PDA

View Full Version : Classic post

wolfdancer
05-04-2011, 12:07 PM
"If you wish to begin showing people the proper respect I have shown you, by not linking to the proof of my statements, I will allow your secret to remain a secret."

If you continue to cyberstalk ... lie ... issue "STFU" orders ... release personal dat on other members ... attack other people's business ... encourage your acolytes to sabotage the online accounts of others ... and other sins you commit on a regular basis, well I may feel my hand has been forced."

Apparently, she is not heeding your directive,thus "forcing your hand".

LWW
05-04-2011, 12:20 PM
Don't put words in her mouth woofie.

You have already betrayed her in the past.

You have earned the title of SUPERTROLL.

wolfdancer
05-04-2011, 03:22 PM
lol....another classic post!!!!

eg8r
05-04-2011, 08:10 PM
What is the point of bringing this pissing match into the forum? How does this help the board at all?

eg8r

wolfdancer
05-04-2011, 08:27 PM
it's your guy that made the post...how did that post of his help?
Here's my advice to you....don't post anything that can't be repeated.
You want to give him a pass for writing it, and knock me for repeating it? By the way....how does your pissing post help the board? You were the original one here that went around stirring the pot., so it is ironic that you are the one now complaining.

eg8r
05-05-2011, 07:06 AM
My guy? Which post are you referring to? If it was the forum peace one then go check out my feelings.

eg8r

wolfdancer
05-06-2011, 02:40 AM
you call it a pissing contest...I think it to be far more serious then that....I posted it for her protection, as I felt there were definite threats made
While you are trying to blame me for??? ....you also want to give him a pass for posting that threat?
You might also ask, but you won't...."how did his comments help the board"?
Nice try though at shifting the blame....classic debating tactic!!

eg8r
05-06-2011, 08:37 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I posted it for her protection, as I felt there were definite threats made
</div></div>Wow, maybe then someone needs to help you out with the definition of protection. Generally speaking when you are protecting someone from threats you don't do everything in your power to incite more threats which is exactly the intent of your post.

eg8r

wolfdancer
05-06-2011, 01:45 PM
Take your complaints then to the admin here, but don't try to use your twisted, biased, illogic to justify your post.
Some variant on "kill the messenger", perhaps?
Despite your disapproval, I will comment as I see fit.
I got me a "big words" dictionary....and don't need anybody to define a threat for me. "If it looks like a duck and walks like a duck..."
Sorry, that lww displaced you, but looks like you are going back on the offensive, trying to regain that #1 spot.

eg8r
05-06-2011, 02:11 PM
Which perceived complaint do you see from me? I am happy that you comment as you see fit but if you real intent was on protection you would serve her best by just keeping silent. With a friend like you who needs enemies.

eg8r

wolfdancer
05-06-2011, 02:38 PM
You keep giving a pass to the one that did the extensive research on the incident, and then felt obliged to publicize it here, adding in his own interpretation of the events. My comments were in regard to that worm; that had to extensively research that bit of news....and if he could do it, then anybody bent on revenge could also do it. Maybe then, he was the one that wanted to alert her enemies?????
only a pos would have brought it up to use it against her.
AS the two of you seemingly think alike....he being just a little more aggressive then you...I can understand your taking his side, and are now trying to shift the blame. "Run that up the flagpole, and ...."

Perky
05-06-2011, 03:11 PM
http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa134/bperkins_photo/binladendeathpix1.jpg

For any who still feel the need to satisfy their appetite for ghoulishly voyeuristic yet irrelevant and unnecessary further proof of the "about-timely" passing of ObL.

Hmmmmm... come to think of it... this does tend to look more than a bit like LWW. Could it be that the Whining Weenie is actually ObL??? Nah... LWW is only "brain dead"... ObL is "dead-dead"

Sev
05-06-2011, 03:36 PM
Hmmmmmm.

Who was it that always called Larry a Weenie?

eg8r
05-06-2011, 04:14 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">only a pos would have brought it up to use it against her.
</div></div>It definitely had no place on this board, I agree.

eg8r

wolfdancer
05-06-2011, 04:21 PM
/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

LWW
05-06-2011, 06:26 PM
It seems another cabalist is suffering from Cybil syndrome.

Perky
05-07-2011, 08:16 AM
I'm sure the Weenie still remembers me... /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif ...having "Burned" his Whining Weenie image into the memory banks of many... even his, tho it be only a minimal short-term memory in a limited deposit bank. It was enjoyable making him cry and scurry for cover back when I put in more time here but eventually tired of it and have moved on. However, I do find his current tag line,""LWW is one of the truly deep thinkers of the 21st Century." very appropriate... as very few thinkers willingly spend their time mucking around in the depths of such disgusting and slimy gutters as the Weenie.

