PDA

View Full Version : Breaking news.

Qtec
04-28-2011, 04:50 AM
Turns out LWW made a call to a radio show the other day. Here it is.

listen (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=es3Jw1IxNMo&feature=player_embedded)

Q........LOL

Gayle in MD
04-28-2011, 05:01 AM
/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

That call is a perfect representation of typical Radical, RW, Fly-over thinking.

The only rational statement, "Winston" made, was the one he made about himself.

Yes, Winston, you are an ignorant Hill billy! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Sid_Vicious
04-28-2011, 06:48 AM
I sit here and laugh. Unfunny part though is that there REALLY are ignorant, backward people like that here in the south. Believe me, it seems to be inbred in many people. Good Gawd, that guy was the poster child for hick! he sure sounded like some people here that we all know. sid

sack316
04-28-2011, 11:02 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Turns out LWW made a call to a radio show the other day. Here it is.

Q........LOL </div></div>

Caller was from Bama... that wasn't LWW. It was me or Deeman /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

Ugh gotta love it when people make my state look bad /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif Oh well, we are awesome in football.

Sack

LWW
04-28-2011, 12:08 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sack316</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Turns out LWW made a call to a radio show the other day. Here it is.

Caller was from Bama... that wasn't LWW. It was me or Deeman /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

Ugh gotta love it when people make my state look bad /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif Oh well, we are awesome in football.

Sack </div></div>

Here's how it works inside the doublethinking mind of Q:

1 - I post the verifiable facts about Charlotte, and he claims it to be a smear.

2 - He posts what he knows to be a lie in an effort to smear me, and claims it to be a fact.

Nothing new in this thread at all ...

wolfdancer
04-28-2011, 03:02 PM
I think Winston posts here, or should be

ugotda7
04-28-2011, 03:16 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sack316</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Turns out LWW made a call to a radio show the other day. Here it is.

Sack </div></div>

Here's how it works inside the doublethinking mind of Q:

1 - I post the verifiable facts about Charlotte, and he claims it to be a smear.

2 - He posts what he knows to be a lie in an effort to smear me, and claims it to be a fact.

Nothing new in this thread at all ...
</div></div>

Stupidity is a hard habit to break.....

Stretch
04-28-2011, 03:23 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sid_Vicious</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I sit here and laugh. Unfunny part though is that there REALLY are ignorant, backward people like that here in the south. Believe me, it seems to be inbred in many people. Good Gawd, that guy was the poster child for hick! he sure sounded like some people here that we all know. sid </div></div>

That Dude has some serious anger management issues. Did he ever go Meat Loaf on him. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif St.

LWW
04-28-2011, 05:47 PM
It certainly appears to be that it is.

pooltchr
04-28-2011, 07:43 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sack316</div><div class="ubbcode-body">[ Oh well, we are awesome in football.

Sack </div></div>

Speaking of which, we took my second choice for the first round draft pick. I was hoping Carolina would see past the headlines and hype and go with Locker...but they followed the safe route and took Cam.

First round quarterbacks seem to be about 50/50 in the NFL...time will tell if this was a good choice or not.

Steve