PDA

View Full Version : The moonbat crazy left cracks me up ...

LWW
05-03-2011, 08:19 AM
Across the internet and cable news we see the moonbat crazy left cackling incessantly about how the invincible Obama sealed his 2012 election by killing Osama.

Meanwhile, the TRUTH (http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/obama_administration/obama_approval_index_history) shows that he dropped from 50% approval - 49% disapproval on Sunday to 49% approval - 49% disapproval on Monday to 49% approval - 50% disapproval today.

LWW <---Slaying leftist mythology since 1979.

pooltchr
05-03-2011, 10:03 AM
They often confuse their dreams of how they wish things would be with how things actually are.

I think the kool-ade comes with a free pair of rose colored glasses.

Steve

wolfdancer
05-03-2011, 04:27 PM
You two should start your own "intellectuals only" political/current events, discussion site. I'm sure it would be a huge success, as long as you didn't violate any copyright laws, by exclusively culling your own "insider's info" from Fox news.
"I have a dream" (MLK)...nothing wrong with entertaining hopes for a better America.
Neither of you come across to me as a visionary, and I've heard better arguments in neighborhood bars.
You would both be laughed off, drummed out, from a serious discussion board ....imo

wolfdancer
05-03-2011, 05:58 PM
I don't know how badly you, are taking this news about OBL, ....but for myself...I am:
Yea !! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLub8uIo1nE&feature=player_detailpage)

AND, even more important !!!!
"Sarah Palin offers kudos to George W. Bush for Osama bin Ladenís death, but omits President Obamaís name" (Yahoo news item)
Will someone inform here that GWB has been put to pasture....

pooltchr
05-03-2011, 10:33 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Will someone inform here that GWB has been put to pasture.... </div></div>

I've been saying the same thing to some people around here who just can't quit complaining about him over two years after he is gone.

Steve