PDA

View Full Version : 2 reasons why I think Obama is a genius

sack316
04-29-2011, 07:25 AM
The whole releasing of the certificate of life birth is dominating news and discussion. It may be slightly early for the 2012 election, but I still think it was a brilliant move.

1) As I said, it is dominating the news. Leaving little time for things such as the jump in first time jobless claims last month (up 25,000) or the slow in growth of GDP

2) Trump gets (or gets to take) credit. I'd be giddy if I were in the Obama camp, watching Trump climb up the polls. I'm sure they are hoping beyond hope that somehow he will be the republican nominee.

Sack

eg8r
04-29-2011, 07:31 AM
This whole thing seems ridiculous to me. Obama was born in America and Trump doesn't care about being the President. What a waste of news.

eg8r

Qtec
04-29-2011, 07:36 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This whole thing seems ridiculous to me. Obama was born in America and Trump doesn't care about being the President. What a waste of news.

eg8r </div></div>

WOW!!!!!!!!! One of those rare moments when I actually agree with you.

For Trump, its all about him. He just wants the attention. He will say anything that gets him on the news and outrageous claims about Obama does that these days. The more crazy the better.

Q

Qtec
04-29-2011, 07:42 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sack316</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

2) Trump gets (or gets to take) credit.

Sack </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Trump claims Obama birth certificate 'missing'
mug.cnnpolitics By: CNN Political Unit

Washington (CNN) Real estate mogul Donald Trump's latest claim about President Obama's birth certificate is that it's missing.

"Well I've been told very recently, Anderson, that the birth certificate is missing," Trump told CNN's Anderson Cooper Monday. "I've been told that it's not there or it doesn't exist. And if that's the case it's a big problem." </div></div>

watch the video (http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2011/04/25/trumps-newest-blast/)

Trump is not the hero, he is a <span style='font-size: 20pt'>BIG FAT LYING SOB and he is on tape confirming it.</span>

Q

Sev
04-29-2011, 07:44 AM
Only thing is. If gas does reach 6 bucks a gallon Trumps approach is going to start looking good to a lot of people that are currently against him.

Summer is approaching and gas prices typically increase.
Actual inflation right now as measured by the 1980's standard is at 10% and rising. The cost of all products at the market is rising and people are taking notice. Disposable income is shrinking.

The annual growth rate has now been downgraded to 1.8%.

Unemployment claims are constantly returning to above the 400,000 mark and will most like continue to stay there as the public sector begins massive layoffs.
QE2 is going to end in June. That is predicted to rattle the bond market amongst other things.

The housing market just dropped another 4%.
The next round of foreclosures is in the pipeline and is going to hit in July I believe.

Oil production is being cut by OPEC.

The US dollar has recently seen its lowest value.

So much for Hope and Change.

Qtec
04-29-2011, 07:45 AM
Why would you vote for a proven liar?

Are you stupid?

Q

Sev
04-29-2011, 07:54 AM
The man is worth 7 billion dollars. Has created real jobs for 100's of thousands of people. He has proven abilities.

Yup. He may be a liar. But a least he is up front about it. And not whispering in your ear that he loves you, all the while drilling you in the arse.

Qtec
04-29-2011, 08:09 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yup. <span style='font-size: 17pt'>He may be a liar.</span> But a least he is up front about it. </div></div>

So why would you believe a single word he says?

Q

Sev
04-29-2011, 08:15 AM
Who says I would??

However he is a businessman. His concern is increasing the bottom line. That means expanding both business and production.

Now would I actually vote for him should he get that far. I am undecided. However at the moment the presidential field is not very inspiring.

At least with Trump it would be a global circus that would be a spectacle to behold.

If the ship is going to sink anyway you might as well go down laughing.

Gayle in MD
04-29-2011, 08:41 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This whole thing seems ridiculous to me. Obama was born in America and Trump doesn't care about being the President. What a waste of news.

eg8r </div></div>

For Trump, its all about him. He just wants the attention. He will say anything that gets him on the news and outrageous claims about Obama does that these days. The more crazy the better.

Q

</div></div>

Yes, it is one of those times I agree with him, as well. I just wish I could understand how it is that certain people in America, seem drawn to the ugly side of human nature, and even praise, those who show it.

In the long run, I think Trump will see the day, that he will wish he had never acted in such a disgusting, and disgraceful manner. He has done nothing but show the world, proof, of his own disgusting personality.

