PDA

View Full Version : Lie upon Lie from the WH

llotter
05-05-2011, 11:06 AM
Can anyone believe the changing stories coming out of the WH surrounding the bin Laden murder?

pooltchr
05-05-2011, 11:16 AM
Can anyone believe anything coming out of the White House?

Steve

llotter
05-05-2011, 11:21 AM
Answer: No, none are believable.

Gayle in MD
05-05-2011, 12:37 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: llotter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Can anyone believe the changing stories coming out of the WH surrounding the bin Laden murder? </div></div>

How many times did Bush change the mission statement for Iraq???????????

Bush said, about bin Laden, "Wanted, Dead OR Alive"

Congress will be shown the videos of the killing. Do you think the Republicans aren't going to see them, too?

bin Laden, was wanted by the world. It's interesting how you righties are digging round, trying to find something you can use against the President, who accomlished what two other presidents before him, could not succeed at accomplishing, and Bush, gave up even trying to get bin Laden.

"I don't know where he is, he's hiding. I don't think about him."

Bush, by his own admission, Wasn't even thinking about the man who planned and led the attackers on 9/11.

Do you really believe that after such a huge success, with the world cheering bin Laden's death, that you conspiracy theorists, are going to do anything but make yourselves look even more stupid than you already look????

The birther nonsense, wasn't proof enough of your zany partisan, Spoon fed, BS? You and others questioning anything at all, when we have DNA?

You insult our Special Forces. Do you think they would lie about having killed bin Laden? They were trained on how to determine, within a few minutes, if they had gotten the right man.

Do you think when the White House has immediately set in motion, a task force, to go thhrough all of the valuable information we got from bin Laden's hide out, that it's fair of you to experct perfection, on every reported detail of May first?

Never in my life, have I witnessed such ugly, unAMican behavior, anything could have happened to those guys, and you are pissed because bin Laden was unarmed.

Disgusting! I can assure you, the families of those who lost loved ones, on 9/11, don't give a **** if bin Laden was armed, or not. None of those killed on 9/11, were armed, either.

G.

bin Laden, admitted he was behind 9/11, and claimed responsibility for other killings.

There was aaaan ak-47 within his reach. name one thing, in the president's speech, that was wrong.

You are conflating other comments, with his.

What a disgrace.

Those guys went into a dangerous situation, where anything could have happened. None of them knew for sure, what they might have to overcome.

Shame on all of you here, who have chosen to dig for something wrong. You can't hold the President to account, because some of is top level people, made some mistakes in their reporting.

And you call yourselves patriots.... /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smirk.gif

eg8r
05-05-2011, 12:44 PM
You did not address his actual post. Why change the subject? Maybe llotter can address what parts of the story he referring to that has changed.

eg8r

wolfdancer
05-05-2011, 01:42 PM
Gayle was just speaking her mind, and offering her views on the topic, as is her want; as is her right....last I heard lotter wasn't in charge here and while all roads may lead to Rome; not all of the posts have to go through him, for his approval, or censure.
Just because he wrote some of his usual boiler plate pos ...she can choose to ignore him, as I normally do. I also normally avoid your posts because you were the original "LWW" on the site,...he just stole your spotlight.

Gayle in MD
05-05-2011, 01:46 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You did not address his actual post. Why change the subject? Maybe llotter can address what parts of the story he referring to that has changed.

eg8r </div></div>

I did. Here was the response:
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <span style='font-size: 14pt'>
Do you think when the White House has immediately set in motion, a task force, to go thhrough all of the valuable information we got from bin Laden's hide out, that it's fair of you to expect perfection, on every reported detail of May first?

</span> </div></div>

LWW
05-05-2011, 05:19 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: llotter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Answer: No, none are believable. </div></div>

I must disagree.

The cabal can, and will, believe whatever the regime tells them to believe ... even when it contradicts what they told them to believe 5 minutes ago ... and believe both contradictory versions of "TRUTH" without hesitation.

LWW
05-05-2011, 05:23 PM
Gawd I love your posts Charlotte.

