PDA

View Full Version : An apology to the cabal ...

LWW
05-12-2011, 04:45 AM
<span style='font-size: 11pt'>To Gayle in MD:</span>

I apologize for pointing out that you repeatedly intentionally use stealth obscenities such as "FUX" and "STFU" in a public forum.

I apologize for pointing out that you continually launch ad hominem attacks against individuals and groups.

I apologize for pointing out that you are, in your own words, a hyper partisan that would never consider voting for a non (D) candidate.

I apologize for pointing out that you champion unionism, yet apparently have no union employees.

I am sorry that I point out that you appear to be reading everything I post while claiming to have me on "TOTAL IGNORE" at the same time.

I apologize for pointing out that you are a rabid hater of any ideology that does not agree with dear leader.

I am sorry for pointing out that I have never sen you post anything which contradicts the (D) party line.

I apologize for pointing out how often you use the buzz words issued by David Plouffe and OFA.

I am sorry for showing the obvious errors and falsehoods your links to "TRUTH" contain.

I am sorry that I wasn't shaking in my boots when you threatened to turn me in to Homeland Security.

I apologize for not living in fear of your incessant threats.

<span style='font-size: 11pt'> To hondo:</span>

I am sorry that I wasn't pleased when you threatened physical violence against my family.

I apologize for realizing that, by your own admission, you are an addict and alcoholic with a criminal record.

I am sorry that I wasn't impressed by your tales of prison sex.

I apologize for not being more sympathetic to you about JohnnyD's reports of you making homosexual advances towards him via PM.

I am sorry for pointing out that you have for years been threatening to leave the forums ... yet never leave.

I apologize for not being terrified by your threats of legal actions against me.

<span style='font-size: 11pt'>To wolfdancer:</span>

I apologize for not living in fear of your repeated threats of violence.

I am sorry for not taking stronger measures to keep you out of my PHOTOBUCKET account.

I apologize for quoting you admitting to be under orders to report on what is posted in the forum.

I am sorry for reminding the forum where you bragged of being a part of a conspiracy to get some members banned.

<span style='font-size: 11pt'>To qtec:</span>

I apologize for pointing out that most of your links say something other than what you say they state.

I am sorry for pointing out that you pontificate on things you obviously don't understand.

keith
05-12-2011, 06:25 AM
LWW,
Most of us already thoutht that you are a sorry s.o.b.
Keith

Stretch
05-12-2011, 06:38 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: keith</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> LWW,
Keith </div></div>

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif St.

Stretch
05-12-2011, 07:11 AM
And i am sorry that your paranoid schizophrenia has never been properly diagnosed. Please provide your list of delusions, and self inflicted social disorders to your nearest mental healthcare provider. St.

hondo
05-12-2011, 09:26 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: keith</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> LWW,
Keith </div></div>

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

hondo
05-12-2011, 02:00 PM
I am sorry that I wasn't pleased when you threatened physical violence against my family.

Guilty. When you posted as the imaginary Mrs lww, sending me vile PMs , calling me a Klansman and insisting that you were a real man, I threatened to jack your jaw.
On the remote possibility that you are married to some silly thing who was saying those things to me, I sincerely apologized.
Which, of course, you refused to accept because it didn't fit your agenda.

hondo
05-12-2011, 02:05 PM
I apologize for realizing that, by your own admission, you are an addict and alcoholic with a criminal record.

Guilty, but ex-addict and never any needles.
I still feel that I am a much more decent human being than you.
Your attacks on Gayle and Wolfie classify you as the lowest form of pond scum on the internet, despite your claims that they deserve it.

Perky
05-12-2011, 02:07 PM
I am personally... not in the least bit sorry for visually outing The Weenie... for the Whinning Weenie that he is... and for making him a visual Laughing stock for all those who ever saw those images.... foremost amongst those who obviously remember's... is the Weenie himself /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif .... The Whinning Wail of the Weenie echoing through the night always makes me smile /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

<span style='font-size: 20pt'>Weeeeeeeeeeeennnniiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!</span> /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

hondo
05-12-2011, 02:09 PM
I am sorry that I wasn't impressed by your tales of prison sex.

You are a liar.Show me the post.

You are the one who should be worried about prison sex.
I imagine you will be eventually indicted for extortion, malicious intent, and harrassment.

hondo
05-12-2011, 02:14 PM
I apologize for not being more sympathetic to you about JohnnyD's reports of you making homosexual advances towards him via PM.

