PDA

View Full Version : Upset about the attacks on Gayle

eg8r
05-10-2011, 04:59 PM
I know that Gayle is a strong enough woman to deal with what has happened here recently on the board but I wanted to voice my disapproval (not that it matters to those that should be listening) of the actions here. It really has bothered me greatly and I have struggled with how to deal with it.

After reading the threads lately about the personal info being posted about Gayle it really makes me sick. There is no reason to attack anyone personally that way on the forum and nothing good can come of it (I don't care if it is perceived retaliation either, two wrongs don't make a right). I stand behind everything Gayle has stated in response to that post. It was mean-spririted and in no way should have a place here on the board. I have been difficult and many times said things that should not have been said but I have offered apologies each time. I have chatted with Gayle over email (I have since lost the email address with my latest laptop upgrade) and even though we disagreed it never got to the point where I would publicly attack her the way it was done on this board. What benefit do you get going after someone in that manner. It is one thing to banter back and forth on the board about subjects posted here but to make a post that is so mean-spririted as lww did is sickening. I hope this is the bottom because if the board continues in this manner then I will definitely be leaving. I have tried quite hard to change my attitude in responding to people here. I don't know if it has made any difference or not but the negativity is really bothering a lot.

Not sure if I want to participate here anymore.

eg8r <~~~really upset

hondo
05-10-2011, 05:08 PM
Thank you, Ed. lww and his minions have turned this into a very ugly place.
I'm pretty much gone.

Stretch
05-10-2011, 06:28 PM
Great post Ed. St.

ugotda7
05-10-2011, 07:14 PM
She made her bed......

Sev
05-10-2011, 07:51 PM
Did I miss something new?

LWW
05-11-2011, 01:17 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thank you, Ed. lww and his minions have turned this into a very ugly place.
I'm pretty much gone. </div></div>

How many times have I heard that ...

LWW
05-11-2011, 01:18 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ugotda7</div><div class="ubbcode-body">She made her bed...... </div></div>

Ditto ...

LWW
05-11-2011, 01:18 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Did I miss something new? </div></div>

Nope ... same old, woe is Charlotte.

LWW
05-11-2011, 01:20 AM
To be honest, I don't completely disagree with your sentiment ... but I find it hollow being that you have never called out the cabal for it's many crimes.

I try to treat each member as they treat others, including myself.

Sev
05-11-2011, 06:27 AM
Thats good.
I hate when I miss the latest episode on the BD tabloid.

Stretch
05-11-2011, 07:02 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">To be honest, I don't completely disagree with your sentiment ... but I find it hollow being that you have never called out the cabal for it's many crimes.

I try to treat each member as they treat others, including myself. </div></div>

You find it Hollow? What rock have you been living under! Ed has consistantly called Gayle out on everything under the sun for YEARS, along with anyone else who posts material that he is not in agreement with. I have never interfered, nor condemed his right to do so. The fact that even he, a staunch Republican finds your underhanded and repulsive attacks with the inevitable fallout too repulsive to be a party in speeks volumes.

You are without honour or morals. St.

Gayle in MD
05-11-2011, 09:55 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I know that Gayle is a strong enough woman to deal with what has happened here recently on the board but I wanted to voice my disapproval (not that it matters to those that should be listening) of the actions here. It really has bothered me greatly and I have struggled with how to deal with it.

After reading the threads lately about the personal info being posted about Gayle it really makes me sick. There is no reason to attack anyone personally that way on the forum and nothing good can come of it (I don't care if it is perceived retaliation either, two wrongs don't make a right). I stand behind everything Gayle has stated in response to that post. It was mean-spririted and in no way should have a place here on the board. I have been difficult and many times said things that should not have been said but I have offered apologies each time. I have chatted with Gayle over email (I have since lost the email address with my latest laptop upgrade) and even though we disagreed it never got to the point where I would publicly attack her the way it was done on this board. What benefit do you get going after someone in that manner. It is one thing to banter back and forth on the board about subjects posted here but to make a post that is so mean-spririted as lww did is sickening. I hope this is the bottom because if the board continues in this manner then I will definitely be leaving. I have tried quite hard to change my attitude in responding to people here. I don't know if it has made any difference or not but the negativity is really bothering a lot.

eg8r &lt;~~~really upset </div></div>

Ed,
I thank you so much for this post. And, I thank all of my friends here, who have been so supportive, as well, Wolfdancer, Stretch, Hondo, Q, Dee, Sack, Dick Leonard, and there are several others, whose names I won't mention, but I know who they are....but won't mention them, as I'm not sure if they would prefer to remain anonymous.

