PDA

View Full Version : Thank God for the party of NO!

LWW
05-12-2011, 02:45 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">House Majority Whip Kevin McCarthy (R-Calif.) said <span style='font-size: 11pt'>not one Republican will vote for an increase to the debt limit without any spending cuts.</span>

<span style='font-size: 14pt'>“I can tell you as a Whip there’s not one Republican vote for a negative debt limit vote where no cuts are proposed,”</span> McCarthy told reporters at the Republican National Committee (RNC) headquarters on Wednesday.

<span style='font-size: 11pt'>“We have staked out very early what we see as a change to America. We have listened to the American public. They want jobs. They want government to cut their spending. They don’t want a credit card that just keeps expanding.”</span>

When he visited the New York Stock Exchange early this week, Majority Leader Eric Cantor (R-Va.) said the focus was on the debt limit.

<span style='font-size: 11pt'>“What I heard and what I believe is it is reckless for us to increase the credit limit of this country without cutting spending, without reforming entitlements, without getting our fiscal house in order,”</span> he told reporters.

House Speaker John Boehner has said Congress should be discussing spending cuts of <span style='font-size: 11pt'>“trillions, not just billions.”</span>

<span style='font-size: 11pt'>“Let me be as clear as I can be,”</span> he said on May 9. <span style='font-size: 11pt'>“Without significant spending cuts and reforms to reduce our debt, there will be no debt limit increase. And the cuts should be greater than the accompanying increase in debt authority the president is given.”</span>

The federal government is expected to hit its legal debt limit of $14.294 trillion on May 16. </div></div>

Why is the regime ignoring the will of the people? (http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/majority-whip-not-one-republican-vote-de)

pooltchr
05-12-2011, 05:48 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Why is the regime ignoring the will of the people?
</div></div>

Because the think they are the superior ruling class, and know better than we do, what is best for us.

Steve

Stretch
05-12-2011, 07:26 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
</div></div>

Because the think they are the superior ruling class, and know better than we do, what is best for us.

Steve </div></div>

Oh come ON! You lost the election, so suck it up and regroup. This victom mentality and bitter retribution against your perceived enemies is only going to cost you the next election as well. The only thing worse than a loser, is a sore loser. St.

pooltchr
05-12-2011, 07:31 AM
St...The left did win the election in 08, and after two years of the public seeing what they had gotten themselves into, spoke quite loudly in 2010 delivering, and Obama put it, a shellacking to the left.

I think the message was telling the administration they need to get their poop in a group. Seems they still aren't paying attention to the people.

18 months!

Steve

Perky
05-12-2011, 01:54 PM
/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif<span style='font-size: 17pt'> 5</span> 1/2 more years of President Obama's Administration /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif suck it up and deal /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif Gotta love it!!! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

pooltchr
05-12-2011, 03:03 PM
Thank you, Gayle.

Steve

LWW
05-12-2011, 04:51 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Perky</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif<span style='font-size: 17pt'> 5</span> 1/2 more years of President Obama's Administration /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif suck it up and deal /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif Gotta love it!!! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif </div></div>

And you'd like to wager how much?

Perky
05-12-2011, 07:17 PM
/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif so the Whining Weenie finally creeps out from under his rock after all /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif I knew he was trolling my posts /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif Which of course reminds me of some of my favourite visuals of him as the Weenie Troll under the bridge plaintively wailing about how he is always so badly abused... I'm sure those are amongst his personal favourites /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif They're certainly some of mine.

Of course I have no interest whatsoever of actually attaching any post of mine to one of his... which essentially would be like willingly allowing my words to come into some symbolic semblance of contact with the typical Weeenie drivel (rather an appropriate metaphor I think for what The Weenie usually regurgitates) It would be rather like choosing to purposely take a walk through sewage. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/sick.gif That being said, I of course have no need to reply to any of the Weenie's posts. Troll that he is, he will of course still be stalking my posts and there is no question that he will read this. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

However, despite the fact that I'd be willing to wager every last cent the Weenie has to his name (notice I said, every last cent "to the name of the Weenie") ...because anyone as poor and example of humanity as The Weenie is assuredly a relative pauper in all other matters of life as well. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

Obviously The Weenie has consistently demonstrated himself to be an individual of extremely low personal integrity, so any wager with him would be absurd to begin with, as he could never be trusted to actually pay up.

