PDA

View Full Version : Dear leader speaks the truth ...

LWW
05-02-2011, 02:32 PM
This needs to be said again, I've posted it before, as some ignore the words of dear leader:

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Dear leader</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style='font-size: 17pt'>"I must say, however, that as someone who has undoubtedly benefited from affirmative action programs during my academic career, and as someone who may have benefited from the Law Review's affirmative action policy when I was selected to join the Review last year, I I have not felt stigmatized within the broader law school community or as a staff member of the Review."</span>
-Barack Hussein Obama Junior-</div></div>

<span style='font-size: 17pt'> OH DEAR!!!! ... (http://books.google.com/books?id=F6HAasv2v-4C&pg=PA215&lpg=PA215&dq=I+must+say,+however,+that+as+someone+who+has+un doubtedly+benefited+from+affirmative+action+progra ms+during+my+academic+career,+and+as+someone+who+m ay+have+benefited+from+the+Law+Review's+affirmativ e+action+policy+when+I+was+selected+to+join+the+Re view+last+year,+I+I+have+not+felt+stigmatized+with in+the+broader+law+school+community+or+as+a+staff+ member+of+the+Review.&source=bl&ots=lyjXzLmEyc&sig=xdf3xtu8a4fKnumPXz47-cz-FYU&hl=en&ei=bBO_TZXrNuH30gHnncHEBQ&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=1&ved=0CBcQ6AEwAA#v=onepage&q&f=false)</span>

pooltchr
05-02-2011, 02:47 PM
Gotta wonder if a form of affirmative action is one of the reasons he is in the White House today.

Where would he be today had he been a good old boy from Kentucky?

Steve

LWW
05-02-2011, 05:32 PM
Hoeing tobacco would be my guess.

wolfdancer
05-02-2011, 06:11 PM
affirmative action may have played some role in him being accepted into Harvard's Law School, but it didn't play any part in his successful completion of such studies,his high grades, or being named president of the Harvard Law Review (I doubt they select D students for that honor), or "getting his ticket"... passing the tough Bar Exam.
He must be the smartest, "dumb (whatever racial epithet you care to use)"....cause "he be" in the W.H. looking out, and perhaps waving to the odd couple,McCain and Sarah, as they enviously stroll on by

pooltchr
05-02-2011, 06:12 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hoeing tobacco would be my guess. </div></div>

Or just "hoing"

Oops, my bad! I get Barry and Billy confused sometimes.

Steve

wolfdancer
05-02-2011, 06:31 PM
or maybe teaching some minor sport, like.............
hackey sack?

sack316
05-03-2011, 02:39 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">or maybe teaching some minor sport, like.............
hackey <u>sack</u>? </div></div>

Why you gotta bring my name into it? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

Sack

LWW
05-03-2011, 04:39 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">affirmative action may have played some role in him being accepted into Harvard's Law School, but it didn't play any part in his successful completion of such studies,his high grades, or being named president of the Harvard Law Review</div></div>

1 - You have presented zero evidence of his "HIGH GRADES" ever.

2 - He is de facto confessing that he made HLR by way of Affirmative Action.

3 - It has been documented here before that his Columbia grades didn't even meet Harvard's lowered AA standards, but that wealthy Saudis vouched for his entry.

wolfdancer
05-03-2011, 05:06 PM
lol....I didn't make the connection, until now