PDA

View Full Version : Proof that the far left are tools of the party!

LWW
04-28-2011, 04:23 AM
Where is the outrage over the state killing the unions?

Where are the chants of "HEY - HEY, HO - HO, ROBERT DeLEO'S GOT TO GO!" I ask?

Why is there no nonstop bleating from Rachel Madcow over the destruction of the middle class?

What's that?

It was a democrook legislature which took the knife the union dues had paid for and shanked the Massachusetts unions between the ribs with it.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style='font-size: 11pt'>House lawmakers voted overwhelmingly last night to strip police officers, teachers, and other municipal employees of most of their rights</span> to bargain over health care, saying the change would save millions of dollars for financially strapped cities and towns.

<span style='font-size: 11pt'>The 111-to-42 vote</span> followed tougher measures to broadly eliminate collective bargaining rights for public employees in Ohio, Wisconsin, and other states. But unlike those efforts, <span style='font-size: 14pt'>the push in Massachusetts was led by Democrats</span> who have traditionally stood with labor to oppose any reduction in workers’ rights.

Unions fought hard to stop the bill, launching a radio ad that assailed the plan and warning legislators that if they voted for the measure, they could lose their union backing in the next election. After the vote, labor leaders accused House Speaker Robert A. DeLeo and other Democrats of turning their backs on public employees. </div></div>
OH DEAR! (http://www.boston.com/news/politics/articles/2011/04/27/house_votes_to_limit_bargaining_on_health_care/)

pooltchr
04-28-2011, 06:58 AM
But, Larry! That's different!

It was the Dems that did it, so it must be ok!

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

I suspect there will be nothing but support voiced by our leftist friends on this one, even as they vigorously denounced the same action by Reps.

As for myself, I say BRAVO. There are some Dems that seem willing to do what must be done!

Steve

LWW
04-28-2011, 07:43 AM
The silence has been deafening.

Sev
04-28-2011, 10:10 AM
Wow.
The unions are getting it from all directions.

I notice that idiot from the SEIU seems to have gone underground.