Wolfie said it best. In the bars he and I frequent, it is considered an insult.
In the bars you and johnny frequent, it is considered an invitation.
Sorry to disappoint you.
I must admit that you 2 were the first I ever encountered
who failed to understand what I was saying.
Little wonder the concept of prison sex tittilates you so much.

hondo
05-12-2011, 02:16 PM
I am sorry for pointing out that you have for years been threatening to leave the forums ... yet never leave.

Guilty. I'm so ashamed.
Sometimes I feel like Brett Favre.

hondo
05-12-2011, 02:19 PM
I apologize for not being terrified by your threats of legal actions against me.

Yeah, never really had a strong enough case.
OTOH, I feel that Gayle will nail you.
You're not nearly as clever as you imagine.

It is nice to see you admit how sorry you are.

pooltchr
05-12-2011, 03:04 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Sometimes I feel like Brett Favre. </div></div>

How long have you been prone to such fantasies?

Steve

LWW
05-12-2011, 04:56 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> I am sorry that I wasn't impressed by your tales of prison sex.

</div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Were we in prison together?
Were you that little fat guy who always pretended to drop the soap in the shower?</div></div>

Anything else I can help you with?

LWW
05-12-2011, 04:56 PM
Did you notice that, by the cabal's definition, he was threatening me again?

pooltchr
05-12-2011, 06:22 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Did you notice that, by the cabal's definition, he was threatening me again? </div></div>

Actually, most of what he posts, as well as that posted by Gee, hoofie, and the latest incarnation, Perty, is so petty and void of any thoughtful comments, that I don't really spend a lot of time thinking about what they said. For me, it's kinda like watching a tv sitcom...entertaining at the time, but not really worthy of any serious consideration.

Steve

hondo
05-12-2011, 07:22 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Steve </div></div>

That comment was obviously over your head, "tchr."
Just move on.

Perky
05-12-2011, 07:25 PM
Thanks for referring to me as... Perty" ...but most honestly... you're really not my type. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

hondo
05-12-2011, 07:37 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> I am sorry that I wasn't impressed by your tales of prison sex.

</div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Were we in prison together?
Were you that little fat guy who always pretended to drop the soap in the shower?</div></div>

Anything else I can help you with? </div></div>

So any joke becomes reality in your world?
What a vile, petty, hateful little "man" you are , dub.
Becoming the big man you always wished you were living vicariously through
your hateful little gotchas on the internet.
I pity you, bro.
If I only thought I could trust you, I'd show you pictures of my beautiful wife, children, grand-children, things you can only dream of having.
I'd share stories with you of a life filled with adventure,
tragedy, romance, heartbreak.
Things you'll never experience, stuck on your computer,
24/7, typing out your hate, winning your little battles, prying into the private lives of your imagined "enemies", threatening them with your intimate details of their lives.
And, no, dub, I'm not going to keep matching "wits" with
you. You're a professional troll with no friends, no family, no life. You "win." You must be very proud of yourself.

hondo
05-12-2011, 07:43 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Did you notice that, by the cabal's definition, he was threatening me again? </div></div>

Actually, most of what he posts, as well as that posted by Gee, hoofie, and the latest incarnation, Perty, is so petty and void of any thoughtful comments, that I don't really spend a lot of time thinking about what they said. For me, it's kinda like watching a tv sitcom...entertaining at the time, but not really worthy of any serious consideration.

Steve </div></div>

And yet you respond to every post.
You and dub are quite a pair.
Two silly, petty little trolls winning your little
sparring matches on here and so full of yourselves.
Praying that Gayle or Wolfie or Hondo will post so you can
go into attack mode and demean them for posting. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smirk.gif

hondo
05-12-2011, 07:44 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Perky</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thanks for referring to me as... Perty" ...but most honestly... you're really not my type. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif </div></div>

LOL! Don't be so sure. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

hondo
05-12-2011, 07:49 PM
Were you that little fat guy who always pretended to drop the soap in the shower?