I can only say, what I have said, all along.
I have never been in a "fight"
I have never struck a person.
I have never "lost" a law suit.
I have never filed a "frivolous" law suit.
I have never made any serious threat, to hurt anyone, nor their "Business" nor ever taken any actions, of any kind, to do harm to any person.

Neither Wolf, nor I, have ever "hacked" into anyone's private information, pictures, or photos, of any kind.

And, above all, I have never done anything that I am ashamed of.

I thank you so much, for your support, and your trust, in my word, regarding these disgraceful posts.

I want to thank also, those others who read this forum, but do not post, who offered other kinds of professional "assistance" to me, regarding these threats.

Thanks again, so much, Ed. Your trust in me, and statements of support, truly do mean a lot to me.

I will send you an E-mail, so we can stay in touch.

Love,
Gayle

Deeman3
05-11-2011, 10:40 AM
Gayle,

Add me to those who didn't "see" the stuff posted but stand with you in people being abusive and threatening.

I don't spend much time here, not a loss to most here, but wanted to make sure I said out loud that I don't like the way you have been treated in the past. I guess this was just more of the same!

Perky
05-11-2011, 10:44 AM
Excellent post... and I believe you articulated quite clearly what this or any other forum should be about. An exchange of divergent opinions where the focus is on on topic, on verifiable documentation of facts and done with respect. I like many have a wide range of friends and big surprise... we don't agree on everything... except for the fact that our friendship and mutual respect are more important than any disagreement over life's transient issues.

I do admit to often kicking LWW's (or as I prefer calling him "The Winning Weenie") butt to the curb, however, he more than any other has earned that low level of respectability. But even with the Weenie or any of the other sub-weenies, there are still boundaries of ethical and social behaviour that shouldn't be crossed. The Weenie and the his sub-weenies consistently ignore these ethical boundaries. For that I don't have a problem with making them the well deserved "butts of my visual humour.

While I feel strongly about standing up for mutual courtesy and respect... I also feel strongly about taking a strong stand against bigotry, racism and hate-mongering wherever it rears it's ugly head. One of the most effective weapons against that sort of evil is humour. Call them vulgar names and you're only playing into the strength of their vulgar mentalities... laugh at them for the joke they are... and mostly they tend to wilt.

Perky
05-11-2011, 10:50 AM
Hello Dee... long time.. I'm not here that often myself these days. I'm now under a new persona but just curious if you ever got around to making a T-shirt out of that "Atlas-like" photo-shopped image I once made for you awhile back?

eg8r
05-11-2011, 11:01 AM
I was looking for your email address (lost after recent laptop upgrade) before making the post because I would have preferred to tell you that way instead of here. The reason is that it would have been more personal and the ones that I would hope would get the message here have just read over it and ignored it.

One thing that I have learned from you over the years to be proud of what I am/say/do no matter what others think. I have seen that in your words and persistence and I believe it when you say it. I might be a pain in the butt on the board but I think politics just does that to me. I am passionate about it enough that I let it get out of hand. This is why in my personal life I just don't talk about it much.

You would get a kick out of hearing some conversations my father and I have because he is so extreme right that I sometimes cannot believe he is my father. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

eg8r

eg8r
05-11-2011, 11:02 AM
Thanks buddy.

eg8r

hondo
05-11-2011, 01:39 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I was looking for your email address (lost after recent laptop upgrade) before making the post because I would have preferred to tell you that way instead of here. The reason is that it would have been more personal and the ones that I would hope would get the message here have just read over it and ignored it.

One thing that I have learned from you over the years to be proud of what I am/say/do no matter what others think. I have seen that in your words and persistence and I believe it when you say it. I might be a pain in the butt on the board but I think politics just does that to me. I am passionate about it enough that I let it get out of hand. This is why in my personal life I just don't talk about it much.

You would get a kick out of hearing some conversations my father and I have because he is so extreme right that I sometimes cannot believe he is my father. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

eg8r </div></div>

Another excellent post, Ed. Thank you.

