PDA

View Full Version : Forum Rules Being Enforced?

Gayle in MD
05-03-2011, 09:33 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Registration as a user implies acceptance of the following terms and conditions:
- Participants shall not post any material that is likely to cause offence, protected by copyright, trademark or other proprietary right - without the express permission of the owner of such copyright - or <span style='font-size: 20pt'>that contains personal contact information, phone numbers or addresses.
- Participants may not use the forums to post or transmit advertisements or commercial solicitations of any kind.</span></div></div>

Sev
05-03-2011, 11:58 AM
It only applies to the newspaper. If the state that their articles cant be reprinted. That is usually not a problem if the proper credits are given.

LWW
05-03-2011, 02:42 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Registration as a user implies acceptance of the following terms and conditions:
- Participants shall not post any material that is likely to cause offence, protected by copyright, trademark or other proprietary right - without the express permission of the owner of such copyright - or <span style='font-size: 20pt'>that contains personal contact information, phone numbers or addresses.
- Participants may not use the forums to post or transmit advertisements or commercial solicitations of any kind.</span></div></div> </div></div>

SNIFF - SNIFF ... yep.

wolfdancer
05-03-2011, 03:15 PM
it seems to be a clear violation of the forum rules, and also a possible violation of a law statute??
I don't know where you got your LLD from, LLW maybe?...and while I claim no legal expertise....I think your assessment of the law to be without merit.
Now I would not do any business with someone who made, imo, misogynistic comments, nor refused himself do do business with anybody not agreeing with his politics;... but that's just me.Others may be willing to set aside their standards temporarily, for the opportunity to "learn from the best?"
I would not hide, nor alter my own beliefs say, just to take golf lessons from Tiger Woods. And ....especially not if he had made disparaging, and untrue comments about my family.

pooltchr
05-03-2011, 03:32 PM
Tiger Woods in not a golf instructor, so I don't think you need to concern yourself with that possibility.

Now, if you were really as smart as you want everyone to think you are, you would be looking to take golf lessons from his golf instructor.

Steve

wolfdancer
05-03-2011, 03:42 PM
I'm well aware of Tiger Woods coach, as I have been following Tiger since he won his first USGA Amateur.
You apparently suffer from some reading comprehension problems....I did not claim Tiger was an instructor....just that I would not take any lessons from him if he was as I stated.
You may be the epitome on dumb here...as you f**k up every putdown that you try. Try putting your brain in gear before you engage in replying......sorry, no rep points earned for this classic example of stupidity on your part......

LWW
05-03-2011, 05:57 PM
Charlotte, again you are inaccurate as THESE: (http://www.billiardsdigest.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=newuser)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">We have a strict policy against any advertising here on the Cue Chalk Board. Any ads will be deleted immediately. Please treat your fellow users with respect. </div></div>

are actually this forum's rules.

What kind of name is "KNAPPES" anyway?

wolfdancer
05-03-2011, 06:54 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> What kind of name is "KNAPPES" anyway?</div></div>
What business is that of yours? Are you trying to intimidate her even further; as it sounds like another "or else" demand on your part????

Gayle in MD
05-03-2011, 06:59 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> What kind of name is "KNAPPES" anyway?</div></div>
What business is that of yours? Are you trying to intimidate her even further; as it sounds like another "or else" demand on your part????
</div></div>

He doesn't have a thing. Just more LWW lies. He's proved again, that he can't read, and twists everything he tries to read, into a lie.

He's a joke, along with all of his flyover buddies.

MORE LWW LIES AND DENIALS.

HE IS BREAKING THE RULES OF THE FORUM.

G.

wolfdancer
05-03-2011, 07:28 PM
Your lawsuit did not belong on this forum. It was just another cheap shot, attempt to smear you.

Gayle in MD
05-03-2011, 07:33 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Your lawsuit did not belong on this forum. It was just another cheap shot, attempt to smear you. </div></div>

He had nothing on me. Everything he wrote, was wrong.

but, who cares about him, or Steve.

They hold no interest for me. I find them both immature, and irrational, full of hate, and deceit. Ignorance is their hallmark.

G.

wolfdancer
05-03-2011, 07:53 PM
They seem to enjoy harassing people they believe can't defend themselves.

pooltchr
05-03-2011, 10:45 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> I find them both immature, and irrational, full of hate, and deceit. Ignorance is their hallmark.

G. </div></div>

Do they have mirrors in Maryland? I suggest you get one and try looking at it!

