president who was coming under question. Do you <u>honestly</u> think the Democrats would come to his defense, or would they just sit back and let the situation play itself out?

You are very good at trying to hold others to a standard that your own team couldn't live up to.

You admitted that you and your friends crack up laughing over your constant attacks on others. It's a big joke to you. But you sure hate it when someone goes after someone on your team.

Steve

wolfdancer
05-01-2011, 01:02 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> You admitted that you and your friends crack up laughing over your constant attacks on others. It's a big joke to you.</div></div>
"We" are laughing at the somewhat weak and ludicrous, attempted putdowns, in the personal attacks by others, against "us"...not necessarily at the authors of such maligning posts....although it is often difficult to separate the two.

pooltchr
05-01-2011, 02:22 PM
When one expresses outrage at politically incorrect names applied to one person or group, but think it's a laughing matter when they do the same thing to others, and don't see anything wrong with it, it tells me more about the person.

If Polish jokes are ok, but Italian jokes are wrong in someone's mind, what would you call it?

Steve

Sev
05-01-2011, 02:43 PM
Sambobama.
Yes I bet if she utter that one it would leave her friends in stitches.

LWW
05-01-2011, 02:49 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">When one expresses outrage at politically incorrect names applied to one person or group, but think it's a laughing matter when they do the same thing to others, and don't see anything wrong with it, it tells me more about the person.

If Polish jokes are ok, but Italian jokes are wrong in someone's mind, what would you call it?

Steve </div></div>

http://www.foboblo.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/jeopardy-pic.jpg

<span style='font-size: 26pt'>What is moonbat hypocrisy Alex?</span>

wolfdancer
05-01-2011, 02:57 PM
I haven't seen any Polish or Italian jokes published here in the past. You are trying to compare apples and oranges, maybe?
I know a few good Irish jokes.....:
"A kid comes home from school with a writing assignment. He asks his father for help. "Dad, can you tell me the difference between potential and reality?"
His father looks up, thoughtfully, and then says, "I'll demonstrate. Go ask your mother if she would sleep with Robert Redford for a million pounds. Then go ask your sister if she would sleep with Brad Pitt for a million pounds. Then come back and tell me what you've learned."
The kid is puzzled, but decides to ask his mother. "Mum, if someone gave you a million pounds, would you sleep with Robert Redford?"
"Don't tell your father, but yes, I would," she replies.
He then goes to his sister's room. "Sis, if someone gave you a million pounds, would you sleep with Brad Pitt?"
She replies, "Omigod! Definitely!"
The kid goes back to his father. "Dad, I think I've figured it out. Potentially, we are sitting on two million quid, but in reality, we are living with two sluts."

Sev
05-01-2011, 03:16 PM
Always like that one. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Gayle in MD
05-01-2011, 05:57 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Your hero.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Philip J. Berg (born April 13, 1944) is an American activist attorney <span style='font-size: 26pt'>who brought a RICO lawsuit charging president George W. Bush and 154 others with complicity in the 9/11 attacks,</span>

This lawsuit made hundreds of allegations including allegations that the Twin Towers were destroyed by means of "controlled demolitions;" that members of the FDNY were ordered, on instructions of the CIA, not to talk about it; that the FDNY conspired with Larry Silverstein to deliberately destroy 7WTC; that projectiles were fired at the Twin Towers from “pods” affixed to the underside of the planes that struck them;<span style='font-size: 14pt'> that FEMA is working with the US government to create “American Gulag” concentration camps which FEMA will run once the federal government’s plan to impose martial law is in place;</span> that phone calls made by some of the victims, as reported by their family members, were not actually made but were "faked" by the government using "voice morphing" technology; that a missile, not American Airlines Flight 77, struck the Pentagon; that United Airlines Flight 93 was shot down by the U.S. military; that the defendants had foreknowledge of the attacks and actively conspired to bring them about; that the defendants engaged in kidnapping, arson, murder, treason, conspiracy, trafficking in narcotics, embezzlement, securities fraud, insider trading, identity and credit card theft, blackmail, trafficking in humans, and the abduction and sale of women and children for sex.[7] </div></div>

LOL

Q </div></div>

<span style="color: #990000">BWA HA HA HA!!!

