PDA

View Full Version : Dear leader shows a "flyover bubba their place!"

LWW
05-06-2011, 04:50 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Debra Burlingame, the sister of Charles "Chic" Burlingame (pilot of the plane that crashed into the Pentagon) met with President Obama today, along with other families who were victims of 9/11. Burlingame said she confronted Obama about Attorney General Eric Holder prosecuting the men who interrogated KSM, which may have produced intelligence leading us to bin Laden.

Burlingame describes the encounter with Obama: <span style='font-size: 11pt'>"As a former attorney I know you can't tell the Attorney General what to do, he said, 'No, I can't.' But I said 'we -- that shouldn't stop you from giving your opinion. We wouldn't be here today if they hadn't done their jobs. </span><span style='font-size: 14pt'>Can't you at least give them your opinion.'</span> <span style='font-size: 17pt'>And he said 'no I won't,' and he turned around and walked away."</span> </div></div>

How dare the "little people" ... as Ms Adkins refers to the "bubbas" in "flyover country" ... think they can question the omniscience and omnipotence of dear leader!

Don't they realize that "HE and ONLY HE" could have done this?

OH DEAR! (http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2011/05/05/burlingame_after_meeting_with_obama_he_turned_his_ back_on_me.html)

pooltchr
05-06-2011, 05:29 AM
Doesn't it seem strange that the same intelligence gathering organization that is being publically credited for gathering information that lead to the great victory of the Obama administration, is also under investigation by this administration for gathering information from our enemies??????

Steve

LWW
05-06-2011, 05:36 AM
With doublethink, everything becomes believable.

What I'd love to hear an explanation for is how we killed the head of AQ when AQ ... according to our resident leftists ... doesn't exist?

pooltchr
05-06-2011, 05:51 AM
And how the administration deleted the term "war on terror" from their vocabulary, until it became useful for them to have a war on terror.

Steve

Sev
05-06-2011, 05:57 AM
Still prosecuting are they?

Better to execute than bloody nose I guess.

LWW
05-06-2011, 06:57 AM
All bubba's must learn their place.

pooltchr
05-06-2011, 08:31 AM
You can send a SEAL team in to kill a terrorist and the left will shout from the rooftop what a great president we have. But let someone give a terrorist a fat lip, and the left will be screaming torture and abuse!

These people are insane!

Steve