PDA

View Full Version : There seems to be now, undeniable proof that Obama

wolfdancer
05-01-2011, 03:59 PM
..... was born!!!
a copy of his birth certificate is now circulating on the web.

Gayle in MD
05-01-2011, 05:49 PM
LOL, you should really watch all the video from last night's correspondent's dinner.

You will laugh your butt off!
The Donald, was steaming!
/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

pooltchr
05-01-2011, 06:37 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">..... was born!!!
a copy of his birth certificate is now circulating on the web. </div></div>

I don't think that fact was ever in doubt. I don't think anyone has claimed that he was hatched!

Steve

wolfdancer
05-01-2011, 06:43 PM
I haven't seen the video, but read some of the remarks....they read like a Friar's club roast. Some of them were almost enough
to curl the Donald's hair. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

wolfdancer
05-01-2011, 06:44 PM
Well then, you are halfway to finally accepting the truth, or maybe not?

Deeman3
05-01-2011, 06:59 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Well then, you are halfway to finally accepting the truth, or maybe not? </div></div>

I am beginning to question where Trump's hair was born! I think it is a strip of leftover tape from an old lady who got a full Brazillian! Looks like it may be two elections in a row where I don't pull a lever for the top spot!

Sev
05-01-2011, 07:00 PM
Have an epiphany did ya?

He was also laid. Big woop.

wolfdancer
05-01-2011, 08:14 PM
As long as you remember to flush, we'll overlook your not pulling the lever to vote. lol

sack316
05-01-2011, 08:23 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">..... was born!!!

I won't believe anything until he shows me his credit card numbers /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

Sack

Gayle in MD
05-01-2011, 08:56 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Deeman3</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Well then, you are halfway to finally accepting the truth, or maybe not? </div></div>

I am beginning to question where Trump's hair was born! I think it is a strip of leftover tape from an old lady who got a full Brazillian! Looks like it may be two elections in a row where I don't pull a lever for the top spot! </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I am beginning to question where Trump's hair was born! </div></div>

LMAO! Good one Dee!

Only his hair dresser, knows for sure. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

LWW
05-02-2011, 01:43 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">..... was born!!!

I don't think that fact was ever in doubt. I don't think anyone has claimed that he was hatched!

Steve </div></div>

The bar ... too high.

You simply can't expect comprehension from woofie when it contradicts what the party tells him.