PDA

View Full Version : Three Reasons Why I Think The Donald Is Nuts!!!

Gayle in MD
05-01-2011, 06:07 PM
1., He thinks that hair looks good.

2., He thinks those beautiful women who marry him, think his hair looks good.

3., He thinks he's as smart, as President Obama!

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

pooltchr
05-01-2011, 06:43 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">1., He thinks that hair looks good.

2., He thinks those beautiful women who marry him, think his hair looks good.

3., He thinks he's as smart, as President Obama!

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif </div></div>

1. Possibly

2. Not likely....he knows it's his money.

3. Being as smart as Obama isn't saying much at all. I suspect in the city of Washington, Barry probably rates no higher than average.

Steve

Steve

Sev
05-01-2011, 07:03 PM
Yup Barry aint that bright. However he is a good snake oil salesman.

wolfdancer
05-01-2011, 08:10 PM
That's got to hurt...you two, commenting negatively on his intellect. It's unfortunate that you weren't around to oppose his application, when he was applying for Law School.....

pooltchr
05-01-2011, 09:40 PM
Being a lawyer is not necessarily an indicator of intelligence.

Steve

wolfdancer
05-02-2011, 12:07 AM
Really??? you don't have to be intelligent to be an attorney?
Then I would guess you have no clue how difficult it is to get admitted to one of the more prestigious law schools like Stanford, or Boalt Hall(U'C. Berkeley) AND then take and pass the Bar Exam?
They grade on a curve for the bar exam, which means you can pass, but not get your shingle.
Before you make outrageously dumb statements like that, you might do a little research first. The don't give an LLD out after just some 4 day school in Texas.

LWW
05-02-2011, 01:44 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Being a lawyer is not necessarily an indicator of intelligence.

Steve </div></div>

Especially when your qualifications are Affirmative Action.

Qtec
05-02-2011, 04:33 AM
Its funny. He complains that he couldn't get into Harvard!

You really have to be dumb not to get into Harvard when you come from a rich well connected family.

Unlike Obama!

Q...possibly a US citizen.!!!

pooltchr
05-02-2011, 06:02 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Really??? you don't have to be intelligent to be an attorney?
</div></div>

Correct. Being intelligent is not a requirement to be a lawyer. There are many who are highly intelligent, and there are many who are pretty dumb. One need only look around Washington to see it.

Steve

Gayle in MD
05-02-2011, 07:14 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Its funny. He complains that he couldn't get into Harvard!

You really have to be dumb not to get into Harvard when you come from a rich well connected family.

Unlike Obama!

Q...possibly a US citizen.!!! </div></div>

The President's achievements are in no way suspect, and prove his academic brilliance, at least, for reasonable people.

No one can take the law exam, for you, a tough exam, even for top students, and no one becomes the President of the Harvard Law Review, if he is not a brilliant student.

All the bashing of the President, advantaging affirmative action, for which, he himself, praises American values, and opportunities, yet it is used against him, by those too partisan to acknowledge that opportunities don't cut it, unless one makes the most of them, which, this president, had the grades, and hard work, and determination, to accomplish.

Unlike Trump, and Bush, who had their paths, blazed for them, by their wealthy parents....not through thheir own hard work.

G.

http://www.boston.com/news/politics/2008/articles/1990/02/15/a_law_review_breakthrough/

LWW
05-02-2011, 10:30 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The President's achievements are in no way suspect, and prove his academic brilliance, at least, for reasonable people.

G.</div></div>

Then you should be able to cite these brilliant academic achievements?

pooltchr
05-02-2011, 10:52 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The President's achievements are in no way suspect, and prove his academic brilliance, at least, for reasonable people.

G.</div></div>

Then you should be able to cite these brilliant academic achievements? </div></div>

I would think it would be a simple matter to access his college records which would list all of his major accomplishments in that area!

Or, maybe not!!!!!!

But, remember. Gee has all the insider information that is not available to the rest of us.

She even knows that OBL was shot in his left eye! LOL

Steve

Steve

LWW
05-02-2011, 10:57 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Gee has all the insider information that is not available to the rest of us.

Steve </div></div>

So she's been violating, according to the cabal, the rights of the POTUS!

wolfdancer
05-02-2011, 11:06 AM
Since you are the one claiming Obama is dumber then Bush,or even you, the burden of proof is your responsibility.
Obama's intelligence is well documented, your ability to read that info and comprehend that is suspect. Not that you can't read at least at the 8th grade level...but you read with a biased, and not an open, mind. This is the result of you overrating your own intellect, in comparison to others here,on azb, and on myspace.

LWW
05-02-2011, 11:07 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Since you are the one claiming Obama is dumber then Bush,or even you, the burden of proof is your responsibility.
Obama's intelligence is well documented, your ability to read that info and comprehend that is suspect. Not that you can't read at least at the 8th grade level...but you read with a biased, and not an open, mind. This is the result of you overrating your own intellect, in comparison to others here,on azb, and on myspace. </div></div>

Actually, your post is a lie.

Charlotte testified to his great intellect.