Sad to think, that some, have only one GOD, very sad to see that for far too many, that GOD, is...Wealth. They think that if one can acheive wealth, it is the only important indication, or measure of human value, and can so impress them, that they fail to see the whole picture, of a person's core.

G.

eg8r
04-29-2011, 09:00 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If gas does reach 6 bucks a gallon Trumps approach is going to start looking good to a lot of people that are currently against him.
</div></div>What is Trumps approach for the weakening dollar which is what is driving the high prices right now?

eg8r

eg8r
04-29-2011, 09:02 AM
Sev said he agreed with you, Trump might be a liar but look at his track record compared to Obama's and who do you think would be more qualified for the job?

Are you lying to us by telling us, between the lines, that you don't think Obama is a liar?

eg8r

wolfdancer
04-29-2011, 10:30 AM
have you noticed that you can now post, without you being personally attacked?

Sev
04-29-2011, 10:52 AM
The last time they flooded the market with money they had to raise interest rates to pull all the money back out.

That wont work this time due to where we stand now.

So a different approach will have to be used.

Sev
04-29-2011, 10:52 AM
Are you suggesting there have been bannings???

wolfdancer
04-29-2011, 12:46 PM
try rereading my post....Gayle's posts have been subject to vile personal attacks; as have mine, but to a lesser degree, since I only post my opinions and don't cite any sources.
Those attacks have abated somewhat, as the party in question has stopped their shadow posting,
Bannings? yes, both of us have been banned in the past for responding to those allegations and attempted smear jobs....even my family came under attack with some sexual allegations.
For responding to those personal attacks, we were both suspended, at different times.
I really believe, due to the not so veiled threats on the ccb,(E.G. "scoping") I need a gun in the house for my personal safety,(Gayle already has one) BUT, I would have to first stop my friend's kids from coming over here. They live in a rather remote area;great house, and forested property, with a stream on the boundary; it's 8 miles off the beaten path ...no nearby neighbors, and their schoolmates/playmates live in this area. I don't want to have a weapon around kids, an invitation to tragedy. Maybe rather then wait for this possible attack??... I'm free to travel and may head east this summer to confront
the person making the lewd claims about my family.

Sev
04-29-2011, 01:45 PM
You really are seriously paranoid if you actually believe any of the keyboard commandos on this site have any designs on harming you or anybody else.
Give it a rest Jack.
Even though you and I disagree on many things, especially the style of some of my posts in the past, I would be one of the first ones to come to your aid if I thought somebody was actually planning on doing you harm.

There is a big difference between busting balls and executing a plan to harm another individual.

LWW
04-29-2011, 02:58 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sack316</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

2) Trump gets (or gets to take) credit.

Sack </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Trump claims Obama birth certificate 'missing'
mug.cnnpolitics By: CNN Political Unit

Washington (CNN) Real estate mogul Donald Trump's latest claim about President Obama's birth certificate is that it's missing.

"Well I've been told very recently, Anderson, that the birth certificate is missing," Trump told CNN's Anderson Cooper Monday. "I've been told that it's not there or it doesn't exist. And if that's the case it's a big problem." </div></div>

watch the video (http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2011/04/25/trumps-newest-blast/)

Trump is not the hero, he is a <span style='font-size: 20pt'>BIG FAT LYING SOB and he is on tape confirming it.</span>

Q </div></div>

We were all told that by the governor of Hawaii.

But, as we all know ... you find truth painful.

LWW
04-29-2011, 03:00 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If gas does reach 6 bucks a gallon Trumps approach is going to start looking good to a lot of people that are currently against him.
</div></div>What is Trumps approach for the weakening dollar which is what is driving the high prices right now?

eg8r </div></div>

Demand that the Chinese adjust their currency to true value.

Once this happens, the dollar will take a short term hammering ... and then it should rise under sane monetary policy.

LWW
04-29-2011, 03:02 PM
What were the claims?

wolfdancer
04-29-2011, 03:21 PM
they ain't none of your ******* business...

LWW
04-29-2011, 03:35 PM
So there weren't any?

sack316
04-29-2011, 03:36 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This whole thing seems ridiculous to me. Obama was born in America and Trump doesn't care about being the President. What a waste of news.

eg8r </div></div>

Q

</div></div>

Yes, it is one of those times I agree with him, as well. I just wish I could understand how it is that certain people in America, seem drawn to the ugly side of human nature, and even praise, those who show it.