Good one, Q. </span>

pooltchr
05-01-2011, 06:40 PM

LOL

Q </div></div>

You buy into this crazy theory, and then think the birthers are crazy?????????????????

That's just priceless!!!!!!

Steve

Sev
05-01-2011, 07:01 PM
Where is Hippiepool?

wolfdancer
05-01-2011, 07:04 PM
Didn't you, et al, run him off of the other site?

Sev
05-01-2011, 07:08 PM
Nope. Hippie and I are on good terms. He is supposed to stop in for steaks and beers when he comes through my area.

We may be polar opposites on some subject matter however we play well together.

wolfdancer
05-01-2011, 07:12 PM
The plot thickens!!!
Even I wasn't aware of all this.....
Someone should write a book on this....it proves indeed that
"the truth is out there"
XXX (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDZBgHBHQT8&feature=player_detailpage)

eg8r
05-02-2011, 07:46 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The next step is to accept it! </div></div>You would never have provided the same response if this was W.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">He is the POTUS you know. He does deserve some respect.

</div></div>Oh shut up. With the lack of respect you gave W I don't want to hear another word out of your hypocritical mouth about respect.

eg8r

wolfdancer
05-02-2011, 08:57 PM
You mean, like this????
http://fermentation.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/2007/06/27/tinfoil.jpg

Gayle in MD
05-02-2011, 11:11 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Why hasn't anyone from the left just asked Obama what took him so long?</div></div>

For a start he already released his BC that was issued by the govt of Hawaii. Now, if that's not good enough for some people well then that's just too bad.
Secondly, he is the POTUS! He doesn't have to answer to the beck and call from the lunatic RW fringe. Anyway,he has already been in office for 2 years, so the question of eligibility is moot. He IS POTUS therefore he MUST have been born in in the USA.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Would any of this be a question or issue if he presented this in the beginning? </div></div>

Its a disgrace for the country and somewhat humiliating for him personally, that the first American black POTUS has to PROVE to all those nutjob white folks out there that he is legally the POTUS.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Wouldn't you expect people to be skeptical about the origination of the certificate when it has taken this long to produce?

eg8r </div></div>

Again, he didn't have to do this.

Q </div></div>

I think it's humiliating for our whole country, that we still have enough racists in this country, to create and foment such a ridiculous, relentless effort, to bring disgrace upon our country.

They have taken something that should have been a moment of pride, for America, and turned it into an embarrassing, national disgrace.

But, that's what the right does, over and over and over again!

TORTURE???? America, TORTURED HUMAN BEINGS!!!

I still can't get over that one.

G.

wolfdancer
05-03-2011, 12:45 AM
ain't youse da folks what claim he is from Kenya? I took a little poetic license and "ran with it"It was a parody on what I think your side believes...
But you have a problem with that, Rambo...I'm easy to find, and I'll be even easier to find this summer, as I'll be back on the east coast. I don't think I have anything to worry about from you. In the meantime, **** you and your phoney racist charge

Qtec
05-03-2011, 03:45 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Oh shut up. With the lack of respect you gave W I don't want to hear another word out of your hypocritical mouth about respect.

eg8r </div></div>

Did you ever see GW's long form BC?

Did anyone ask for it?

BTW, you know that deficit crap you are all going on about?...thank GW.
Do you know why your kids will be paying off the debt? Thank GW.

Respect has to be earned. The guy is a proven moron who left America in the worst state it has eve been in since the Great depression.

Q...

LWW
05-03-2011, 04:44 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">ain't youse da folks what claim he is from Kenya?
</div></div>

Not me.

LWW
05-03-2011, 04:46 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">BTW, you know that deficit crap you are all going on about?...thank GW.

