PDA

View Full Version : MSNBC: What every O-cultist will want for Chistmas

LWW
05-13-2011, 08:55 AM
http://msnbcmedia4.msn.com/j/MSNBC/Components/Photo/_new/110511-biz-obamaseal-350p.grid-4x2.jpg

OH DEAR! (http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/42996803/ns/business-small_business/?gt1=43001)

Stretch
05-13-2011, 11:40 AM
I wouldn't want it as it's offensive to the seals who actually earned the right to be hero's. I suspect your militant nutbar friends would get a kick out of it though.

First Obama is critisized for being too soft and "attacking" with nothing but speeches, now he's an out of control Rambo who wields assassination squads around the world. It would be nice if your side at least had some semblence of consistency in their perceptions. But i understand how that would be a handicap to your "which ever way the wind blows" philosophy for denegrating the Presidency. St.

LWW
05-13-2011, 02:15 PM
The consistency is that Obama will do whatever polls well at the time, and the far left will nod their collectivist heads in unison of approval.

Stretch
05-13-2011, 02:48 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The consistency is that Obama will do whatever polls well at the time, and the far left will nod their collectivist heads in unison of approval. </div></div>

Whatever the polls well him? lol You should have shut your mouth when you still had s sliver of cred. Now you're just a babbling idiot. St.

LWW
05-13-2011, 03:04 PM
Then show me where I'm wrong.

Stretch
05-13-2011, 03:36 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Then show me where I'm wrong. </div></div>

Show me where you're right! St.

Sev
05-13-2011, 08:18 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I wouldn't want it as it's offensive to the seals who actually earned the right to be hero's. I suspect your militant nutbar friends would get a kick out of it though.

First Obama is critisized for being too soft and "attacking" with nothing but speeches, now he's an out of control Rambo who wields assassination squads around the world. It would be nice if your side at least had some semblence of consistency in their perceptions. But i understand how that would be a handicap to your "which ever way the wind blows" philosophy for denegrating the Presidency. St. </div></div>

Actually it not Rambo its the Punisher. Please keep your characters in order. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

I agree though the action figure is repulsive. Our men in the field did the work that counts. Obama merely made the correct dissision for giving the green light for the mission. For that he deserves credit, but not for the actual work accomplished in the field.

Personally it would have been sweet if if could have been the president that actually put the bullets in Osamas chest and head.

Bring back the days when kings actually led their troops into battle.