It is pointed out that the rgime is pimping you with a pack of lies and your instinctive response is, paraphrased:

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style='font-size: 11pt'>B-B-B-BUT B-B-B-BOOOOSH!!!!</span> <span style='font-size: 14pt'>BOOOOSH!!!!</span> <span style='font-size: 17pt'>BOOOOSH!!!!</span> <span style='font-size: 20pt'>B-B-B-BUT B-B-B-BOOOOSH!!!!</span>

G.</div></div>

Sev
05-05-2011, 06:58 PM
Its been entertaining to watch.

Panetta says one thing. Obama says another. Then Hillary chimes in.

Has Biden actually managed to keep his mouth shut this time around???

pooltchr
05-05-2011, 07:03 PM
It does get difficult at times to decide which part of the administration is actually in charge.

Steve

LWW
05-06-2011, 04:28 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Its been entertaining to watch.

Panetta says one thing. Obama says another. Then Hillary chimes in.

Has Biden actually managed to keep his mouth shut this time around??? </div></div>

And they believe every story ... we are at least into pentathink territory by now.

And, FWIW, it was Vice Imam Biteme which blabbed that it was the Seals.

eg8r
05-06-2011, 08:45 AM
You asking him a question does not address his post. What you are doing is saying it is perfectly fine with discrepancies in the reports. I personally believe before the President starts telling the details it would be a good idea for him to "know" the details.

Would it have been wrong for Obama to just go on TV and announce the assassination of Osama from a surgical strike team and more details will be released later.

eg8r

eg8r
05-06-2011, 08:47 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Just because he wrote some of his usual boiler plate pos ...she can choose to ignore him, as I normally do. I also normally avoid your posts because you were the original "LWW" on the site,...he just stole your spotlight.
</div></div>I hope when I get your age I don't finish out my life as the disgruntled whiney old man you come across as being. Open your windows and smell the fresh air. Quit being so darn grumpy every time someone posts something you don't agree with.

eg8r

Gayle in MD
05-09-2011, 12:04 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Gawd I love your posts Charlotte.

It is pointed out that the rgime is pimping you with a pack of lies and your instinctive response is, paraphrased:

[quote=Gayle in MD]<span style='font-size: 11pt'>B-B-B-BUT B-B-B-BOOOOSH!!!!</span> <span style='font-size: 14pt'>BOOOOSH!!!!</span> <span style='font-size: 17pt'>BOOOOSH!!!!</span> <span style='font-size: 20pt'>B-B-B-BUT B-B-B-BOOOOSH!!!!</span>

G.</div></div> [/quote

It's a hellovalot more accurate than the total BULL**** you post on this forum, LARRY!

In fact, BBBBBBUT OBBBBBBAMA, is not only not accurate, but just shows how jealous you are over a half black man, being brilliant, vs the on going demonstration of your own total ignorance, and filth!

In fact, I hear you couldn't even get a date in high school! Atleast, not with a girl.

So STUFF IT!
G.

Gayle in MD
05-09-2011, 01:00 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You asking him a question does not address his post. What you are doing is saying it is perfectly fine with discrepancies in the reports. I personally believe before the President starts telling the details it would be a good idea for him to "know" the details.

Would it have been wrong for Obama to just go on TV and announce the assassination of Osama from a surgical strike team and more details will be released later.

eg8r </div></div>

Other than calling the President a Liar, what specific accusation did he make, ED.

I think everyone had been up pretty damn late, on May 1st.

I think it was an extremely stressful night for all of them.

Now, Llotter's complaining because every single statement, from every single person, wasn't word for word talking points?

Our people were as honest as they could be, given the fact that they were communicating with our forces, over a very long range, without the very best of technlogical clarity.

One would expect, as is often the case, it takes a bit of time for all who speak for the White House, to get every, little minute detail, straight.

To call that lying, is nothing short of intentional smearing.

Anyway, so far, I notice that not one single critic of this mission, of killing bin Laden, has answered any of my questions, such as....

WTH do you think Bush meant, when he said, "Wanted dead of alive"

Now, are you going to tell me that that question, has no relevance, to the nit picking critical accusations, and condemnations, of this operation????

G.

LWW
05-09-2011, 04:20 PM
1 - Thanks for confirming, again, that you read every word I post.

2 - I'm not ashamed of my name.