Q... </div></div>

Of all the stupid things I have ever seen you post ... that is perhaps the stupidest.

pooltchr
05-03-2011, 06:19 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">BTW, you know that deficit crap you are all going on about?...thank GW.

Q... </div></div>

Of all the stupid things I have ever seen you post ... that is perhaps the stupidest. </div></div>

That would be a tough call....there have been sooo many to choose from!

Steve

Gayle in MD
05-03-2011, 06:45 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Oh shut up. With the lack of respect you gave W I don't want to hear another word out of your hypocritical mouth about respect.

eg8r </div></div>

Did you ever see GW's long form BC?

Did anyone ask for it?

BTW, you know that deficit crap you are all going on about?...thank GW.

Respect has to be earned. The guy is a proven moron who left America in the worst state it has eve been in since the Great depression.

Q... </div></div>

Tap, Tap, Tap!!! My sentiments precisely.

They can thank GW, for al Qaeda's franchises, and an emboldened Iran, North Korea, Syria, etc., etc., etc., as well.

I think Trump will have a difficult time painting this President, as a dithering law professor, and nothing but a community organizer, going forward. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

President Obama, was writing articles ten years ago, saying that while there are times when America must use military force, that force must be tempered by using our brains, and being careful of oveer-reacting militarily. That was in an article, which he had written ten years ago.

Facts show, his statements were surely his policy, which has rendered a huge success, and closed a very important chapter, by killing the heart, soul and face of al Qaeda.

NO WAY THAT REPUBLICANS CAN GET AWAY WITH DEMONIZING THIS HUGE SUCCESS.

Even Condi Rice, stated this morning, that this success shows that patience pays off. She admitted as well, that thhis was the result of years of pains staking investigations and surveillannce, which President Obama rightly followed, patiently, until the RIGHT time came to act.

I notice we haven't heard much from Trump, LOL. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

G.

LWW
05-03-2011, 06:51 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">They can thank GW, for al Qaeda's franchises, and an emboldened Iran, North Korea,

G.</div></div>

Charlotte ... those fantasies fool nobody.

Only in your mind did Bin Laden start AQ while Clinton was POTUS because of Bush ... and the radicals were gifted Iran by Carter because of Bush ... and NK was given a pass to build a nuke because of Bush ... and Clinton OK'ed LORAL selling missile tech, against the Pentagon's and Sec Def's objections, to the Chinese ... which then gave to the N Koreans ... in exchange for campaign funding because of Bush.

You do much harm to the left's cause by prattling off such ridiculous claims.

But ... that's what agitprops do.

pooltchr
05-03-2011, 07:16 AM
She repeats what she gets from her inside sources, without knowing what it is she is saying.
Someone else is pulling her strings, and much like a puppet show, it can be entertaining to watch.

Steve

LWW
05-03-2011, 07:22 AM
Unlike the bubbas in flyover country, she does seem to know her place.

eg8r
05-03-2011, 08:38 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Did you ever see GW's long form BC?

Did anyone ask for it?
</div></div>Why change the subject again? You are the one that brought up respect and I am the one that told your hypocritical mouth to shut up about respect. You never gave it and I will be darned if because you say so I should give it to Obama.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Respect has to be earned.</div></div>Now you are already stepping on your own toes. First you said..."He is the POTUS you know. He does deserve some respect." and now you say "Respect has to be earned". What is it? Do we have to respect him because he is President or when he "earns" it? Quit flip flopping.

eg8r

LWW
05-03-2011, 09:05 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Did you ever see GW's long form BC?

Did anyone ask for it?
</div></div>Why change the subject again? You are the one that brought up respect and I am the one that told your hypocritical mouth to shut up about respect. You never gave it and I will be darned if because you say so I should give it to Obama.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Respect has to be earned.</div></div>Now you are already stepping on your own toes. First you said..."He is the POTUS you know. He does deserve some respect." and now you say "Respect has to be earned". What is it? Do we have to respect him because he is President or when he "earns" it? Quit flip flopping.

eg8r </div></div>

What you miss is that to the far left Bush is the antichrist while Obama is the messiah.