Deeman3
05-11-2011, 09:20 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Perky</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hello Dee... long time.. I'm not here that often myself these days. I'm now under a new persona but just curious if you ever got around to making a T-shirt out of that "Atlas-like" photo-shopped image I once made for you awhile back? </div></div>

Yes, I did and actually had it at Derby City but was too ashamed of my present shape to wear it! I think it is in my FaceBook photos asvwell!

LWW
05-12-2011, 02:36 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I was looking for your email address (lost after recent laptop upgrade) before making the post because I would have preferred to tell you that way instead of here. The reason is that it would have been more personal and the ones that I would hope would get the message here have just read over it and ignored it.

eg8r </div></div>

Another excellent post, Ed. Thank you. </div></div>

You should be ashamed of that comment.

You, and the cabal, have so traumatized eg that he seems to be suffering from Stockholm Syndrome.

Gayle in MD
05-12-2011, 04:53 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Deeman3</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Gayle,

Add me to those who didn't "see" the stuff posted but stand with you in people being abusive and threatening.

I don't spend much time here, not a loss to most here, but wanted to make sure I said out loud that I don't like the way you have been treated in the past. I guess this was just more of the same! </div></div>

Thank you, Dee, and BTW, I did miss your posts. I can certainly understand how you feel, though.

Take care, and we'll talk later...

Love,
Gayle

Gayle in MD
05-12-2011, 05:03 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I was looking for your email address (lost after recent laptop upgrade) before making the post because I would have preferred to tell you that way instead of here. The reason is that it would have been more personal and the ones that I would hope would get the message here have just read over it and ignored it.

eg8r </div></div>

LOL, Ed, politics does that to a lot of us, and I'd love to hear some of those father/son conversations!

You're a good man, Ed. Your friendship has meant a lot to me.

I sent you an e-mail, this morning. Give those beautiful children of yours, a big hug and kiss for me.

It makes me happy to know that you have gotten any value, from my words.

That is, after all, really what we're all here to do, to give something of value, to others, whenever we can.

Love,
Gayle

Gayle in MD
05-12-2011, 05:08 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Perky</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Excellent post... and I believe you articulated quite clearly what this or any other forum should be about. An exchange of divergent opinions where the focus is on on topic, on verifiable documentation of facts and done with respect. I like many have a wide range of friends and big surprise... we don't agree on everything... except for the fact that our friendship and mutual respect are more important than any disagreement over life's transient issues.

I do admit to often kicking LWW's (or as I prefer calling him "The Winning Weenie") butt to the curb, however, he more than any other has earned that low level of respectability. But even with the Weenie or any of the other sub-weenies, there are still boundaries of ethical and social behaviour that shouldn't be crossed. The Weenie and the his sub-weenies consistently ignore these ethical boundaries. For that I don't have a problem with making them the well deserved "butts of my visual humour.

While I feel strongly about standing up for mutual courtesy and respect... I also feel strongly about taking a strong stand against bigotry, racism and hate-mongering wherever it rears it's ugly head. One of the most effective weapons against that sort of evil is humour. Call them vulgar names and you're only playing into the strength of their vulgar mentalities... laugh at them for the joke they are... and mostly they tend to wilt. </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">While I feel strongly about standing up for mutual courtesy and respect... , I also feel strongly about taking a strong stand against bigotry, racism and hate-mongering wherever it rears it's ugly head. </div></div>

And Bravo to you! Imagine what a wonderful world we'd have, if everyone else, was more like you, my friend.

Thank you, for everything.

Love,
Gayle

Gayle in MD
05-12-2011, 05:12 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">To be honest, I don't completely disagree with your sentiment ... but I find it hollow being that you have never called out the cabal for it's many crimes.

I try to treat each member as they treat others, including myself. </div></div>

You find it Hollow? What rock have you been living under! Ed has consistantly called Gayle out on everything under the sun for YEARS, along with anyone else who posts material that he is not in agreement with. I have never interfered, nor condemed his right to do so. The fact that even he, a staunch Republican finds your underhanded and repulsive attacks with the inevitable fallout too repulsive to be a party in speeks volumes.

You are without honour or morals. St. </div></div>

Stretch, you're such a great guy, but then, I've always known that.....You have a way of stating the exact facts, with true perfection.

