PDA

View Full Version : Where are the POWs?

llotter
05-09-2011, 06:46 AM
I heard on the street some time back that The Pathetic Moron's modus operandi was to kill the enemy rather than take them prisoner because we had no where to store them. I know that we are in several wars but haven't heard anything about any POWs and was wondering if anyone knows what's happening to them?

Perky
05-09-2011, 08:31 AM
The only POW's... Parasites (who are) Obviously Worthless... I know about is that particular piece of human waste once known as... James Kopp. Now he's just known as the favourite bitch.. (because he's soooo accommodating) ...for a great many of his inmate sweeties. Surely you remember the picture I posted some time back of him and one of his biggest lovers?? ...the many tattoo's confirming this /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> wondering if anyone knows what's happening to them? </div></div> Well for Kopp... not hard to imagine... He's spent so much of his time in prison bent over, he apparently now has difficulty standing upright... much less being able to walk in anything but a bow-legged fashion /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

llotter
05-09-2011, 10:01 AM
you really can't compete with wolfie in the humor department and you can't provide a reasoned comment so the question is begged, why do you post anything at all? If you are not a sophomore in college, you are definitely one in life, probably never to progress any further.

Gayle in MD
05-09-2011, 11:44 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: llotter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I heard on the street some time back that The Pathetic Moron's modus operandi was to kill the enemy rather than take them prisoner because we had no where to store them. I know that we are in several wars but haven't heard anything about any POWs and was wondering if anyone knows what's happening to them? </div></div>

lmao!!!! YOU "HEARD ON THE STREET"

Was that that same place where you heard that a coward and a murderer was a hero and a martyr?

LMAO! You get zanier everyday!

Perky
05-09-2011, 12:12 PM
You weren't worth much of my time back when I used to post on here more regularly and you're certainly not worth it now. Although I did enjoy some chuckles ridiculing the social deviate Kopp with some of my photo-shop pictures. You can be assured That his prison sweethearts are now taking goooooood care him.. so he now, like bin Laden has become irrelevant. You were always a coward back in my early days on this forum and clearly you remain just as cowardly ..rather in the same cowardly mold of your so-called moldy martyr... /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif who would have thought being a martyr would require having such a sore butt??? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif Wouldn't surprise me to learn that you're inclined to follow in Kopp's image that way too.

As you're always so inarticulate, with seemingly no functioning cognitive processing abilities... commenting on anything else you ineffectively attempt to say is pointless.

Just felt like like kicking your sorry ass to the curb one more time for old time sake /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif