PDA

View Full Version : Apology to Gayle

pooltchr
05-11-2011, 03:33 PM
It seems I have misunderstood Gayle. In reading many of her posts, I mistakenly thought she considered the OBL raid to be a capture or kill mission.

But in doing a little checking, I find that she actually agreed with my suggestion that it was strictly an assassination mission.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
The fact is, we wouldn't have killed bin Laden, if President Obama, hadn't set his goal to do it.

G.

</div></div>

So it seems we did agree on that fact. Obama did set his goal to have OBL executed.

My apologies.

Steve

Sev
05-11-2011, 07:18 PM
Nicely played. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

pooltchr
05-11-2011, 08:53 PM
When I'm wrong, I admit I'm wrong.

Steve

Gayle in MD
05-15-2011, 07:40 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It seems I have misunderstood Gayle. In reading many of her posts, I mistakenly thought she considered the OBL raid to be a capture or kill mission.

But in doing a little checking, I find that she actually agreed with my suggestion that it was strictly an assassination mission.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
The fact is, we wouldn't have killed bin Laden, if President Obama, hadn't set his goal to do it.

G.

</div></div>

So it seems we did agree on that fact. Obama did set his goal to have OBL executed.

My apologies.

Steve </div></div>

ONLY A TRUE, MENTAL MIDGET, WOULD EVEN ATTEMPT TO FLY THAT LOAD OF CRAP!

For your so pitifully limited information, kill or capture, has been our policy, since GEORGE W. BUSH MADE IT OUR POLICY, AND IT HAS REMAINED OUR OFFICIAL POLICY ON BIN LADEN, EVER SINCE THEN.

You're ridiculous convoluting efforts, to re-write the meaning of BUSH'S STATEMENT, "Wanted dead or alive" to CONCEMN PREAIDENT OBABL, AND protect your hero, the public nose picker, GWB, is a joke. The meaning of:

"WANTED! DEAD OR ALIVE!" hasn't changed, since the days of the Old West, as was referenced, by Bush, himself, when he announced the policy.

So take your stupid complaints about assassinating bin Laden, to Bush, Cheney, and Gonzales, who set that stated precedent into policy, long ago.

Our Special Forces, stated, bib Laden, resisted. STOP CALLING OUR HEROES, LIARS.

g.

pooltchr
05-15-2011, 07:48 AM
So why was this mission changed from the "capture or kill" policy, to a kill mission?

Steve

Gayle in MD
05-15-2011, 08:15 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So why was this mission changed from the "capture or kill" policy, to a kill mission?

Steve </div></div>

IT NEVER CHANGED, SINCE BUSH STATED IT, REFERENCING THE SAME MEANING, AS IN THE DAYS OF THE OLD WEST....

'WANTED! DEAD OR ALIVE!

YOU'RE THE ONLY PERSON IN AMERICA WHO DOESN'T KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS, SO ALLOW ME TO EDUCATE YOU ON THE SUBJECT.

'WANTED DEAD OR ALIVE, MEANS, I DON'T CARE IF YOU KILL HIM ON SIGHT, OR CAPTURE HIM, EITHER OPTION, IS ACCEPTABLE.

SO SINCE YOU'RE SO UPSET ABOUT ONE PERSON HAVING THAT KIND OF AUTHORITY, EITHER ADMIT THAT THIS ENTIRE ATTACK ON THE PRESIDEN'TS POLICIES, TO KILL OR CAPTURE, WERE ORIGINALLY PUT INTO PLACE, AND KEPT IN PLACE BY BOTH BUSH AND OBAMA, ONLY YOU DIDN'T MIND IT AT ALL, WHILE BUSH HAD THE AUTHORITY, SO EITHER YOU ARE SO PITIFULLY UNINFORMED, YOU NEVER KNEW THE POLICY, OR THE ONLY TIME IT BOTHERED YOU, THAT ONE MAN HAD THE AUTHORITY TO ASSASSINATE BIN LADEN, IS WHEN A DEMOCRATIC PRESIDENT, HAS THAT AUTHHORITY, BUT YOU HAD NO PROBLEM, WITH IT, FOR THE SEVEN YEARS THAT BUSH TOOK THAT AUTHORITY, AND SET IS AS OUR STATED GOAL, KILL <span style='font-size: 17pt'>OR </span> CAPTURE.

AGAIN, YOU'RE A JOKE! GRAPPLING AROUND TO ASSUAGE YOUR HATRED FOR THIS PRESIDENT, WHEN YOUR GUY BUSH WAS THE ONE MAN, WHO HAD THAT AUTHRITY FOR SEVEN YEARS, AND YOU NEVER SAID A WORD AGAINST IT.

YOU'RE SUCH A JOKE!

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

pooltchr
05-15-2011, 08:33 AM
Gayle.

"Wanted, Dead or Alive"

"Wanted, Dead"

See the difference?

Steve

Gayle in MD
05-15-2011, 08:38 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Gayle.

"Wanted, Dead or Alive"

"Wanted, Dead"

See the difference?

Steve </div></div>

BUSH'S POLICY, KILL BIN LADEN, WAS VERY CLEAR.

ASSASSINATE BIN LADEN, HAS BEEN OUR STATED POLICY, SINCE BUSH PUT IN IN PLACE.

WANTED, DEAD OR ALIVE, HAS MEANT THE SAME THING SINCE THE DAYS OF THE OLD WEST, KILL HIM OR NOT, IT'S UP TO THOSE ON THE SCENE.

THE VAST MAJORITY OF AMERICANS, WANTED HIM KILLED, AND IN FACT, MOST IN THE WORLD, WANTED HIM DEAD AS A DOORKNOB.

WHERE WAS YOUR OUTRAGE, WHEN BUSH TOOK THE AUTHORITY, TO ORDER AN ASSASSINATION OF BIN LADEN?????

THERE WAS NONE, ONLY WHEN A DEMOCRATIC PRESIDENT, THAT YOU HATE, USED IT, DID IT BECOME A HUGE MORAL DILEMMA, FOR YOU.

YOU'D HAVE HAD NO PROBLEM ABOUT IT, AND HAD NO PROBLEM WITH IT, WHEN BUSH HAD THAT SAME AUTHORITY, UNTIL OBAMA DID WHAT BUSH COULDN'T ACCOMPLISH IN SEVEN YEARS.

EVERY PRESIDENT SINCE BILL CLINTON, HAS TRIED TO KILL BIN LADEN.

IT HAS BEEN OUR OFFICIAL POLICY, SINCE THEN...KILLING BIN LADEN.

SEE THE DIFFERENCE????

lmao!

LWW
05-15-2011, 08:51 AM
Yet you condemn the Bush policy while praising Obama for continuing the Bush policy.

pooltchr
05-15-2011, 09:39 AM
She doesn't need to be reasonable. Her little brain can only comprehend one basic premise:
Bush = Bad
Obama = Good

Nothing beyond that matters a bit to her.

She also decides that only she can be right, and anyone who disagrees with her must be wrong.

She will disagree with anything someone from the right posts, just because she thinks that is what she must do. Maybe if we started singing the praises of Obama, she would be forced to re-think her position! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Steve

wolfdancer
05-15-2011, 11:46 AM
you seemingly spend half your time here: writing disparaging posts about Gayle? I'm wondering why you can't keep your posts on topic, or reply directly to her if you disagree; have a divergent opinion? These posts of yours that talk about her, instead of "talking" to her, makes one question your real intent?
It's my opinion that she has as much right to post as you do, although I am forced to admit that your now published military and business credentials are very impressive; quite so. That however, does not necessarily mean that she is wrong and you are right, when arguing politics, or current events?
From what I have ascertained,from the respective postings of you both; she is at least on par with you, in regards to any qualified opinions formed as a result of what is reported in the media. (that is just MY opinion...you and others here may choose to disagree)
Admittedly, I could be wrong if you are still "in the loop"
While she and I just post now "part time"...I don't see the swelling of the membership totals, that was claimed to occur if...
In fact, I just see you (and I) and 12 anonymous members on line now?...what has happened; hasn't the word got out?

pooltchr
05-15-2011, 12:05 PM
And in reading over your last post, it seems you spend a large amount of your time spewing forth your useless opinions about me, in some misguided effort to put me down so as to raise your reletive stature. Maybe if you put less effort into personal attacks, and more into coming up with something of value to contribute to the forum, you might gain a little bit of respect.

Steve

Sev
05-15-2011, 07:31 PM
So I am still not sure on this.

We can assassinate Osama. Further, we can call for the assassinate of an American citizen that is considered an enemy of the state.

And yet it is a problem when a CIA operative gives a terrorist a bloody nose???

Really???

ugotda7
05-15-2011, 10:23 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So I am still not sure on this.

We can assassinate Osama. Further, we can call for the assassinate of an American citizen that is considered an enemy of the state.

Really??? </div></div>

These are not the droids you're looking for.

pooltchr
05-15-2011, 10:27 PM
I'm glad to see that somebody gets it!!

The same people who complained about us putting bugs in terrorists cells are now glorifying our government going on an assassination mission.

Steve

Sev
05-16-2011, 06:46 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ugotda7</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So I am still not sure on this.

Really??? </div></div>

These are not the droids you're looking for. </div></div>

I have no problem with taking out our enemies with extreme prejudice or using what ever effective means necessary to obtain information from those we capture.

We should be engaged like we were with Dresden in WWII.

LWW
05-16-2011, 11:54 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So I am still not sure on this.

Really??? </div></div>

Now you are beginning to understand how doublethink works.

LWW
05-16-2011, 12:06 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm glad to see that somebody gets it!!

The same people who complained about us putting bugs in terrorists cells are now glorifying our government going on an assassination mission.

Steve </div></div>

<span style='font-size: 26pt'>WE HAVE ALWAYS BEEN AT WAR WITH EASTASIA!!!!</span>

Sev
05-16-2011, 07:54 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So I am still not sure on this.

Really??? </div></div>

Now you are beginning to understand how doublethink works. </div></div>

I have been accused of being slow. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif