PDA

View Full Version : GQ magazine pool exhibiton!

CarolNYC
09-13-2002, 03:53 AM
Last evening, Tony Robles,Fran Crimi and I did a pool exhibition for GQ magazine at the GQ lounge in Manhatten-I cannot think of a better way to spend an evening than with two of my favorite people, doing something we love and thats "play pool!"The crowd was so enthusiastic and participated in every way possible,challenging us singly,scotch doubles,make-the-shot contest and then Fran and Tonys trickshots-amazement and applause is the only way to describe the atmosphere-Thank you Fran and Tony for making me a part of this wonderful evening!
Stay well all!:)
Carol~had many of you in my thoughts and hopes Harold Acosta received my private message from Tony!:)

Vagabond
09-13-2002, 12:52 PM
Any top models were present? What was the occassin?Any release of new line of clothing? cheers
vagabond

Voodoo Daddy
09-13-2002, 08:11 PM
One word...jealous!!...HAHAHAHAHAHA. Glad to see you getting to witness the other sides of pool Carol, it has so many.

9 Ball Girl
09-13-2002, 11:33 PM
Gone are the days when I used to attend those events. Hey Carol, tell me about the male attendance at this GQ event!

Wendy<---betcha none were as cute as the CCB men /ccboard/images/icons/wink.gif

Chris Cass
09-14-2002, 12:09 AM
Hi Carol,

What a great evening. Wish I was there too. I couldn't think of a better way to spend an evening than with my two favorite friends, you and Fran.

Well, maybe Voodoo and Tonto I mean Kato. hahahaha(got that from you) everytime I hahaha I think of your happy face. LOL Got the pics from Vegas from Spiderman and your face was definitely smiling.

Regards,

C.C.~~back is better but can't bend down to the table, YET.

CarolNYC
09-14-2002, 05:37 AM
You were there Chris,
I'd like to see those pictures! Ahh, Vegas-the BEST memories!
Always thinking of you,
Carol

CarolNYC
09-14-2002, 05:41 AM
Hey Wendy,
You are a true friend and I will always have your back!:)As for the male attendance, there were many but I only have eyes for one!:)A cute thing happened, on mine and Tonys initial"hello-hug" it seemed my perfume rubbed onto his clothes-he enjoyed it so much that the girl who tries to win his heart, he hopes is wearing this perfume-now thats a MILLION dollar question for some lucky girl! Have a great day!
Carol~will never"Name-that-perfume!"

CarolNYC
09-14-2002, 05:43 AM
Oh, no,no,my dear friend,
The song of the evening was"I'll keep a part of you with me and everywhere I am,THERE YOU"LL BE!":)
You know what my agenda is today!
Thank you for your words!
Carol

CarolNYC
09-14-2002, 05:49 AM
Hey Vagabond,
I dont know about the models-I'll have to ask Jim:)-its there 45th anniversary-they are doing special events for the month of Sept.-As for the clothing, ALWAYS new clothes going on-ha ha ha-You take care-have a great day!
Carol

cuechick
09-14-2002, 06:38 AM
That's funny Vagabond, because what you GUYS think of as "Top Modles" (like Cindy Crawford...) does not really excist any more. There are modles playing pool at Corner all the time, though I am sure Carol and most others have no idea.
I know because that is my buisness, but the 'top models' today look like skinny, awkward kids, for the most part because that's what they are and that is what's 'in'...So I am sure there were plenty there, just not what you think!
In other words, even if you saw Hedi Klum, you probaly would not know it. They just don't look the same in real life.

Vagabond
09-14-2002, 10:39 PM
Howdy Cue chick,
Three weeks ago I was in corner Billiards,practiced on table 17 by the side of lockers.It`s pockets are tighter than Chris`s in NC.I was looking all around for the girls whose legs looked like sticks with Knee caps popping out,thick collagen filled lips and droopy eyes( Heroin sheik).In 1986 I came to Manhattan from Texas to try high fashion modeling and acting in movies.That was a different story and it was in the remote past.Lol.cheers
Vagabond

#### leonard
09-16-2002, 11:30 AM
Was Fran wearing a Looney Tunes Tie with Tweety Bird and Slyvester playing Pool?####