PDA

View Full Version : BRAVO OBAMA ... BIN LADEN IS DEAD!

LWW
05-02-2011, 01:29 AM
Pending DNA results.

REST IN HELL OSAMA (http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110502/ap_on_re_us/us_bin_laden)

eg8r
05-02-2011, 07:47 AM
Yea, this is awesome news. I never even turned on the tv last night so I missed the news but I am grateful today. Good job Obama and our military. I believe before Obama even made the announcement he had already called W to let him know.

eg8r

Sev
05-02-2011, 07:52 AM
Indeed. He also called Clinton.

Both Bush and Cheney gave complimentary statements.
I have not heard anything from Clinton as of yet.

Sev
05-02-2011, 08:22 AM
Looks like the intelligence came from Club GITMO.

Bush's move finally paid off.

wolfdancer
05-02-2011, 10:53 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I have not heard anything from Clinton as of yet. </div></div>
I'm sure in the excitement over this news, Clinton forgot to call you....a mere oversight, you should not take it personally

Sev
05-02-2011, 12:42 PM
I dont.
Bill and I have been tight for years.
We dont agree on much but we have a good time eating and drinking together as well as sharing flavored cigars.

llotter
05-02-2011, 04:33 PM
too bad they didn't drag his tattered remains through the streets and hung his body for all to see. Hell, make a Hollywood quality production out of it and make to go viral. But, The Moron insisted on a sharia compliant service at sea. Who'da guessed?

hondo
05-02-2011, 04:54 PM
I just thank God that Bush finally caught him.

Sev
05-02-2011, 05:17 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: llotter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">too bad they didn't drag his tattered remains through the streets and hung his body for all to see. Hell, make a Hollywood quality production out of it and make to go viral. But, The Moron insisted on a sharia compliant service at sea. Who'da guessed? </div></div>

I dont understand his fixation on appeasing Muslims.

wolfdancer
05-02-2011, 05:27 PM
LOL I thought Bush was still searching Lake Pontchartrain, for
"Nessie", whom he blamed the hurricane on....

LWW
05-02-2011, 05:29 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I just thank God that Bush finally caught him. </div></div>

What's funny is watching all the O-cultists praising dear leader for being Bush.

pooltchr
05-02-2011, 06:07 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I just thank God that Bush finally caught him. </div></div>

I just thank God that Obama figured out that the policies of the Bush administration were the correct policies, and kept many of them in place.

Aren't we fortunate that he didn't pull all the troops out in 18 months like he said he would do?

And aren't we fortunate that he learned that closing GITMO would be a bad idea. (I think that's where that little key bit of information came from that led to this operation)

Yes, aren't we fortunate that Obama saw the wisdom of continuing the same "wanted, dead or alive" policy on OBL that the previous president started.

Aren't we fortunate that the community organizer had a good role model in office just before he took over!!

Steve

wolfdancer
05-02-2011, 06:27 PM
I believe it was a wise decision on President Obama's part.
A Benito Mussolini type "send off" would have been justified,but
....Our goal was just to remove OBL,permanently.... and it was "Mission accomplished"

LWW
05-03-2011, 04:15 AM

8 minutes before you posted that, you swore you were gone until at least June.

wolfdancer
05-03-2011, 05:10 PM
your point?
I once swore of alcohol, at an AA meeting....it was the toughest 48 hrs of my life.

LWW
05-03-2011, 06:14 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">your point?</div></div>

That he lacks the disciple to control himself.

wolfdancer
05-03-2011, 06:33 PM
you probably meant to say discipline,and not disciple? A disciple is a follower, and really doesn't fit your sentence, as written.
That's what usually happens when one tries to use "big" words, but has no clue as to the meaning of those words. I suggest then, that you buy yourself a dictionary!

LWW
05-04-2011, 01:27 AM
You finally got me ... I'm sure that made your day.

wolfdancer
05-04-2011, 01:33 AM
since you are relatively insignificant, imho...."getting you" does no more for my day, then voiding my bladder.