If Obama's intellect is so well documented ... why can neither of you document it?

wolfdancer
05-02-2011, 12:48 PM
let's see now...you questioned where he was born, lately question the authenticity of his birth document, and now you question his academic achievements? Your charges are ludicrous.....as they make you seem to be claiming that you are smarter then your parties leadership????
As I have previously written....I'm quite sure that both parties
have vetted him already.....You really believe that one of the nation's most prestigious Law Universities would not have already spoken out, to protect their reputation...if their was anything behind your ludicrous charges?....do you also not believe that at least one of his "alleged" fellow law students, would not have spoken out,if their was any truth to your latest, "insiders info"?
It's my understanding that there is a report that Osama was shot in the left eye? Does it really matter, since he is dead? Or do you think they just killed his "stunt double"

Sev
05-02-2011, 12:50 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Really??? you don't have to be intelligent to be an attorney?
Then I would guess you have no clue how difficult it is to get admitted to one of the more prestigious law schools like Stanford, or Boalt Hall(U'C. Berkeley) AND then take and pass the Bar Exam?
They grade on a curve for the bar exam, which means you can pass, but not get your shingle.
Before you make outrageously dumb statements like that, you might do a little research first. The don't give an LLD out after just some 4 day school in Texas. </div></div>

Didnt Bush get into Ivy league schools???

wolfdancer
05-02-2011, 01:00 PM
Who cares? We were discussing der Donald's questioning President Obama's

pooltchr
05-02-2011, 01:12 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">do you also not believe that at least one of his "alleged" fellow law students, would not have spoken out,if their was any truth to your latest, "insiders info"?
</div></div>

Good question! You would think that since he was elected to the highest office in the land, there would have been many of his "alleged" fellow law students who would have already come forward to share their memories of having been a classmate of the messiah.
Wonder where they all are?

It's difficult enough to even find residents of Chicago who knew who he was before he was elected to state office...and even they don't recall anything significant he did leading up to that point.

Thanks for bringing that up!

Steve

Gayle in MD
05-02-2011, 01:19 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Who cares? We were discussing der Donald's questioning President Obama's </div></div>

LOL, Obama made his mark, and the RW can't stand it.

No big money behind him. And regardless of any quotas, or Affirmative Action, only the top students, are chosen.

No Da Da, with connections, who graduated there, always considered, when these Ivy League colleges accept students.

Then ouor current president, Obama, leaves Law School, having been chosen as President of the Law Review!

And, what was Bush recognized for, he was an EX drunk, partier, and a cheerleader, who lied about his DUI, and refused to answer the questions about his cocaine abuse.

LMAO!

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

wolfdancer
05-02-2011, 01:34 PM
you may be even less intelligent than I originally thought you were?
Your "proof" is that nobody has stepped forward to disprove your claims as to the President's heritage? Here's the thing...write this down so that you'll remember it:
the burden of proof is on your side...they should either put up or stfu....you and lww, demanding that he comply...I'm sure that is a major concern to him....about on the same related level as occasionally missing a daily bowel movement. In both cases one might say...he didn't give a ****
There's an old tactic in a debating contest......make absurd statements, that force the other side to defend against those charges, even though they have no merit.

pooltchr
05-02-2011, 01:34 PM
I would think that anyone who would put all that time and effort into getting a law degree from one of the best schools in the country, and with such a remarkable academic record, and with so much ambition, would have had far greater opportunities waiting for him than to become a community organizer.

And please, don't insult anyone's intelligence by claiming it was a humanitarian effort on his part. Why go to law school to become a CO? I suspect you can do that right out of high school.

Steve

wolfdancer
05-02-2011, 01:51 PM
perhaps.....he may; as part of an oppressed minority, just been trying to help out,OR................... he may have been already trying to build a power base for his entry into the political arena? His ambition possibly was not to become another "ambulance chaser" I'm leaning towards him as already/early on, having decided on politics as a career.
You seem to have a problem accepting that?
Do you think GW went to school just to become CEO of the Texas Rangers? He could have done that right out of grade school.

LWW
05-02-2011, 02:26 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Later in his book, Remnick lets slip into the record a revealing letter Obama had written while president of the Harvard Law Review:

<span style='font-size: 17pt'> Not exactly ... (http://books.google.com/books?id=F6HAasv2v-4C&pg=PA215&lpg=PA215&dq=I+must+say,+however,+that+as+someone+who+has+un doubtedly+benefited+from+affirmative+action+progra ms+during+my+academic+career,+and+as+someone+who+m ay+have+benefited+from+the+Law+Review's+affirmativ e+action+policy+when+I+was+selected+to+join+the+Re view+last+year,+I+I+have+not+felt+stigmatized+with in+the+broader+law+school+community+or+as+a+staff+ member+of+the+Review.&source=bl&ots=lyjXzLmEyc&sig=xdf3xtu8a4fKnumPXz47-cz-FYU&hl=en&ei=bBO_TZXrNuH30gHnncHEBQ&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=1&ved=0CBcQ6AEwAA#v=onepage&q&f=false)</span>

<span style='font-size: 17pt'>I must say, however, that as someone who has undoubtedly benefited from affirmative action programs during my academic career, and as someone who may have benefited from the Law Review's affirmative action policy when I was selected to join the Review last year, I I have not felt stigmatized within the broader law school community or as a staff member of the Review.</span>

Bottom line: Had Obama's father come from Kentucky not Kenya and been named O'Hara not Obama, there would have been no Harvard Law Review, no Harvard, no Columbia. Barry O'Hara would probably be chasing ambulances in Honolulu and setting his political sights on the Honolulu City Council.</div></div>

wolfdancer
05-03-2011, 01:01 AM
Bottom line ...is that he is POTUS, and you ain't ****.
Your jealousy/envy clearly shoes, but let's be honest here....you ain't qualified to make any assessment on what he would have done with his life.