In the long run, I think Trump will see the day, that he will wish he had never acted in such a disgusting, and disgraceful manner. He has done nothing but show the world, proof, of his own disgusting personality.

Sad to think, that some, have only one GOD, very sad to see that for far too many, that GOD, is...Wealth. They think that if one can acheive wealth, it is the only important indication, or measure of human value, and can so impress them, that they fail to see the whole picture, of a person's core.

G. </div></div>

Gayle, I fully agree with you, Q, and Ed here too.

That said, Trump is a different form of genius in his own right. In a down economy, he's found a way to promote himself and plug his show basically for free. Some will watch him because they like him. Many will watch him because they hate him and can't wait to see him make a pompous ass out of himself. Either way, they're all watching him and that's exactly what he wants. To quote an old friend of mine "The guy is an idiot, but he's no dummy" /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

Sack

eg8r
04-29-2011, 03:59 PM
Just saying or demanding it makes no difference at all. Do you go to the bank and demand your mortgage rate be lowered? We don't hold that card and Trump would be smart enough to know that.

eg8r

wolfdancer
04-29-2011, 04:06 PM
Show me in the members manual here, where I have to respond to you.
You might be a big shot over on AZB, but you are small change here, imho.

Sev
04-29-2011, 04:29 PM
And yet you continue to oblige him.

Oh the irony.

wolfdancer
04-29-2011, 04:38 PM
I did not acquiesce to his demands, but if you want to report that on brand x as a win....be my quest

LWW
04-30-2011, 02:15 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Just saying or demanding it makes no difference at all. Do you go to the bank and demand your mortgage rate be lowered? We don't hold that card and Trump would be smart enough to know that.

eg8r </div></div>

No, but we hold the key to bankrupting their economy.

LWW
04-30-2011, 02:16 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">And yet you continue to oblige him.

Oh the irony. </div></div>

Woofie can't help it ... he flounders unless told what to do.

LWW
04-30-2011, 02:17 AM
The next step, really the first step, in fixing the dollar has to be getting a grip on the deficit and stopping the printing of money at the pace it's being done.

Stretch
04-30-2011, 03:04 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sack316</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This whole thing seems ridiculous to me. Obama was born in America and Trump doesn't care about being the President. What a waste of news.

eg8r </div></div>

Q

</div></div>

G. </div></div>

Gayle, I fully agree with you, Q, and Ed here too.

That said, Trump is a different form of genius in his own right. In a down economy, he's found a way to promote himself and plug his show basically for free. Some will watch him because they like him. Many will watch him because they hate him and can't wait to see him make a pompous ass out of himself. Either way, they're all watching him and that's exactly what he wants. To quote an old friend of mine "The guy is an idiot, but he's no dummy" /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

Sack </div></div>

Let me get this right. Trump claims he's worth what, 7 billion dollars? And he wants the most thankless job in America that only pays 400,000 bucks a year.....and at least half the country hates your guts. Hmmmmmmmmm. St.

Stretch
04-30-2011, 03:09 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The next step, really the first step, in fixing the dollar has to be getting a grip on the deficit and stopping the printing of money at the pace it's being done. </div></div>

Ya, it's gotta realy suck when the Canadian Loonie is worth more than your greenback. St.

LWW
04-30-2011, 03:14 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The next step, really the first step, in fixing the dollar has to be getting a grip on the deficit and stopping the printing of money at the pace it's being done. </div></div>

Ya, it's gotta realy suck when the Canadian Loonie is worth more than your greenback. St. </div></div>

Yes, it does.

But, that has two reasons:

1 - The USA moving to a leftist economic policy.

2 - The Canadians moving to the right economically.

It's really easy to understand if you aren't a Newfie, eh.

Qtec
04-30-2011, 03:25 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">1 - The USA moving to a leftist economic policy. </div></div>

<span style='font-size: 14pt'>Like how?</span>

Tax cuts for the rich, slashing Medicare, SS, taking away bargaining rights, attacking unions, attacking teachers and other public sector workers, keeping tax breaks for oil companies who are making record profits, bailing out Wall St and then giving them huge tax breaks, forcing workers to take wage cuts, less pension, work longer for less... etc etc etc...????

I don't see it.

Q...

LWW
04-30-2011, 04:28 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">1 - The USA moving to a leftist economic policy. </div></div>

<span style='font-size: 14pt'>Like how?</span>

I don't see it.

Q... </div></div>

That statement is like arguing how do I know the sky is blue and the grass green.