Absolutely no respect for the bigoted likes of the Weenie but just thought I'd look in to see who's still here. Did enjoy exchanges with many here. You and some others from the right and I surely had disagreements but they were respectful.
In truth not much has changed here in the Left-Right disagreements... but I may occasionally toss my penny in now and again.

As for the Weenie /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif I could hardly stop in here without giving him a kick for old times sake but really have no intention of wasting any further time on him.

Sev
05-07-2011, 05:35 PM
Just post some of the weenie pictures for old times sake.

While I often disagreed with you some of them were just dam funny.

Perky
05-07-2011, 09:08 PM
Pretty much have retired the old picks and as I said... other than the one for old times sake "Dead Osama as the Weenie" boot, sorta been there done that. I'm sure the Weenie will be real sorry to hear that... NOT ! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif They were funny tho if I do say so myself and appreciate that you enjoyed some of them... even if I'm not sure the Weenie truly appreciated any of them for their higher level of humour... superseding political boundaries /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif Doing those Weenie picks really help me to greatly improve my photo-shop skills so I do owe the Weenie a note of gratitude for that. Some people are so good at photo-shopping these days that it was unsurprising to me that there were some congressman who were advocating for the release of the bin Laden pictures based upon the claim that they had already been leaked, and they themselves had seen them. Of course these pictures were quickly proven to be fakes. I did however, notice that not long after bin Laden had been killed, the Weenie also posted those exact same, fake dead bin Laden pictures.

wolfdancer
05-07-2011, 10:27 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I did however, notice that not long after bin Laden had been killed, the Weenie also posted those exact same, fake dead bin Laden pictures. </div></div>
Oh no....it cain't be....did he also claim these to be his own????

Perky
05-08-2011, 01:44 PM
The Weenie posted the same two fake pictures that had fooled the Republican congressman (very well done photo-shopped fakes) He also posted two obviously joke pictures. I personally believe... considering what a naive moron the Weenie is, that the Weenie believed the first two to be the real deal. It looks as if Sev attempted to point out his mistake but the link is now broken so there's no way to tell for sure.

wolfdancer
05-09-2011, 12:13 AM
He made an earlier photoshop album....which would have been clever had a precocious 8 yr old put it together. In it he had one very cruel picture of a Gravestone with the inscription
"R.I.P. Gayle" (or maybe Wail), his pet putdown name for her.
What made it exceptionally cruel was that she had a serious health issue at the time.
In true weenie logic....he blamed me as I had published that, then confidential info, mistakenly hoping that they had enough humanity to lay off the personal attacks against her....instead they seemed to ramp them up?

pooltchr
05-09-2011, 06:32 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> I had published that, then confidential info, mistakenly hoping that they had enough humanity to lay off the personal attacks against her. </div></div>

So tell us, how did you manage to come into posession of said photos that YOU published here?

Steve

Gayle in MD
05-09-2011, 09:30 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> I had published that, then confidential info, mistakenly hoping that they had enough humanity to lay off the personal attacks against her. </div></div>

So tell us, how did you manage to come into posession of said photos that YOU published here?

Steve </div></div>

Wolf didn't publish them here. They were copied and remain in my attorney's file, no need to give you the name of the file, but I can assure you, it has grown very thick.

You and Lww work a lot like the Bush Cabal, maked up non existant offensives, IOW, lies, and then post them in an effort to deny and cover up your own constatn lies about, and attacks upon others.

Everyone sees through it, so it serves only to make you two look more ridiculous than you already look, is that's possible.

G.

LWW
05-09-2011, 04:09 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> I had published that, then confidential info, mistakenly hoping that they had enough humanity to lay off the personal attacks against her. </div></div>

Steve </div></div>

Wolf didn't publish them here. They were copied and remain in my attorney's file, no need to give you the name of the file, but I can assure you, it has grown very thick.

You and Lww work a lot like the Bush Cabal, maked up non existant offensives, IOW, lies, and then post them in an effort to deny and cover up your own constatn lies about, and attacks upon others.

Everyone sees through it, so it serves only to make you two look more ridiculous than you already look, is that's possible.

G.

</div></div>

1 - He did publish pics he stole from my account here.

2 - The gravestone story is a lie that you and woofie concocted.

3 -You don't have a file on this at an attorney IMHO, and if you do you are far more gullible than I had suspected.

4 - I have posted no lies about you.

5 - You convince nobody, not even yourself.

LWW
05-09-2011, 04:10 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> I had published that, then confidential info, mistakenly hoping that they had enough humanity to lay off the personal attacks against her. </div></div>

Steve </div></div>

He rummaged through an account that did not belong to him, which I might add is an actual crime.