Love,
Gayle

sack316
05-15-2011, 09:50 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I know that Gayle is a strong enough woman to deal with what has happened here recently on the board but I wanted to voice my disapproval (not that it matters to those that should be listening) of the actions here. It really has bothered me greatly and I have struggled with how to deal with it.

eg8r &lt;~~~really upset </div></div>

Couldn't have said it better myself. Great post Ed.

Sack

hondo
05-15-2011, 04:17 PM
It is good to know that other than dub's klan of hangers-on, jennings, sev, yugo, and the weasel, everyone else is appalled and sickened by dub's actions.
Gives me hope.
Thanks, Sack.

Sev
05-15-2011, 07:19 PM
You of all people espousing forum etiquette is ironic to n'th power.

Just think of it as a form of WikiLeaks. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

And as far as the article that was printed. Big woop. Its not as if she was exposed for some drug related offense or something that could be considered even more monstrous.

ugotda7
05-15-2011, 07:43 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It is good to know that other than dub's klan of hangers-on, jennings, sev, yugo, and the weasel, everyone else is appalled and sickened by dub's actions.
Gives me hope.
Thanks, Sack. </div></div>

Are you looking for some attention from me?

Sev
05-15-2011, 07:56 PM
He's jealous of your new ride.

hondo
05-15-2011, 08:11 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ugotda7</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It is good to know that other than dub's klan of hangers-on, jennings, sev, yugo, and the weasel, everyone else is appalled and sickened by dub's actions.
Gives me hope.

Are you looking for some attention from me? </div></div>

My friend, I could care less.
Your cronies have lowered the bar so far on here that
nothing surprises me.

Sev
05-15-2011, 08:43 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ugotda7</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It is good to know that other than dub's klan of hangers-on, jennings, sev, yugo, and the weasel, everyone else is appalled and sickened by dub's actions.
Gives me hope.

nothing surprises me. </div></div>

You might be yet. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

hondo
05-15-2011, 08:55 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ugotda7</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It is good to know that other than dub's klan of hangers-on, jennings, sev, yugo, and the weasel, everyone else is appalled and sickened by dub's actions.
Gives me hope.

You might be yet. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif </div></div>

Oh, I have no doubt that you and your cronies will pry into folks private lives as long as it takes to dig up dirt to hurt people. You've already proven that and I'm sure that's just the tip of the iceberg.
You and your cronies are the slimiest group of sewer rats on the forum and are capable of anything.
It's just sad that scum like you and the klan are allowed to get by with it. If the mod was any kind of man he wouldn't let your klan get by with this.
I do believe in karma, sev, and I believe that one day you folks
will answer for the hate you have spread.

ugotda7
05-15-2011, 10:17 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ugotda7</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It is good to know that other than dub's klan of hangers-on, jennings, sev, yugo, and the weasel, everyone else is appalled and sickened by dub's actions.
Gives me hope.

So how much less could you care?

Here, let me make it simple - if you mention me I'll come calling....especially when you demonstrate your typical intellectual laziness. So if that's what you want go ahead.....just don't go crying after the fact. You of all people should know by now I'm not going to let that BS go unnoticed or not properly replied to.

ugotda7
05-15-2011, 10:20 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ugotda7</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It is good to know that other than dub's klan of hangers-on, jennings, sev, yugo, and the weasel, everyone else is appalled and sickened by dub's actions.
Gives me hope.

Oh, I have no doubt that you and your cronies will pry into folks private lives as long as it takes to dig up dirt to hurt people. You've already proven that and I'm sure that's just the tip of the iceberg.
You and your cronies are the slimiest group of sewer rats on the forum and are capable of anything.
It's just sad that scum like you and the klan are allowed to get by with it. If the mod was any kind of man he wouldn't let your klan get by with this.
will answer for the hate you have spread. </div></div>

Cronies? Klan? Sewer rats....and slimy ones at that? Insulting the mod?

Irony and hypocrisy.....look 'em up.

hondo
05-16-2011, 04:58 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ugotda7</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ugotda7</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It is good to know that other than dub's klan of hangers-on, jennings, sev, yugo, and the weasel, everyone else is appalled and sickened by dub's actions.
Gives me hope.

So how much less could you care?