Steve

Qtec
05-03-2011, 11:18 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Charlotte, again you are inaccurate as THESE: (http://www.billiardsdigest.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=newuser)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">We have a strict policy against any advertising here on the Cue Chalk Board. Any ads will be deleted immediately. Please treat your fellow users with respect. </div></div>

What kind of name is "KNAPPES" anyway? </div></div>

BS.
Click FAQ.
Click 'What are the rules of conduct for the forum?
See what you get?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> '<span style='font-size: 14pt'>What are the rules of conduct for the forum?</span> Registration as a user implies acceptance of the following terms and conditions:
- <span style="color: #990000">Participants shall not post any material</span> that is likely to cause offence, protected by copyright, trademark or other proprietary right - without the express permission of the owner of such copyright - or <span style="color: #990000">that contains personal contact information, phone numbers or addresses.</span></div></div>

Pretty clear to me.

Q

Stretch
05-04-2011, 01:26 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Charlotte, again you are inaccurate as THESE: (http://www.billiardsdigest.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=newuser)

BS.
Click FAQ.
See what you get?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> '<span style='font-size: 14pt'>What are the rules of conduct for the forum?</span> Registration as a user implies acceptance of the following terms and conditions:
- <span style="color: #990000">Participants shall not post any material</span> that is likely to cause offence, protected by copyright, trademark or other proprietary right - without the express permission of the owner of such copyright - or <span style="color: #990000">that contains personal contact information, phone numbers or addresses.</span></div></div>

Pretty clear to me.

Q </div></div>

Clear to me too, that Lww's expose' was in Violation of the forum rules. At the very least it's proof posative that the moderator is not enforcing any rules. St.

LWW
05-04-2011, 01:48 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> What kind of name is "KNAPPES" anyway?</div></div>
</div></div>

What business is it of yours what question I ask ... and what was intimidating about it?

LWW
05-04-2011, 01:49 AM
You are contradicting yourself again dear heart.

LWW
05-04-2011, 01:51 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

He had nothing on me. Everything he wrote, was wrong.

G. </div></div>

If that were the truth, you would never have opened this thread.

What's funny is that the canary within the cabal is still singing.

LWW
05-04-2011, 01:53 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Charlotte, again you are inaccurate as THESE: (http://www.billiardsdigest.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=newuser)

BS.
Click FAQ.
See what you get?

Q </div></div>

Those are the rules people agree to when they join Snoopy.

LWW
05-04-2011, 01:54 AM
Which rules are you claiming were violated?

wolfdancer
05-04-2011, 02:24 AM
Gayle is my friend, so I am making it my business, to question your intent., and with regard to your question to her...she's too much of a lady to tell you this....but it ain't none of your f****** business.
There can only be one conclusion about why you asked her that question...imho, else why would you bother to research the item? I believe that you think you have something on her that would be embarrassing, like the other item that you researched, then published, with your take on it. That caused her to relive some very painful memories.

LWW
05-04-2011, 03:13 AM
I offered no "TAKE" on anything.

I offered the data that was available.

If it is inaccurate, she has every right to make a statement of correction.

And, FWIW, the statements made are entirely relevant as Ms Adkins has represented herself as one thing ... and the data shows quite another.

When someone claims to despise the EEEVILLL rich, they make it relevant that they also are members of a yacht club.

When someone claims that they have personally and professionally bought only US made products for over 30 years, they make it relevant that they make a living in large part peddling imported goods.

When someone denies filing a lawsuit, they make it relevant when it is found out that they did.

Anything else I can help you to comprehend?

LWW
05-04-2011, 03:16 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">she's too much of a lady to tell you this....but it ain't none of your f****** business.</div></div>

Her posting history does not support your conclusion.

Qtec
05-04-2011, 06:16 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Those are the rules people agree to when they join Snoopy. </div></div>

Did you join?

Q...Dorothy still lives in the Land of Oz. Normal rules don't apply to him because he has ruby shoes.

Gayle in MD
05-04-2011, 07:40 AM
Knappes??????????????

I have no clue? Never heard of it. More illogical BS, designed to intimidate me.

He's nuts.

wolfdancer
05-04-2011, 09:57 AM
when in Rome......

pooltchr
05-04-2011, 10:05 AM
Try "Knapps"

Steve

wolfdancer
05-04-2011, 11:34 AM
Gayle, evidently "they" have done even more research on your past, and now mine. Had they dug even deeper...they might have discovered, I was arrested for shoplifting at around age 6; some donuts as I recall. Living in a German boarding house, our punishment was often no lunch and forced to stay in a pitch black cellar for the school lunch break. It didn't end up as in Les Miz; I was not incarcerated for 20 years.
He has posted some cryptic date which doesn't mean anything to me, but might be part of my arch-criminal past?

wolfdancer
05-04-2011, 11:49 AM
She doesn't seem to be taking your "disclosure" bs...very serious.
Maybe you should turn up the pressure. Do you really think that anything you may have discovered on your own, or paid to have uncovered....is going to affect her, or her business?

LWW
05-04-2011, 12:05 PM
Ask Jim.