However, /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif I absolutely do see a promising possibility here /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif What I would suggest is that should any of the <span style='font-size: 17pt'>VAST</span> array of qualified /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif Republican candidates available, be successful in defeating President Obama, I will come on here and make a post that repeats 100 times, that I am so very sorry for ever calling LWW a Weenie and permanently remove myself from this forum.

<span style='font-size: 17pt'>BUT</span> should President Obama be successfully re-elected as I am absolutely certain he will be /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif ... Then The Weenie must submit a post where he repeats 100 times that he is so very sorry for having always been such a Whinning Weenie and then permanently remove himself from this forum.

In front of all the BD witnesses here I now give my word to abide by this on the day after the election. Curious if The Weenie has even the "teeny weenie" raisins he would requite to agree to this?

The one other aspect of this wager is that should the (Weenie)loser not abide by these terms... they should be shunned by all other members of this forum... and should any others on this forum not agree to participate in this shunning... They should also be shunned.

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif ...love it

wolfdancer
05-12-2011, 07:51 PM
As A casual reader of this board, I am not sure who the Weenie is.
However re: your mention of his raisins, or lack thereof...
perhaps you meant to imply....his Raison d'etre?
As a very old senior citizen, one that is easily intimidated by threats of violence against one's person...I try very hard to express my thoughts in a non-confrontational way. This approach does not seem to work , as any poster that is in disagreement
with the "ruling majority" here, is subject to a full background check, and then full disclosure of their "crimes".

hondo
05-12-2011, 07:55 PM
That seems to be a fair wager, dub.
Here's the rub. When he loses, of course he will renege on the bet, but his klan would never shun him.
He has been humiliated and exposed many times on here
but his little klan love their little weenie.

LWW
05-13-2011, 04:24 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
</div></div>

Steve </div></div>

And not one of the cabal can make a cogent remark on the topic, but since it exposes dear leader they circle the wagons and troll it to oblivion.

LWW
05-13-2011, 04:25 AM
Her hubby wouldn't let her wager the butter and egg money is my guess.

Stretch
05-13-2011, 04:59 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
</div></div>

Steve </div></div>

And not one of the cabal can make a cogent remark on the topic, but since it exposes dear leader they circle the wagons and troll it to oblivion. </div></div>

LWW
05-13-2011, 05:16 AM
Thanks for proving my point.

Now, did you have anything on topic to add?

Of course you didn't.

Stretch
05-13-2011, 07:11 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thanks for proving my point.

Of course you didn't. </div></div>

Ho-hum...you need some new zingers. You're now but a caricature of yourself. St.

pooltchr
05-13-2011, 07:27 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thanks for proving my point.

Ho-hum...you need some new zingers. You're now but a caricature of yourself. St. </div></div>

So you really didn't have anything of substance to add. Personal attacks are simply a way of sidestepping issues.
You have been well trained.

Steve

Stretch
05-13-2011, 07:34 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thanks for proving my point.

Ho-hum...you need some new zingers. You're now but a caricature of yourself. St. </div></div>

So you really didn't have anything of substance to add. Personal attacks are simply a way of sidestepping issues.

Steve </div></div>

Sorry, if it pleases you i could take Larry's lead and cloak my putdowns, and insults within the body of the "topic". Would that be more palatable? St.

LWW
05-13-2011, 07:35 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thanks for proving my point.

Steve </div></div>

And there is, sadly, no indication that he ever will make a contribution.

Stretch
05-13-2011, 07:47 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thanks for proving my point.

Steve </div></div>

And there is, sadly, no indication that he ever will make a contribution. </div></div>

Certainly not to the Republican party. St.

LWW
05-13-2011, 08:44 AM
Are you a transplanted Newfie?