You never did answer that question.

pooltchr
05-12-2011, 08:39 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Perky</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thanks for referring to me as... Perty" ...but most honestly... you're really not my type. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif </div></div>

Sorry...but when I hear "perky", the first thing that comes to mind is........Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...I get it...you're just a boob!
/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Steve

pooltchr
05-12-2011, 08:40 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Steve </div></div>

That comment was obviously over your head, "tchr."
Just move on. </div></div>

Read the post right above this one that you made!

Steve

Sev
05-13-2011, 11:17 AM
OH the inhumanity of it all!!!

hondo
05-13-2011, 01:33 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> I am sorry that I wasn't impressed by your tales of prison sex.

</div></div>

I pity you, bro.
If I only thought I could trust you, I'd show you pictures of my beautiful wife, children, grand-children, things you can only dream of having.
24/7, typing out your hate, winning your little battles, prying into the private lives of your imagined "enemies", threatening them with your intimate details of their lives.
you. You're a professional troll with no friends, no family, no life. You "win." You must be very proud of yourself. </div></div>

LOL! It looks like the great troll is speechless.
Come on, dub. You can surely twist my post.
You're the master. Your fans are on pins and needles.
At least dig up some old post to humiliate me.
Make it seem like something I'm not really saying.
Or put one of your cartoons up to diminish the significance of what I said.
You can do it, dub. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

hondo
05-13-2011, 01:38 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Did you notice that, by the cabal's definition, he was threatening me again? </div></div>

Steve </div></div>

And yet you respond to every post.
You and dub are quite a pair.
Two silly, petty little trolls winning your little
sparring matches on here and so full of yourselves.
Praying that Gayle or Wolfie or Hondo will post so you can
go into attack mode and demean them for posting. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smirk.gif </div></div>

Wattsamatter , troll, jr? Does the cat have your tongue?
At least tell me you don't pay any attention to what I say.
That's your line of defense when your intellect fails you, which is most often.

pooltchr
05-13-2011, 02:39 PM
Why would you want him to humiliate you when you do such a great job all by yourself?

Steve

LWW
05-13-2011, 02:58 PM
That he does.

Ask him about seeing the face of Obama on the Shroud of Turin.

Stretch
05-13-2011, 03:21 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That he does.

Ask him about seeing the face of Obama on the Shroud of Turin. </div></div>

Another joke you took seriously? No wonder you swear by the tabloids, and Glen Beck. I think it's safe to say you have ZERO cause to question other peoples comprehension skills. LMAO! St.

hondo
05-13-2011, 08:04 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That he does.

Ask him about seeing the face of Obama on the Shroud of Turin. </div></div>

Another joke you took seriously? No wonder you swear by the tabloids, and Glen Beck. I think it's safe to say you have ZERO cause to question other peoples comprehension skills. LMAO! St. </div></div>

My thoughts exactly.
I don't know whether he's too stupid to recogize a joke
or he just thinks taking humor seriously gives him an edge.
Either way he comes across as extremely ignorant.

Sev
05-13-2011, 08:09 PM
Its soooooooooo amusing.

pooltchr
05-13-2011, 08:26 PM
I'm sure he recognizes a joke.

In fact, many of us recognize that you are the joke.

Steve

LWW
05-14-2011, 04:02 AM
aitch wasn't joking, and in fact made the claim many times.

Stretch
05-14-2011, 04:31 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">aitch wasn't joking, and in fact made the claim many times. </div></div>

Since we all know how context deficient you are, any such claims are highly suspect. TURN THE BLOODY PAGE! St.

hondo
05-14-2011, 12:39 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> I am sorry that I wasn't impressed by your tales of prison sex.

</div></div>

I pity you, bro.
you. You're a professional troll with no friends, no family, no life. You "win." You must be very proud of yourself. </div></div>

LOL! It looks like the great troll is speechless.
Come on, dub. You can surely twist my post.
You're the master. Your fans are on pins and needles.
At least dig up some old post to humiliate me.
Make it seem like something I'm not really saying.
Or put one of your cartoons up to diminish the significance of what I said.
You can do it, dub. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif </div></div>

Ever notice that when you really get to dub and jennings
they ignore that particular post?
Well, my work is done here. I'll be back when I feel like it. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

pooltchr
05-14-2011, 12:56 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">[
Well, my work is done here. I'll be back when I feel like it. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif </div></div>

Don't let the door hit you in the butt on your way out.

Steve

LWW
05-14-2011, 01:06 PM
Ignorant are easy to ignore.

At least he understands the actual meaning of that word.