PDA

View Full Version : More investigative reporting ...

LWW
05-03-2011, 06:28 AM
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Qtec
05-04-2011, 07:17 AM
Did you actually checking something out for once?

LOL.

What was it?

"Obama was actually born on Alpha Centauri?"

Q

LWW
05-04-2011, 11:32 AM
I decided to cut someone some slack since they have been a little less venomous lately.

wolfdancer
05-04-2011, 04:01 PM
if you have cut Gayle some slack....well, she hasn't changed her opinion of you, one iota....you post something offensive about her, and she'll reply....otherwise she has no desire to have anything to do with you, or your posts. AND she is not exactly trembling in her boots over any more exposes
I don't know of anyone else that you have intimidated, then graciously, magnanimously cut them some slack. Are they now compliant to your demands?

pooltchr
05-04-2011, 05:18 PM
I just love how you have become the spokesperson for Gayle. Is she not capable of representing herself?

(I know, you're just following orders. I don't mean to put you on the spot like that)

Steve

LWW
05-05-2011, 02:47 AM
I really don't care if she changes her opinion as her opinion of me has zero meaning or value to me.

What was wanted was for her to behave in a more civil manner, which she has.

LWW
05-05-2011, 02:47 AM
He's merely a sock puppet.

wolfdancer
05-05-2011, 05:14 PM
You ain't sharp enough to put anybody on the spot. Most people would have to spot you in any intellectual debate

LWW
05-05-2011, 05:37 PM
Yet I can make you dance like a ballerina.

wolfdancer
05-05-2011, 06:01 PM
why don't you try to, tough guy? You really think I am afraid of some internet punk type like you? I'll be in dirtbag, Ohio ...sometime this summer. See if you can rent yourself some huevos for the occasion

Sev
05-05-2011, 06:23 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">why don't you try to, tough guy? You really think I am afraid of some internet punk type like you? I'll be in dirtbag, Ohio ...sometime this summer. See if you can rent yourself some huevos for the occasion </div></div>

You planning on bringing that gun you keep claiming you will be buying???
It sounds like when you strings things together your planning a trip to commit an execution.

Sev
05-05-2011, 06:24 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX </div></div>

Thats a lot of x's for any movie. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

wolfdancer
05-05-2011, 06:49 PM
no,.... what you "demanded" of her, in exchange for something... is the real issue. I doubt if she has acquiesced to those demands.
you published something from her past that she was probably not able to comment on
She has given up on the board, in part due to your disclosing that, and, your continuous bullying tactics. She was starting to believe that "scoping" thread might be for real.
If you only knew the real truth, even with as much hatred as you possess; if you still had an ounce of humanity left, you would not have published that.....

pooltchr
05-05-2011, 06:57 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
She has given up on the board, in part due to your disclosing that,</div></div>

Why do you make up such lies??????? She has made at least a dozen posts here today.

If you are going to make stuff up, at least try to make it something that isn't so easily shot down.

Steve

Sev
05-05-2011, 07:01 PM
Well ya know Steve.

Its all in the visual.

http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t278/Sevelli/Amusing%20Pictures/dog_butt-4069.jpg

wolfdancer
05-05-2011, 07:25 PM
When he talked on the phone...she told me she was going to give up on the board here, and I urged her to do so....
I expect to see your apology now for calling me a liar

pooltchr
05-05-2011, 07:27 PM
Oops...there goes another two minutes!

Steve

wolfdancer
05-05-2011, 07:32 PM
Is that supposed to depict me? It looks like something that some myspace type teen would post about someone!
And,... to think that I was banned here for just repeating someone's own caustic line about woman. "Attacking another user", it was called. Seems like in regards to your group, anything goes here.

Stretch
05-05-2011, 08:20 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Is that supposed to depict me? It looks like something that some myspace type teen would post about someone!
And,... to think that I was banned here for just repeating someone's own caustic line about woman. "Attacking another user", it was called. Seems like in regards to your group, anything goes here. </div></div>

Yep. and i was warned by the Mod over a silly turn of phrase. And nothing for how he's treated Gayle? I guess in the ethically and morally bankrupted world of LWW this sand box is a great place to practice his deceit. Truely a train wreck of epic proportions. St. &lt;&lt; Life dosn't require that we be the best, only that we try our best &gt;&gt;

Sev
05-05-2011, 09:13 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Is that supposed to depict me? It looks like something that some myspace type teen would post about someone!
And,... to think that I was banned here for just repeating someone's own caustic line about woman. "Attacking another user", it was called. Seems like in regards to your group, anything goes here. </div></div>

I said its all in the visual.

What conclusions you draw are your own.

Whats the matter? You dont appreciate amusing photos???

wolfdancer
05-06-2011, 12:50 AM
If you think it's so amusing , stick your own name on the pix.
You can get away with that sick crap, but if anyone on the "left" posted something similar they would get banned.

LWW
05-06-2011, 04:41 AM
What's most amazing about this is that the cabal has now stooped to trolling deleted posts.