Perky
05-13-2011, 10:45 AM
http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa134/bperkins_photo/transplantedweenies.jpg

The Whining Weenie should wonder if you're a transplanted Newfie ?... /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif He has almost as little geographical sense as he has common sense /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif But certainly nothing can be as disgusting as a "Transplanted Weenie" !!!!

Stretch
05-13-2011, 12:03 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Perky</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa134/bperkins_photo/transplantedweenies.jpg

The Whining Weenie should wonder if you're a transplanted Newfie ?... /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif He has almost as little geographical sense as he has common sense /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif But certainly nothing can be as disgusting as a "Transplanted Weenie" !!!! </div></div>

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif That's what happens when you fertilize with coolaid. There's weeds in every garden. St.

Perky
05-13-2011, 07:26 PM
/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif I'm sure everyone here noticed... that first The Troll Weenie crawls out from under his rock... wants to make a bet with me... and then after I call him out on it... in true typical Weenie fashion... he crawls to hide back under his rock /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif Clearly I was absolutely correct that he doesn't have the teeny weeny Weenie raisins to ever back up anything he says /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

The Weenie obviously needs to take care what he asks for... when he doesn't have even the minimal integrity to have his word mean anything.

pooltchr
05-13-2011, 07:42 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Perky</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif I'm sure everyone here noticed... that first The Troll Weenie crawls out from under his rock... wants to make a bet with me... and then after I call him out on it... in true typical Weenie fashion... he crawls to hide back under his rock /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif Clearly I was absolutely correct that he doesn't have the teeny weeny Weenie raisins to ever back up anything he says /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

The Weenie obviously needs to take care what he asks for... when he doesn't have even the minimal integrity to have his word mean anything. </div></div>

26 posts, and you have made sure that the great majority of them were to attack a longtime forum member.

Now, when you think about that, who looks like a troll weenie????

Steve

Perky
05-13-2011, 08:38 PM
With this particular post which clearly documents your going to the absurd length to go so far as to attempt to keep a running count of... "my" ...posts, I should think it's absolutely obvious to anyone and everyone /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif The Weenie Troll is of course...

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif <span style='font-size: 23pt'>YOU!!!</span> /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

Of course you're merely a sub-weenie trying to cover up the cowardice of The Big Weenie who's crawled back under his rock rather than stand up for what he first initiated.

But since he doesn't have the teeny weeny raisins to follow through with a wager he was the first to suggest, perhaps you possess teeny weeny raisins enough to back up your own words??? You also have made the claim President Obama won't be re-elected. So put up... or shut up. I'm willing to make the same wager with you... but if you don't have the strength of your own convictions or lack the personal integrity to keep your word when you lose... /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif as you surly will /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif ...it would certainly come as no surprise to me...

as The Whining Weenie's word, integrity and sense of social responsibility are equally useless.

pooltchr
05-13-2011, 08:57 PM
I guess you didn't notice that your post count is right under your name every time you make a new post. I really doesn't take a lot of effort to read the number. In fact, it taks far less effort than it does to wade through a paragraph of the hateful crap you continue to write here.

You bucking to take over Gayle's job??

Steve

pooltchr
05-13-2011, 09:01 PM
When did I say that Obama wouldn't be re-elected? I recall saying that if the Reps could actually come up with a viable candidate, it wouldn't be difficult to defeat him. But, so far, they have failed to do so.

Would I like to see him held to one term? You're damn right I would. But only a fool would make a prediction either way 18 months before the election.

(Oh, I'm sorry....you already did that, didn't you?)

Steve

Stretch
05-13-2011, 09:01 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Perky</div><div class="ubbcode-body">With this particular post which clearly documents your going to the absurd length to go so far as to attempt to keep a running count of... "my" ...posts, I should think it's absolutely obvious to anyone and everyone /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif The Weenie Troll is of course...

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif <span style='font-size: 23pt'>YOU!!!</span> /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

Of course you're merely a sub-weenie trying to cover up the cowardice of The Big Weenie who's crawled back under his rock rather than stand up for what he first initiated.

