PDA

View Full Version : Are you a CCB addict? I am.

bluewolf
09-13-2002, 09:21 AM
Adapted from the NA basic test: Who is an addict (CCB)?

Most of us do not have to think about this question. WE KNOW! Our whole life/relevant part and thinking was centered in CCB in one form or another-the getting and using and finding ways and means to get more CCB. We lived to use CCB and used CCB to live. Very simply, a CCB addict is a man or woman whose life is controlled by their CCB addiction. We are people in the grip of a continuing and progressive illness whose ends are always the same:broken finances,broken relationships and tournaments.

bw

nAz
09-13-2002, 09:26 AM
Guess im not an addict, atleats not for CCB

Kato
09-13-2002, 09:34 AM
Nope, I'm an "old hand". Nothing broken here.

Kato

09-13-2002, 10:29 AM
It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that you belong in a straight jacket. Get yourself some help.

bluewolf
09-13-2002, 10:37 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Anonymous:</font><hr> It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that you belong in a straight jacket. Get yourself some help. <hr></blockquote>

oh i guess i should have put &lt;VBG&gt; at the end for the more serious minded who do not catch onto humor teehee

09-13-2002, 10:50 AM
I'm dead serious. You're sick. Get help.

nAz
09-13-2002, 11:26 AM
leave her be, there are no sane pool players!

bluewolf
09-14-2002, 08:13 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Anonymous:</font><hr> I'm dead serious. You're sick. Get help. <hr></blockquote>

please state your credentials,including your real name!!!
bw

bluewolf
09-14-2002, 08:17 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: nAz:</font><hr> leave her be, there are no sane pool players! <hr></blockquote>

thanks naz.plus that piece i sent in was a total joke. it was practically word for word from a paragraph from the basic text of narcotics anonymous with a few 'ccbs' thrown in to be funny. &lt;VBG&gt;

bw

nmshooter
09-14-2002, 09:04 PM
Well she doesnt need to state her real name.......her logged IP address states it very clearly. Very sad really

nAz
09-14-2002, 10:01 PM
64.12.96.200 this AOL IP? i told that to someone in a priv. message but was not sure ... who cares anyway anons our useless anyway

nmshooter
09-14-2002, 10:05 PM
actually Im referring to the 2nd anonymous post whos IP is the same IP that Fran posted under in teh going away thread.

Fran Crimi
09-14-2002, 10:13 PM
Due to the situation of late concerning bluewolf and myself, I figured I'd better address this. Hopefully the "she" you are referring to isn't me, but just in case, since I see a correlating IP...no I don't do anonymous. I stand front and center behind every word I write. Always did.

Oh, and BTW, I see Carol has been falsely accused of an anon post. By accusing posters of secretely posting as anon, you are just feeding into the anon poster, not to mention slandering someone who is innocent.

I've been hit by plenty of anon posters with correlating IP's with other known posters. As much as I'd like to assume who they may be, I can't.

Well, as I said, hopefully you weren't referring to me, but I figure it's better to be safe than falsely accused.

Fran

09-15-2002, 02:35 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: nmshooter:</font><hr> actually Im referring to the 2nd anonymous post whos IP is the same IP that Fran posted under in teh going away thread. <hr></blockquote>

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Fran Crimi:</font><hr> Let me tell you something Mrs. Bluewolf. Stay, leave, who cares? Do what you want. But if you ever lay your paranioa on me like that again I will come back at you so hard that you won't know whether you're thinking out of your right brain, left brain or rear end, and you can bring your hubby along for the ride.

You've been riding me for a long time and don't think I haven't noticed---and in spite of that I have been nothing but polite to you.

So you're feeling better now huh? Good. Stay away from me and my posts.

Fran

<hr></blockquote>

the above post and a self-deleted post have the same IP address as the anonymous 'I'm dead serious.You're sick.Get help' post.BS

09-15-2002, 03:18 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Anonymous:</font><hr> It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that you belong in a straight jacket. Get yourself some help. <hr></blockquote>

Uh oh,this post too BS

Fran Crimi
09-15-2002, 05:40 AM
And while you're at it, BS, I must be you. Check out the IP's.

Here's one of your posts:

Anonymous
(Unregistered)
09/13/02 01:49 AM
Re: Tentative US Open Player List [re: 9 Ball Girl] Reply Quote

Quote: 9 Ball Girl:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I see Mika will be playing after all.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Read somewhere that money owed him was put towards his entry fee but he actually hasn't committed verbally.All heresay though.BS
Post Extras

Here's me:

Fran Crimi
(newbie)
09/10/02 10:53 AM
Re: Almost unreadable anymore. [re: bluewolf] Edit Reply Quote

Yup, everyone has opinions, in fact, and as soon as we read or see something, we form an opinion. It's automatic. What I do, is ask myself if I think I know enough of the facts to support my initial opinion or reaction to something. Usually (especially in the early days of my pool playing career) the answer is no, so instead of throwing my opinion out there to be challenged, and to see what others think, I ask a question or do some research until I feel I know enough to speak out.

Fran

Post Extras

Does this Fran bashing stuff ever get to end? Doesn't really matter...it's getting so ridiculous it's actually funny.

Fran

09-15-2002, 09:36 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: bluewolf:</font><hr> please state your credentials,including your real name!!!<hr></blockquote>Yea right. bluewolf, are you going to continue to share with us every fleeting thought that passes through your mind?
Slim

09-15-2002, 11:19 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Fran Crimi:</font><hr> And while you're at it, BS, I must be you. Check out the IP's.

Anonymous
(Unregistered)

Read somewhere that money owed him was put towards his entry fee but he actually hasn't committed verbally.All heresay though.BS
Post Extras

Here's me:

Fran Crimi
(newbie)

Yup, everyone has opinions, in fact, and as soon as we read or see something, we form an opinion. It's automatic. What I do, is ask myself if I think I know enough of the facts to support my initial opinion or reaction to something. Usually (especially in the early days of my pool playing career) the answer is no, so instead of throwing my opinion out there to be challenged, and to see what others think, I ask a question or do some research until I feel I know enough to speak out.

Fran

Post Extras

Does this Fran bashing stuff ever get to end? Doesn't really matter...it's getting so ridiculous it's actually funny.

Fran

<hr></blockquote>

Well, a valid point indeed Fran.

But only the good Lord (and maybe the ccb webmaster) knows that I certainly didn't make the two anonymous posts aimed at degrading Bluewolf.In fact,I would encourage her to look into the matter further.

We must both be AOL users but the similarities stop there. /ccboard/images/icons/smile.gif

If Bluewolf and the webmaster wanted to pursue this further,I'd be more than happy to accomodate.Sorry Fran,I just don't want to be confused with you,your posts,or your bickerings.

But ... I can honestly say that it wasn't me.What about you?BS

Fran Crimi
09-15-2002, 11:52 AM
Anonymous
(Unregistered)
09/13/02 12:50 PM
Re: Are you a CCB addict? I am. [re: bluewolf] Reply Quote

Anonymous
(Unregistered)
09/12/02 09:42 PM
Re: Favorite Sayings Of The Pros [re: Egg] Reply Quote

Quote: Egg:
What are some of your favorite sayings or pieces of advice made by professional players, past or present?

Here's one of my favorites:

If you ever lay your paranioa on me like that again I will come back at you so hard that you won't know whether you're thinking out of your right brain, your left brain or your rear end.

addendum-

"Who in the hell do you think you are?What do you know about my life?I could nail you right to the ground right here if I wanted to with the things I know about ... your trailer trash level.Let me tell you something ... stay,leave,who cares?But if you ever lay your paranioa on me like that again i will come back at you so hard ...[in the same breath] My philosophy for myself has always been to learn first,then talk later.My shrink and I are working it out though"

dismiss the shrink imo BS

nAz
09-15-2002, 11:57 AM
Meow!

09-15-2002, 12:25 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Fran Crimi:</font><hr> Anonymous
(Unregistered)
09/13/02 12:50 PM
Re: Are you a CCB addict? I am. [re: bluewolf] Reply Quote

Anonymous
(Unregistered)
09/12/02 09:42 PM
Re: Favorite Sayings Of The Pros [re: Egg] Reply Quote

Quote: Egg:
What are some of your favorite sayings or pieces of advice made by professional players, past or present?

Here's one of my favorites:

If you ever lay your paranioa on me like that again I will come back at you so hard that you won't know whether you're thinking out of your right brain, your left brain or your rear end.

addendum-

"Who in the hell do you think you are?What do you know about my life?I could nail you right to the ground right here if I wanted to with the things I know about ... your trailer trash level.Let me tell you something ... stay,leave,who cares?But if you ever lay your paranioa on me like that again i will come back at you so hard ...[in the same breath] My philosophy for myself has always been to learn first,then talk later.My shrink and I are working it out though"

dismiss the shrink imo BS
<hr></blockquote>
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Anonymous:</font><hr> &lt;blockquote&gt;&lt;font class="small"&gt;Quote: Fran Crimi:&lt;/font&gt;&lt;hr&gt; And while you're at it, BS, I must be you. Check out the IP's.

Anonymous
(Unregistered)

Post Extras

Here's me:

Fran Crimi
(newbie)

Fran

Post Extras

Fran

&lt;hr&gt;&lt;/blockquote&gt;

Well, a valid point indeed Fran.

But only the good Lord (and maybe the ccb webmaster) knows that I certainly didn't make the two anonymous posts aimed at degrading Bluewolf.In fact,I would encourage her to look into the matter further.

We must both be AOL users but the similarities stop there. /ccboard/images/icons/smile.gif

If Bluewolf and the webmaster wanted to pursue this further,I'd be more than happy to accomodate.Sorry Fran,I just don't want to be confused with you,your posts,or your bickerings.

But ... I can honestly say that it wasn't me.What about you?BS <hr></blockquote>

You didn't answer my question.BS

Fran Crimi
09-15-2002, 01:17 PM
I answered your question loud and clear earlier in this thread before you asked it. I don't do anonymous. What's not to understand?

You mean you could possibly interpret that to mean 'except in this situation'?

I know you dislike me intensely, which is your perogative, but I won't reword my sentences just to suit you. So, go ahead, interpret to your heart's content.

In the meantime, just because you said you honestly didn't do it, given your history of sarcastic negative posts, I guess we're all just supposed to take your word for it.

Fran