LWW
05-06-2011, 05:33 AM
8:49 PM ...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">no,.... what you "demanded" of her, in exchange for something... is the real issue. I doubt if she has acquiesced to those demands.
you published something from her past that she was probably not able to comment on
She has given up on the board, in part due to your disclosing that, and, your continuous bullying tactics. She was starting to believe that "scoping" thread might be for real.
If you only knew the real truth, even with as much hatred as you possess; if you still had an ounce of humanity left, you would not have published that..... </div></div>

and she made it till 7:23 the next AM, which did well exceed aitch's 8 minutes.

Sev
05-06-2011, 07:37 AM
Perhaps more muck raking is in order.

HAHAHAHA!!

wolfdancer
05-07-2011, 02:09 PM
I believe any 6th grader could draw a logical conclusion from your pos post. You must be another internet Rambo....targeting whom you believe to be easy prey...like Gayle, etc.

LWW
05-07-2011, 02:44 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I believe any 6th grader could draw a logical conclusion from your pos post. </div></div>

So do I ... sadly, you aren't 6th grade material.

Sev
05-07-2011, 05:29 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I believe any 6th grader could draw a logical conclusion from your pos post. You must be another internet Rambo....targeting whom you believe to be easy prey...like Gayle, etc.
</div></div>
http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t278/Sevelli/Amusing%20Pictures/anti_monkey_butt_powder.jpg

wolfdancer
05-08-2011, 01:56 AM
I was merely replying to the gun and violence threats that have been posted here.. I do have some plans to go back east sometime this summer,and I would be easy to "scope" then.
But, I admit to false bravado in writing that dare. Not too many of us septuagenarians can go up against someone like him , or you, and expect to survive the encounter without severe injury.
He has done extensive research on me,and he may even become aware should I purchase a plane ticket online, so I will have to drive, or take the train?
I don't own any weapons, couldn't take them on a plane if I did, and at my age I'm a target here, not a threat. Actually, I'm now even more of a target, given the data he has published.
I have told Gayle what really happened, and don't feel obliged to
defend myself here.
I have now downloaded your gif....very amusing to you....?

LWW
05-08-2011, 03:24 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">why don't you try to, tough guy?</div></div>

I just did.

LWW
05-08-2011, 03:26 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">why don't you try to, tough guy? You really think I am afraid of some internet punk type like you? I'll be in dirtbag, Ohio ...sometime this summer. See if you can rent yourself some huevos for the occasion </div></div>

You planning on bringing that gun you keep claiming you will be buying???
It sounds like when you strings things together your planning a trip to commit an execution. </div></div>

That wouldn't be the first death threat woofie has made against me.

Sev
05-08-2011, 06:59 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> I was merely replying to the gun and violence threats that have been posted here.. I do have some plans to go back east sometime this summer,and I would be easy to "scope" then.
But, I admit to false bravado in writing that dare. Not too many of us septuagenarians can go up against someone like him , or you, and expect to survive the encounter without severe injury.
He has done extensive research on me,and he may even become aware should I purchase a plane ticket online, so I will have to drive, or take the train?
I don't own any weapons, couldn't take them on a plane if I did, and at my age I'm a target here, not a threat. Actually, I'm now even more of a target, given the data he has published.
I have told Gayle what really happened, and don't feel obliged to
defend myself here.
I have now downloaded your gif....very amusing to you....? </div></div>

Its all about the entertainment my man.
That is an actual product and apparently it works very well.
Still dam funny though.

wolfdancer
05-08-2011, 08:25 AM
"It's an actual product" ??????
And as you thought it to be "funny"
That made it ok to publish it?

wolfdancer
05-09-2011, 12:28 AM
First your pal threatened to publish unless she stopped posting things he didn't approve of....clearly extortion on his part.
Then he went and published that same info which was of no value to this board....a legal issue that she is not allowed to comment on, while he added his own insulting commentary,without knowing any facts. And now you feel that you are entitled to add some more muck raking on her legal matter, or more muck raking on mine?

Sev
05-09-2011, 05:59 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">First your pal threatened to publish unless she stopped posting things he didn't approve of....clearly extortion on his part.
Then he went and published that same info which was of no value to this board....a legal issue that she is not allowed to comment on, while he added his own insulting commentary,without knowing any facts. And now you feel that you are entitled to add some more muck raking on her legal matter, or more muck raking on mine?

</div></div>

Muck muck muck muck.

Thats a duck with a hair lip.

Gayle in MD
05-09-2011, 09:40 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I decided to cut someone some slack since they have been a little less venomous lately. </div></div>

If you think your "Threats" have anything to do with what I write, you're even more delusional that I thought.

I suggest you never consider any positions in the field of investiagtive research, because your supposed "Public Domain" information, was not known on this site, is not correct, on many levels, and is not legal, given it was posted in an effort to malign my Character, "malicious intent."

YOU need a lawyer....

G.

LWW
05-09-2011, 04:13 PM
I have one.

LWW
05-09-2011, 04:14 PM
Oh ... thanks for, again, confirming that you hang on my every post.