Here, let me make it simple - if you mention me I'll come calling....especially when you demonstrate your typical intellectual laziness. So if that's what you want go ahead.....just don't go crying after the fact. You of all people should know by now I'm not going to let that BS go unnoticed or not properly replied to. </div></div>

yugo, as long as you stay out of my family and my personal
life, which seems like the only decent thing to ask of any human being, come calling all you like.
Fair enough?

hondo
05-16-2011, 05:05 AM
The only reason your name was linked with the sewer rats was because your hate for Gayle was so intense that you condoned and defended dub's attack on her personal life.
I calls it as I sees it.
Slimy, scum and sewer rats are rather tame for how I really feel about dub's attacks on Gayle and Wolfie and the klans' endorsement of his actions.
Spin it however you will, bro.

LWW
05-16-2011, 05:23 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">[You've already proven that and I'm sure that's just the tip of the iceberg.</div></div>

You would be shocked by what the mole inside the cabal has revealed to me.

LWW
05-16-2011, 05:24 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">as you stay out of my family and my personal
life, which seems like the only decent thing to ask of any human being, come calling all you like.
Fair enough? </div></div>

And there is the strangest part of all.

The cabal demands treatment that it would never give a non cabal member.

LWW
05-16-2011, 05:25 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">dub's attack on her personal life.
I calls it as I sees it.
Slimy, scum and sewer rats are rather tame for how I really feel about dub's attacks on Gayle and Wolfie and the klans' endorsement of his actions.</div></div>

What were the attacks?

Stretch
05-16-2011, 05:27 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The only reason your name was linked with the sewer rats was because your hate for Gayle was so intense that you condoned and defended dub's attack on her personal life.
I calls it as I sees it.
Slimy, scum and sewer rats are rather tame for how I really feel about dub's attacks on Gayle and Wolfie and the klans' endorsement of his actions.
Spin it however you will, bro. </div></div>

And spin they do, like a nascar burnout. Happily i'm off to work today haveing passed a kidney stone so it's back to part-time status. Will probably trail off to nothing as the summer is short and there's always better options than slumming it here. St. &lt;tc buddy&gt;

LWW
05-16-2011, 05:27 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ugotda7</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Cronies? Klan? Sewer rats....and slimy ones at that? </div></div>

It's just his passive aggressive self doing some projecting again.

I highly suspect that on his chore list is chopping down a dogwood tree soon.

Sev
05-16-2011, 06:38 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ugotda7</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It is good to know that other than dub's klan of hangers-on, jennings, sev, yugo, and the weasel, everyone else is appalled and sickened by dub's actions.
Gives me hope.

will answer for the hate you have spread. </div></div>

I am appalled by your accusations and language.

Now what exactly did I do???

I just sitting here riding the wave of entertainment.

Sev
05-16-2011, 06:40 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The only reason your name was linked with the sewer rats was because your hate for Gayle was so intense that you condoned and defended dub's attack on her personal life.
I calls it as I sees it.

And spin they do, like a nascar burnout. Happily i'm off to work today haveing passed a kidney stone so it's back to part-time status. Will probably trail off to nothing as the summer is short and there's always better options than slumming it here. St. &lt;tc buddy&gt; </div></div>

Hey did you use the Mac Method?? Glad you got passed it.

Stretch
05-16-2011, 07:40 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The only reason your name was linked with the sewer rats was because your hate for Gayle was so intense that you condoned and defended dub's attack on her personal life.
I calls it as I sees it.

And spin they do, like a nascar burnout. Happily i'm off to work today haveing passed a kidney stone so it's back to part-time status. Will probably trail off to nothing as the summer is short and there's always better options than slumming it here. St. &lt;tc buddy&gt; </div></div>

Hey did you use the Mac Method?? Glad you got passed it. </div></div>

Thanks Sev. All's good. Didn't have to try any methods aside from good medication and buckets of water and cranberry juice. Was rather anticlimactic really. So it's back to the grindstone for the ol'Stretcheroo. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif St.

Sev
05-16-2011, 09:56 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The only reason your name was linked with the sewer rats was because your hate for Gayle was so intense that you condoned and defended dub's attack on her personal life.
I calls it as I sees it.

Hey did you use the Mac Method?? Glad you got passed it. </div></div>

Thanks Sev. All's good. Didn't have to try any methods aside from good medication and buckets of water and cranberry juice. Was rather anticlimactic really. So it's back to the grindstone for the ol'Stretcheroo. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif St. </div></div>

HAHAHHA!!

Stick with the cranberry juice. You may want to check into Goji as well.

hondo
05-16-2011, 04:36 PM
Glad everything went well, friend.