But since he doesn't have the teeny weeny raisins to follow through with a wager he was the first to suggest, perhaps you possess teeny weeny raisins enough to back up your own words??? You also have made the claim President Obama won't be re-elected. So put up... or shut up. I'm willing to make the same wager with you... but if you don't have the strength of your own convictions or lack the personal integrity to keep your word when you lose... /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif as you surly will /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif ...it would certainly come as no surprise to me...

as The Whining Weenie's word, integrity and sense of social responsibility are equally useless.
</div></div>

I predict the sudden appearence of JohnnyD to shadow post and harrass you now with innane childish jiberish. It mysteriously happens every time the Big Weenie needs some help with someone, if you know what i mean......St.

Perky
05-13-2011, 09:31 PM
Not particularly concerned by any shadow that might be cast by Weenie-poop. There was another incarnation of Weenie-poop that used to post here back in the day that I was more of a regular here... think he called himself jabberwacky or something equally absurd. Those sort of deviants are hardly worth any notice. In jabberwacky's case I think he was just jealous of the visualizations I was doing of The Weenie and was simply hoping I would do one of him. I admit I did accommodate his sadomasochist desire... did a visualization of him as the drooling idiot he was... kicked him to the curb and then blocked him. POOF!!! the Weenie-poop ceased to exist for me.

Stretch
05-13-2011, 09:57 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Perky</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Not particularly concerned by any shadow that might be cast by Weenie-poop. There was another incarnation of Weenie-poop that used to post here back in the day that I was more of a regular here... think he called himself jabberwacky or something equally absurd. Those sort of deviants are hardly worth any notice. In jabberwacky's case I think he was just jealous of the visualizations I was doing of The Weenie and was simply hoping I would do one of him. I admit I did accommodate his sadomasochist desire... did a visualization of him as the drooling idiot he was... kicked him to the curb and then blocked him. POOF!!! the Weenie-poop ceased to exist for me. </div></div>

Good one! well i know you havn't been around for a while buddy so just in a nutshell, it's open season for Gradnmothers, seniors, unions, teachers, well, the whole damn middle class, Democrats, and the lowest form of human life.....wait for it.... &lt;&lt;looks around suspisiouly&gt;&gt; whispers....socialist. damn....hope i don't get banned for that. lol St.

Perky
05-14-2011, 08:47 AM
Not surprising and actually very appropriate that the Weenie-poops are so anal as to keep watch and actually care about their number of posts. Has never been of any importance to me... I say something when I've got something to say... beyond that... who cares??? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Surprised to have anyone attempt to foolishly call me a troll when besides the fact that they "Is One" /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif they ironically don't even know what it means to be, "Be One". To be a Troll implies stalking and following another's posts... which clearly poolchr (notice I didn't call him weenie-poop... yet ... but he does seem to be striving towards that questionable recognition /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif ) did with mine since he seemed to have some count of the number of times I supposedly attacked The Weenie. Even the silly suggestion that The Weenie deserved some respect for being a long standing forum member /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif actually I was already here when the Weenie made his first foul post. Besides respect is earned by the quality of what you say... not by the quantity of crap expelled like the Weenie.

Waste of time to bother reading most Weenie or weenie-poop posts anyway. All filled with the same incoherent drivel... statist, bla, bla, bla... socialist, bla, bla, bla... hate mongering, bla, bla, bla, attempt to defend Bush or attack Obama, bla, bla,bla. As I said before Weenie-poop political philosophy is crap... waste of time to read it or get into any sort of debate with them about it.

Yet it would seem that despite all their posturing drivel neither The Whining Weenie or any of the sub-weenie weenie-poops have the teeny-weeny raisins required to stand up to their own absurd convictions and take on my wager. Instead they all crawl under their communal Weenie rock plaintively wailing....

<span style='font-size: 17pt'> /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif WHEEEEEENNNNNIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEE !!! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif </span>

pooltchr
05-14-2011, 10:24 AM
Which bridge do you usually sleep under?

Steve

Perky
05-14-2011, 12:13 PM
&gt;&gt;&gt;never sleeps under bridges... far too deep in Weenie-poop under there. I much prefer to take the high road /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif