PDA

View Full Version : Blue Diamond Chalk

mlfield
05-08-2011, 08:13 AM
I have been selling Blue Diamond Chalk for a little while now. I sell on EBay and AZBilliards. I have the cheapest prices on Ebay and anywhere else. I sell it for $6.00 per box of two pieces and that's with FREE shipping. Just contact me at mikelacefield@gmail.com. You may check my feedback on Ebay. My seller ID is mlfield. Fast shipping!! Thanks, Mike

cushioncrawler
05-08-2011, 05:10 PM
$3 per block sounds dear. But it must be about 20yrs since i bort a block.
At my club there iz a box (16? blocks) with a sign $1 per block.
Anyhow i uze kieckhefer -- which i get on ebay for about $2 per block inklooding shipping from usofa. Theze are often slightly uzed, say 90% remaining.
Plus i sometimes get handmedowns from one of my snooker mates who dumps hiz blocks once they are down to about 90% remaining, ie still under warranty.
mac.

Deeman3
05-09-2011, 08:48 AM
My policy for years has been to steal chalk at every event I play! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif Of course, I only swipe Master's blue!

SpiderMan
05-09-2011, 10:00 AM
I just "trade up" whenever the chalk on the table is new and the chalk in my holder is worn. Everyone's happy, as I chalk properly so that my "broken in" piece is easier to use than a new one.

Back before anyone had personal chalk holders, I had a friend who would steal the chalk from any table where he happened to be playing. If he lasted to the final rounds of a tournament, his pockets would be full and everyone else would be looking for a scrap of chalk. Maybe it was a tactical move, to keep others from chalking as often. I always had to grab and keep a piece in self-defense, and I'd never loan it to him.

SpiderMan

Sid_Vicious
05-09-2011, 11:39 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SpiderMan</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I just "trade up" whenever the chalk on the table is new and the chalk in my holder is worn. Everyone's happy, as I chalk properly so that my "broken in" piece is easier to use than a new one.

Back before anyone had personal chalk holders, I had a friend who would steal the chalk from any table where he happened to be playing. If he lasted to the final rounds of a tournament, his pockets would be full and everyone else would be looking for a scrap of chalk. Maybe it was a tactical move, to keep others from chalking as often. I always had to grab and keep a piece in self-defense, and I'd never loan it to him.

SpiderMan </div></div>

Yea, where'd ol'Chopstick go to these days anyway ;-) sid

Deeman3
05-09-2011, 11:48 AM
Sid, I'm relieved as I thought he was talking about me! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

SpiderMan
05-10-2011, 02:20 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Deeman3</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sid, I'm relieved as I thought he was talking about me! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif</div></div>

Actually, the guy's name was Tom Ashworth. Haven't seen him in years, though I read an interview a while back that said he was operating a privately-owned dredge for gold.

SpiderMan