PDA

View Full Version : Conservatives....

Qtec
04-29-2011, 07:32 AM
...one swear word and they all go nuts.

link (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xkVH4z5Aazw&feature=player_embedded)

Q

Sev
04-29-2011, 07:35 AM
Well as Joe Biden would say. "Its a big fuggin deal".

Gayle in MD
04-29-2011, 01:05 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">...one swear word and they all go nuts.

link (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xkVH4z5Aazw&feature=player_embedded)

Q </div></div>

Oh, what a fine president he would make! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif YUK!

Can't you just imagine him going around the world with his great big ego, threatening and showing his ass.

Hmmmm...does remind me of other so called Conservatives....

Sev
04-29-2011, 01:49 PM
It seems you are not cognizant of what a conservative is.

Trump is no conservative.

He donates to everybody to grease their palms to get the job done.

40,000.00 to Harry Reid and 10's of thousands to Schmuck Schummer. Doesnt sound like any conservative to me.

LWW
04-29-2011, 03:42 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It seems you are not cognizant of what a conservative is.

40,000.00 to Harry Reid and 10's of thousands to Schmuck Schummer. Doesnt sound like any conservative to me. </div></div>

HEAR HEAR!

Stretch
04-30-2011, 03:21 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It seems you are not cognizant of what a conservative is.

40,000.00 to Harry Reid and 10's of thousands to Schmuck Schummer. Doesnt sound like any conservative to me. </div></div>

Correctamundo! Corporations and the Wealthy play both sides of the street depending on which way the wind is blowing. For them it's just a case of Heads i win, tails you lose. St.

Qtec
04-30-2011, 03:29 AM
Trump is a joke. He is all mouth. If he spent one day in any pool hall somebody would chin him.

Q

LWW
04-30-2011, 05:09 AM
I doubt that.

pooltchr
04-30-2011, 05:55 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Corporations and the Wealthy play both sides of the street depending on which way the wind is blowing. For them it's just a case of Heads i win, tails you lose. St. </div></div>

So if I understand you correctly, you are saying that the same relationship that exists between big business and the Republican party also exists between big business and the Democrat party.

I agree.

Steve

LWW
04-30-2011, 06:30 AM
Tritto.

It's a symptom of a fascist economy.