When you view the respect issue from their POV, their actions make sense.

The entire cabal here acts much like the sycophants hanging to Kim Il Jung, Fidel Castro, and many other leaders who ruled by a cult of personality.

Stalin even had people writing him letters from the gulags thanking him for their imprisonment.

wolfdancer
05-03-2011, 04:33 PM
.. your sniping, carping remarks aside....I have huge respect for him, both as our President, and as a Man !!!
If you can't respect the man, at least show some respect for the Office. While I have always respected the Office of the President;I just never could understand how George Jr. got in there, unless the vote count was fraudulent..... I therefore took him as a pretender to the throne...and felt no obligation to afford him my respect.

pooltchr
05-03-2011, 10:28 PM
So you think Obama deserves respect because he is President, but did not think GW deserved respect when he was President.

And somehow, you even manage to justify that in your own mind.

Simply amazing!

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

Steve

wolfdancer
05-04-2011, 01:27 AM
I respect the office of the President....Bush/Cheney dishonored it.
you have a problem with that....I won't be losing any sleep over it

LWW
05-04-2011, 04:35 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I respect the office of the President....Bush/Cheney dishonored it.</div></div>

How did they do this?

Qtec
05-04-2011, 05:55 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Did you ever see GW's long form BC?

Did anyone ask for it?
</div></div>Why change the subject again?

<span style="color: #990000">I'm changing the subject? What does GW have to do with Trump? </span>

You are the one that brought up respect and I am the one that told your hypocritical mouth to shut up about respect. You never gave it and I will be darned if because you say so I should give it to Obama.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Respect has to be earned.</div></div>Now you are already stepping on your own toes. First you said..."He is the POTUS you know. He does deserve <span style='font-size: 20pt'>some respect.</span>" and now you say "Respect has to be earned". What is it? Do we have to respect him because he is President or when he "earns" it? Quit flip flopping.

eg8r </div></div>

Some respect. Some basic everyday respect as a human being.

When you show TWO BC's, both of which are legal docs and people still don't accept the facts, then yes, that does show disrespect that is not earned.

Q

Gayle in MD
05-04-2011, 06:57 AM

What's a REAL BC?

Q </div></div>

He makes a statement like that, and it's a lie.

The "Real" documented Hawaiian birth certificate, the official Hawaiian proof of birth, was published by the Obama campaign, long long ago.

both governors, Democratic and Republican confirmed it.

The vital statistic director, of Hawaii, in charge of birth certificate copies, stated long ago, that the presented certificate of live birth, was authentic, and the only thing provided to hawaiian citizens, as proof of birth, and stated that she had sen the long version, and all was in order. Both Governors, confirmed that.

Factcheck.org, has had it on their website, for years, and sent their own poeple to Hawaii, to document it's authenticity, and to confirm that the long version, was there...

I have a neice and nephew, born in Hawaii, who have the same identical short form of live birth, which is the only things used, for acquiring a passport.

The RW Zealots, have proven their stupidity, sour grapes and ignorance, YET AGAIN!

G.

eg8r
05-04-2011, 07:52 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm changing the subject? What does GW have to do with Trump?
</div></div>Why did you bring up the issue about respect? What did it have to do with Trump. You changed the subject and I called you out on it.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Some respect. Some basic everyday respect as a human being.
</div></div>Actually now you are changing your tone again. At first it was "He is the POTUS he deserves some respect" and now you want to say "he is a basic every day human".

eg8r

eg8r
05-04-2011, 07:54 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If you can't respect the man, at least show some respect for the Office. </div></div>Nowhere did I say I did not respect him. What I did say was that a hypocrite the size of qtec is in no position to preach respect about that position or that office.

Also, don't ask me to do something you were incapable of doing during the last administration. It is your hypocrisy that I am commenting on, NOT whether or not I have respect for the current administration.

eg8r