LWW
05-04-2011, 12:05 PM
It isn't a date.

pooltchr
05-04-2011, 12:22 PM
What would make you think I would ever pay anyone anything just to learn something about someone who has no significance whatsoever, other than to be a mouthpiece for the radical left on a pool forum?

You people take all of this much too seriously! You with your threats to get face to face with me and "let the chips fall where they may", or her threatening to put up billboards, or picket outside my business.

It's a freaking pool forum....entertainment! You all are the ones who have taken it to the point where it is today. I'm sure you are proud of your "accomplishment". Your constant hate speak and personal threats and attacks have generated a place where civil discussion is the exception, rather than the rule.

Steve

DickLeonard
05-04-2011, 12:25 PM
Gayle what are you still doing trying to penatrate rock with Words. Just checking in to See how Obama screwed up getting Osama. Love Dick. I am going to sleep now

Sev
05-04-2011, 12:31 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Try "Knapps"

Steve </div></div>

I take them occasionally.
My cat is a big believer in them. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Stretch
05-04-2011, 02:04 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ask Jim. </div></div>

Ask him yourself. St.

LWW
05-04-2011, 02:14 PM
I don't need to as I know the answer ... and so does Charlotte.

LWW
05-04-2011, 02:15 PM
And that has been their goal all along.

wolfdancer
05-04-2011, 03:10 PM
I believe Jim is her husband's name...and that the mention of his name was to let her know he has researched her and her business, and any legal matters that involve her. He probably knows the name of her grand kids, and her dog and her pony...speaking of which....this thread is beginning to resemble a dog and pony show?

LWW
05-04-2011, 03:33 PM
Well, you are a woofer.

wolfdancer
05-04-2011, 04:09 PM
I looked up woofer on dictionary.com...nothing there?
Also, looked it up elsewhere, and see the slang meaning for the term...what are you claiming?

wolfdancer
05-04-2011, 04:20 PM
you keep making defamatory claims about her....and alluding that one of her friends is betraying her. Who, amongst her friends, would give you the time of day?

Sev
05-04-2011, 05:26 PM
Perhaps a conservative in MD on another site?
Just speculation mind you.

LWW
05-05-2011, 03:02 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">you keep making defamatory claims about her....and alluding that one of her friends is betraying her. Who, amongst her friends, would give you the time of day?
</div></div>

Unlike you, I don't betray things that I was asked to keep quiet by the teller.

Stretch
05-05-2011, 04:22 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">you keep making defamatory claims about her....and alluding that one of her friends is betraying her. Who, amongst her friends, would give you the time of day?
</div></div>

Unlike you, I don't betray things that I was asked to keep quiet by the teller. </div></div>

No, you just broadcast them over the internet without thier concent. St.

LWW
05-05-2011, 05:07 AM
I don't need someone's consent to disseminate data available to anyone.

The funny thing is that my wishes have been very reasonable ... for Charlotte to treat others with the same level of respect she wishes for herself to receive.

It is the cabal which is entirely unreasonable as what it wants is the right to lie, malign, slander, belittle, falsely accuse, and generally attack and troll with total impunity.

You may now resume your pouting.

Sev
05-05-2011, 06:18 AM
Everything is better in color.

Although B & W can be quite refreshing.

LWW
05-05-2011, 05:06 PM
I have some B & W ...

LWW
05-05-2011, 05:07 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">you keep making defamatory claims about her....
</div></div>

Quite simply ... you area liar.

I have asked more than once what these "defamatory claims" are ... and have never received a reply.

But, once a woofer always a woofer.

wolfdancer
05-05-2011, 05:08 PM
what's a woofer?

sack316
05-05-2011, 05:20 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">what's a woofer? </div></div>

I don't know the definition as far as the context of this thread. But I do know that:

A) Used to have some in my old truck and Blazer.

B) I've woken up with one or two of 'em in my day /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

Sack

LWW
05-05-2011, 05:38 PM
How can you be a pool player and not know what woofing is?

wolfdancer
05-05-2011, 05:55 PM
I have checked it on the urban dictionary....

pooltchr
05-05-2011, 06:42 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">How can you be a pool player and not know what woofing is? </div></div>

He probably doesn't know what a nit is either....and he are one!!!!

Steve

sack316
05-05-2011, 11:54 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">How can you be a pool player and not know what woofing is? </div></div>

A) I do know what it is, but my joke was more important than proving smarts.

B) I never claimed to be a good pool player anyway /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif (only because good is an understatement lol)

Sack

LWW
05-06-2011, 04:33 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">woof
verb /wo͝of/ 
woofed, past participle; woofed, past tense; woofing, present participle; woofs, 3rd person singular present

(of a dog) Bark
- the dog started to woof

<span style='font-size: 14pt'>Say something in an ostentatious or aggressive manner but with no intention to act</span> </div></div>